• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Stroxx - Gallery and Addendum to the Diaries

Diaries of Destral

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Stroxx

Stroxx
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 79 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 05:19 AM

While making individual topics for each piece of imagery is fun, and seeing them accumulate comments even more fun, it's always handy to have a place to collect them all in one place. I'm not exactly sure if I should just dump independent pictures here without their own topic to link to, additional concept art for my on going comic (Diaries of Destral) will be only going here in this one topic with each new item noted back over at the comic's own topic.

2014-01-25 Edit: Gallery topic infrastructure updated. Links and additional preview images in place. Might expand upon it at a later date.

Addendums to Diaries of Destral

abio-sig01-loresb.jpg

Concept art - Charactersheet - Sethuldur

ed6ab71313c87d969297d4bbf4a105a6-d73fq39

--links to other sheets and additional information templates will go here--

Gallery of individual pictures

art-prev-long-001.jpg - Makuta Sethuldur - dead topic, don't necro =) - it's a veeeery old pic

art-prev-long-002.jpg - Helryx's Fury - dead topic, don't necro =) - likewise, old pic

art-prev-long-003.jpg - Titans and Monsters Entry - The Order's call - dead topic, don't necro =) - and this one is just rushed. Though it was fun to make it

2014-01-25 Edit: Gallery topic infrastructure updated. Links and additional preview images in place. Might expand upon it at a later date.

As always, CC is welcome. Hope you enjoy the ride. Toots! :)

Edited by Stroxx, Jul 03 2014 - 01:47 PM.

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

Onto the first chapter! And why yes! This is a COMIC! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8) Current: ..

#2 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,023 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2014 - 05:50 AM

I... I don't know what to say.. I mean there is something magical about this character. The art style has a comic feel but he also reminds me of Deadpool in a way how you describe him. And for that matter your whole background for him and the way you used individual little boxes to describe parts of him is a nice and unique touch. Overall this is an amazing piece and something i find fascinating.

Also I knew i recognized that weapon and name. You did this pic of him and that is perhaps one of my all time favorite bionicle art pieces and serves as the background for my computer. May i inquire as to why your style of him changed so drastically?

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users