Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I hide in a building some distance away from the fight, check behind me for spies, then go to a window and look through my scope. I then proceed to shoot a crossbow bolt at Pupwa from behind.

 

HP:[20/20] [status: Sniping Pupwa]

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Canis [Fighting: Nobody Health: 19/20]

This fight had gone on long enough for the wolf-rider's tastes. It was time to end it. And when Voxumo jumped over the side, Canis saw the perfect opportunity. Instead of going after his opponent like expected, Canis jumped back on his mount, and then walked away.

 

He then saw Protalgif standing around. Canis's mount leapt through the air and landed next to the other fighter.

 

"I think an alliance would serve us well. No one would ever suspect a giant wolf leaping out of nowhere."

Edited by Canis Lycaon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Voxumo [Fighting: Nobody Health:19/20]

 

Seeing as Canis apparently wasn't coming Voxumo began to swim towards the least populated part of the boat. As he reached the end of the boat he dug his claws into the wood and began to climb the side but not anywhere near the top yet. He intended to just hide out right there at the moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: [20/20]

 

A life preserver was nestled happily against the side of the boat, more decoration than anything else; after all, what was the good of putting a life preserver out of reach on the side of the boat? It was either terribly poor planning, Voxumo decided, or the captain was a total bloody sadist who enjoyed provoking sheer, desperate panic and a manic hope in his victims during their final minutes of gasping, useless existence.

 

Or maybe it was just Tyler Durden in disguise, rapier in hand, ready to stab him clean through with a single thrust.

 

As it turned out, that was exactly what it was. And that's just what he tried to do.

 

-Tyler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Voxumo [Fighting: Tyler Health:18/20]

 

Voxumo was barely able to lung out of the way of the rapier however it still struck at his side. It was times like this he was glad he had his thick body armor. As he let go of the side of the boat he brought his tail and wrapped it around Tyler's leg pulling him down into the water with him. As he covered his head with his energy bubble a devious smirk game over his face. He released his tail from around Tyler and shot off a double round at tyler's chest. And with that two bullet's went flying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chro
Health: 20/20
Status: Grounded
Zakaro's shockwave is effective. Temporarily downed, because even though the shockwave itself didn't do damage, it's enough to stun and trip up the Toa of Fire.
Over to the left- what? Some guy getting stabbed by a life preserver? I must be going crazy.
...
Wait, I'm already crazy. I cut a boat in half with a freaking warhammer.

Next move: attempt to get up and find cover before anyone attacks again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, Armor.

 

I hit you with rapid slashes and end it with a Shockwave at point blank, But by doing so, i break my own armor and the soul is back into its original form.

 

(From now on, ill refer the form of the soul as an Oversoul.)

 

Fightin Ecks.

 

Health: 18/20

Edited by Pupwa21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow..."

I was lucky enough to hit a building, but I was getting scary close to the edge of the bubble. And, once again, I take aim at Pupwa and shoot another laser at his chest. Then two into his eyes.

(Health: 18/20

Status: fighting Pupwa from afar)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Just to help iBrow with updates on this... Also, iBrow, what happens if everyone dies before next week? =P

 

1 – Ehks - 18/20

2 – Voxumo - 18/20

3 – JiMing - 20/20

4 – Zakaro - 19/20

5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 20/20

6 – Punished Snake - 20/20

7 – Canis Lycaon - 19/20

8 – Tyler Durden - 20/20

9 – Protalgif - 20/20

10 – Blade - 20/20

11 – Pupwa21 - 18/20

12 – Chro - 20/20

13 – Onarax - 20/20

14 – The Dapper Man - 20/20

 

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Status: Nothing==-

 

Blade smiled, as he nodded to himself, and drew his sword silently, sneaking up behind X. As he approached, he swiftly stabbed at X's shoulder, hoping for a quick entry blow, and maybe draining a good deal of damage quick enough to actually win a fight without totally dying first. That was not very likely, however.

 

OOC: [status: Fighting X]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, Ecks is my prey! I quickly get behind you and Deliver rapid Shockwaves that send you outside the bubble.

 

Fightin Blade

 

HP 18/20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zero

 

Zero crossed his arms to block the soil, but still recoiled at the attack. When he recovered, he took out his energy saber, activated it and slashed quickly at Chro when he attempted to move away and find cover.

 

"Retreating from a fight? I expected better."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I create a thin barrier of crystal to block the only doorway to the room I'm in - it won't stop someone from smashing through, but it'll make a loud noise to alert me. I then look through my scope again, notice Blade trying to stab Ehks, and shoot him(Blade) with the crossbow.

 

HP: [20/20] [status: Sniping Blade]

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Oi! Where'd that come from! Why am I fighting against two people now!"

I whipped around, and promptly rammed my sawblade into Blade's gut.

(Health: 17/20

Status: Fighting Blade)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20 - Status: BEING FREAKING ANNOYED==-

 

Blade quickly backflips over the shockwaves, alerted to Pupwa's presence by the yell with a look of annoyance on his face, as the crossbow shot unfortunately misses its target and finds a target on Pupwa's back instead, as he was sadly in the way. Blade, however, decided to teach him a lesson, by sending a lightning bolt at Pupwa rather quickly. X's attack, however, also happened to miss its mark, as Blade was already in the air, a look of exasperation on his face, though his sword arm was hit by the attack slightly.

 

[HP: 19/20]

 

OOC: Seriously, what happened there? Did someone put a 'kick me' sign on my back while I wasn't looking?

Edited by Null.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: ... What. How does that even work. No, I don't accept that.

 

-==IC: Blade - HP: 19/20 - Status: Still annoyed==-

 

"..." Blade simply held out his hand, and had the lightning split before it got to him and re-unite toward X after it was past him, and then sent another bolt of lightning toward Pupwa, as the bubble pop thingy was countered since it was partially way too ambiguous to figure out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Okay, seriously man, I put up with it last time, but how do you reflect lightning??????

 

-==IC: Blade - HP: 19/20 - Status: Over the edge==-

 

Blade just stared at Pupwa blankly, and held the lightning in place, and then had lightning fall from the sky toward him, and then split around him into a cage, before slowly closing inward toward Pupwa.

"Reflect that." Blade stated, looking over at X expectently, as he hadn't registered their fight before, but now realized that this was an 'enemy of my enemy' situation.

 

OOC: I have the powers of a lightning Toa, think about that. ;) /EDIT: Minus the resistance part, but given that I can either split it or absorb it, that's not as big an issue really. But. Seriously, how do you reflect lightning?

Edited by Null.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I move to a different part of the building, to make sure my position is not discovered, and take aim once more, this time at Pupwa. Again.

 

HP: [20/20] Status: [still sniping people]

 

OOC: Pupwa, why didn't you take any damage from the bolt that missed Blade and hit you?

 

 

~Unit#phntk#1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The water slows the projecttile, allowing me to sidestep it. I then uppercut BLade and follow up with a stab.

 

OOC: @Unit I got hit, Oh. @Blade secret secret secret.

 

Fighting Blade

 

HP:17/20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-==IC: Blade - HP: 19/20 - Status: Rallying troops==-

 

Blade looked annoyed that his attack was just ignored, and just turns his body out of the way of the uppercut, and takes the stab clean-on from the side, it cutting across his torso slightly. However; this was jus a ploy for him to grab Pupwa's sword arm with his left hand, and channel lightning across his sword's blade, as he tried to slice out at Pupwa quickly, hoping others would help out.

 

OOC: [HP: 18/20] Time for me to start playing with my techniques I've learned from RPing over the years. =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chro

Health: 19/20

Status: Shoulder hit, otherwise okay

Whoa, where did he come from? I thought he was all the way ov- oh ouch that was my shoulder you nitwit

Of course... Zero. Deep gash in the shoulder armor. Roll backwards with the blow, slide and leap up to a standing position, and throw a fireball oh wait that's right the hammer negates your elemental powers how inconvenient take a wild one-handed hammer swing at Zero. (The other hand is holding the injured shoulder, of course.)

Almost time to break out the Kanohi Ehksu. The tripronged mask glows slightly as its wearer prepares to activate it.


(The Kanohi Ehksu is, of course, the Mask of Division, the power of which I explained up above. Splittin' and whatnot. It's just a coincidence that it says ehks in the name.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zero

In response to Chro's hammer swing, Zero help his sword in front of him to protect himself slightly, but the force of the impact still left him falling over. Getting up as fast as he could, Zero took his arm cannon and fired at where one of the copies would hopefully end up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Punished Snake: Health [20\20

 

Using his cunning skills of thinking, he hid in a box. Which unfortunately for Unit, was right behind him. He then pops out of the box and slashes at him. "Surprise"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dapper Man: 20/20

Status: Defensive stance

Don't ask me how I slept through all this. I just did. Imagine my suprise when I wake up and find thirteen complete strangers* trying to murder each other. They're gonna go for me, too, just watch. So it'd be best to try not to get murdered myself. Time to find some cover.

 

OOC: *Dappy has the memory of a goldfish.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zakaro (Fighting: The Dapper Man) [Health: 19/20]

"HULLO!"

Zakaro bursts up from the ground in front of the Dapper Man, grinning crazily. Sword sheathed and both hands glowing with the power of Earth, the purple-masked Toa flung up his arms, and a split second later a massive upheaval of earth and some stone carried along with it was sent rocketing upwards.

This, conveniently, happened to be the earth that the Dapper Man had been standing on when Zakaro appeared. Whether or not it still was depended on his reaction time.

And maybe, just maybe, whether or not he was as quick traveling as it said on the box.

"Shhh, no need to be giving up all my secrets here!"

Zakaro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course, there's no better time to attack someone when they are being attacked.

So, I ran up to Pupwa again and slashed at his legs. I was helping! Kinda. Well, I wasn't helping Pupwa, that's for sure.

(Health: 17/20

Status: Fighting Pupwa with Blade)

Edited by Ehks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I disarm Blade with sand and threw it at his eyes. I then get my katana back, reform my oversoul and shockwave spam both of you.

I notice Dapper man trying to find cover and launch some shock waves at him.

 

Attacking Dapper, Defending myself from Ecks and Blade.

 

Hp 17/20

 

OOC: You happy Vox? Besides, does realism matter when we are murdering each other under water in some Giant robots stomach?

Edited by Pupwa21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I disarm Blade with a rock and get my katana back, I then reform my oversoul and shockwave spam both of you.

I notice Dapper man trying to find cover and launch some shock waves at him.

 

Attacking Dapper, Defending myself from Ecks and Blade.

 

Hp 17/20

*cringes as he reads it* I mean how do you even disarm blade with a rock? I mean seriously try to be semi-realistic when you explain your fighters actions. The more clarification the better for everyone. At least with clarification your opponent can read it and go 'Oh yeah i could understand where that would work'

Edited by A Vox in a Box

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I disarm Blade with sand and threw it at his eyes. I then get my katana back, reform my oversoul and shockwave spam both of you.

I notice Dapper man trying to find cover and launch some shock waves at him.

 

Attacking Dapper, Defending myself from Ecks and Blade.

 

Hp 17/20

 

OOC: You happy Vox? Besides, does realism matter when we are murdering each other under water in some Giant robots stomach?

OOC: I thought that when I was new. People despised me until I learned better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Besides, does realism matter when we are murdering each other under water in some Giant robots stomach?

OOC:

Of course it does. Realism is the only thing keeping this game grounded in reality and preventing one of us from dodging every attack and defeating their opponents with one hand tied behind their back.

 

Also, please join my team update idea! I really would appreciate the help!

Edited by Canis Lycaon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Voxumo [Fighting: Tyler Health:18/20]

 

Voxumo was barely able to lung out of the way of the rapier however it still struck at his side. It was times like this he was glad he had his thick body armor. As he let go of the side of the boat he brought his tail and wrapped it around Tyler's leg pulling him down into the water with him. As he covered his head with his energy bubble a devious smirk game over his face. He released his tail from around Tyler and shot off a double round at tyler's chest. And with that two bullet's went flying.

 

IC: [19/20]

 

As the bullets came sizzling, slicing through the water like a knife through a brick of cheese, Tyler acted fast. Not entirely fast enough (the second bullet bit into his collar and went whizzing down wildly to the ocean's floor, spilling a bit of his blood and armor with it) but quick enough that he could grab Voxumo's tail before it spun too far away from him and yank hard - hard enough to get him within easy range of his longsword. Surfacing, he spent a minute fighting, wrangling with Voxmuo's tail as it tried to free itself. When he managed to hold it taut for a second, out at full length, he swung his blade in a quick arc, trying to lop it right off.

 

-Tyler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

OOC: Besides, does realism matter when we are murdering each other under water in some Giant robots stomach?

 

OOC:

Of course it does. Realism is the only thing keeping this game grounded in reality and preventing one of us from dodging every attack and defeating their opponents with one hand tied behind their back.

Fine, I'll try to keep it as real as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Signups will open again on February 7th. :)

I'm never gonna make it 3 weeks...

 

(That might, just possibly, be Calvin and Hobbes referance.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Wheee!"

I went sailing through the air, through the sky, which gave me plenty of time to react to falling. I once more formed a bubble, which would absorb the brunt of the impact of...whatever I hit. I slammed into another building, only a few feet from drowning. I got up, and as per usual, took aim at Pupwa. But this time, I fired at his face.

(Health: 17/20

Status: Shooting Pupwa from afar, near edge of bubble)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My katana is polished to a mirror sheen, Since Lasers are light, I reflect it right back at ya and, as an added bounus, Shockwave. The force of which sends you outside the bubble.

 

Fighting Ecks

 

Hp 17/20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Okay, so, first off, sorry for last night, I wasn't in the best of moods because of combined things.

 

Secondly, we're not in Mata Nui's stomach, we're in Mahri Nui, which is outside Mata Nui, deep underwater, and such. =P

 

Third, what everyone says is true... If we don't keep at least some realism, then the fights will never end, because everyone will just dodge everything, and it'll be a complete mess. I get this is a more relaxed environment for that, but I made the same mistakes when I first started out, and everyone was only begrudgingly letting me stick around the RPGs and such; once I learned things better, then people started to give me respect and such.

 

Fourthly, how do you disarm people with sand. I could've accepted the rock; you bash my hand into that and I'm gonna drop that weapon fast. But what did you do, scratch up my armour? ._. Besides, I waws holding onto your arm, not your katana. There's a difference.

 

Fifth, I don't think lightning can be reflected that way. Lasers, maybe, but...

 

Sixth, aren't we in the giant air bubble that surrounds Mahri Nui; aka, not in water?

 

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Utterly confused==-

 

Blade was far more confused than he'd ever been, not understanding what happened at all. All he knew was that somehow sand had knocked his sword away, and he barely closed his eyes to avoid the sand, though some still got in his left eye, causing it to be closed for the moment. However, Pupwa was now starting to be very predictable, so he dash side-jumpedout of the way, and grabbed his sword back up, and attempted to run around behind Pupwa was he was busy fighting X, aiming for a lightning stab.

 

OOC: /edit: Question... How do these shockwaves work? ._.

Edited by Null.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Blade for the health update help. If you all die before the end of the week, that won't happen, because it means I'll just have to unlock one of the secrets early for you all. Tricks up my sleeve shall never end.

 

Health Update

1 – Ehks - 17/20
2 – Voxumo - 18/20
3 – JiMing/Zerp - 20/20 (didn't see any health updates or attacks against him; let me know if I missed something)
4 – Zakaro - 19/20
5 – Unit#phntk#1 - 20/20
6 – Punished Snake - 20/20
7 – Canis Lycaon - 19/20
8 – Tyler Durden - 19/20
9 – Protalgif - 20/20
10 – Blade - 18/20
11 – Pupwa21 - 17/20
12 – Chro - 19/20
13 – Onarax - 20/20
14 – The Dapper Man - 20/20

 

IC: Voltex [Health: Infinite] [Fighting: N/A]

A seemingly powerless Matoran of Gravity dropped through the sea, coming to a stop just outside the giant bubble that allowed the combatants within Mahri-Nui to not-drown. He himself had a very useful breathing apparatus to prevent said drowning as he observed the fight curiously. He prodded the bubble and the entire thing shook; evidently it was not the most defensive of barriers.

 

No matter - he was not, after all, here to inspect the bubble. He waved his hand through the water and concentrated; in a flash, a Krana was sitting in his palm. He tossed it over to the bubble, where it poked through and immediately fell to the streets below, awaiting the chance to be claimed and used by the first player who came across it.

 

His work done for now, the Matoran left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I grab the krana and put it on Ecks face. I then shockwave spam him

 

Fighting Ecks.

 

Hp 17/20

Edited by Pupwa21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20 - Status: Fighting Pupwa solely==-

 

Blade was having no part of that, however, for as soon as Pupwa touched the Krana, Blade, having already been headed that way anyway, sliced out at Pupwa's arm to knock the Krana away, and then grabbed out at the Krana, attempting to use it to not have Pupwa attack him for the next little while instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...