The LEGO Movie Experience App

The LEGO Movie Experience

Anyone else feeling excited about The LEGO Movie (you are)? Then the new <a href='https://itunes.apple.com/app/id758999884'>The LEGO Movie Experience</a> app by Warner Bros is going to get you even more excited. Featuring media and all kinds of information about the movie and the video game, I bet it's well worth your time and your zero bucks it costs. Check it out! It should be noted that while the app was announced for iOS and Android, I can't find it on the Play Store. If you can, feel free to post a link in the talkback so I can add it to the story!

View the full article

I downloaded this the other day and was disappointed to find that it really doesn't have any content that's not already on the official Lego site or the Warner Bros. movie site. I guess it's nice if you want to access that stuff on the go, but it's otherwise useless.

Speaking of apps, do you think the Lego Lens app (the one that lets you view Lego scenes through augmented reality in certain locations like movie theaters) is going to feature anything from The Lego Movie? Or have they abandoned that altogether?

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Finally been put on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lego

It's not working on my Nexus 5 which is kind of ridiculous, but I'll debug it and try to patch it later.

EDIT: Working on my Nexus 5 now.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.