Front Page Overhaul?

fishers64

I've heard the opinion floating around that BZP's front page needs an overhaul.

What, if anything, needs to be removed from the front page?

What needs to change about the front page? (styles? images?)

What new features, if any, would you like to see on the front page? (wacky ideas ok. :) )

Or do you prefer the front page the way it is? What do you think?

What new features, if any, would you like to see on the front page? (wacky ideas ok. :) )

1. Hot Topics list, premier list, podcast advertisement, reference section, image gallery, the "about BZPower" box, privacy policy, member spotlight, and quicknav should all be removed.

2. Upgrade to a modern style; an emphasis on images and simple design over the complex design and emphasis we have on text now. A large banner adorning the top of the page (spanning across the entire thing) with various LEGO products displayed (if it could be hand drawn it'd be even better, and it should have a mix of past and present LEGO lines). Single-color boxes matching the current forum color scheme should be used, perhaps with smaller images. News should take up the bulk of the front page, although Each news entry should have an image dominating its front page box if possible with a sentence or two to tease the article itself. Tabs to access the gallery, the forums, the blogs, and to sign in/access your control panel should all be located along the bottom-right of the banner.

3. This fits into #2 somewhat, but to replace what I'd remove, the following things should be added: boxes down the side for the BZPRPG, a featured story of the week (OTC or LEGO), a featured RPG of the week (Bionicle, LEGO or OTC), a featured game of the week (G&T or OTC), a featured comic of the week (LEGO or OTC), a featured LEGO discussion of the week, a featured COT discussion of the week, a featured creation of the week (Bionicle based or LEGO based), and a box for any contests/contest voting currently running.

E: For #2 - the Nuva Mask news categories should be replaced with LEGO bricks of the same colors, or perhaps Hero helmets, and the categories themselves should be altered. "BZPower", "News", and "Reviews" could remain (if one is a "Market" category, that too), but the "Reference" category should be removed and replaced with "Community".

Edited by Freelancer Tex

I honestly don't see how anyone could justifiably argue against a major overhaul for the main site. It's loooong overdue.

First and foremost, the main site is the source of ALL of BZP's security vulnerabilities that all too often lets malicious individuals hack the forums. The forums are very secure, because BZP uses the most modern and updated version of the IPS Community Suite to power them. Every attack BZP has ever suffered was not because of the forums, but the main site, which allowed hackers to gain access to the forums as a result. That reason alone should justify a complete overhaul of the main site.

That aside, the main site is very, very, outdated as far as the look / interface goes. I don't want to hear anything about function over form, or how it serves it's purpose well. The thing is, it doesn't even serve its purpose properly. Most of the links are broken. Besides that, it just needs to look far more modern. First time visitors of BZP take one look at that sad front page and think, "Oh, another dying LEGO site. On to a different one, I guess." If you ask me, the site should have been overhauled as early as 2005, and then AGAIN in 2008 or so. The current state of the main page just won't do if we want to be a relevant LEGO fan site in the future.

Another thing I think we need is to have full integration of the main site and forums. The huge forum upgrade is coming sometime soon, so its a perfect time to design a universal theme for the main site and forums with a shared header and footer for both. Oh yeah, and implement single sign on, too.

That's all for now. :P I'll remember more things that need to change and post them here.

Edited by XONAR
  • Upvote 2
Bliss.png

BZPower's front page has remained unchanged for longer than Neopets.com. It's older than Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. It has been the same front page since I joined the site.

Needless to say, it is definitely due for an update.

First and foremost: The Bionicle (excluding Tohu) has got to go. If this site is going to get anywhere as far as general LEGO discussion goes, it has to get rid of being focused on a line that's been dead for almost half a decade. The Bionicle images should be replaced with images that preferably represent LEGO as a whole (generic minifigs, generic bricks, maybe some Technic gears) rather than focused on any specific line. Lines come and go; LEGO in general keeps things simple and lasting.

Second: the site and the forum need similar aesthetics, as opposed to the current divide between the vivid, multicolored front page and the pastel, monochrome forums. In my opinion, the forums are rather dull, so I'd prefer if they met in the middle, with a more limited color scheme but one that does not rely on a single color. (Also, broken features of the front page should be either fixed or removed. No use having what doesn't work.)

I'd like a more streamlined aesthetic, but not a completely minimalist one. I don't know enough about design to know how it should be changed in that regard, just that it should flow better with the design of the forums, and that it should lose its Bionicle focus, because both are strikes against it as it stands now.

To say that "It should lost its Bionicle focus" would mean you'd have to change the name of the entire site, would you not? "BZ" means BionicleZone, from days of old before the merge of Kanohi-Power and BZCommunity.

I like that we are still able to focus on BIONICLE, while also branching into other lines. While generalizing appearance to an extent would make sense since we cover many product lines, I'd deem an overhaul to the point of removing BIONICLE too far. The site has its roots in BIONICLE, even if it is now a commercially-dead line. Doesn't mean it's dead to us yet though.

I'd worry mostly about the broken/now unused links down the sides of the news feed. I don't mind how the feed itself works or looks right now. I like that the Kanohi Nuva are still being used for news stories. :)

Edited by Torran
  • Upvote 1

The front page is the single most pressing issue facing the site today and I fully believe that it is hurting BZPower's future. I had more ideas laid out in a blog entry, but that got eaten in a hacking ... which, as I understand, was through a security hole in the front page.

I saved the source code to my computer and began messing with it a little bit on my own to try and clean up the dated portions (like the "Reference Section" on the right) and removing the things that have been broken (like the hot topics and member spotlight) since the forums returned from their 2011 upgrade. In short, changes to the visual side of the front page are pretty dang easy to do if you know HTML.

The last thing I want to do is come across as insubordinate in this, but there's no reason that the outdated things can't be removed and the graphics given at least a small makeover. From what I understand, the administration is working on the behind-the-scenes aspects of the front page and altering the look at the same time. While I'm glad that progress is being made on some level, I feel as if the appearance of the front page should be given an overhaul as soon as possible even if the aforementioned behind-the-scenes updates don't occur at the same time.

As has been pointed out, the front page is a decade old and it's turning potential members off because of its obvious age. If BZP wants a chance at retaining, and even growing, its member base, then the front page is step one. Reorganization of the forums isn't going to do anything if an obsolete front page is the main way potential members would access them.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

One thing I ought to mention — while the front page is in need of an update, the layout for news article pages is even MORE out of date. Open the front page in one window and a set review in another and the difference becomes obvious.

As for actual changes to make, I think the staff are aware of a lot of them. The Image Gallery linked to from the sidebar no longer functions. The BZPowercast Series 2 link is no longer especially relevant. The narrow, lengthy sidebars are less practical for navigation on high-resolution monitors. The member spotlight and premier member lists no longer work. The front page tells you if you are logged in but offers no option to log out — this is especially problematic on my phone, where the front page will often tell me I'm logged in even when the forums themselves say I'm logged out.

Navigating the news archive via drop-down menus can sometimes be frustrating — "next" and "previous" buttons would be a useful addition. The "Site History" and "Contact BZPower.com" links in the right sidebar are broken. The Staff page is woefully out-of-date. The searchbar in the sidebar does not work very well — searching "Tahu" in any category but "news" just brings up a bunch of images from the 2008 Tahu review. Some of the reference section links are also broken or empty. Even the Privacy Policy link is broken.

Aesthetically, there are other issues. The explosion in the banner was not relevant to the site's focus even when this was specifically a BIONICLE site. On that note, "BIONICLE News, Reference, and Discussion" should be updated to read "LEGO News, Reference, and Discussion". I'm sure people with more of a web design background could provide more feedback on an aesthetics and readability level.

1. Hot Topics list, premier list, podcast advertisement, reference section, image gallery, the "about BZPower" box, privacy policy, member spotlight, and quicknav should all be removed.

2. Upgrade to a modern style; an emphasis on images and simple design over the complex design and emphasis we have on text now. A large banner adorning the top of the page (spanning across the entire thing) with various LEGO products displayed (if it could be hand drawn it'd be even better, and it should have a mix of past and present LEGO lines). Single-color boxes matching the current forum color scheme should be used, perhaps with smaller images. News should take up the bulk of the front page, although Each news entry should have an image dominating its front page box if possible with a sentence or two to tease the article itself. Tabs to access the gallery, the forums, the blogs, and to sign in/access your control panel should all be located along the bottom-right of the banner.

3. This fits into #2 somewhat, but to replace what I'd remove, the following things should be added: boxes down the side for the BZPRPG, a featured story of the week (OTC or LEGO), a featured RPG of the week (Bionicle, LEGO or OTC), a featured game of the week (G&T or OTC), a featured comic of the week (LEGO or OTC), a featured LEGO discussion of the week, a featured COT discussion of the week, a featured creation of the week (Bionicle based or LEGO based), and a box for any contests/contest voting currently running.

E: For #2 - the Nuva Mask news categories should be replaced with LEGO bricks of the same colors, or perhaps Hero helmets, and the categories themselves should be altered. "BZPower", "News", and "Reviews" could remain (if one is a "Market" category, that too), but the "Reference" category should be removed and replaced with "Community".

How's the plan to take over BZPower going? :P

I honestly don't see how anyone could justifiably argue against a major overhaul for the main site. It's loooong overdue.

You didn't hear that from me. I'm not arguing against it as much as trying to get feedback on what members want out of an overhaul.

I saved the source code to my computer and began messing with it a little bit on my own to try and clean up the dated portions (like the "Reference Section" on the right) and removing the things that have been broken (like the hot topics and member spotlight) since the forums returned from their 2011 upgrade. In short, changes to the visual side of the front page are pretty dang easy to do if you know HTML.

Yeah, I'm starting to look at it a bit myself. One thing that sticks out is that the <table> tags need to be replaced with <div> tags, and then the appropriate CSS modifiers added. (CSS is probably more key to the visual stuff than HTML is IMO. I'm taking an HTML/CSS class right now lol.)

To say that "It should lost its Bionicle focus" would mean you'd have to change the name of the entire site, would you not? "BZ" means BionicleZone, from days of old before the merge of Kanohi-Power and BZCommunity.

I like that we are still able to focus on BIONICLE, while also branching into other lines. While generalizing appearance to an extent would make sense since we cover many product lines, I'd deem an overhaul to the point of removing BIONICLE too far. The site has its roots in BIONICLE, even if it is now a commercially-dead line. Doesn't mean it's dead to us yet though.

I'd worry mostly about the broken/now unused links down the sides of the news feed. I don't mind how the feed itself works or looks right now. I like that the Kanohi Nuva are still being used for news stories. :)

Hate to break it to you, but Bionicle has been dead for almost half a decade, and with its death, BZPower has been declining. It's nice to think that we could remain Bionicle centric; it's also naive.

The name of the site does not necessarily need to change; for one thing, operating with initials means any explicit Bionicle mention is subtext, not obvious. Additionally, as I have stated in another topic, one of the worst things we could do as a site trying to stay alive is change our name; we would lose almost all reputation our site has gained by dropping a name by now as deeply ingrained in the site as its rules against toilet humor.

The only way to keep this site afloat is to shift to a general LEGO focus. No ifs, ands, or buts. If we stay focused on a dead toyline, you can wave new members goodbye, because you don't get many new fans of a toyline you can't even find in stores anymore. From there, it's clear to see why the Bionicle focus of the front page must go as well. Tohu is our mascot; he can stay. Everything else solidifies this site as being centered around a dead toyline, and thus, not being worth any new member's time.

The broken links are a priority, of course; keeping links that have been broken for a while is unprofessional and definitely off-putting. But a complete overhaul is entirely necessary, in my opinion. The front page is from the early 2000s, and you can see it, and if a site looks like it hasn't been touched since the 2000s, why would anyone new wish to come?

I, too, have been looking through the code, and the issue is not only the aesthetics and need of front page upgrade, but also how outdated the coding actually is. After checking it out, I saw that in almost every line of code there was an issue of sorts. Most of them have to do with the fact that specific tags are not supported in HTML code anymore. Others were a lack of semi-colons, closing tags, etc.

-Rez

You didn't hear that from me. I'm not arguing against it as much as trying to get feedback on what members want out of an overhaul.

Didn't say I heard it from you. :P But I have heard it from some other people on here.

Good to hear - I thought this question from the first post might have prompted this. (I shouldn't have picked on you, as many others were saying the same thing, but you were first. :P)

Or do you prefer the front page the way it is?

I consider this to be a perfectly valid opinion. However, I'm pretty sure that the Administration has agreed to change the front page in Tracker tickets previously brought up about this, so stating that it needs changed sorta qualifies as beating a dead horse. What I understand remains open at this point is what to change, how to change it, how much to change - essentially the questions that I brought up in the first post.

Edited by fishers64

Aesthetics aren't that much the problem IMO; broken links and security issues, on the other hand, are really higher in priority. I mean, seeing a page with an out-dated design is one thing, but then finding out that at least half of the links aren't working kind of gives the impression of the site having been abandoned or given up on. Same goes for the hot topic list and premier members list.

Of course it would also be nice if the style of the fornt page tied in with that of the forums, but as said, I think getting everything to work again and/or removing broken/outdated things is a bit more important.

As to whether or not the Bionicle focus should be dropped, I don't know. It's been a Bionicle fan site for ages, and replacing everything (including Tohu) would be like taking everything we've known* away. I'm rather behind the idea of broadening our horizon, but that's not something you just change with the site's (or board's) layout - it's also a question of the members' attitude. So maybe that's something to be left until everything else is working again. :)

*and in some cases, grown up with

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

If we stay focused on a dead toyline, you can wave new members goodbye, because you don't get many new fans of a toyline you can't even find in stores anymore. From there, it's clear to see why the Bionicle focus of the front page must go as well. Tohu is our mascot; he can stay. Everything else solidifies this site as being centered around a dead toyline, and thus, not being worth any new member's time.

True, I hadn't thought of new members who might not be able to fully grasp BIONICLE (if at all).

I just wouldn't want to see BZP become 'just another LEGO forum'. There are plenty of those to go around already. What, to me, makes BZP stand out is its ability to still allow older members to talk BIONICLE, create stories and store creations. There was a great topic that started only a few months ago revolving around the whole language involved in BIONICLE, and it was an exciting discussion that we hadn't seen before.

Maybe I'm reading too far into this, as though your suggested removal of all things BIONICLE on the front page would also remove all things BIONICLE from the site. As this is talking specifically to the front page, I'm all for a bit of generalization to cover the other brands (we already post a lot of news for Ninjago, HF, etc.). But to completely remove everything BIONICLE, things like the BZRPG link or that cute Takua next to the news email, would feel like severing ties with our history, with which I can't say I'd be down. Might feel as though the older members were getting pushed aside in favour of member count. Not that we must tailor to only the older members, as you have correctly pointed out; I just wouldn't want to see them/us come back one day to a site we don't even recognize.

As to whether or not the Bionicle focus should be dropped, I don't know. It's been a Bionicle fan site for ages, and replacing everything (including Tohu) would be like taking everything we've known* away. I'm rather behind the idea of broadening our horizon, but that's not something you just change with the site's (or board's) layout - it's also a question of the members' attitude. So maybe that's something to be left until everything else is working again. :)

*and in some cases, grown up with

Agreed on this. I've been around longer than my six year spinny shows, and to see it all disappear would be a heavy hit, even if it is a discontinued toyline.

But to completely remove everything BIONICLE, things like the BZRPG link or that cute Takua next to the news email, would feel like severing ties with our history, with which I can't say I'd be down.

If we cater too much to older members - and I'm one as well, at this point - then we're going to end up not changing anything for fear of losing a part of the site that means a lot to our respective childhoods. Thing is, the very things that are near and dear to the long-time member base's hearts are the very things that newer members will be put off and/or confused by.

We have nice forums but an archaic front page, which is kind of like running a store that is losing money in part because its good qualities are obscured by a terrible façade, and the store's dwindling long-time patrons are worried that giving the outside a fresh coat of paint would attract a new clientele.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a few of the links are outdated and irrelevant, and link to the now (sadly) deceased archives.

The site feels quite "retro", a relic from the days when a lot of people didn't know how to properly use the Internet. Catering to a less BIONICLE-centric theme will help a lot with possible extra activity, especially with all these hip youngsters who may not remember BIONICLE coming onto the 'net for the first time on their new-fangled eyePads and And-royds.

Navigation is pretty difficult too - definitely needs an overhaul. And consistency might be nice between an article page and the actual homepage.

Also - security risks. Definitely need to fix them.

• 3 weeks later...

But to completely remove everything BIONICLE, things like the BZRPG link or that cute Takua next to the news email, would feel like severing ties with our history, with which I can't say I'd be down.

If we cater too much to older members - and I'm one as well, at this point - then we're going to end up not changing anything for fear of losing a part of the site that means a lot to our respective childhoods. Thing is, the very things that are near and dear to the long-time member base's hearts are the very things that newer members will be put off and/or confused by.

We have nice forums but an archaic front page, which is kind of like running a store that is losing money in part because its good qualities are obscured by a terrible façade, and the store's dwindling long-time patrons are worried that giving the outside a fresh coat of paint would attract a new clientele.

That's a pretty good analogy. On one hand, I can see how older members might not react well to change, but let's face it; the front page is severely outdated, and so is BZPower's main focus. Bionicle, while nostalgic for more or less everyone out here, including me, is dead. Lego is not. Changing focus and updating the front page would probably do wonders for the forums.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

The front page needs to have Bionicle again.

The front page's design doesn't need to change other than that, except for the return of the old Featured Member, Premier Members and Hot Topics list.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

What?! :???: The front page has enough BIONICLE as it is. To put more of a focus on BIONICLE then there already is would be to put the last nail in BZPower's coffin. I'm all for having some trace of BIONICLE left on the homepage, but it absolutely needs to to become LEGO-centric. I'm not sure where you get that BIONICLE needs to come back to the front page, because the front page is no less BIONICLE-centric than it was in 2003, aside from the news feed content, and that's exactly the problem here.

Edited by XONAR
  • Upvote 2
Bliss.png

The front page's design doesn't need to change other than that, except for the return of the old Featured Member, Premier Members and Hot Topics list.

I don't want to be rude, but it still has Hapori Tohu and I think it doesn't need any more Bionicle than that. In fact, I don't remember it ever having much more Bionicle on it than that, other than the Bionicle-related news (which there is next-to-none of to post anymore) and advertisements for Bionicle sets on Lego.com (which likewise no longer exist). We shouldn't try to become MORE focused on a discontinued brand now that it's gone. That's moving backwards.

• Upvote 5

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

The front page is ENTIRELY Bionicle. Tohu is Bionicle. The news symbols are Bionicle. You have Takua off to the side. The only non-Bionicle thing is the fire behind Tohu. Heck, the front page probably hasn't changed since 2002, given the amount and the type of Bionicle images it has. Where on Earth are you getting this idea that it's become less dedicated to a deceased children's toyline than before?

Also the design definitely needs to change. In a world of web whatever-the-heck point o we're on, BZP's front page is Web 0.5. It's long overdue for an overhaul.

• Upvote 4

The front page is ENTIRELY Bionicle. Tohu is Bionicle. The news symbols are Bionicle. You have Takua off to the side. The only non-Bionicle thing is the fire behind Tohu. Heck, the front page probably hasn't changed since 2002, given the amount and the type of Bionicle images it has. Where on Earth are you getting this idea that it's become less dedicated to a deceased children's toyline than before?

Also the design definitely needs to change. In a world of web whatever-the-heck point o we're on, BZP's front page is Web 0.5. It's long overdue for an overhaul.

And also, the forums will be undergoing a massive upgrade likely this year, so why not upgrade the ridiculously outdated and vulnerable homepage right along with it?

Edited by XONAR
  • Upvote 2
Bliss.png

Both design and content need to change. Heck, I'd be for a preliminary face-lift (getting rid of some of the old links and sprucing up images) ASAP, before the structural overhaul that's necessary for site security.

@Makuta of Oz: I see enough BIONICLE on the front page, as people have already mentioned. If you're looking for a return of BIONICLE news as opposed to aesthetics, it ended in 2010, so news is pretty dang hard to come by. The news is probably the only thing keeping the site from looking defunct to guests.

• Upvote 2

How about a 'classic' and updated version of the homepage that you can choose from?

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

How about a 'classic' and updated version of the homepage that you can choose from?

Not unless the "classic" homepage is completely reworked with new code. Otherwise, the vulnerability is still an issue. While that's possible, I don't think the administration will see it as being worth their time, and I'd agree with them.

• Upvote 1
Bliss.png

Changes to the front page would be cool, as long as we are talking about the front page only, the Bionicle related topics have to stay.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I think the main page is really ugly as it is right now, primarily because it doesn't use modern design elements. I especially don't like that it is almost entirely image-based, and that it doesn't have mobile support. The news navigation is pretty bad too. One of the things I dislike most is that, unless it has a "More" button, it's not easy/quick to get a permalink to a news article. Since I occasionally have to cite news articles, this is a big inconvenience at times, though it is less frequent that I use BZPower News as a reference for things than several years ago. Some of the left and right sidebar content seems either unorganised or irrelevant as well.

I think the entire thing could be rebuilt from the ground up; possibly it could use the same core PHP functions, but those could use a revamp too. Looking at the current banner that advertises the Toy Fair coverage, the design of that banner is much more "modern"-looking than the rest of the site. Additionally, the front page is so old that it still gives the vibe that the site is entirely for BIONICLE. Something that could be important towards BZPower's success is to make sure that the front page correctly shows the purpose of the site, which is now general LEGO, not specifically BIONICLE.

I think that the site would probably do a lot better if the usability of the front page came out of the early '00s and into a more modern time. Simple things like the colour scheme are fine as they are, but the organisation and display of content could really use a revamp.

• Upvote 2

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'd be in favor of renovating the front page same as the forums. Tohu, of course, must stay, but the explosion does look out-of-place, especially since it's not in the version of Tohu in the forums. Changing "BIONICLE News ..." to "LEGO News ..." would be helpful, too. Mostly, just do to the front page what we did to the forums.

One thing I believe should stay are the Kanohi Nuva icons. They don't detract from newcomers' ability to understand what they mean, and, while I do agree BZP must modernize, there are some things that are quintessentially BZPower. I also feel this way about Takua.

Also, does anyone else miss the Set Database? Even though Brickset and Brickipedia do the same thing, I liked having one here on BZP. If need be, we could add Hero Factory/Ninjago/other LEGO lines to it.

Additionally, it's important that we don't try to artificially keep BZP a BIONICLE-centric or even artificially force it to be a secular LEGO site. I am a dedicated BIONICLE aficionado and BZP will always be a BIONICLE site to me, but I don't know any members, including myself, who aren't interested at all in other LEGO themes (Star Wars, Ninjago, Chima, Hero Factory ...) I think we should be talking more of being an integrated site, BIONICLE and overall LEGO, without sacrificing our distinctive visual aesthetic.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Also, does anyone else miss the Set Database? Even though Brickset and Brickipedia do the same thing, I liked having one here on BZP. If need be, we could add Hero Factory/Ninjago/other LEGO lines to it.

I never knew it existed until I saw it in a citation/external link on Brickipedia I think. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 1 month later...

Bloody Bahrag. It's still using tables as its main form of page layout.

It REALLY needs updating.

Like, really badly.

Seriously.

And let's face it, Bionicle kicked the bucket. It's no longer being updated, there's no more new sets, if BZP is to survive, it needs the other LEGO franchises.