Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I ditch my "discount" 2x4, go out to the forest with my non-discount chainsaw and pickaxe, chop down a tree, cut it into a bunch of boards. I then suspend a ginormous boatload of discount Lego bricks from two trees, which fall on your head as you walk past.

Unfortunately, discount Lego bricks are still very painful, especially as you step on them trying to get away from me. No luck.

My mask.

Meanwhile I burst in and steal the mask after Sumiki laughs at this.

My Mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I disintegrate both of you as I am a Guurahk, and take the mask.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I go back in time and convince Lauren Faust to never create the series, thus causing the above mentioned things never to have happened. You never knew just how much you lost. I then take the mask and get out of there in my spaceship, and head for my secret base in orbit around Jupiter.

My mask.

Through destroying Jupiter, you have allowed meteors clear access to Earth. I ride one of these meteors back to earth, it being one of the first to arrive. I immediately start building a shield for the planet against the meteors, but I'll need help. Meanwhile, the mask floats through space, unclaimed as of now.

No one's mask, but Earth is in danger.

I go to space.

MY MASK IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

While you selfishly go after the mask, I keep building defenses for the planet earth, because not only did the destruction of Jupiter destroy our best defense against meteors, but it also upset the balance of gravity in the solar system. And now the moon is closing in on Earth, slowly falling down upon it. If nothing is done, we are all doomed. Luckily, I'm here, and I'll defend the planet to my last breath.

RG's mask. I'm busy with defending the planet.

The earth is devastated after the earth crashes into it. All life is wiped out. I flee with a handful of survivors on my spaceship. There was nothing more I could do. I look upon the ruins of my space station, which was annihilated by the meteor showers. I then fly into the warp gate and head for a new, uncharted destination.

Not my mask, the earth is destroyed.

I am upset with these events so i put on the mask of time and revert everything including time traveling maniacs and nuke firing pychopaths, i then hop on a shuttle with Loganto in the sick bay and fly to Jupiter to steal the mask

My Mask

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui:

I fly a X-Wing into the throne room, destroying said room and everything in it. (Except for the Mask) I then grabbed the Mask, return to my X-Wing, and fly off to Pluto. Because Pluto is AWESOME!

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The math you was transformed into you working for me. Since he knows how you think, we find the most ingenious plan to annihilate you. It works, but at the price of my allied Loganto clone. Oh well, I carry on with a heavy burden in my heart, but it was all for a good cause. I fly on my spaceship and enter nega-space, which grants me access to faster-than-light travel.

My mask, don't take the mask, I'm doing something important.