Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I conveniently am not on Earth anyway.

So I leave SV with his masks and probable destruction of the world and sit back and watch with my very safe collection of instruments. =P

ShadowVezon's mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I beat you up and give some of the instruments back to Guurahk. Some.

Mine and Guurahk's Guurahk's instruments.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

But I didn't have the mask.

Whoever has/d the mask's mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I oil your bots. They all slip and somehow their power sources are all disabled, preventing the Black holes.

I also oil your feet, tripping you and killing you for now.

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

...well, you used the weakness of a massive hulking suit of armour against me. *claps* However, I use the Mask of Life to bring myself back to life (remember the curse?). I then punch you off of the truck, sending you flying several feet, while the convoy moves on. I had to use a little mind control to get them to ignore you, but meh. Not like I'm bothered.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Er, I think I'll just take another alternate mask...

My alternate mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I get more instruments then I had before.

And get another alternate mask then throw it into space and watch you guys fight for it.

My instruments.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I take all of Guurahk's instruments.

My Guurahk's instruments and alternate mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I get the same instruments from an alternate universe with a few new ones from this one and another alternate mask, and leave to [REDACTED]

My stuff.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

But even though I seem to have been allowed to have the main mask, I'm not happy. Luckily for me, I seem to have found myself at [REDACTED], the top secret [REDACTED] where they do experiments on crashed [REDACTED]. I quickly take over [REDACTED], considering I'm in a massive near-invulnerable suit of armour, and the soldiers and scientists are all just humans. I steal a UFO, and fly away from [REDACTED], leaving Earth. I then head to [REDACTED], and find Guurahk. And then I kill him. By [DATA EXPUNGED] and [DATA EXPUNGED] [DATA EXPUNGED] him. [DATA EXPUNGED].

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, no one has touched me, my alternate mask, or prime Guurahk's instruments, so I'm cool.

My Guurahk's instruments and alternate mask and Toa Smoke Monster's prime mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

"No one would have believed in the last years of the 19th century that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No one could have dreamed we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets, and yet across the gulf of space minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this Earth with envious eyes, and slowly but surely, they drew their plans against us."

I think you're all forgetting that I have an Olmak built into my armour. I also own the musical version of The War of the Worlds on CD, so I know full well the events of it. I also happen to be capable of space travel, as proved multitudes of times in the past. Judging by the introduction I stole from the Musical, what do you think I'm gonna do to Earth? And you won't know what hit you, because I'm over 100 years in the past.

And yes, I know that the Martians were killed off by germs at the end. That's why I made sure to send them a bunch of antidotes.

The first thing you notice is that everything, including you, has been covered in red weed. The second thing you notice are the multitudes of martians, along with their fighting-machines. The third thing you notice is the sudden unbearable heat. You feel the heat for about a second, before you are too dead to feel it any more.

The Mask suddenly disappears into thin air. One guess who took it. I then head back in time several years before the beginning of the Martian invasion, and decide to become a Noble for a while, until I can get back on my feet. I've still got control of a few Dark Hunters, and I should be able to use that to get some more money. But until then, I'm a Noble. Spiffing.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I still have my alternate mask that no one wants because the prime mask is with Shadow Vezon and he isn't invincible like me. I aslso cannot be ambushed, overpowered, or snuck up on.

My alternate mask. ShadowVezon's prime mask. For now.

Current collection:
2001: 

Well, currently everyone except you is fighting the Martians, and I'm in the Victorian era disguised as a noble, so it'd take a massive leap in logic for you to know where I am. And I started plans to move again, to a more secure place. I bought some white makeup, and started taking guitar lessons. Nobody had come to stop me. But then I realised that something I needed was on the resent Earth.

Unfortunately, one of the things I need is only on Present Earth, which in this world is under Martian rule. So I am forced to save everyone by flying off to Past!Mars and killing all the Martians before I can send the Martians to conquer Earth. This saves the Mask Seekers, those still alive anyway, but it gives me just enough time to teleport into a library, and book a computer. I go on Wikia, one wiki in particular, and find a certain fan-fiction. One of the worst fan-fiction ever made, 44 chapters long, yet amazing to read. And then I suddenly disappear, leaving everyone clueless. And I doubt you'll care to find me. I gave you some incentive to ignore me, by leaving the Mask in Victorian London. I gave it to Queen Victoria as a gift. And getting it from her would likely change time, which would help cover my escape. Even figuring out which fan-fiction I hid in might not help you, considering I bet you wouldn't last a day in there, trying to endure the awful grammar and goffikness. I even hid myself as one of the characters. A little makeup and a fake voice can do wonders.

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

However, the Mask then suddenly disappears! *DUN DUN DUN!* A note then appears, addressed to ghidora. It has no writing on it, simply a picture of a Roblox person with yellow skin, a blue top with no sleeves, green pants, with a simple smile for his face. Meanwhile, the Mask has taken a trip into cyberspace. Maybe I'll paint it black, make it "goffik". Then again, I'm meant to be pretending to be a prep right now. Meh, not like anyone's gonna see it.

There is another Mask, you know. Just saying.

My Mask. (I'm gonna regret this if I end up having to speak.)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I free my Toa team of this... thing using the mental powers granted to me and my team after I destroyed the great beings of this universe.

THE TOA AVOHKII RISE AGAIN

uncharted: search for the mask of life #2827(starring: A corrupt Toa team whose powers are accompanied by light)

Mah mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Toa Aeron! Good to see you again. I thought I'd finally killed you off, too. Unfortunately for you, I had fled this universe a while ago, but through the power of plot convenience, you found yourself in Hogsmede, amid the Preps and Goths. I'm sure you're very confused at this point, and you'll probably be even more confused when you see Harry "Vampire" Potter with chalk white skin, dressed like a Goth and wearing foundation. Not to mention Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, with an incredibly long description of her clothing that would take ages to write and I really can't be bothered. You realise that you're at a My Chemical Romance concert, a band which apparently know enough about the Wizarding World to get several consecutive gigs at Hogsmede.

Sudenly Gerard polled of his mask. So did the other membez. It wasn't Gerard at all! It was a preppy man wif no noes and red eyes... Every1 ran away but Toa Aeron's Team. It was.......Vlodemort and da Death Deelers!

"Thou moronic idiots!" Volsemort shooted. "Thou should not have come! Now... I shall kill thou and thy team!" Voldemprt shouted, in such Ye Olde English for apparently no reason. And then Voldemint took out his knife! Nevermind that he has a wand and is one of the best Wizards who ever lived, he took out his knife! "Thou have failed, and now thou shall... no, I can't do it. I regret this now." Volxemort threw down his knife, and abruptly teleported away, leaving the Death Deelers and everyone else confused. Ebony hadn't even noticed, and was arguing with Draco about not wanting to go to the concert later that she was already at. Toa Aeron then remembered that they were here for something besides staring blankly, trying to figure out what just happened. But suddenly, a gothic old man flu in on his broomstick. He had lung black hair and a looong black bread. It was............................................................DUMBLYDORE! But it was too late, ShadowVezon had already fled with the Mask, discarding his disguise as THE BARK LORD. He knew how to play guitar now, so that was something, but he regretted spending years pretending to be Volxemort. And I regret trying to write in the style of My Immortal, and so I am probably not gonna try that again. It's hard to make something that bad.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I still have my alternate mask, so...

My alternate mask and Neo ShadowVezon's prime mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I respawn and am confused so pick up the extra alternate mask of mine.

my alternate mask and ever growing set of instruments.

I then buy a Bass Sax in C.

and make copies of it and sell them.

Then buy another mask.

My masks and instruments. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Alright, so now I have a bunch of instruments and Guurahk has a bunch of instruments, not to myentio...

My alternate mask, Guurahk's alternate alternate mask, Guurahk's purchasable mask, and Neo ShadowVezon's prime mask. Which shall you go for?

Current collection:
2001: 

Well, my Mask is the original object of this game, considering it came from the original universe. Which makes that pretty desirable.

My Prime Mask, Kopaka's Alternate Mask, Guurahk's Alternate Alternate Mask and Guurahk's Purchasable Mask

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

After coming to the decision that there are too many masks in play, I decide to perform a Super-Sayian nuclear explosion, destroying everything and everyone in the universe so that all that is left is the real Mask and myself.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

NOPE. Due to the masks curse we respawn and perform an ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (killer insstinct style)

then we swag our way outta there.

Mah Mask loosas.  :afro: (yes I used the afro guy)

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Ah, but the Masks can't be broken. You should realise that because if they could, I would have smashed them all ages ago. Maybe Guurahk's Mask, but he never clarified if that was the Mask or not. And I survived the explosion. It's simple when you have the ability to teleport to other dimensions. But you got the Mask, yes. And then Aeron's team got the Mask. Suddenly, Aeron's team spectacularly explodes. You see, I had teleported just a pinch of antimatter into the armour of one of Aeron's team members. And of course, when Matter and Antimatter meet, bad stuff happens. I then simply teleport in after all the antimatter is gone, and take the Mask.

My Mask. :evilgrin: (Yeah, evil grin. I have a Joker emoticon somewhere in my Gallery, but that doesn't really fit right now, so meh.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Oh, i just straight up can't be killed. No need to use my teleportation powers (for once!).

Still my alternate mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I run away when SV points out my extra mask I was trying to sell you guys was a fake.

AAAAAAAAAAA!

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Objection! This new information conflicts with what was established months ago! It cannot be true. Still, considering the sheer amount of Alternate Masks floating around, there's nothing saying your Mask can't be real. And besides, this is a different reality to the earlier one, and the Mask I have is the only thing remaining from that reality, besides the players still alive from then. I don't count, as I was never from that reality to begin with.

My Prime Mask. (Why are we even fighting over the Mask anymore, when there's thousands of identical ones floating around? There's only about 5 of us, we could have hundreds each.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy