Voltex

Wait no more!

Imagine a very long (infinity long) table in which all Lego characters, dead and alive, past and present, are seated, waiting for the title of Best Lego Character Ever to be presented.

Makuta Teridax: I am obviously the best. After all, I took over an entire robot universe using my devious all-amazing Plan!

Mata Nui: Dude, you got killed by a scrap-metal prototype robot and a rock. I at least controlled my own death by going dormant in a mask.

Lhikan: Says the guy who ignored the universe for 100,000 years. I at least paid attention to the threats of the Morbuzahk, the Dark Hunters, and the fact that Turaga Dume was acting weird.

Who will speak next? What will they say? That's for you to decide.

Rules:

1. All posts must indicate a character name and what they say. "Character Name: What they say" or "What they say" -Character Name or something like that. Characters can vary by post; for example I can "comeback" to one post as Vezon one minute, and then "comeback" to another as Emmet the next.

2. All posts must "comeback" (i.e. deride, explain why that person is better) the previous post. Ideally, each character should name a weakness of the previous speaker, and explain how they didn't do something that stupid.

3. Unless your character is named "Vezon", all comebacks must be rooted in the realistic past of a character. For example, having Roodaka say that she took over the universe with her Johnny Thunder army is not allowed. (as terrific as that might be!)

4. Characters cannot respond to themselves.

5. "Action" comebacks are allowed (ie Guurahk destroying a part of the table) if:

a. The character cannot speak;

and

b. the previous player has not used an action comeback.

Also, if something is destroyed, it remains destroyed, but you cannot kill the characters.

6. Only Lego characters are allowed to be used. Impersonating BZP members or real life people is not allowed.

7. The "you got hit by a rock" can only be used against Teridax once every 100 posts and "I took over the universe" can only be used by Teridax once every 100 posts. And yes this first post counts.

8. Remember, even Makuta Spiriah didn't get killed by a rock.

Have fun and stuff. :)

• Upvote 1

5. "Action" comebacks are allowed (ie Guurahk destroying a part of the table) if:

and

Also, if something is destroyed, it remains destroyed, but you cannot kill the characters.

Was that directed at me? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

and

Was that directed at me? :P

No.

Are we actually going to play the game?

Yeah, you destroyed part of the table.

Anyway, I guess I should start off with a response to fishers' Lhikan post above, for lack of a better idea.

Nidhiki: And look what good that did you. Krekka and I took you down quite easily.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits