Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

Its not traitorous until I kill you or do something evil with it. I'm not evil either, just a merc, but right now I'm pending my truce with Shadow. Hmm... I guess in some way that is traitorous. I slice open another reality portal and throw Aeron in. "Sorry man, but I need to think this over without distractions." Then I close that portal.

My Mask.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

as i respon i noticie Toa Aeron and some stranger sitting and thinking, i walk over and sit down wondering what in Mata-Mui's name they're sitting around for.                                    Still Rider's Mask.

Pink squids are royalty.

i kind of made this when i was bored hope you guys like it

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg

I summon an army of smilies to take over the world! After taking over the world, taking the mask is no problem thanks to this little guy: :vampire:

^_^    <_<  :)  ;)  :D  :P    <_<  :D   :bored:  :D    > :(  !!!   :onfire:  :onfire:  Just try and defeat my army!!! Hahaha! There would be more right now but I am being limited to a set amount of soldiers.

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"Tsk tsk. Another hot shot. I'll deal with this, Rider."

I walk out, and singlehandedly kill every smiley across the world, by making my own army of smilies.

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

Joker Emoticon

(I have to make it in a stack like this, that's just how gallery images work apparently.)

My Mask.
Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

as i stare at all the smilys a thought crosses my mind, i team up with Rider and Toa Aeron and we shoot SV's smilys off the planet then i use an gravitational pull to slam all the smilys straight in to SV :headbonk:  i then pick up the mask and hand it to Toa Aeron.                                                        Toa Aeron's mask ;)

Pink squids are royalty.

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg

I seem to have obtained a small purple gem that is inside of an orb. I use my mask power- which turns out to be invincibility and use the power stone's power to destroy all universes. However, my mask breaks because of SHEER POWAH and my hype runs out, killing me. The Kanohi Ignika floats in the void of nothingness, being the only remaining object in existence.

No one's mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Unfortunately for you, short of permanently bringing down the entire BZPower Games & Trivia subforum, it is impossible to destroy all universes. The best you could do is obliterating all Steal the Mask related universes, I'm afraid. I reappear in Paris, alive and well. You thought destroying all universes that are part of this game would kill me off?

Our Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

"All of these people. I just can't understand why they want this insignificant mask. but if my allies want it as well, then they will have it." I grab RahkshiToa and ghidora, (I would have included Pupwa, but no. He would've gotten back somehow) and freeze them in front of me. "Fear me, for I am the White Void!" I open up a barrage of slices on the two. The I open multiple different reality portals, and tie a piece of the remaining body parts to some Kikanalo and send them off into different realities. I close the portal, then grab the mask. I hand it to Shadow. "Its ours now."

Our mask.

(So is it pretty much Me, Shadow, TSM, Aeron, and Willbgamer on a team?)

I go into a market and buy some meat and some bread, i hand a pecie to Rider, Toa Aeron, and SV, we then eat the meat and bread happily                                                     

still our mask.

Pink squids are royalty.

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg

Well, I still have not been touched, so...

My alternate mask and whoever has the prime mask's prime mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

Well, This place has gotten boring. I guess I dismiss all alliances so that It's a free-for-all now. I Slice open the Pupwa controlled reality and Old Spice building kick TSM's dropship into that reality. Then I freeze Shadow and cut him into little tiny pieces, slowly killing him since now his cells will stop working. I take Gamer and Aeron and toss them the Pupwa controlled reality as well, and then I leave Rahkshi to do whatever. I throw the mask at geru gelu and lock him into another reality. There, I did that, now lets get on with it.

geru gelu's mask.

Let me tell you a story, since I'm currently frozen solid. Don't worry, it actually has relevance. There are many universes in this multiverse, all different. One such universe was similar to our own. The inhabitants were happy there, and loved to build. They would build all sorts of things, and so building materials were effectively their currency. Their skin of black steel helped them build massive things without fear of injury, and their red eyes were adapted to see in the dark, letting them build whenever they wanted. There were enough jobs that everyone could work, and their leader was kind to them, and gained their trust. But one day, everything changed. A being vastly different to their own appeared from nowhere, and wrecked their world. He came in pretense of trying to help them, and claimed he was trying to "set them free". However, he wrecked their home, and destroyed all their creations. The bio-mechanical being was vastly stronger than them, and not even their machines would hurt him. He destroyed their civilization, slaughtered their leader, and left the survivors to fend for themselves. Death would have been better. The legends say that the being then traveled to more universes, to continue it's rampage there.

The moral of the story? I did not do this. Aeron did.

In a dark corner of the abandoned universe, in an old decrepit laboratory, amidst the dead bodies of the inhabitants, a pair of metallic red eyes slowly turn on...

In another reality, the beaten body of Kopaka lies. His body is covered in scorch marks, where strong flames have scorched his bio-mechanical torso. There are signs of a short fight, although evidently Kopaka did not last long. The Alternate Mask is missing.

In a different alternate reality, a gunship transformed into a monster truck lies, with a hole in the side. Toa Smoke Monster has been frozen solid, and the Main Mask has also been taken, by the mysterious assailant. It appears that he had also put up a fight, although evidently, just like last time, the enigmatic warrior had overcome the Toa.

In the main reality, now consisting of the remains of Paris, The Rider of Kikalano is alone, with only RahkshiToa88 left. The Rider of Kikalano is standing around, with nothing to do. Maybe getting rid of both Masks wasn't the best idea. The frozen ShadowVezon lies behind The Rider, motionless and apparently thoughtless. Suddenly, the disemboweled corpse of RahkshiToa88 is flung through the window, landing at The Rider's feet. A massive bulky black robot jumps through the wall, landing on top of RahkshiToa88's body. It swats at The Rider, sending him flying through the wall, and down into Paris, landing with a crunch. Meanwhile, the robot turns to ShadowVezon, and prepares to fire a flamethrower at him.

???'s Mask. (No, I'm not inside the robot. I know that's what you thought, but it's wrong.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I managed to get myself unfrozen. I then transform my Monster Truck back into a Gunship and fly off into the air. I use the Gunship's portal ability to create a portal that takes me back to Paris. I then see two things. One, I see a giant robot fightings other beings in front of my ship. And two, I just happen to see the Mask floating in the air, claimed by no one. So I do the only logical thing and take the Mask. 

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

i some how telaport the mask to me

my teams mask. (also Ridder can u list of our team mates? so i don't acidently kill one?) (cause the only ones i know of are u,ShadowVezon, Toa Aeron, and now RahkshiToa88)

sorry if i killed a team mate :begging:
Edited by willbgamer

Pink squids are royalty.

didn't you know!?!

meme96abeebfddc6ac4a.jpg

I sit in my ship filled with instruments supplies and just watch the action because I don't want to die as usual.

My stuff. 

(And why not, I get a Bass Sax in C too because Paris. =P)

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )