• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Behind the Bricks of The LEGO Movie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,217 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2014 - 12:25 PM

Batman Hates That Place
I guess we've reached a point where we can't report about every single advert and promotion for The LEGO Movie, but this one is totally worth it. Roadshow Films has published a four-minute featurette featuring the entire main cast, the golden voice of Morgan Freeman and robber chicken with a gun. You'll need to watch the video several times to notice all the fun stuff happening in the background. Read on to watch!

View the full article

#2 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 837 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2014 - 05:33 PM

That was pretty funny! I loved Morgan Freeman's batman impression!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users