• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Sneak preview comic of 2006

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline bohrokmaster

bohrokmaster
  • Members
  • Toa

• 13-December 02
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2014 - 09:06 AM

On the last Bionicle comic from 2005 there was a special sneak preview about 2006 with the Piraka and the Island of Voya Nui. Back then, I thought the Piraka would come with their pods instead of their canisters, like the Toa Mata had in 2001. But I now realised it was a Matoran pod from Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui. And I thought Ahkmou was inside there. I knew that in the Bionicle Storyline he was the traitor who helped Makuta Teridax and the Dark Hunters, Nidhiki and Krekka, to stop the Toa Metru and later act as the trader in Po-Koro to sell his infected Kohlii Balls with Makuta's virus. What do you guys think?

Edited by bohrokmaster, Jan 19 2014 - 01:55 PM.

#BIONICLE2015[/b]

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/13995-project-mnog-3d]mnog3d_banner.jpg[/

#2 Offline T.B.O.C

T.B.O.C
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 21-April 07
  • 2,370 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2014 - 06:54 PM

It was a stylistic thing, as the Piraka arrived in the same Toa canisters the Mata arrived on Mata Nui in. It was mostly likely stylistic because the matoran pods were more recent and therefor recognizable.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

#3 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 07-October 07
  • 4,600 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2014 - 08:50 PM

That greatly confused me, too. It was probably because Matoran Pods were more recent, but I had trouble remembering which transport was used for which race for at least a year after. I also think the eyes in the pod didn't look like Piraka eyes.

Edited by Master Inika, Jan 27 2014 - 08:50 PM.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

unseen_light_banner.jpg

Click here for my other stories!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users