Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

Actually, ShadowVezon, what you don't know, and never will, is that I have imprinted my self into the very fabric of reality. There, I am preserved, outside of the reach of absolutely everyone, even you. 

My universe, and you'll never even know.

((ATTENTION: Alright, so I've talked to Windrider, and they agree that the situation with Steal the Mask 2 has gotten out of hand. Due to this, I propose that we move the current storyline to a shared PM, while the game itself is rebooted. This is to allow for more accessibility in the game, which is what made the game so great in the first place.))

It's all fun and games until said games turn into an RPG. I'm certainly culpable here, as I have not had the time to keep a close watch on this topic and help to keep things on a G&T-legal path. And so, while the first game ended with the power of friendship, this one shall end with the power of -Windrider-. The next installment should have clearer rules and guidelines concerning the gameplay so that things can be kept out of the role-playing domain.

*firmly presses the super-secret-staff-only universe reboot button, turns, pauses, and walks away*

• Upvote 3