BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OoC

Knowing that it would have literally no saving effect against the lightning

If lightning strikes fire theoretically nothing at all happens

:1

IC: 10/20

Infernum tried to dodge the fiery Chro, but was sent flying by the force of his corkscrew (-2). Infernum then jumped back up stabbing at Chro.

OOC: I'm actually amazed that I'm still alive. Let's see how quickly that falls apart.

• IC: Luroka (35%)

I fire a powerful volley of magnetic blasts, followed by my sword, directly at Daedalus, to see if I can make him regurgitate the cake and undo the damage caused by its consumption.

bBhcfWO.png

Infy, if fire is struck by lightning, there's no effect. The lightning goes right through the fire and the fire is perfectly fine. Thus I would be unharmed by lightning in my fire form and your fire shield would not work. ;)

(IC, 7)

Chro deflected Infernum's blade with one of his shield halves, and attempted to swing his other shield half up to knock his opponent off balance.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 12/20]

Pulse quickly grabbed the Nightmare Fuel, intending to use it on JL, Chro, Daedalus, and himself. (-2, [Health: 10/20])

After that, he proceeded to aim his Plasma Cannon at anyone who would dare charge towards him.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

(IC, 5)

With a gasp, Chro saw the 1-Up appear. He grabbed it. (15)

Feeling reinvigorated, he exited his conflict with Infernum. Launching from the clouds, he jetted towards Pulse with his shield raised ahead of him, dodging erratically through the air.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC Pulse [Health: 10/20]

Pulse noticed a big fiery thing was coming at him. Fire was bad. Maybe it was Chro. With a shield? Pulse, rather than going away from it, decided to dash under it before it could hit where he was, leaving trails of plasma from his feet where he ran to discourage followers and not get hit by the fieryness that is Chro the fire of fiery fireness.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

(IC, 15)

"HELLO YES I AM FIRE"

Chro's target sprinted past him before he knew what was going on. He turned and looked around, trying to spy where Pulse had gone, but the rain and hail inhibited his vision. He shrugged and instead decided to attack Infernum again, and flew towards him.

but their spirits

(IC, 12)

Confused as the firebomb's orange flames met his own purple ones, Chro questioned the logic of the attack. "How do you even damage a person made entirely of fire with a weapon that is also made of fire?"

He changed course from Infernum to face towards Daedalus. Remaining stationary in the air so that Daedalus' short-ranged blasts could not hit him, he created a vertically-oriented circle of large fireballs, with himself as the centerpoint. One by one he began to hurl these towards Chro's opponent. However, they were not simple orbs of flame: each reached out with a steady tendril to their target, the combined twirling motion heading for Daedalus.

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [HP:12/20]

Voxumo yawned as he awoke feeling worse than when he had went to asleep.. Apparently while he had been asleep he had been the victim of a particularly nasty cake virus. Yet he did not mind. As he looked around him he saw most of his opponents were quite low on health and or close to death. This was just fine for him since he did not feel like devoting much of his time to a round that would be his final for sometime. Perhaps in his spare time off he would find a nice summer villa in Antarctica where he could learn the language of the penguins and raise an army of the cursed, cursed penguins that is.

His eyes spotted a rather delightful ball of fire admist the chaos. Moving with not a care in the world Voxumo plucked the firebomb from the ground and tucked it in his flame-retardant satchel. He had learned a long time ago to wear flame-retardant clothing with all the flamy people around.

As he walked through the chaos apparently going unseen his eyes lit up with joy when he spotted his good friend Daedalus. Deciding to pay him a visit he approached the other fighter even as he was busy fighting. With the most casual of gestures he reached into his satchel, pulled out a firebomb and patted daedalus on the back with the firebomb while offering encouraging words of support to his friend [-3 Hp].

With that out of the way he now turned to luroka. He had long since found that luroka's powers were quite infuriating. So with a flick of his wrist he called the scythe of destiny to his hand and ripped the soul right from Luroka's body killing him instantly.

And with his work done he looked to the fighters with smile on his face and scythe in his hand. He felt jolly and he intended to share it with the world.

With a smile he ran towards Daedalus and pulled his rifle-staff from his back. With a click and nitch the staff did switch as he took aim. A pop pop and 4 shots were fired. Knowing his disciples of death would reach his friend before he did, Voxumo continued his charge at daedalus. And upon reaching his good friend he swung the scythe at daedalus intending to lop off his head for a souvenir of his long-forgotten friend.

OOC: Death with smile :)

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 12/20 HP ] - Terminating Pulse

The Shadowhawk glanced around and decided it was high time to eliminate some of the unwelcome competition. Pulling out the Black Rod of Power, he waved it melodramatically about and watched, enormously pleased, as a horrifying black column of sizzling Shadow energy erupted from the earth and destroyed Pulse on contact because ten damage.

Wait, don't firebombs do three damage?

Crud... changing it.. could have sworn they did 5 damage

Changed..

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

ShadowVezon had been caked, and hit with lots of fire. However, he was happy in the knowledge that the bloodshed was finally going to end. With the amount of deaths he had experienced, many of which were his, he now simply wanted it all to end. Unfortunately, he lacked the power, and getting it required causing more bloodshed. He had used many bodies in his quest for death energy, Matoran, Makuta, Skakdi and Hunter, and by this point had grown tired of it. Still, he had to continue, if he wanted to end it. He feared that the experience was slowly driving him mad, but he was confident that he was still sane for now. Finally... this chaos shall end. I would have rather taken out Voltex for good, but at least I will have less fronts to work on. I already know how to eliminate the Hunters, although it'll be hard to pull off. ShadowVezon supercharged the Super Scope with the Joy Buzzer (that he still had, thanks to... meddling), and fired a stream of shots at both Chro and Infernum.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Oh.. did i forget to mention i had immense fun writing that post? I don't know why but i feel oh so quirky right now.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Daedalus, 6/20

This was the end (cue sad music).

Chro's dramatic display of fire began its attack, with a fireball hurtling down toward Daedalus. He dove to the side, avoiding the fireball--or so he thought. As he started to roll out of the dive, he felt a scalding tendril envelope his leg (-1 HP, 5/20). With a scream, Daedalus paused, his body aching, his mind whirling. Another fireball was heading in his direction. Gritting his teeth, Daedalus stood, ignoring the pain in his leg. He fired concentrated blast after concentrated blast at Chro. He knew he wouldn't get out of this alive but he hoped to do as much damage as possible to his--

Something burst on his back. Something hot (-3 HP, 2/20). Daedalus stopped firing blasts at Chro and stood still. He closed his eyes, lowered his arms, and stood perfectly still. The pitter-patter of rain took over all of his senses. Each drop was a musical note, haunting and terrifying, yet simultaneously comforting and inviting. The once-freezing drops were now merely cool, soothing his burning body. The distant cracks of thunder were ominous strikes on a drum, signifying the end. But Daedalus was not afraid. No, he was not afraid.

Another strike on the drum, a flash of fiery light, and Daedalus was enveloped (-2 HP, 0/20). He did not feel the flames, he did not feel the bullets as they struck his back. For a few more moments, he simply was. He was a halo of fire and light in a storm of rain and darkness, and for a moment, right there, when the last few notes were being played, when the drum beat one last time, Daedalus was at peace.

Edited by (Daedalus)
  • Upvote 4

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC: That was beautiful Daedalus.. But my one nagging question is... Can i keep your head for a souvenier?

IC: Voxumo [HP:12/20]

Voxumo looked down at Daedalus's limp form and instead turned to chro staring at him... Without any threatenting gesture he smiled... then again the smile itself could be a threatening gesture since he had already killed two people with a smile. So truly it was up for interpretation. He offed Chro a friendly sort of nod

"Feel like teaming up for this last round.. then at the end we can end up killing each other?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you get a 1-Up you can just attach it to your body in place of the head!

(IC, 12)

Chro gritted his teeth, holding his shield strong against Daedalus' torrent of blasts and (most of) ShadowVezon's shots (11) as the whirling tendrils of blue flame did their work.

He then glanced over to see Voxumo, as he called out to Chro with a peace offering. After some brief consideration, he nodded back.

but their spirits

Chro was a confusing fire. First he ran at Infernum, then he stopped. Then he charged Infernum again... and ran away.

Eh. Whatever.

Infernum had an idea. He began silently heating the air around Voxumo. It reached an incredible temperature, forcing the molecules to quickly fly into the air, as if running from the heat, and lifting Voxumo with them...

IC: Zakaro {HP: 7/15}

"Sounds like you people are making plans!"

Zakaro happily interluded, popping into the fight with a cheerful smile, some aerobatics and a quite nasty sonic beam aimed at Chro that was designed to acutely vibrate the air and thus the bits of fire that Chro was.

He followed this up with a crocodile, Gatorade, and a bamboo Kanoka-like disk that doesn't actually have any powers, like the Matoran of '01 used.

And some extra random things like a magnetic plushie but really those things just kinda fell down and away and didn't do anything.

"Why plan when you can just fight?"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

;)

(IC, 11)

"Vox, watch out," Chro warned, as he noticed Infernum's levitation attack. With all the chaos, Chro decided to take another fighter out of the mix. "Goodnight." He pulled out the Shadowy Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads and launched the second and final ten-damage blast at Infernum.

However, before he could do anything more than get rid of the Launcher, Zakaro yelled something. Knowing an attack was imminent, Chro did his best to dodge the blast and block it with his shield, though this wasn't wholly effective (9).

He spun back and into the air, transforming all but his feet and hands into metal, not fire, to avoid being similarly damaged in the future. Then he adopted an erratic flight path, hoping Zakaro would be unable to hit him, and retaliated with a rain of blue fire directed towards his opponent's location.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: 0/20

The lightning streaked across the sky, gliding like deadly vipers looking for prey-

The story was cut of as Infernum's head was exploded. There wasn't enough time for any well written death scenes. His action was putting a last blast of fire under Voxumo, sending him flying into the sky. Though his head was exploded, Infernum's mouth miraculously stayed in one piece.

"Cho, thanks, I needed a new mask anyway!"

OOC: You realize I control water right infernum? As soon as i feel the air heating up i could just summon some water to cool it..

IC: Voxumo [HP: 12/20]

Voxumo was entirely caught off guard by the heating of air... while normally he would have cooled it down he had been lost in a daydream.. in it he was holding Daedalus's head and singing about friendship. Now as he felt the cold rush of air as he was shot into the sky he smiled. With the slightest of gestures he created a platform of energy beneath his feet that connected to a staircase of energy. Slowly he descended, twirling his scythe so fast that the blade blurred and looked as if it was an umbrella. All the while he was singing

"I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above!"
To add to the effect a bit of rain started to fall from a cloud above voxumo's head as he descended the staircase to heaven.
Now back in the arena he turned to JL and then looked to chro offering a jolly good wink as he stopped spinning his scythe and placed daedalus's head on the ground. Reversing his grip on his scythe he focused on the head and with a mighty swing he sent the head flying towards JL while forgetting the most important rule of golf. Always yell fore!
Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

so many deaths wowww~

Health Update:

1 - Ehks 0/20

2 - Voxumo 12/20

3 - Pupwa 11/20

4 - Zakaro 7/20

5 - Canis 12/20

6 - Chro 9/20

7 - JL 10/20

9 - ShadowVezon 12/20

10 - Pulse 0/20

11 - Shadowhawk12/20

12 - Makuta Luroka 0/20

13 - Daedalus 0/20

14 - Infernum 0/20

• Upvote 1

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 12/20

ShadowVezon fired more supercharged shots (remember that I'm using the Joy Buzzer to supercharge the Super Scope) at Zakaro.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro {HP: 7/15}

Oh, blue fire! Let's see, go forward, dodge-

The Alertin' Rockin' Radio Pack 2.0 promptly began blaring multiple tunes at once, make Zakaro notice the melee and other such attacks and decide that the fire was the least of his worries, flying upwards and directly through it while avoiding the rest of the attacks. {-1, 6/15}

"Thing work now please okay?!" Zakaro muttered to himself frantically, shaking the Black Orb of Treachery in hopes that it would shine or glow or do something to show it was working.

Gritting his teeth, Zakaro created a defensive sonic shield for energy-based projectiles and fired plates, plushies, and a bed into it and held it there with all his strength for melee attacks.

He just needed to buy some time.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 12/20

Realizing what the Alertin' Rockin' Radio Pack 2.0 did, ShadowVezon turned to face Shadowhawk, and started firing at him instead.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy