• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Sneak preview comic of 2006

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline bohrokmaster

bohrokmaster
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2014 - 09:06 AM

On the last Bionicle comic from 2005 there was a special sneak preview about 2006 with the Piraka and the Island of Voya Nui. Back then, I thought the Piraka would come with their pods instead of their canisters, like the Toa Mata had in 2001. But I now realised it was a Matoran pod from Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui. And I thought Ahkmou was inside there. I knew that in the Bionicle Storyline he was the traitor who helped Makuta Teridax and the Dark Hunters, Nidhiki and Krekka, to stop the Toa Metru and later act as the trader in Po-Koro to sell his infected Kohlii Balls with Makuta's virus. What do you guys think?

Edited by bohrokmaster, Jan 19 2014 - 01:55 PM.

wearewaiting.gif  

#BIONICLEISBACK   #BIONICLE2015

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing.

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

#2 Offline T.B.O.C

T.B.O.C
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,349 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2014 - 06:54 PM

It was a stylistic thing, as the Piraka arrived in the same Toa canisters the Mata arrived on Mata Nui in. It was mostly likely stylistic because the matoran pods were more recent and therefor recognizable.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
Hey look, a Brickshelf Happened: My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Multiple Victini + Mew + Arceus for trade! PM me if interested

(Looking for Genesect, Shiny Darkrai, and most Shiny legendaries!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

#3 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 4,461 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2014 - 08:50 PM

That greatly confused me, too. It was probably because Matoran Pods were more recent, but I had trouble remembering which transport was used for which race for at least a year after. I also think the eyes in the pod didn't look like Piraka eyes.

Edited by Master Inika, Jan 27 2014 - 08:50 PM.

makusdiary.png

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users