• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

A little experment with LDD

MOC Lego Bionicle something

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Online Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2014 - 09:25 PM

This is my first try with making my own torsos. Head looks bad because i couldn't find a proper place to put it, making Tahu look hunched over. Anyways here: http://fc08.devianta...a21-d72lt79.png

if you go to my profile ill have you killed.

Heres Tahu Nuva, I used Kopaka's Ice Blades because theres no Magma Blades, Also i used HF armor and arms.

Link: http://fc06.devianta...a21-d72od7i.png

Edited by Pupwa21, Jan 18 2014 - 11:57 AM.

234.gif

#2 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 418 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 17 2014 - 10:14 PM

Its cool that you were actually able to finish making a creation on LDD. Usually when I start I never finish due to time and stuff. But anyways I really like the types of colors you used they remind me of the original Mata colors for Tahu. Also I would consider trying to add atleast some type of armor on the chest so I doesnt look to plain. But overall nice little experiment on LDD. A little more practice and Im sure you'll see improvement :)

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

#3 Online Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2014 - 08:43 AM

I was planing to put armor, but couldn't find an mount for it, I might find it if I try to recreate the Nuva form with the reg mask.
234.gif

#4 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 418 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2014 - 09:40 AM

I was planing to put armor, but couldn't find an mount for it, I might find it if I try to recreate the Nuva form with the reg mask.

Yeah that could possibly work :)

r34TEbW.png

Youtube: Adapting Chaos    A.K.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users