Revamp: Kopaka Mata

CeziuM

Wow! I really like your Kopaka Mata Moc! It has the look of the original set just with many smaller and different pieces! I Really like the way you design the chest and the waist. Does it have more movement in the waist based on the design?

Thanks! Yeah, the waist has movement, although I chose to add some pieces at the price of limiting the movement area.

His eyes look very deep blue, almost purple. Which part did you use for them? Overall looks pretty nice, even the feet; although blocky, they remind me of the comics a little bit. Too bad though that he only has two fingers per hand, although I guess that's what the original sets had too, eh?

Thanks, the part I used for the eyes was a dark blue barraki eye and a bit of photoshop :b

The small size yet amount of pieces is stunning. It is very stable and I am loving those hands.^^

Thank ye!

29326988131_0ea1908567_z.jpg

Want your own Mask of Ultimate Power? Now available for 3D-printing: http://shpws.me/MuFX

Incredible. I must say he is my favorite Toa mata, and you have done the best revamp of him.

You should do the whole team.

Thank you, although I fear that a revamp of the whole team isn't possible for me. Although I might make another Toa, or perhaps a Rahi or Matoran to go with him.

29326988131_0ea1908567_z.jpg

Want your own Mask of Ultimate Power? Now available for 3D-printing: http://shpws.me/MuFX