Early-Access Purchase of Simpsons House for VIPs

From now until the end of the month (January 31st), LEGO VIPs have exclusive purchasing rights to The Simpsons House, set number 71006. VIP status is based on the Lego Shop customer loyalty program - if you're not yet a member, you'll have to sign up and make a purchase before being able to purchase this set. More info on the offer is available on <a href='http://shop.lego.com/en-US/VIP-Early-Access-71006?CMP=EMC-VIP2014EA_R_Simpsons_US&HQS=Hero_CTA_NA&RRID=22496125&RMID=VIP_2014_01_EarlyAccess_PR_US' target='offsite'>the Shop at Home site</a>.

View the full article

I kinda want to see an extensive review of the Simpson house, and dependings on the collectible figs I might want a few for pieces, but as far as actually buying this set, I am not interested in at all. But I'm not the intended audience anyway, I guess, since I'm not a huge Simpsons fan.

Oh, and I couldn't afford it anyway. :P

:music:

I kinda want to see an extensive review of the Simpson house, and dependings on the collectible figs I might want a few for pieces, but as far as actually buying this set, I am not interested in at all. But I'm not the intended audience anyway, I guess, since I'm not a huge Simpsons fan.

Oh, and I couldn't afford it anyway. :P

:music:

If I were a Simpsons fan at all, I'd be all over this set. As a non-fan, I can only wish themes like Spongebob could get the same treatment.

But I do think this takes the cake as the most complete and detailed Lego house model of all time. And I may borrow some techniques from it in the future (like that awesome TV or grill).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother