Stroxx - Gallery and Addendum to the Diaries -- Collection Topic

Stroxx

While making individual topics for each piece of imagery is fun, and seeing them accumulate comments even more fun, it's always handy to have a place to collect them all in one place. I'm not exactly sure if I should just dump independent pictures here without their own topic to link to. Additional concept art for my on going comic (Diaries of Destral) will be only going here in this one topic with each new item noted back over at the comic's own topic.

Note: This is my collection topic. Will bump this from time to time when there is a relevant update/or answering long due comments.

2015-10-04 Edit: Added new items to gallery. Broken links and pictures both here and in old topics fixed.

Addendums to Diaries of Destral

Concept art - Charactersheets

av_left_by_oyee-d77i0e0.pngcharactersheet02_seth_av_by_oyee-d77i0k2av_right_by_oyee-d77i0e8.png

--will add more--

Gallery of individual pictures

Clicky-clicky-clikk!

mak01_by_oyee-d9bvr2s.jpg - mak02_by_oyee-d9bvr2q.jpg - mak03_by_oyee-d9bvr2m.jpgmak04_by_oyee-d9bvr2j.jpgmak05_by_oyee-d9e0f75.jpg - ???

REAAAALLY OLD TOPICS/PICS

Please don't necro, K?

art_prev_long_001_by_oyee-d77i0fj.jpg - Makuta Sethuldur - art_prev_long_002_by_oyee-d77i0fg.jpg - Helryx's Fury - art_prev_long_003_by_oyee-d77i0fa.jpg - Titans and Monsters Entry - ..

2015-10-04 Edit: Added new items to gallery. Broken links and pictures both here and in old topics fixed.

As always, CC is welcome. Hope you enjoy the ride. Toots! :)

Edited by Stroxx
  • Upvote 6

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)

I... I don't know what to say.. I mean there is something magical about this character. The art style has a comic feel but he also reminds me of Deadpool in a way how you describe him. And for that matter your whole background for him and the way you used individual little boxes to describe parts of him is a nice and unique touch. Overall this is an amazing piece and something i find fascinating.

Also I knew i recognized that weapon and name. You did this pic of him and that is perhaps one of my all time favorite bionicle art pieces and serves as the background for my computer. May i inquire as to why your style of him changed so drastically?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 1 year later...

I... I don't know what to say.. I mean there is something magical about this character. The art style has a comic feel but he also reminds me of Deadpool in a way how you describe him. And for that matter your whole background for him and the way you used individual little boxes to describe parts of him is a nice and unique touch. Overall this is an amazing piece and something i find fascinating.

Also I knew i recognized that weapon and name. You did this pic of him and that is perhaps one of my all time favorite bionicle art pieces and serves as the background for my computer. May i inquire as to why your style of him changed so drastically?

This is a long overdue answer, but I'd like to thank you in retrospect for the nice comment! When I figured out Seth's character I was not yet aware of Deadpool, but I'm really glad for all the coincidental similarities!

The answer to the question is that a lot of time has passed between the two pictures and I was relatively new to digital work when I did the previous one. I also haven't figured out yet most of Seth's anatomy until I later needed more solid visual concepts of him for the comic. XD

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)