Caveat Scriptor Voting

Caveat Scriptor Poll  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The one, the only - the Caveat Scriptor poll! Please read over all the entries, and then pick the one that clicked best for you. Since this is the only poll for this contest, voting will run until January 23rd, 11:59 P.M. EST.

1. The Lego Movie: Primetime Pitch

2. The LEGO Movie: Seperate Worlds

3. Scene 24: Johnny Thunder Blows This Taco Stand

4. The LEGO Movie: Dangerous Detour

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I'm sure that it's all too tempting to vote for your own entry. But instead, like a gentleman, I cast my vote for one of the other contenders: Dangerous Detour by Master Inika.

It's short and simple, but behind its appearance lies a rather clever and amusing read. Well-constructed as a story; at first, I thought that the opening with Emmet in the uncomfortable bed seemed out-of-place and tacked-on, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it tied into the plot later on. I also enjoyed the humorous wordplay with "Doom" and "Little Dainty", and overall its writing and dialogue seemed to fit the style of The LEGO Movie.

Best of luck to all the contestants!

I'm sure that it's all too tempting to vote for your own entry. But instead, like a gentleman, I cast my vote for one of the other contenders: Dangerous Detour by Master Inika.

It's short and simple, but behind its appearance lies a rather clever and amusing read. Well-constructed as a story; at first, I thought that the opening with Emmet in the uncomfortable bed seemed out-of-place and tacked-on, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it tied into the plot later on. I also enjoyed the humorous wordplay with "Doom" and "Little Dainty", and overall its writing and dialogue seemed to fit the style of The LEGO Movie.

Best of luck to all the contestants!

Thanks, that's awesome of you. I feel kind of bad about voting for myself now. I enjoyed yours and the other entries very much as well. :) Good luck to all!

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Hey, the top of the poll says 18 members have voted, but the votes only add up to 17.

My guess would be that if someone null voted to see the results, the board software still counts that.

About a day to go, folks! Thanks to everyone who's voted already. :)

EDIT: And that's a wrap! ...Is what I'd like to say, but it turns out we've got a tie. Incoming tiebreaker poll...!

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42