Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I blow up the tardis, causing the whole universe to be ripped apart. Meanwhile, after having tricked you with a fake mask, I travel to outside of the universe to wait out the explosion with the REAL mask. Seriously, I checked, there is 0% chance it's fake, so don't try me. But as I was saying, I wait the destruction of the universe out... wait a minute, that's... Davros and his daleks? With the reality bomb? OH SHI------

The reality bomb detonates, utilizing the great force of the prime universe's destruction to excelerate the wave of destruction through-out all of reality...

Not my mask. Heck, I don't know if there even is any mask anymore, and if the next poster doesn't address what happened in this post, the mask he has is definitely not the real one...

• Upvote 1

*Sigh*

People...

Always thinking they're so special: "Look at me, Ma, I'm gonna tear reality to shreds!"

Astounding. Now grow up and get a job. Reality is fine without your inane jiggery-pokery.

Oh, and the next time you see certain pan-dimensional entity named "Eleanor" thank the being profusely for cleaning up the mess.

Speaking of which, I'm real buddy-buddy with said entity, and he/she/it/them thought that I looked very fetching with the Ignika and so willed that it be my mask.

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

You are eaten by my very own Fenrakk spider, Droopy. Nummy time!

My mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

I drop out of hyperspace, having been transported there by being near teh Crucible when the bomb went off. A friendly alien race helps me rebuild my moonship. They also build me a personal pocket dimension.

Kopaka's mask.

Edited by Fekoro

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I activate my hyperdrive, warp to Jag, and set one of the Repulsons to reverse.I fire it at teh mask and grab the mask. I warp to Andromeda,and stuff the mask into my pocket dimension.

My mask.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I tear the barriers between dimensions open like low-quality cloth, ripping the mask from the pocket dimension and throwing it into the infinite-th dimension with a force that would realistically speaking use up all the energy in the universe at once, but since this is science fiction, it only puts a slight strain on my god-like body. I then... oh! Shucks! Seems I underestimated the strain which the throw put on my body. My physical form quickly deteriorates, leaving only my conscious mind to fade into the abyss of eternity.

Not my mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku
  • Upvote 1

My alien allies repair the dimension.

Not my mask. It is floating somewhere in space.

Droopy eats you, too. Nummy time!

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

IS IT HARD TO READ NOW?

Whilst attempting to read this, Droopy vaporizes you with it's eyes. Does the meal not agree? Maybe it would work better toasted.

My mask.

Edited by kopaka's kool kompanion
  • Upvote 2

Current collection:
2001: 

I get new kidneys (although I don't like the color) and then cast a revive spell on Droopy, turning him into a big dragon. (I'll need to name that one...)

I suppose you can assume where this is going.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

Current collection:
2001: 

I appear for two microseconds, long enough to grab teh mask, and vanish.

My mask.

I transmute a bunch of weapons and slay you.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

No we're not! And while you're all trying to figure out where the heck we are now, I take the money mask and run.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I tell my good friend, The Batman, that you are secretly the Joker. He then beats you to a pulp and leaves you tied up and hanging from a cliff. I take the Mask from you and laugh to myself as I walk away.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I break into the Lion Temple, steal all the Chi and... wait wrong universe.

I drop down out of the sky, land on your face, and make off with the mask while you are still computing how a tush of that size could have ever been attached to a person.

My mask.

Edited by Drakmanka

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

A booming voice welcomes you all to the Celestial Toyroom. The speaker, who identifies himself as "the Celestial Toymaker," points out that all of you who have stolen the mask since post #1928, with the exception of Toa Onaku, have lost the game, the objective of which was to resist the allure of the Ignika and the power used to obtain it. Immediately, Ringabell, Toa Smoke Monster, Drakmanka, Kitteh Wubbins, Toa_of_Regret, Fekoro, and Kopaka's Kool Kompanion are turned into wooden dolls, doomed to stay in the Toymaker's realm and serve as decorations for his various games.

I soon turn up in my type 150 Time Capsule, and the Toymaker materializes. He is quite imposing, dressed as a Chinese Mandarin, and demands that I play Toa Onaku and a fellow calling himself "Jack Sprat" in a game. I suggest Monopoly, and thus we begin a surreal, life-sized version of the well known cut-throat pro-trust boardgame. Fortunately, I have a miniature infinite probability drive hidden in my coat pocket, and I soon have hotels on both Board-Walk and Park Place. As soon as possible, both of my opponents land on both those properties, then do so again, and again, until they are bankrupt. Toa Onaku is turned into a ventriloquist's dummy, and Jack Sprat is revealed as a puppet of the Toymaker. I claim the Ignika as my prize, and as the Toymaker considers the next game, I suggest "Hide and Seek." The Toymaker agrees, and I flee into my Time-Capsule with the Mask, and dematerialize. I land my Time-Capsule in New Wala Wala, where I relax, listening to the cries of the Speckled Howling Kiwis performing their mating calls. The Mask is mine.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat
  • Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

Strangely, my wooden doll form materializes out of nowhere and lands right next to you, the mask plopping off the sand and onto my wooden hand. Since I'm still made of wood, how ever, there is nothing I can do.

My mask, for however short a while that is...

Edited by Toa Onaku

I reclaim the mask and pick you up too. I fetch my Spear of Fusion from my Capsule, and proceed to fuse you to the Ignika. Old hat, I know, but a man can't be bothered all that much when he's relaxing in New Wala Wala. Can a Kanohi function when it's made out of wood and protodermis? I don't know. And seeing as I'm on vacation, I feel no incentive to go to the nearest computer and look up the answer. Not that I'm lazy, I'm simply enjoying my Thoreau moment. My mask/Toa Onaku.

gZsNWyr.png

Fusing my wooden body with the mask has given me a chance. My trapped mind quickly takes over the mask and transforms the wooden body back into its original form. I then separate the mask from my body, and finally transport my mind back into the mask. I then quickly run away with the mask, board a conveniently present spaceship, and take off into the void of space.

My mask.

I hop into my Gundam and kill you. BTW, it's Heavyarms Kai Custom (OVA/Endless Waltz)

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I hide in a box to sneak up on you and take the mask. My mask.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Whoever that "Ringabell" guy is is a wooden doll still.

I'm not. Since I'm not him. I walk up to you, tape a bomb to your box, and blow you sky high.

My mask.

ya dun goofed and spelled my name wrong.

Edited by Ringabel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I hop in Deathscythe and slice you into pieces. Gundam power!

My mask, by the way.

Current collection:
2001: 

I have rigged every single piece of combat oriented technology with high-tech explosives that cannot be tampered with. I thus individually destroy your gundam, and the mask automatically falls back to the planet, where I stand to grab it perfectly. I of course survive it, even if it was falling all the way from space.

My mask.

The Chinese house wherein the Toymaker resides begins to tremble. The earth itself heaves underneath the ancient wooden structure. The house stops its bucking, and there is a creak on the boards outside.

The Toymaker hears an sharp intake of breath, and then, a metal-clad foot kicks through the wall, spraying splintered timber across the room. A fist tears at the hole and a dark figure eases his way into the room.

The Toymaker looks up at the intruder, bewildered. "We're playing hide and seek!" he cries indignantly.

The Toa stretches out his arm and a long rod forms. At the tip is a rotating blunt tool. "Then I win," the Toa replies, green eyes glinting. "The Ignika, now."

Gesticulating feebly, the Toymaker struggles for words. A hooded head pokes in through the hole in the wall, features undistinguishable from the shadow."

"Toa Tohzak," it addresses, "the Mask is no longer here."

The Toymaker appeals to the newcomer. "I'm– I'm just an actor!" Tohzak ignores the dithering robed figure.

"We leave at once." His pearlescent armour shines over his glossy black form. "And we shall not stop until the Ignika is returned home."

Edited by OmiChron

Nokama Chameleon

I simply wait for so long that my now wooden-doll body rots away and returns to it's original state - soil. I then use pure will to change this soil back into my original form, if minus my armor.

I then run off naked into the night, laughing maniacally.

I eventually find Toa Smoke Monster and run up to him and give him a big, creepy hug. The shock of being hugged by a nude Toa causes him to drop the mask, which I then scoop up and make off with, turning said mask into a Kanohi loincloth until I can find a better clothing option.

My mask/loincloth.

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe