Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

Not sure, I'm just eating cake waiting for some newb to take the mask so I can steal it from him. I'm not going after ShadowVezon, he's too good at this. I've also brought the mask of creation into play. Want some cake?

(To put it simply, the universe got screwed up as the result of inter-dimensional warfare, so I destroyed the mask. A short while later, I used the mask of creation to restore the universe and the mask. Things started to heat up with Aeron and ShadowVezon a while ago, and they're still duking it out.)

I hand you a slice from the cake next to me which may or may not cause you to vomit molten rock.

Not my mask.

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

After not actually vomiting molten rock from eating the cake, I take a gander at the widespread destruction (i presume) throughout the universe as a result of all the fighting. I then whip out my good old mask of entropy (remember this one?) and... don't actually do anything with it other than show that I still possess it.

My mask of entropy.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I snatch the mask from your hands and forcefully fuse the mask of life and mask of entropy together to form... the mask of the eldritch. And it instantly develops a mind of its own. Uh oh...

Not my mask of the eldritch. It starts to drain the life of countless beings throughout the universe. Bugger...

The helicopter appears out of space with a "vworp vworp" noise, flying right over the batmobile. A homing missile is blasted at the batmobile and it strikes with a massive explosion, leaving only the sentient mask.

Sentient Mask's Mask

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

I look at myself and we proceed to tell each other lame knock-knock jokes and converse about school and Bionicle's return. We turn around to see Onaku with a worried/puzzled look on his face. In his hands are... the mask of death and the mask of enthalpy? Quickly, myself and I formulate a plan, which is as follows.

Why don't you fuse the two back together and unfuse them again? Maybe it will work.

I HATE SCORPIOS

Hold on! Why don't we just use a Mask of Clairvoyance to see the future and determine how many times it will take you to get the Mask of Life back? Then, you just fuse and unfuse until you get to the number of fusions the mask said it would take, and boombah! You've got the Mask of Life!

I HATE SCORPIOS

Well, the universe just blew up, completely derailing my plans. Angry, I create a Vahi, which I use to reverse time to a few minutes before Onaku imploded the universe. Before he can combine the two Masks into the Mask of Destiny, I teleport behind him, and point my Magic Hat at him. Three legs fly out of it, distracting Onaku long enough for me to dash into him and knock him to the ground. "No Onaku, bad Onaku!" I create a glass of Bourbon, which I throw into the hat, before putting it back on my head. Before Onaku can get up again, I inject him with a strange clear liquid, which makes him lose control of his body for about an hour, give or take. He silly walks away, while I pick up the two Masks. "I would suggest staying out of this, RahkshiToa, for your sake." I then teleport away to my safe house, which will keep me safe from the rabid Toa Aeron currently rampaging through London. All my possessions from the Ministry of Silly Walks have been moved there, so they don't get broken when Toa Aeron inevitably breaks in. He won't find much there, nothing that'll lead to me. Since all the workers are extensions of me at this point, he won't get anything out of them, and neither will the rest of the Mask Seekers. Oh, and I made sure to place the Mask of Life in the Ministry, so you'll all fight over it, and my enemies will kill off each other. I made a new Ignika with the Mask of Creation. I'm hoping Aeron finds it first, but I dunno. I'll give him some hints if he can't find it himself.

My Masks.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

At the ministry of silly walks, millions of dead Shadow bodies lay on the floor, all frozen. Aeron lays in a corner, lifeless. "I am sorry." I look at my newly acquired time killer sword. I had to use this to end the time Aeron had left on this world. I slice open a reality portal, but I am not fully recovered so the portal is merely like a window. The portal opens on Shadow Vezon. "You're next..." I close the portal, then ride off on a Kikanalo.

Shadow, the me in the Super Nova is an afterimage :P .

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

After I regain control of my body, I use a tracking device to locate the jumbled up mask of entropy, and teleport there. I arrive at ShadowVezon's hide-out, and steal the two masks that I had in my possession earlier. I teleport away, to a completely random location, and end up on board a Neo-Skakdi space station, where I then proceed to try and revert the two masks back to their original forms without forming the dreaded mask of destiny.

My masks of binding and possibilities...

I nuke the dictatorship-in-the-making of UngluedBike via meta-dimensional missiles. I then return to figuring out how to revert the two masks in my possession. I finally decide to return to the place where I originally forged the mask of entropy. I steal one of the ships on the Neo-Skakdi space station, and fly off into the depths of space.

My two kind of useless masks...

I appear in the Neo-Skakdi space station, wearing the Mask of Creation. A few seconds later, the space station is broken apart by multiple nukes, teleported into the space station.

Toa Onaku finds his ship stalling, as his ship has been teleported without the fuel, leaving it floating in space. He realises this moments before he realises that the ship has been teleported down into the Mantle of the planet.

RahkshiToa finds that the new Ignika disappears from his grasp, and that a bomb has appeared in it's place, set to explode in... about two seconds.

The Rider finds his Kikalano's legs have been teleported off, leaving it unable to move. He also finds that his time killer sword has been teleported into his head, and that his chest, arms and legs have been teleported into the Sun.

My Ignika, Onaku's Masks.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I quickly activate my backup jammer, which jams ShadowVezon's overpowers long enough for me to escape the planet's mantle (thank mata-nui for these Neo-Skakdi pressure- and heat-resistant ships) and get out of his range by activating my teleportation device again, which this time delivers me outside of the observable universe, and into an entirely different region of the universe. I now resume my long trek to the Iron Legion.

My two masks...

Edited by Toa Onaku

I finally reach Iron Legion space, and broadcast the same codes as I did way back in the day. Granted access, I continue deep into the Iron Legion, where I once more reach the Iron Legion capital construct. Heading in, I land my ship deep within the "planet", where I start the process of examining the two masks I have in my possession.

My two masks.

Me being in Iron Legion space looking into ways to revert my two useless masks back to their original forms, I am assuming that one is for ShadowVezon.

I continue looking for ways to revert the ma... AHAH!!! I quickly board a dimensional cannon and launch myself to Kamgronius in the Omicron 579 system. There, I once more seek access to its vast library of exclusive knowledge.

My two useless pieces of junk masks.

Meanwhile, my control over Earth has been cemented, and I begin to turn it into a new capital, from which I will begin my takeover of the universe. And the silver ball really doesn't hurt me.

My Ignika.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Goodness, I am brutally murdered every time. Is this like a punishment for my overpowered abilities in Bionifight or something? Whatever, A lone Kikanalo roams the open plain, just simply eating grass, when it uncovers the Mask of Time! My decapitated corpse rolls over on top of it and I am able to reverse my death. I then decide that this is simply too dangerous to meddle in Shadow Vezon and Onaku's plans, so I then start a Kikanalo farm and raise Kikanalo.

My Mask of Time, Shadow's Ignika, and Onaku's masks

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

I allow The Rider to retire, and also allow Toa Onaku to continue his plans, as I have more important stuff to do, such as constructing a new army.

Still Onaku's Masks, Rider's Vahi, Still My Ignika

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I go to Rider's farm and ask if I can have the Vahi. He denies me, and I walk to the nearest hardware store. I purchase several boards and some nails, and construct a wooden crate with a small slot in the front to look out of. I crawl back to the farm and take the Vahi when he isn't looking. I then proceed to feed the mask to a Kikanalo. I scurry away in my crate.

Kikanalo's stomach's Vahi, Onaku's masks, SV's Ignika

I HATE SCORPIOS

I climb out of UngluedBike's mouth, take his tongue and throttle ShadowVezon with with. I use the tongue like Indiana Jones's whip and retrieve the fabled mask.

My mask.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Unfortunately, you didn't know that I am in possession of a Vahi, as I made my own with the Mask of Creation. You find that your attempt to throttle me failed, as I seemed to see it coming somehow. I manage to dodge all of your attacks, no matter how surprising, and I appear to know every move you pull before you make it. I swiftly disarm you, and bring you on your knees. To give myself another life-line, I stab Kayn through the arm, with a tiny amount of dormant DNA ending up inside of him. I then decapitate Kayn, and walk off.

My Ignika, Onaku's Masks

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The transfusion begins. After a long and strenuous session of mask-forging, I hold in my hands the Mask of Alteration, which I now use to revert the two useless masks in front of me back to the Mask of Life and the Mask of Entropy. How ever, the Mask of Alteration proves to be too crudely made, and as such too unstable. I launch it into an empty sector of space where it explodes, leaving erratic particles in its wake. Now, how ever, the Ignika belongs to me.

My mask... and mask of entropy.

Edited by Toa Onaku