Bionicle Sale - Super Cheap! Need Gone ASAP!

MustacheMuffin

Hey everyone. Currently in college so I'm trying to get these out of the house. If these don't sell, I'll be throwing them away into the trash bin unfortunately. I would much rather see this go to a new home. They've been in storage for a while.

I would also much rather have these sold as a set as apposed to selling 1 figure at a time.

Can't guarantee they are 100% complete. Nothing major is missing or anything that I can noticeably spot although it might not be complete. Keep in mine you are buying them AS-IS.

Payment:

Payment will be accepted via Paypal (Gift or add 3%) or Cash via Envelope.

Shipping:

Shipping be roughly $10 as I'll be shipping them out via Priority mail to get it out to you within 2-3 days.

Shipping internationally will not be shipped so do keep that in mind. I will have to quote you a price based on your location and items bought.

Offer me a price for the figures you are interested in. I'm trying to get these out of the house so I am willing to work out a deal with you.

COMPLETE KRANA SET: SOLD

BOHROK KAL SET - SOLD

12146991826_5a7c15ec84_c.jpg

12146403575_0a7b56ec2b_c.jpg

12147067686_a779bae2aa_c.jpg

12146814244_b04104ea21_c.jpg

12146573143_d009e31b19_c.jpg

I also have this entire set of comics ranging from the original in 2001. Offer me a price for the entire lot.

Highest Offer right now is $30.

12146576623_ae683fcf1c_c.jpg

12146331535_225284eb58_c.jpg

12146994386_9e63a54341_c.jpg

12146581703_77d9812e2e_c.jpg

Edited by MustacheMuffin

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

How much for the Krana? Do not throw them away, donate them if you have to. I'd give you £15 for the krana, how much for shipping to the Uk?

also how much for the comic collection?

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

I might be interested in the krana, but yeah, don't throw them away! they deserve to be reborn, anything that doesn't sell that you don't want, I'll gladly pay for shipping for them.

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Krana are a pain in the butt to collect, but worth it. i have 3 near complete sets i'm selling, it sucks to try to get them all, i also have 1 full set of krana kal and a whole bunch of spare krana. They are valued (for a full set of 92) around $100-120 depending on the condition. Krana are some of the most expensive collectible, when your counting the VMKK, GPKK< WMKK, and the SSKK.

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm willing to pay $30 for the comics. Along with shipping to UK.

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Offering $65 for the krana.

You're the highest offer so far. Will let it run until the end of this week or so.

I'll offer $35 + $10 S&H for the Bohrok-Kal collection. Not sure how soon you are willing to finalize the sale on these items, but PM me if you're interested in my offer and we'll coordinate payment/shipping from there.

You got a deal. I sent you a PM.

Will be sending you a PM.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

$70 +shipping for the Krana

>SO<

WANTED:

Got rare bionicle collectables? Ask me what I'll give you for them

STANDING OFFERS FOR RARE COLLECTABLES:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

$100 for Metru Blue Matatu

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

- all prices open to reasonable negotiation -

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg

$90 +shipping for the krana.

going to be without internet until wednsday (moving cross country) please keep auction going, many thanks :)

>SO<

WANTED:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg

How much are you looking at getting for Keetoungu, Maxalos, and Likan? I just got some cash from an ebay sale, and might buy one.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

How much are you looking at getting for Keetoungu, Maxalos, and Likan? I just got some cash from an ebay sale, and might buy one.

Offer me a price for them.

$90 +shipping for the krana.

going to be without internet until wednsday (moving cross country) please keep auction going, many thanks :)

>SO<

You're currently the highest bidder. I will actually be running the auction until around this Thursday as I'm currently out of town so I will end it when I get back later this week to whoever has the highest.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I might as well post here again, though i also replied to your PM, yes my offer of $90 for the krana still stands.

>SO<

WANTED:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg

Well I might as well post here again, though i also replied to your PM, yes my offer of $90 for the krana still stands.

>SO<

According to the first post apparently the krana have been sold..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...