Voltex

Stronius: Yeah well, your entire sets weapon is stupid- using the thornax launcher would be incredibly unwieldy, and the blade on the end of your scythe is tiny.

Dont you just hate it when your in a shop then you turn off a power point because nothings plugged into it, then realise that it's actually a light switch.... yeah. :(

Takadox: Yeah, and you were dumb enough to turn your back on Srakk after you bet him. I thought you were supposed to be a "veteran".

Dont you just hate it when your in a shop then you turn off a power point because nothings plugged into it, then realise that it's actually a light switch.... yeah. :(

• 1 month later...

As I can't think of a good one:

Turrahk: SCREECH *Zaps Kiina*

Edited by Fekoro

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Zaktan: I don't think you have much to say here, Toa Hothead.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Nuhvok-Kal: Ittle-bitty Nuhvok twying to show off?

• 2 weeks later...

Botar (idk if he can talk, but whatever): What's that about something being "locked up", Barraki? Bet you're wishing I had arrived a few minutes late, after Teridax killed you. Would've been better than being "captured" and put in the Pit, wouldn't it.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Lehvak-Kal: You know, I should have gotten acid, and you should have gotten vacuum/air. Among Bohrok, you're the odd one out! Hey, I'm the odd one out among the Bohrok-Kal, but it worked out in my favor, 'cause I wasn't destroyed! Oooooh! Beat that Lehvak! I'm better than your whole swarm will ever be! *does victory dance* Oooh! *thinks of more to say*

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Lehvak-Kal: Nuhvok-Kal! Nice to see you back, buddy. I would try to do a snappy comeback, but you're pretty cool. We, the Bohrok-Kal, can all agree Gahlok-Kal's death was the most pathetic. Tahnok-Kal got fried up, you were turned into a black hole, Nuhvok-Kal melted himself, Kohrak-Kal blasted himself apart with sonics, I got shot into space but Gahlok-Kal was crushed by metal that went flying towards it. Seriously! It took longer for Nuvok-Kal to be crushed into a black hole, which has infinite gravity, than for Gahlok-Kal to be crushed by spare parts! And about my durability, I flew through a mountain without a scratch. Not on purpose, though...

I think I should shut up.

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

• 2 weeks later...

(The reason I used a random matoran is that (as it says in the Bionicle Encyclopedia) "Go to Karzahni!" was a cry often used in matoran fights, I thought it would make more sense to use a "random" matoran rather than an identified one.)

Tahu: "All of your pawns failed. Does the great Makuta always lurk in the shadows while he lets others do his dirty work?"

2xu8Ptu.png

Icarax: Hah! What room have you to talk about anything?! You and five others were defeated by six powerless Toa, while I singlehandedly defeated five fully powered ones, held off the sixth, and escape dthe Nova Blast she made!

• Upvote 1