Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

We meditate to locate the fakes (since they're ake they have no powers so they get trashed the instant we find them).Now that that is outta the way we gang up on Shadow Vezon. Since our powers are combined with light they are SUPER EFFECTIVE against him. He dies. We get the mask. Then we become good guys again (somehow) and vow to protect that mask.

Our mask :smiletahunu:  :smilekopakanu:  :smilelewanu:  :smilegalinu:  :smilepohatunu:  :smileonuanu: (the toa nuva are symbolic, representing the Toa avohkii and their elite status)

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

(You were bad guys then?)

Well, I die. But then I return to life, due to the curse. I teleport into the middle of the Toa Avohkii. "I have killed many Toa teams, Aeron. You think yours will do anything but add to the statistic?" And suddenly, a very loud and very familiar sound starts projecting from hidden speakers on my armour. After what I did to them before, I think Aeron's team will remember the bells. They freeze in place, leaving only me and Aeron still conscious. "I think you'll remember the bells, Aeron. Considering I am now homeless, it's not like I have anything else to do with them." Although Aeron is still conscious, he finds he can't move. I move to one of his Toa, and give him the knife from the My Chemical Romance concert. He starts stabbing himself with it. "It's much easier to kill your enemies when they do it for you, isn't it?" I walk to the next Toa, and give him the shotgun I had a while back. He blows his brains out with it. "Of course, you've experienced it before." I walk to the next, and give him a revolver I had ages ago. He also emotionlessly blows his brains out. "But I bet that now, you really want to kill me. I bet you're raging inside." I then slowly and deliberately walk up to another Toa, and point an Arm Cannon at his head. "I bet that if I kill another Toa, you'll snap. Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe it'd be safer not to." I fire the Arm Cannon. His headless corpse falls to the ground. "Oops." I walk up to the last surviving Toa (besides Aeron) and push him over. "I'm afraid you're going nowhere, Aeron. Maybe you should have thought twice before angering a Dimensional Conqueror." I point my Arm Cannon back at the Toa I pushed over and fire, creating a large hole in his chest. "And now, I imagine you think I'll kill you. But I'm afraid you're out of luck. That would be the easy way out. I'll leave you to fulfill your vow and protect the Mask." I place the Mask in his hands and position him so he's holding it out. I then turn and walk through the corpses of Aeron's team. "You brought this on yourself. Goodbye, Aeron." I leave, leaving Aeron to foreever hold the Mask. Unable to move, and unable to scream. And eventually, some foolish Seeker of the Mask will come to take it, and he'll be unable to stop him. The Seeker'll likely kill him, and Aeron will be unable to stop him. And if Aeron's unlucky, the Seeker'll leave him alive, dooming Aeron to an eternity of being unable to move or do anything, forever held in place by his own body not allowing him to move. Aren't I cruel.

Aeron's Mask. (Cursed lag.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I point out that SV probably knows what he's doing and you shouldn't mess with him.

My Alternate mask you didn't steal.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I leave Toa Smoke Monster in his dimension only he can enter, safe in the knowledge that not only do I have a way of entering it but that other people surely do as well, and I also leave Aeron to be stuck in place forever, fully conscious, to slowly lose his mind until he mentally shuts down. But it'll be a long time before that happens.

Toa Smoke Monster's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

We use our mental powers to break from the thing SV did to us. Then we take control of the hype train and drive it over SV and everyone else befor putting it on a shortcut but we fail and it returns to it's original track. Seeing that you are not dead we team up to kill you again with our awesomeness. "You may have killed many Toa Teams but we have taken down many like you. You are no exception."

Our mask

Suddenly, Flaru finds himself missing a chest. Lightning flashes, revealing me standing behind his dead and falling body, Arm Cannon pointed at his chest. "There is nobody like me." And suddenly, I make everything go pitch black. Luckily for me, my visor has Night Vision as one of it's settings. A sword extends from my left hand and I kill your Toa team, using cover of darkness. The light returns to reveal the entire Toa team dead, leaving only Pupwa and me alive. And considering Pupwa's greatest strength is being random, that doesn't help him much in a fair fight. I toss him a sword for a fair duel, and then proceed to completely humiliate him by outclassing him in every way, before ending him. "I told you not to mess with me."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"It was merely an act."

With those words my dead body kicks you down in the legs, before proceeding to preform a elbow drop on your head, while at the same time revealing the blades inplanted in my Elbows, Both crushing and pentrating your brain.

My mask.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Well, no one has bothered me yet, sooo...

My alternate mask and Pupwa's prime mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

"It appears that, not for the first time, I have underestimated you, Pupwa. But it appears that, as usual, you've forgotten about the curse." I get back up, and Pupwa's dead body prepares to crush and penetrate my brain again. I don't give him the chance, as I use my Arm Cannon to obliterate his head, before proceeding to blow off his arms and legs, to stop him from moving. "Maybe this time you'll have the decency to stay down."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

We stand up, solid as mountains. I get you in an armlock and then Rockalus cuts off your arm with his spear damaging your arm cannon beyond repair and I don't think I need to mention what happened to your arm(s) you fall to the ground half-dead. As soon as you look up you see Hydrea pointing her harpoon right in your face she doesn't bother say anything to you and just shoots your face off with super hi-pressured water.

My Mask

Suddenly, I slowly manage to get back up from death. I try and take a confident stance, but appear unsteady, which might be because of the fact my right arm's broken and my face is destroyed beyond recognition. All logic dictates that I shouldn't be alive, considering my crushed brain, but yet I still stand. I teleport myself and the Toa Avohkii into the middle of New York. I rip up the ground around Hydrea, and have it crush into her, not only killing her but trapping her body in the stone tomb. I telekinetically lift the rock into the air, and fling it into orbit, leaving Hydrea unable to stop me. With the possible threat out of the way, I use Hydrokinesis to control the entirety of the water in New York City, and have it converge on myself. This, naturally, creates a flood of water from all directions, which envelops me. I create a small gap in the water around me, which I freeze to create a small sphere with me kept safely inside it. Meanwhile, the Toa are being hit by an onslaught of water from all sides. And just in case the Toa can't drown, which I suspect might be the case, I'm forcing the water inside them, so I'll still be able to stop them from moving physically. And since it isn't mentally, there'll be no chance of them breaking free from the control. And just to rub it in, I use telepathy to taunt them. "You thought you could win, Toa? You may have defeated many villains before you fell to the madness, but I am no ordinary foe." The water starts to stop flowing, leaving New York under a deep layer of water. "You're out of your league, Toa. You should never have taken this quest. You would never succeed, even if I wasn't here to end you. Aeron was a fool to go up against me, and you are fools for going down the same path. And now you shall meet with the same fate he did." I leave the Toa to their fate, and start to rejuvenate myself with the Staff, although that will still leave the helmet and right arm missing from the armour, as it would be near-impossible to fix even just part of the armour, due to the amount of technology and rare materials used in the armour.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon
  • Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I still have my alternate mask.

Pupwa's prime mask, my alternate mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I'm fine with you having your alternate Mask. I'm only still seeking the Mask out of spite for you guys, considering you blew up most of my possessions, that I spent years amassing. If I ever manage to get it, and kill Aeron and Pupwa off, I'd probably just hide the Mask somewhere where nobody would ever find it, and let it be forgotten about. Maybe it'd fall into myth, like the Holy Grail. The point is, nobody would ever find it, and the fighting over it would stop.

I teleport Pupwa away from New York. In fact, I teleport him onto /b/, which I imagine would be paradise for him.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

We recieve a mental message from a superior being increasing our mental capabilities. We teleport back to this universe but Gratin accidentally teleports into you, literrally obliterating you however your extreme regeneretive "abilities" keep you alive (somehow). You stand up. It looks like you are vastly overpowering us but looks can be decieving. We unleash our mental and elemental powers to their fullest and see you incinerated. "An extraordinary foe indeed. But so are we..."

My mask (That last quote is so becoming a part of my sig  :P )

However the lions pass us only to clash with an army of apes on horses with guns wich barely has anything to do with the topic (reference to a movie). You are surprised that your army doesn't attack us. Making use of your distraction we kill you.

Our mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

(It's the Staff that's keeping me alive and regenerating my body, not an ability of my own.)

However, I manage to regenerate from being incinerated, although slowly, and with a lot of effort. The Staff's power is beginning to wain. "Toa Aeron... you are certainly the worthiest opponent I have ever faced. But your quest ends here." I raise the Staff above my head, although with a bit of difficulty, and a massive bolt of lightning drops down on the Toa Avohkii, electrocuting them. I then teleport behind Gratin, grab him, grab the Mask, and teleport away with him while the rest of the Toa are stunned by the lightning. I teleport back a few minutes later, throwing Gratin into the other Toa. Gratin appears to have been attacked in many different ways, and yet seems to be alive. The Staff has also gained more power, although unless the increased mental capacities include a way to detect Soul Energy, they wouldn't have any way to know that. Immediately as I teleport back in, I hit the Toa Avohkii with another bolt of lightning, to force them back down. They get back up through force of will, only to be hit with a massive laser fired from the Staff. Before they can get back up again, they are hit by another laser. "Stay down, Toa. You are nothing compared to me." They try to use their elemental powers to stun me, but I disrupt their concentration with a mental scream, leaving them vulnerable to another bolt of lightning. I teleport them away from each other, to stop them from using any Team Attacks or whatever, and telekinetically slam them into the ground repeatedly, to take the fight out of them. "I'm afraid synergy won't help you here, Toa. Fighting as a team won't be enough to stop me this time." I then hold them suspended in the air, facing each other and keeping their arms and legs not only facing the other Toa, but unable to move. I control their armour to crush their bodies, killing them slowly and painfully. "Now you can die as a Team."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Err...

My alternate mask still? And Pupwa's prime mask!

Current collection:
2001: 

I decide to cut my losses and flee, considering it'll take time to get the Staff back, and without it I have no chance of defeating six elite Toa and Pupwa as well as whoever else might show up to ruin my day. The Toa Avohkii are still being crushed to death; I magnetize Pupwa to keep him stuck in place, giving me enough time to run to the remains of my helmet (the helmet was broken off before the armour was destroyed. As a result, parts of the helmet is still salvageable. I wrench the Olmak from the helmet, and teleport away.

Pupwa's Mask, Kopaka's Alternate Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

We use our mental powers to create a shield that protects us from all mental shiz and protects our souls. In a rush of events we send a mental wave to distract and break the concentration of SV. Kkk(kopaka's kool kompanion) is also freed. We form an alliance to share the power of the mask. We seperate your staff to it's atoms and those atoms to their electrons, protons and neutrons (teamwork y'all B-)). You have lost your ability of regeneration. you are powerless and outnumbered. We grant our mental diciplines and powers to kkk and send a wave that fries your brain one of us would not be enough so we all do it at full capacity. "Hmph. I've seen better"

Our mask( If I get enough pieces to make moc's of all of these characters. The fight of me and SV is so becoming a stop-mo)

(I'm basically just Vezon, but with all the armour black instead of silver. Not all my powers came from the Staff, by the way. I have the elemental powers of Shadow and Magnetism and immunity to Poisons. I can fight well without the Staff. But I would never have had a hope against the Toa Avohkii, which is why I tried to flee.)

Well, I was caught during the Olmak teleportation, and mentally killed. The Olmak portal then shut on me, cutting my body in half. What a nasty way to go.

Pupwa's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Suddenly, to interrupt the current events, spaceships from exactly 87 years in the future warp in and start shooting at everyone. The Earth is beamed aboard one of the ships, and the ship starts to fly to Earth. You might want to head on the ship, and maybe find out who's in charge.

????' Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

But then you find out it isn't Penn and Teller. It's actually (yes, I'm shameless) CATS! Even though the All Your Base fad ended over ten years ago!

CATS: HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN !! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US. YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION. YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME. HA HA HA HA ...

And then an Intruder (the dragon from Salamander) breaks into the ship, breathing fire at Pupwa.

Intruder's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy