Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

But in leveling the playing field, you have uncovered a horrible airborne plague that will spread throughout the planet in a matter of hours. Nice going, nimrod. You are the first to die, and I sweep in, using quarantine gear to prevent my infection, then dis-infecting the mask with the only supply of the only chemical compound effective against the disease in my orbital space station that just so happens to have its stealth field on.

My mask and cure.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I mutate and kill you with my new mutations.

My mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

I rise from the wreckage of my space station. The tanks holding the cure have been broken... all but one. Thank goodness. I run to it, checking for any leaks, before turning to look at the landscape. Everything was desolate, the plague had wiped out all life, plant, animal... sentient life forms, all gone. Only those still playing for the mask were alive, and even then, they were dying again and again. I was too late. I couldn't save the planet in time...

Not my mask, BUT LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE ALL DONE!

I realize that Ringabel can not be revived by the mask due to having used it, and thus set out to find a way to bring him back by any means necessary, owing to him having sacrificed his life and revival to save the planet. I use the mask for this task, but I may need help with this task.

Not my mask, but I'm using it to bring back Ringabel.

I take the mask from whoever has it.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I revive Ehks and then slap him.

My mask.

Unless Ringabel gets it from me. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I punch your face off.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I twist your face off and insert it into the mask. This causes it to become imprinted to you, which means that no matter where you go, I can always retrieve the mask from your DNA. I then take over your body, now with its face back on, and take off into space on a colossally massive spaceship.

My mask and body.

I disassociate both of you, and take the mask for myself.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

*NEW CHALLENGER!!!*

I sneak up behind Jag and tie his shoelaces together (or whatever he's wearing. Let's just go with shoelaces). He trips and I nab the mask, trying to figure out how I'm going to extract Omi's essence from the Ignika. I also take Omi's body.

My Mask. His Body Is Also Mine.

Turns out RT88 has light-speed metabolism (Due to being a Rahkshi/Toa hybrid), and thus passes the digested Vahi faster than you can say "wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff".

Time returns to normal for us all, throwing off Onaku, and causing him to speed up (You said you were immune to OUR time-shenanigans, not time itself resuming at a normal rate). He smacks right into a wall and is down for the count.

I make my move, grab the mask and head for my Super Secret Lab(!) to find a way to extract OmiChrom from the mask. Just try to find me. I'm standing behind seven proxys.

My Mask!

Aha! That's where you've made a vital mistake.

There were TWO labs, and you've levelled the fake one. Also took a fake Ignika. You can tell by the "(!)" in my REAL Super Secret Lab(!).

There were always only TWO labs. This was planned all along, and I don't plan on doing what some would call a cheap shot like this again.

Still My Mask. Essence Extraction at 17%.

I turn your science into knowledge and explode your brain.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

Thanks to science returning us all to some sense of reality for now (overlooking fighting over a mask with special powers), my out-of-body experience, while short lived, is over. I'll assume the same can be said for Chro (Thank me later for keeping your body handy).

Seeing as Knowledge is power, I harness said knowledge and use it to engage in a seemingly endless debate with kompanion over my logic. Everyone present falls asleep, and kompanion is struggling to stay awake. I smack him with a fish (FISH KILL!) and throw everyone out of my Super Secret Lab(!).

When you all wake up, Chro is missing a tooth, Ringabel has a bell tied round his ankle, and Kopaka's Kool Kompanion (along with Toa Smoke Monster) is warding off a Muaka cat. With SCIENCE!!! My Super Secret Lab(!) is nowhere to be found.

My Mask!

Edited by Stan McStudz

As you run, I appear in your way. I begin reading aloud from a tome containing the complete writings of Lewis Carrol (or, if you must, Charles Dodger.) My manxome intonations soon dispel all traces of McStudz's science. However, I continue to recite, doing so with increasing urgency and speed. Time has no meaning, matter seems to all be contracted to a span. There is only colorful snibbishnish. Out of this apparates a mighty figure, the Reverend himself, the mighty Carrol. The snibbishness has become hoteshtonality! Lewis Carrol freezes you with his ultish gaze, and nods, giving assent to my acquirement of the Kanohi Ignika. I rise, and advance towards your limp form. As I do so, a mankind enters a renaissance, Chro, Ringabel, and McStudz have a scintillating seminar on His Tawdriness Becomes his Emerald Kite, the greatest book never written by Emmanuel Dimitry Tandberg, Kopaka's Kool Kompanion saves the Speckled Howling-Kiwi population of New Wala Wala, and the Muaka cat joins a traveling showboat, and becomes first a renknowned performer, then a gentlemen, and then the respected owner of an Origami Tiger company. I, newly energized with the knowledge that I have become a boojum, grab the the mask, chortling. You pass from consciousness. When you come to, the only evidence of the occurrences you witnessed is the lack of the mask and my voice, which seems to come from everywhere at once, echoing "My good sir, I believe that mask belongs to me."

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat
  • Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Looks like that Muaka has a bit of Energy Hound in it. I must have overlooked this when I sicked it on you all. Seeing as you found my Super Secret Lab(!) (I should trademark that), now located on another part of the globe, and the Energy Hound/Muaka is gnawing at my face.

I stun-gun my Rahi mistake and wait for you to run into my nefarious trap... A BANANA PEEL.

You look back, wondering why I'm not chasing you. That's when your foot hits peel, and you hit the floor, dazed as can be.

I calmly walk over and pick up the mask, and I dispose of you and the Muaka hybrid to the far reaches of the planet.

My Mask! (New rank unlocked! "Evil Scientist")

[O.T.: Did I make myself more powerful than need be with my "Super Secret Lab(!)"? Seriously, what do you all think of my posts so far?]

EDIT: Whoops, looks like Quisoves beat me to the punch--er, mask. Uhh... Paradox?

Quisoves is so entrapped with his writing (and lack of paragraphs) that he fails to see me walk up, take the mask, and knock him out (FISH KILL!). I then leave, putting my Super Secret Lab(!) in Self-Destruct Mode.

My Mask. See you all on the other side. :D

Edited by Stan McStudz

Making use of the legendary Ear of Mu (I'm a boojum, after all,) I obliterate McStudz's aberrant timeline. The proper flow of events is restored, and the Mask is mine.

EDIT: Not for long, anyway.

But I am awakened by a vision of Samuel Taylor Coleridge. I summon LANDSLIDES, which so overwhelm McStudz by their OCCURance that he is knocked unconscious and loses the Ignika. Additionally the LANDSLIDES damage the detonator in the lab, preventing it from exploding. I reclaim the mask. It is mine!

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)