• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Caveat Scriptor Tiebreaker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Caveat Scriptor Tiebreaker (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of these two LEGO Movie comedies was your favorite?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Book Badger

• 878 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 12:17 AM

We've found ourselves in the unexpected position of a tie for Caveat Scriptor! So to serve as a tiebreaker, please vote for your favorite of the two below entries.  Voting will close on January 24th at 11:59 PM EST.

1. The Lego Movie: Primetime Pitch

2. Scene 24: Johnny Thunder Blows This Taco Stand

Edited by -Windrider-, Jan 24 2014 - 09:55 PM.

#2 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,330 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 01:18 PM

Scene 24, again.

Chapter 7

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

With five more dead, Voltex prepares to hunt down the final traitor.

#3 Online Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 10,914 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 02:24 PM

Both were great, but the second entry edged the first out.

rotr_banner.png

#4 Offline PeabodySam

PeabodySam
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,043 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 07:27 PM

A tiebreaker?  I admit, I certainly did not see this coming, given that "Primetime Pitch" was well in the lead mere hours prior to the deadline last night.  This makes for a pleasant surprise in the eleventh hour.

Though, for a tiebreaker like this, I felt that the only appropriate thing for me to do was to nullify my vote.  I couldn't vote for myself, nor could I muster up the will to vote against myself in a tiebreaker... so at the end of the day, "null" was my only fair option.

Good luck to both "Primetime Pitch" and "Scene 24", and may the best script win!  Or actually, if that's the case, then it sounds like we both lose because both our scripts got rejected in favor of that one written by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, but you probably already know that, and, in fact, I know you do, which begs the question of why I am telling you?  The answer?  Insert shameless advertisement for The LEGO Movie coming this February.  And if that doesn't work, insert more shameless advertisements for The LEGO Movie coming this February.

awebanner.png
Calcite Copter VS Cybernetic Rock Monster - The Coming of the Toa - Cursed Form - Dino Attack Headquarters - Five Years Too Many - Hate and Vengeance - Lost and Found and Lost Again - Majhost Gallery - Scene 24: Johnny Thunder Blows This Taco Stand - Vakama's Secret
"It's all right, children. Life is made up of meetings and partings. That is the way of it. I am sure that we shall never forget Tiny Tim, or this first parting that there was among us." - Bob Cratchit
qs25896.jpg
qs25896.jpg

#5 Online Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 4,360 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 10:59 PM

I voted Primetime Pitch. I decided early on that, aside from my own, that one was the best. Its simplicity was a strong point, and the Uni-Kitty song was wonderful.

99% of BZPower members have abandoned this fad.

If you're part of the 1% willing to cling to it out irrational nostalgia for the old days of BZP, copy and paste this to your signature!

unseen_light_banner.jpg

Click here to meet Chomper, my 2002-style Rahi MOC!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users