[LDD MOC] Project Striking Storm

After the unearthing of the beasts in Antropolis City, Hero Factory realized that they didn't stand a chance against any possible threat bigger than they were. Thus, the... Jagger program was born. Or something like that.

Basically, after seeing Pacific Rim for the 20th+ time, plus watching the Invasion from Below movie, I kind of thought of a literal LEGO Pacific Rim thingamajigger, so I went to LDD and made up this beauty based on Striker Eureka. I present you Striking Storm.

http://i.imgur.com/v2GVjXw.png

Rest of pics in the gallery.

http://imgur.com/a/RTGVP#v2GVjXw

Edit: Please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB. Image linked!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Do not trust corrupted memories.

I looked at the images before I read your post and I instantly thought "Hey, that's Striker Eureka!" And it was! :D

Cool build, even though I'm not a fan of HF I may have to look into buying some to make my own Jaegers. Man, Pacific Rim was awesome.

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished