• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

[LDD MOC] Project Striking Storm

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Project Nightfall

Project Nightfall
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,360 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2014 - 06:47 PM

After the unearthing of the beasts in Antropolis City, Hero Factory realized that they didn't stand a chance against any possible threat bigger than they were. Thus, the... Jagger program was born. Or something like that.

Basically, after seeing Pacific Rim for the 20th+ time, plus watching the Invasion from Below movie, I kind of thought of a literal LEGO Pacific Rim thingamajigger, so I went to LDD and made up this beauty based on Striker Eureka. I present you Striking Storm.

http://i.imgur.com/v2GVjXw.png

Rest of pics in the gallery.

http://imgur.com/a/RTGVP#v2GVjXw

Edit: Please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB. Image linked!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Jan 23 2014 - 08:24 PM.

27946801_un-live-action-trailer-per-il-d

#2 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,016 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 12:06 AM

Interesting build, certainly reminiscent of the movie Jaegers. :) I got hyped up to see a giant mech, though, and was a little disappointed. :(

#3 Offline Tahkuta

Tahkuta
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 479 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 11:08 AM

I looked at the images before I read your post and I instantly thought "Hey, that's Striker Eureka!" And it was! :D 

Cool build, even though I'm not a fan of HF I may have to look into buying some to make my own Jaegers. Man, Pacific Rim was awesome.

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

#4 Offline ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Seeker

• 237 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 12:50 PM

Never seen Pacific rim, though.

Honestly, I was not very impressed.

The structural design was pretty bad, especially on the legs.

I did like the shoulders, though.

Keep up the good work!

jakzun.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users