Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

Ooh, not a smart move. Because I summon my mighty Axe, which I've happened to take a liking to, and cleave you in half with it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

When in doubt, werebear. Screw moon phases. I then maul you, swallow the mask whole, run into an undiscovered cave, and regurgitate the mask before transforming back into a human and arming myself with an invisible revolver, which I had hidden in the cave with a stockpile of assorted invisible weaponry.

My mask.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Too bad you drop your invisible revolver and can't find it. Luckily, my revolvers are completely visible, so you get to see them before I shoot you in the foot, grab the mask, and run as far as I can away from the cave.

My mask.

Well, if they're visible, they're most likely tangible, and being bulletproof it is but a simple task for me to just go up and slice them in half. I slice your feet off, too.

My mask for now.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

I step out of the flames. "Ouch, that hurt," and proceed to punch you in the face.

My mask again.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN! I step on the universe and you are no more.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I survived! But you can have the mask so long as you don't plan on using it for evil!

Kayn's mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I don't know how he will use it, but that doesn't stop me from taking it from him anyway and using my time machine to travel to the year 1814. Oh, and I destroyed all the time machines in existence except for mine before taking the Mask, making sure that no one would follow me back in time.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I fix my back then I trap you in the NoEnd house.

Then I go to the Universe's highest Ramp, then cover it in oil.

Finally, I silp down to an uncertain fate.

1000miles

At that moment, the portal to the Highest realm opens.

I slip through, mask in hand.

Where am I?

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Good thing I have a Kanohi Olmak so I can travel out of the NoEnd House and into the Highest Realm, grabbing the mask with my mad fighting skills and using the Olmak to send you to the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

My mask.

And so you have the Mask, in a Realm few can reach. You must be feeling pretty proud of yourself. Of course, you're forgetting that I have a dimensional teleporter, but I got killed off by a werebear, right? WRONG.

You notice a shadow looming behind you, seconds before I grab you from behind. "I'd ask if you missed me, except I know you're new to this game. I'm sure you have "mad fighting skillz" or something, but that won't help you here. This is no ordinary quest. This is where fools go to die, and the smart people are the ones who quit. You made the wrong decision in coming here. You're lucky I'm merciful." You suddenly disappear, and find yourself lying in a nice pretty field of flowers, alone. I am still in the Highest Realm, with the Mask. But not for long, as I teleport to a wonderful place in a galaxy far, far away, called the Sun. I toss the Mask into the Sun, cause it to go supernova, and leave.

Oh, and Admantium/Protosteel/Mythril cage. I wouldn't make this too easy, would I?

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Luckily the flower field I was left in was in an alternate dimension, allowing me to continue existing after you changed history. I teleport back, grab the mask while you weren't looking, steal the time machine, and travel ten-thousand years into the future.

My mask.

I teleport to where Hordaki will arrive 10.000 years in the future, and take him down then. Yeah, I'm older than you'd think...

My mask.

(The Toa who waited...)

Current collection:
2001: 

The problem with trying to change history so I never existed, is that I don't come from this universe, therefore I live in a different time-stream to yours, therefore it can't work. So I survive all of that. I then survive the time-stream ripping apart for the same reason. I walk up from behind Norik. "Did you miss me?" I supercharge Norik with enough energy that he explodes from the pressure, and take the Mask. However, fully expecting someone to pop up and take the Mask, I planned ahead. "Not this time." I immediately teleport directly into my portal, which takes me to another dimension, far away from this one. Not my own, but that'd just be asking for it. I quickly step out of the portal, and it closes behind me, leaving no link to the dimension from yours, besides the portal. The portal's automatic self destruct is then activated, vaporising the portal and leaving no trace. You don't know where I am, you have no way of finding out, and you have no way of getting there. I'll enjoy reading your explanations of how you manage to get there anyway.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Very well executed plan, Neo ShadowVezon. However, you forgot one thing; the prime reality is being torn apart by time paradoxes as we speak. The destruction of an entire reality would destroy anything originating from it. You watch helplessly as both you and the mask fade away and disappear, along with everyone else from this reality. Once our reality has been decimated completely, a new reality takes its place, one almost exactly like the original. The new Hordaki (henceforth referred to as 'myself') grabs the new mask from the new Toa Onaku.

My mask.

But I don't originate from this reality, which is why I survived it's destruction. Not that I would die if I did fade away, and since I fled the reality before it's destruction, I wouldn't have faded anyway. Which ultimately means I win, in a way, due to what I managed to bring with me. Everybody wins. And by everyone, I mean me, as you'll end up killing yourselves on your futile quest, whereas I get away with a Mask. Not that I'd probably ever end up using it by this point, considering how many people are stupid enough to want it. I'd probably just keep it hidden away. I guess it makes a nice trophy. Maybe a paperweight.

My Mask. And Hordaki's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Congratulations, ShadowVeson. I guess this means you win. You get to keep the mask in your own secret reality, far away from anyone who would want to take it. But in the newly-rebooted prime reality, I have the mask. If you ever want to come back for another, you know where to find us. But until then...

My mask.

Know what? I like ShadowVezon's idea. I'll just travel to another timeline where no one is trying to steal the mask and protect it for all time.

My alternate mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

The reality I went to wasn't my reality. I only went there to stop you from stopping me getting to my reality. I've just put it on the trophy rack in my office.

My Original Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, I still have my alternate mask. So ha. :P

My alternate mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

But you can't do that.

Pupwa's prime mask and my alternate mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I take all copies of the mask from every universe and merge them together.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

And this is why it isn't allowed. Now all of our alternate selves have no mask to play with. Smooth move.

Guurahk's mask. ALL of them.

Current collection:
2001: 

...you shouldn't have done that.

I emerge from the wreckage, wearing massive thick shiny black armour. I have a cape with matching colour, and expensive luxurious lavender silk covering the inside. The armour was designed to be able to withstand the elements. The helmet is as strong as the rest of the armour, and also has a built in breathing mask using hammerspace to store oxygen, allowing me to potentially survive centuries underwater or in the depths of space. It has all sorts of in-built weaponry and gadgets for various situations, including a built-in Olmak. The suit of armour was specially made to survive the Desolation of the Staff, should some fool ever bring it back, as well as to be able to fight more than fifteen strong warriors with diverse and unpredictable powers at the same time. The only reason I never wore it is because I'd never be able to build another one should this one be destroyed. But now you've destroyed my mansion, I've got little left to lose. And I'm holding the Staff. "Did you think you would get away with destroying my personal house? If you thought I was tough before... you really shouldn't have made me get my suit." I fiddle with a panel on my right arm for a moment, before adding "By the way, would you like to meet some friends of mine?" I press a button, and suddenly shadowy copies of my normal self appear flung out from my chest. They immediately get up and attack the Rahkshi Guurahks. "I know it's cheating a bit, creating Shadow Copies of someone with all their light taken out, but I've done it anyway." The Guurahks manage to defeat the shadow army, but they were just a distraction until the Shadow Star manages to teleport in and blast them all to kingdom come. And so it did. I use my powers over Magnetism I still have to bring the Mask to me. And then I teleport back to Earth, in the dimension where it all began. At least for me, anyway. Have fun finding where I am now. I'll be off eating a croissant over in Paris until you find me.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

However, my fist suddenly extends through Pupwa's back, before flying back several feet to re-attach. My fist flies out again to grab the Mask, before both I and my hand disappear. I reappear several million miles away, on a truck in the middle of a convoy in North America. Not that I'm noticed, considering I've activated the cloaking device installed in my mech. I hang onto the truck, as it carries me away across the desert of Roswell. There is a good reason that an army convoy is randomly driving through Roswell, because I deliberately timed it so that a 'UFO' crashed down a few hours prior, and of course they would be rushing to take the wreckage away before anyone could get proof of it's existence. I also timed it so that several other 'UFOs' crashed down in similar places across America, carefully positioned to allow the Army to find them before any unsuspecting civilians, and had several decoys with Alternate Masks teleported onto similar trucks in all of the convoys. Have fun finding the real me now. Not that you really need to. The robots have real Masks anyway, so you still get the Mask no matter which decoy you find.

Meanwhile, in London, a giant entity wearing massive black armour has appeared, and is causing chaos, breaking buildings, killing people, and whatnot. The entity is wearing a golden Mask over his helmet. Very distinctive compared to the others. Almost as if he wanted to be found. I couldn't make it too easy now, could I? And to add some more peril, all the decoys are fitted with black hole generators, strong enough to rip apart an entire city if the Mask is taken, or if the robots are sufficiently damaged. I made sure that the convoys were far enough apart that I wouldn't be threatened by the black holes. So have fun.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy