Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

But there's also one flaw in your plan. The fact that I currently still have the powers of a God. I eliminate my momentum, keeping me stuck in mid-air. I then telekinetically pull you into the Fly, and teleport away, setting my momentum back to normal.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

And my body fell to the ground. A few seconds after, Pupwa's surroundings changef, and he found himself in your own perfect ideal paradise. He even had the Mask with him, and nobody would even think of taking it from him, ever. He was virtually in his own ideal Heaven.

Meanwhile, back in reality, I place the boombox still on my back next to Pupwa's unconscious body. The bells would keep Pupwa in his mental paradise. And even if he realised, unlikely due to all his senses being simulated realistically, he wouldn't want to wake up. And if he did, that just places him under the control of the bells.

My Mask. (I said earlier that the bells couldn't affect people who had had the Mask. Note that I had more than one version in the boombox, and this version is a different one. That one placed people under my control, this one puts them in a mental paradise, generated from their own mind.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

However my Trench Sweeper is stronger than your Chicago Piano, and I manage to overpower you. I then shoot you in the head, as I planned to before, with my Chicago Organ Grinder.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Exactly. I defeat you with the +1000 bonus I now get from .45 Caliber weapons after the boost I just gave myself.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

However, I then activate Bullet Time to even the odds, and my superior skill at shooting gets you hit.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The bullet flies into my Heart. I stumble but keep standing, even though my heart has stopped and a small stain of blood has formed on the suit. "I still live, Pupwa. Before, that may have worked, but now it is nothing but a mild annoyance." I slowly walk towards Pupwa. He fires more shots at various vital organs, but I keep on walking, only briefly paused by each shot. I reach him, and swing the Tommy Gun into his face, breaking his nose. A trickle of blood seeps from his nostrils, but I ignore it and swing again, knocking Pupwa back. "Give up, Pupwa. Your endless quest for the Mask is only going to get you killed. If not by me, then by one of the other people mad enough to want it." I step back from Pupwa, to give him a change to get up. "Pupwa, we are Gods compared to the people on this planet. You could rule it. You could do whatever you wanted with it." I start to walk away from Pupwa, still talking to him. "Why bother with a MacGuffin you have no chance of keeping? The world could be yours, Pupwa. Why obsess over less?." I turn back to Pupwa, and hold the Mask in clear view. "This Mask. Why do you want it? You can't use it's power, and nobody would let you if you tried. This Mask may look like treasure, but do you know what the Mask is, really? Rubbish." I throw the Mask behind me without looking, and it clatters to the ground a few feet away. "We're just foolish enough to buy into the illusion." I start to walk back to Pupwa. "If you have any sense, you'll forget about the Mask." A boombox appears in my hands. It is the same boombox that made Toa Aeron's team suicide. I throw it down at Pupwa's feet. "It's yours, Pupwa. This radio is the key to the world. With this, you control everyone. Have it. Do what you like with it. I bequeath the planet to you." I turn and walk away again. This time I don't stop.

Not My Mask. (I just gave Pupwa control of every person on the planet. I just know my generosity is gonna be my downfall soon.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I steal the boombox and throw it into a black hole.

Then I realize I left the mask.

Ah well I'll get it later.

Pupwa's mask for now.

Want to trade the boombox for the mask? =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

"...Guurahk. You have the worst timing. but you are trying to rob Gods among Men." The Boombox vanishes from the black hole, and is replaced by the Mask, which is now in the black hole. "Trade accepted and completed." The Boombox appears back at Pupwa's feet. "Now, Guurahk, you can fetch the Mask from the black hole you put it in. Off you go, boy."

Guurahk's Mask (Once he gets it)

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Funny thing, the black hole was just a portal to my super hank army, Now the Hank and co. Propane

My mask, I put the Boombox In a place with Many, Many, MANY, Safeguards.

lol, ninja'd and it still worked.

Edited by why did I do this?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

(Pupwa, you'll need the boombox with you to control the people. They obey the commands of the bells, and the boombox overrides the main bells being transmitted from every satellite surrounding the planet.)

I give up, and just let Pupwa keep the Mask. He'll end up losing it anyway, and as long as he has the Boombox, he still has control over the planet. Honestly, I'm rather curious about what Pupwa intends to do with the planet. Seeing as he can control everyone on the planet, he has a range of choices.

Pupwa's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I decide to leave it there. =P

So... 

Pupwa's mask?

So, what shall Pupwa do next?

Like SV, I'm interested to see this.

Also I hack into one satellite for a bit to make everyone ask Pupwa what he will do.

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

(Wow, I expected you to take the Mask from him. This is getting rather interesting. I know some spoilsport's gonna come ina dn ruin it, though.)

Because I fully expect some spoilsport to come in and ruin whatever plans Pupwa has, I send the little soldiers I have left here to help guard Pupwa's base. I teleport into orbit onto the Shadow Star, which I rebuilt using randomness powers, so I can observe.

Pupwa's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I go to my Boombox room, Armed with Many, Many, Many, MANY, defences and fail safes and cause everyone to believe the events of the Fallout series to happened. (Of course there are exeptions, you should know who you are.)

My mask.

Edited by why did I do this?

(Note that the bells only affect people who haven't had possession of the Mask, meaning we are unaffected.)

Slouching in the captain's chair on the Shadow Star, I am intrigued. "Interesting. I didn't expect that."

Pupwa's Mask.

(Note that I got the idea for the mind-control bells from this song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSEQ0kMt-0k. It's a song by They Might Be Giants. It's pretty good.)

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Cthulu rises from the depths of R'Lyeth. No mortal can stand to the might of a Great One.

Not Pupwa's mask anymore. Try Kthulhu's.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

arachnidsGrip [AG] began trolling whydidIdothis [WI]

AG: Hey I'm 8ugging you ow

AG: Hey

AG: Hey

AG: 8e right 8ack

AG: 8ack

AG: Why aren't you responding

whydidIdothis blocked arachnidsGrip

AG: You know that won't do anything

AG: Why are you ignoring me

AG: Do you not like me?

AG: ::::(

The copious amounts of Homestuck and Vriska causes your head to explode.

Not your mask now.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

hownewtothhisthread.ru.

With that, I use the Boombox to make you give me back the mask, at the cost of reverting my Fallout world.

I then put it back to its room.

My mask m

I then start yelling at Puwpa to go through with his secret plans.

Pupwa's mask

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I survived. Too bad I don't want the mask anymore (or any less).

Still nobody's mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

Actually it's Pupwa's mask.

PUPWA DO YOUR STUFF

His mask and boombox.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

NO. Pupwa is dead. I killed him. 5 seconds ago.

Not Pupwa's mask. Ooooh, that looks like a nice boombox...

My blaster.

Current collection:
2001: 

I fall backwards off my chair in anger. I then kick it over in rage, and teleport down to Kopaka, grabbing him by the neck during the same moment. He gets filled with a lot of electricity. Not enough to kill, but enough to put Kopaka in intense pain. "You shouldn't have done that, Kopaka." I take my hand off of Kopaka's neck, revealing a Joy Buzzer attacked to my palm, and Kopaka falls to the floor. I then flick my right arm down, and a knife appears in my hand. I throw the knife... and it goes through Toa Brian Nuva's head, instantly killing him. "It appears you brought a bunch of friends with you, Kopaka. But they won't help." I swallow some more pills, and take the boombox back from Kopaka's semi-conscious body. I speak into a walkie talkie, and prepare to leave. "Don't worry, Kopaka, you're getting one last treat from me. It'll be a real blast, I'm sure." I then teleport onto the Shadow Star, and a few seconds later the Shadow Star fires at that section of Pupwa's base, vaporising it. And probably Pupwa's body as well, but he had his chance.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Remember how I said there was many many many defences and safeguards?

One of those was the Boombox room was detachable from the structure via rocket and a Bulit in clone bay.

Also, when I caused the events of fallout to happen, Regular money was deemed Useless, so they abandoned it for other forms of money. This allows me to Redistribute the wealth of the world.

My mask and Boombox and better world.