• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Steal the Mask 2

Impossibility What Why How

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3321 replies to this topic

#3321 Offline Oko the Matoran

Oko the Matoran
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 21-June 07
  • 3,580 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2014 - 01:05 PM

Actually, ShadowVezon, what you don't know, and never will, is that I have imprinted my self into the very fabric of reality. There, I am preserved, outside of the reach of absolutely everyone, even you. 

My universe, and you'll never even know.

((ATTENTION: Alright, so I've talked to Windrider, and they agree that the situation with Steal the Mask 2 has gotten out of hand. Due to this, I propose that we move the current storyline to a shared PM, while the game itself is rebooted. This is to allow for more accessibility in the game, which is what made the game so great in the first place.))

#3322 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 6,504 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Oct 01 2014 - 01:40 PM

It's all fun and games until said games turn into an RPG. I'm certainly culpable here, as I have not had the time to keep a close watch on this topic and help to keep things on a G&T-legal path. And so, while the first game ended with the power of friendship, this one shall end with the power of -Windrider-. The next installment should have clearer rules and guidelines concerning the gameplay so that things can be kept out of the role-playing domain.

*firmly presses the super-secret-staff-only universe reboot button, turns, pauses, and walks away*

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users