Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

(Unglued bike is unfortunately correct. I have been contemplating for a while now whether or not there should be made an entirely new game where all this kind of roleplaying could be done without infringing any base game rules. If that were to be done, perhaps the storyline that has been developing here could be moved over there instead. Opinions?)

Meanwhile, I continue work on the machine that exists so clearly within my mind, using its smaller prototype counterpart to aid in its construction. The 1 km^3 sized hangar bay slowly fills up with the gradually growing machine. 

Not my mask...

A massive gaping hole that seems to go on for ever opens up above the machine. I pull a lever, and the entire floor starts to move upwards, transporting the machine outwards into space, where I'll have even more room to expand it. Up and up it goes, and then, the rockets fire, blasting the platform off into space at just above escape velocity. Down below, the floor is replaced by another one, and the hole above closes as the various mechanisms move into place. Up there, in space, I continue work, now utilizing only the machine itself to procure more parts for it...

My ever continually expanding machine... but not mask, I don't have that.

The machine has now vastly expanded beyond even the massive platform I had moved it to, but this is of little consequence, as it is now in orbit around the Iron-Legion capital, rather than within its limited accommodations. But it's not finished yet. No, this machine, still so very clear within my mind, has some way to go before it is completed...

Not my mask...

Why are the Iron Legion letting you build their machine outside your capital? It's a bit risky, especially considering the threat close-by. Surely they might think that your plan is to attack them?

Not My Mask Either.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I have all the access codes necessary, and I'm known enough to the Iron Legion as a good mechanic that they have decided to allow me use of their facilities. 

Anyway, I am now getting close to finishing this masterpiece of mechanical craftsmanship. Only a few components left, and then... it will be finished.

Not my mask.

Oh whoops! Just enjoying that little game Rahkshi added to his signatures. *Cough* Ah yes...I was looking in that room and noticed a book on the Watchers. I decided to read this book and find others who are like me...I read a few names, not knowing any, then I notice MY name. I am surprised to be in a book, but then notice that Onaku and Shadow is in this book. I am surprised and then suspicious...What is going on? I then rush into the other room and notice a giant pillar with Onaku probably at the top. If Shadow had gone rogue and decided to claim the world, and I were to protect it, then what about Onaku?

A mask.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Umm.... I have no idea about what is going on. But I snag Sv's staff of unlimited power(?) to give myself regeneration abilities. I then return it to the vault of the great beings. It was just one of the artifacts I was after. The great beings reward me by reviving my team. But my quest for what is going on will never end as you eople keep making up senseless stuff.

I'm pretty sure the mask belongs to somebody but I don't know who.

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Oh whoops! Just enjoying that little game Rahkshi added to his signatures. 

Thanks! I don't know who made it, so I can't give credit. This displeases me a lot.

Back to the game- I lightning-zap a speeder zooming past, since we are all on Courascant, and it stops moving and falls. I zap it again to power it up and begin to flee with the mask.

My Mask!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

It seems Rider can now walk on thin air, and fast enough to follow a speeding Courascant airspeeder. Those powers should come in handy later. Rider hops into the second seat, and it seems that the speeder previously belonged to a robot. I fold it up and stow it away so that Rider and I can sit comfortably in the speeder. There is room for one more... 

My Mask!

I HATE SCORPIOS

You know, I forged that Staff of Unlimited Power. The Great Beings had nothing to do with it. Even the original Staff, the one I based mine on, was forged by Teridax.

I can easily reclaim my Staff, considering that I am it's master. I then appear in the airspeeder, between RahkshiToa and The Rider, and force The Rider out of the airspeeder, leaving him to freefall several thousand feet into the city below. I then raise a shotgun up to RahkshiToa's face. "I call shotgun." I fire it, creating rather a large mess. I then jump out of the airspeeder myself, leaving it to crash into a nearby building. Unless it can be stopped in time, of course, but that would require an intact head.

Nobody's Mask (Since I left it inside the airspeeder.)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I am free falling and turn around. I see a flash from the shotgun and see Shadow jump out. I land on another speeder (this is Courascant) and take it over. I then drive up towards Shadow and jump out of the speeder, using it as a slingshot. I then slice Shadow with my time killer sword. However, Aeron was somehow able to come back from that, so Shadow will probably find a way too.

My head reforms, but it seems that the speeder has crashed into a building while my head was destroyed, and I catch a glimpse of something gold spiraling down below. I clamber out of the wrecked speeder and jump down after the mask, using my Kadin to propel myself faster. I reach my hand out to grab the Kanohi, but it snags onto another speeder. I commandeer a speeder yet again, and the chase is back on! 

The speeder's Mask

I HATE SCORPIOS

Well, I have the advantage of multiple bodies, so killing one off just delays me for a few seconds. The Staff vanishes from the corpse's hand, and sure enough, I warp above RahkshiToa's speeder, and land on the back. RahkshiToa is telekinetically flung high into the air, and out of the airspeeder. I jump onto another airspeeder, leaving the other one to crash like the one before it.

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

As I fly through the air, I right myself with my Kadin and pursue the speeder. They are all far too fast, however, so I decide to do something that will cause massive destruction in a city. I land on top of a building and charge up all my power. Electricity dances between my fingertips as I absorb it from the city and use it to power a super nova blast. I release the lightning all at once, and a glowing sphere of electricity rapidly expands around me and blasts out with a hyper powerful discharge. All of the electricity in the city shuts off, it is all fried. The entire side of the planet is in a massive blackout, and it will take years to repair everything. All of the vehicles also fall, their power gone. To save lives, I dispatch all of my current Rahkshi- most are limited invulnerability and teleportation to get everyone to safety. No lives are lost, but the city is powerless. I fly down and snatch the mask, then fly into hiding down below...

My Mask!

I HATE SCORPIOS

Unfortunately for you, you forgot that I can track your energy signature. Luckily for you, however, I'm more focused on generating publicity. I warp behind The Rider, a few meters away. "How about some cake?" I throw the cake at The Rider, and it explodes in his face. "Bet you'd like a spot of tea after that." I then suround myself with a shield of electricity, to make myself look responsible for blacking-out Coruscant. I also make a show of attacking the Rahkshi, while letting most of the survivors of the black-out escape. I had to kill a lot of them, of course, or I wouldn't look so threatening, but I wasn't aiming to kill 'em all. I was aiming to make my presence known. And taking out the power of the planet certainly helped with that.

RahkshiToa's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

As I slowly regenerate my powers, I am planning a plan. Being a Toa of Lightning makes me easy to track, but it can still be hard to get to me when I'm in the most dangerous part of the city. I easily slip through the darkness, and fly down further until I have reached the lowest sub level of the city. My plan is in the works...

My Mask!

I HATE SCORPIOS

Oh so the exploding cake thing got you mad huh? I use an after image and call upon Liam...My own special Kikanalo. I was looking for Diamond Nano Rods for more armor since only Liam is covered in it. I ride on top of him and run foward. I ready my blade and freeze Shadow. I then use my sword to cut him to multiple pieces. I look and Rahkshi "Take the Staff and use your pocket dimension!" I then ready to fight the Master of Shadows himself.

Good luck bro he's gonna tear you apart. While you guys are busy duelling I take the mask from the speeder. I then cook some popcorn and invite RahkshiToa to watch with me

P.S: how did we end up on Courascant?

Our mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I guess that Coruscant is the capital of the Iron Legion.

The ice melts around me, and I grab The Rider. "Don't get cocky, Rider." I channel several thousand volts through my arm into The Rider, and throw the weakened Rider down the the ground. "I outclass you." Before he can recover, I grab him, hold him over my head, and force his back down on my knees, breaking his back. I then throw him several meters away, and before he can get up, I wrench off his Mask, and put my palm on his exposed face, electrocuting him. "You were a fool for starting our feud, and an even bigger fool for thinking you could win it." I then retract my hand, and kick him to the floor. "Luckily for you, I was only using you to attract attention. After all, we couldn't have Onaku thinking I'd forgotten him, could we? He might get jealous." I laugh evilly, before stepping back. "I expect RahkshiToa'll be in his dimension by now. You still think it's safe?" I laugh again. "You really shouldn't have assumed I had to hold the Staff to use it." I clench my hand into a fist, and disappear.

Meanwhile, in RahkshiToa's dimension, RahkshiToa gets up, expecting me to appear at any moment. The Staff has become active again, and he has seen me disappear from Coruscant. He can sense my presence of course, but I appear to be everywhere, and yet I cannot be seen. Aeron gets up out of view, and walks over to RahkshiToa. "He must be hiding in the Random Stuff Cave. We should go check in there." Aeron lets RahkshiToa go in first, who realises too late his mistake, before he is pinned down from behind. "I can warp reality. You thought I wouldn't be able to mask myself as somebody else?" Aeron said from behind. Aeron turned RahkshiToa around, to lie on his back, and as he realised his folly, he noticed that Aeron's face appeared to resemble a latex mask, even though his face had looked exactly like the real thing earlier. "I have to admit, it was hard, and I'll probably never do it again, but it worked, didn't it? Don't worry though, you're not the real threat. I just can't have you assisting my major enemy." I get off of RahkshiToa, and combine the elemental powers of Shadow, Iron, Lightning, Fire, Ice and Water to create a Toa Seal, trapping RahkshiToa in place. "You can thank the Staff for this." I then disappear, leaving RahkshiToa trapped for the time being, until he can be found by Toa of those six elements, which is probably rather unlikely, at least for now. Aeron'll probably get him out later, but it's not meant to be permanent.

Aeron himself found himself plummeting down from the atmosphere, down to the lower levels of Coruscant. He'll survive the fall, but he'll probably break his legs, and he still will be more pre-occupied with helping The Rider and RahkshiToa.

RahkshiToa's Mask (even though he can't get to it.)

(The Staff of Unlimited Power can alter reality. RahkshiToa's dimension is not exempt from reality. If I couldn't use the Staff, I would be unable to get in. But since I do have it, I can cheat.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

True... Anyways, I summon my Bohrok swarm telepathically to free me, but it doesn't work. Not even a scratch is made. I put them to sleep again, and send a bunch of Rahkshi to find the Toa needed to free me. 

(I'll be stuck here until we get to page 85 or someone finds a way to free me before the Rahkshi get the Toa needed.)

My Mask

I HATE SCORPIOS

HAH! I have a solution for that!

I call in my man Blizzard Hazard: Valendale and he freezes you and all of your clones solid while he yells out the words "GLACIAL!!!" Liam then comes up to you and tramples all over your frozen corpse. I then use the power of light and heal myself from the damages. I then take the staff and throw it into another dimension where Yoda slices it in half...I then take up some new tactics. I grab Shadow's lifeless body. "Listen you...I may not be as experienced as you but you have on thing coming." I punch his face. " You may be the master of Shadows, but remember, when light enters in, the Shadow goes to hide." " I don't fear you Rider." "I am not hear to bring fear to you, but HE is." I slide Shadow's body over to Pupwa, who then consumes Shadow's body.

Our mask.

It is done. The machine, within my mind, has been translated into reality. This is it. The moment of truth. Now, it is time for me to activate... the reality machine. Above the secondary capital of the Iron Legion, Coruscant, my machine descends and connects into the planet. Now, the true purpose of this massive city planet is revealed. As its lights turn on again, and then flash off, and on again repeatedly, the impossibly massive machine slowly starts lighting up. Coruscant starts breaking down, all of it being intricately turned into energy that's then fueled into the reality machine.

Eventually, Coruscant is no more. The Iron Legion is of course outraged, considering I just took out their largest populated planet, and killed all of its inhabitants, but that's of no concern... not anymore. I activate the machine, and then, for a fraction of a fraction of a second, I was everything, and everything was me. It may not have been a large time-span, but one must realize that... time is relative. In fact, one might say that it wasn't just the fraction of time that I was... everything, but all of time as well. And with that, I made existence into my own desire, and then, everything was no more... wait, that isn't right. Uh oh... wait, lemme just... yep, there we go. It's back online, but I think I just wasted my golden opportunity...

Still, I simply have to charge the reality machine up again, and there are plenty of city planets accidentally perfectly designed for that purpose... And until then, I am ultimately invincible.

My godhood...

P.S. (The true capital planet of the Iron Legion is within the same solar system as Coruscant, but it's basically a black sphere with mechanical innards that extend into its core, a massive construct, if you will. Unfortunately not compatible with my machine.)

Edited by Toa Onaku

(I am not doing this the Jedi are, by the way.)

Millions of Jedi sense the destruction of their home- the Jedi temple. They sense the disturbance in the force as billions of innocents, not-so-innocents and other Jedi are transformed into energy to power Onaku's godhood. As they fly home in whatever ship they have and see no more planet, they take hold of Onaku and take him to another planet to question him and get mad at him.

It would be kinda boring to be a god with no trials at first, right? You're gonna have to explain to the Jedi what happened and make a decision- be a benevolent god or a forceful god.

My Mask in the Toa Seal.

I HATE SCORPIOS

Unfortunately for all of these Jedi, they have transported me to another city planet, which just so happens to be constructed perfectly for my reality machine. The massive construct comes out of warp over the planet and attaches to it, turning it as well into energy, along with everyone on the planet, Jedi included. While this happens, I step up onto my machine, and watch as another planet is devoured for the... greater good.

My reality machine...

Looks like The Rider made a fatal error. You see, I was just about to go stop him, and I had been taking out everyone else so that they couldn't get in my way. By killing me, you just doomed yourself. That is, if I truly was dead. Because you made two mistakes, Rider. The first, was assuming that breaking the Staff wouldn't have any repercussions. The second, was assuming that I wouldn't have hidden some of my bodies, in case I had failed to stop Onaku.

Long ago, in another universe far, far away, Mata Nui had blown up, leaving it's inhabitants to fall onto Bara Magna. A Mysterious Figure had been trying to take the Staff of Unlimited Power from another person, who has had many names over the course of history. Ultimately, it was revealed that Teridax had been behind it all, and had planned it all so he could get back the Staff, who he had originally forged on Mt Power. To stop Makuta from taking the Staff, the person snapped the Staff in half. What he hadn't anticipated, however, is that doing so messed up time, and they were all thrust into the Desolation of the Staff, where time had merged together. The Staff had reformed at Mt Power, and they banded together to beat Teridax to the Staff. Most of them died on their way through the treacherous landscape, Myself included, but finally they made it to Mt Power. The man brought everyone back to life, but Teridax attempted to take the Staff from him. Everyone died again, and the man sacrificed himself to stop Teridax, creating a new universe in the process.

Luckily for you, since the Staff was broken in a different universe, you are unaffected. Unluckily for you, the Staff teleported to the place where it was forged. If you recall, I forged the Staff in my mansion, which was blown up ages ago. Since I obviously know where the mansion was, I can easily return there, and take back the Staff. I teleport back to the current main universe, outside the machine. "Onaku, this isn't very heroic of you, is it? Killing billions of innocents isn't a virtuous thing to do. What happened to the Toa Code? Thou shalt not kill?"

RahkshiToa's Mask.

(You've managed to make the sadistic multiversal conqueror, who has enslaved countless people, conquered trillions of worlds, hundreds of universes, who tortures people for fun, the good guy. At least I'm trying to stop murder, even if I do murder and enslave in order to do it. You're just killing for the sake of it now.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Over the next few hours, I move impossibly fast from one solar system to the other, consuming city planets in each and every one of them. I am gathering up charges for the machine, which I will then deploy when the time is right. Unfortunately for the inhabitants of these planets, they are also consumed in the conversion, but I plan to rectify that...

My reality machine...

Considering my control over most of the universe, that puts you in direct conflict with my forces, even before I get there with the Staff. It also means I know where you are, as you're deep in my territory.

Onaku's Reality Machine

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Unfortunately for your forces, the reality machine grants me abilities beyond even your silly little staff. I instantly blink any ships that get in my way out of existence, and decimate entire fleets as I move on to my next target. My machine continues consuming city planets, and I grow ever more powerful.

My reality machine...

I do, however, have one trick up my sleeve. It's desperate, and it'll bring down everything I've worked to build, but it'll stop you.

Onaku's Reality Machine

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I activate my machine. In a fraction of a fraction of a second, I become all, and all becomes me. And then I become me, and all becomes all. And the planets have been restored. With all of their populations. That's one charge used up. Time for me to make an exit. I activate the machine, and then... I am gone. I no longer exist anywhere or any time. But everyone remembers me still (it's for continuity purposes), everyone except ShadowVezon, which is mostly insurance of my safety. But now that I have ceased ever existing, there is no way to stop me.

My reality machine.

Edited by Toa Onaku

...well, that's basically what I had planned, except mine would have been a bit more deadly. Basically, I was going to force another reality into the place of this one, which would wipe out everything in this one. Everyone would be alive, but it would be alternate selves, ones with no knowledge of me. I could then slip away, leaving none the wiser.

Good plan, but wiping someone's memory is a lot harder when you have to choose from trillions, many of which aren't in the reality you're in. But, since you no longer exist, I don't really care any more. After all, I'm still free to continue my quest for peace. You haven't really accomplished anything, Onaku. You killed trillions and then brought them back, and probably scarred them for life. You assimilated the universe into yourself and then brought it back. What have you gained from this?

Onaku's Reality Machine.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

...well, that's basically what I had planned, except mine would have been a bit more deadly. Basically, I was going to force another reality into the place of this one, which would wipe out everything in this one. Everyone would be alive, but it would be alternate selves, ones with no knowledge of me. I could then slip away, leaving none the wiser.

Good plan, but wiping someone's memory is a lot harder when you have to choose from trillions, many of which aren't in the reality you're in. But, since you no longer exist, I don't really care any more. After all, I'm still free to continue my quest for peace. You haven't really accomplished anything, Onaku. You killed trillions and then brought them back, and probably scarred them for life. You assimilated the universe into yourself and then brought it back. What have you gained from this?

Onaku's Reality Machine.

I dunno, I'm still trapped in my pocket dimension. Wait... I'm unaffected by Onaku's reality machine but all my Rahkshi were since they were in the main reality... dang it.

I HATE SCORPIOS