• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Mixels Discussion

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger

• 605 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2014 - 03:48 PM

That's amazing! If I still had Koboldon together I'd love to try the same thing with him. A person in a Facebook group I'm in did the same thing with a Fikou spider!

I think the designers made a very smart decision when deciding to offset the pupil of the ball-joint eyes instead of placing them in the center of the ball. It makes creations using those eyes much more expressive, since you can rotate them every which way and attach them either to the front of a face or to the sides.

And don't forget the Derp :D

I would love to see this stuff happening on people SelfMOC...      And Make The Virus Spread  :devil: 

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#42 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,904 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 28 2014 - 09:08 AM

I've done something similar to an Ussal crab:

crab1.jpg

Mixel eyes are just fun.

stand still, pause clocks

we_can_make_the_world_stop.jpg

We Can Make The World Stop

#43 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger

• 605 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 28 2014 - 10:11 AM

It's a lot more fun to make derpy eyes.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#44 Offline RahkshiToa88

RahkshiToa88
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 206 posts

Posted May 15 2014 - 08:20 AM

I have two Infernites, and it is way more fun than I expected to mix them together. I must have done it about five times before reaching the one I have now. The main reason why I won't dismantle it is because I'll be too tempted to make another one!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: :smilelehvak:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users