Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JothamJotham raised an eyebrow. (OOC: I don't know how that's possible, either.) "...I suppose not," he replied, feeling put off not for the first time by the hospitality - or lack thereof - of the residents of Ko-Koro. Not for the last time, either, he was sure. Turning, he activated his mask and left the two Toa, heading around to the opposite side of the lake.OOC: Kalama strikes again...

Taken from the back story found on page 1 of the discussion topic:

The land and beasts were once again his. The rahi of the island, from the flying Nui-Rama to the crawling Mana were enslaved to Makuta's will by infected masks. But Makuta awakened even darker things to serve his will, as well. Terrifying and demonic creatures known as Rahkshi, spawn of the Master of Shadows himself, appeared, possessing the same qualities and powers of their creator - including his characteristic lack of mercy.This was over a hundred years ago.

Rahkshi breeds have been running loose over the island for over a hundred years if I'm interpreting this correctly. They're just a rare elite enemy.
Actually, I believe it has already been established that you are not interpreting this correctly, in the little argument you had with just about everyone a few weeks ago. Let's see now...Aha, found it.

It's been a hundred years since the Battle of the Kini-Nui and subsequently, the release of the Rahkshi. I think there have been plenty enough Rahkshi attacks in that time to confirm the existence of each breed of Rahkshi at least once. After all, NPCs are only supposed to appear when it's convenient right?

The Rahkshi were released briefly during the pre-game story - they're referenced in the BZPRPG backstory, but have not been seen since. Makuta has drawn them back to himself for the time being. It'd be impossible to confirm all the types of Rahkshi he has because he doesn't just have six.
So there you go. Once again, the lack of attention to detail is on your part, Kalama.Sorry to put this in this topic, but it had to be done.:t::b::3: Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

"We'll keep going once Nuraka finishes taking that thing apart.""Done!" The shipwright said as the armor fell apart. She grinned. "Construction is hard. DEstuction is easy. A 4-year-old could have done this.""Why would I want a child when I have a perfectly good Nuraka?" Kalama asked."Search me sir." She said grinning. "I'd have to question your command skills if you requisitioned THAT.""Good thing you don't have to then. Can you keep going Kali?""Yeah." She said standing up. "Still a little numb here and there but I'm good to fight.""Let's keep going to Rock Frost then." Kalama shouldered his shields and lead the way into the pass."Good fight." Juno complimented Tanuka as she went past."Er... thanks." Tanuka said unsure of what to make of the compliment.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC, Xibre: "Do ya not know anythin' about boomerangs? It's not the right shape to be a boomerang, so I'm gonna make it into a spear." He took a good look at it. "Though I could probably carve it into a boomerang... but I'm not too fond of those things." With that, Xibre began walking again. "How much farther is it?" he asked no one in particular.

"Um... Thank you." Tanuka said smiled somewhat embarrassed unused to the praise. "You did well yourself."Silence."Agarin I have to ask you something... were you... nervous at all with that Rahkshi bearing down on you?"

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC. Tradoris and VulcanonVulcanon had been walking for a while and decided to rest in an alley. He tripped over Tradoris and fell flat on his face. T: Watch it you clutz!!!V:Huh, u watch it. What kind of dummy sleep in alley anyway?Tradoris head cleared. T. Vulcanon? Is that u? V. Yes me is me! And me knows you. U is brother tradoris. And me still mad at u. Tradoris was not glad to see his younger brother. But it would be useful having him around for protection/manipulation. T. Yes and I'm sorry. He lied. V. Uhhh. Me not. Me glad me was mean to u. U deserved it. Tradoris ignored the remark. T. Say, brother, why don't we go steal something. Just like old times?V. Uuuuh. Like what?T. Like metal. Tradoris needed metal for his own devious intentions, but did not tell Vulcanon obviously. V. Metal sound dumb. Me rather steal jewels and money.

elementalussal.png

IC Nen and Thama:"It's my pleasure," Thama replied. "Speaking of that arrow..." she walked over and plucked the arrow out of the kraata before returning to Xibre. "It was all a matter of timing," she explained, wiping the arrow off on the snow. "The rahkshi was occupied, I had a clear shot, so I took it. Good job taking advantage of the situation."Nen made a snowball and started rolling it along as the group pressed onward.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: SlifeSlife grinned, his father had forced him to learn how recognize the cause of death, and the injuries leading up to it, it was interesting to meet someone else who could do so. "Not bad, but you forgot about the lump on the back of my head, signifying an attack on the back of the head, one that hit straight on, and most likely caused head trauma. Still good job, only people I've seen who could do that were murderers." Karz did I really just let that slip, "I mean..." Slife's voice trailed off, he couldn't think of any adequate response.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Zauk"Now that is neat," he said to her, really impressed, "No wonder why you went to the Sanctum, the more you know about rahi the better you can use your mask."He indicated the web over him, "But, um, how are you going to digest all of this?"

OOC: Oh my, just realized it was I who ended up making this scene truly awkward. :PIC (Naru):"Oh, that's simple, I just need to--" Naru extended her glowing hand, but froze. "Er, wipe it off. If you don't mind me stroking your armor, that is."

IC (Naru):"Erm, yes, OK."The Toa of Plasma tried to get rid of the web as fast as possible, but since she had to dissolve it as well she couldn't move her hand very fast. This meant that Naru was stuck cleaning a armor for much longer than she had expected."Almost done," she mumbled, removing a strand from Zauk's Matatu. "There. No more spider web... or should I say Toa web, in this case?"She shut off the Faxon once more, and politely took a step away to see if she had left anything.

Tanuka cocked her head. "So you were scared but were you worried you wouldn't live?" She asked."Anybody else get the feeling most of our comrades are barely older than Lei?" Kali asked."Little bit." Hotu said. "They do act like a bunch of teenagers gossiping about who likes who.""Psst. Don't tell anyone but I think Cyrax has competition from Ara'kas for JL." Kalama mock whispered to Kali who promptly whacked him upside the head. "Don't encourage them!"Kalama shoved her and Kali ended up in the path of Nen's snowball. She was promptly rolled up in it much to the enjoyment of the Marines.Nen's large snowball sprouted blades before disintegrating as Kali cut her way out. She leveled a blade at Kalama."You'll pay for that one Commander.""I'm shaking in terror. No wait, that's just the wind chill."

IC:After heloing with dismantling the Rahkshi, Sisk had made his way back over to Skyscratcher. The Gukko had dragged its wings up close to his body and without flying, tried to keep warm in the cold air. The Le-Matoran patted the bird on the beak. "You're good-flying much-helping." he said, before unstrapping his backpack.He flapped back the cover and started looking for the note he'd written. During the fight, the lose piece of parchment had apparently moved around in the rucksack a bit.From behind him, Skyscratcher started to poke the tamer on the shoulder. "Hey, just quick-stop".Finally, he found the note. It had slipped in between a couple of energy-cans he carried around. He pulled it out and gave it one more read, to make sure he hadn't made any mistakes.Then he opened one of the pouches on Skyscratchers saddle. He carefully place his assignment-request inside and strapped the pouch tightly shut again. The Le-Matoran heaved a sigh. This was what he had always wanted to do. But it meant leaving behind tracking Rahi in his free time, or chatting with Leah. He wondered how his oldest friend was doing.He was called back from his thoughts by the sudden yelp of Kali getting rolled up in a huge snowball. Sisk turned back and looked Skyscratcher in the eye. He quietly whistled something. The Le-Matoran in the Gukko force had studied the calls of various flying Rahi, to be more effective at what they did. Much credit went to Turaga Nuju, who had initially proposed the idea to Matau.The variation the tamer now used was one that asked the Gukko to return home to the HQ. "Fly-carry the note to Leah. She'll pass-give it to Kongu. Come back as soon as you can." he said.He took a few steps back and Skyscratcher spread his wings again, leaping up and taking off. He climbed higher while flying a circle, calling out one more time, as if to say goodbye for now to the Marines and others, before flying to the south. Soon, the winged silhouette disappeared among the low clouds.Sisk walked back over the where Kalama and the rest stood. "Guess we're all-much ground-bound now. Are we move-traveling on soon?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"We've been steadily walking for the last several minutes. You didn't notice?" Kalama said. "Ah well that tends to happen when one is having fun."PIFF! A snowball flew from behind Sisk catching him in the back. Lei fell over laughing.

IC: Ara'kas was not amused by the snowball. Or the army of dead Glass Trappers on the ground. "Glass Trappers. The area is infested with them. This is where we keep moving."OOC: Kalama's assumption is wrong. Cyrax does not have competition for JL from Ara'kas.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Sorry. I missed that one line several posts back that said we were moving again.IC:"Fun is always-ever good." Sisk stated, the cold snow running down the back of his neck and down his back. He casually bent down and began to form two snowballs of his own. "The request is en-route to Kongu. Now, if you'll quick-excuse me..." he said, turning around to face Lei, "...I believe it is on now!"He hurled the snowballs in quick succession. The first one was just a feigned attempt at hitting her, while the second one was carefully aimed.It hit and covered the lower half of her mask in snow.Sisk looked at Kalama with a satisfied grin.

OOC: Kalama knows this. He's mocking the situation.IC: Lei paused before grinning. "I'm Santa Matoran!" She said cheerily before shaking the snow off. She quickly scraped up another snowball and ran towards the two before running up the rock wall and hurling a snowball at Sisk before leaping off and tumbling in front of them quickly hurling a second toward Sisk.

IC(BK):WHAT!? That's it? An 'all-powerful, Knight Templar'!? "Does this bother you, Baron?" I think it does, yes. But seriously? You've oversold yourself now, how are we ever going to join the ELE?"I am so sorry. Would you like me to play a song on the world's tiniest harp?" She rubbed her fingers together, humming as she did so.Lyre."No, this is a...I want to kill you so much right now."

IC:Sisk didn't really have time to react to the well-done counter-snowball-attack and both hit him. One of his masks eyeholes was blocked from the first one and the cold and wet feeling on his chest told him where the second one had landed.The Matoran was more impressed bei Lei's acrobatics though. "Are you much-sure there isn't any bright-green on your armour anywhere?" he asked.

IC, Xibre: Xibre smiled at Thama's comment. "Thanks," he said. He looked at the rest of the group. Some of them (namely Lei and Sisk) were throwing snowballs at each other. Xibre smiled evily. He stuck the Rahkshi spike into the ground, and made two snowballs, one for each hand. He threw the first snowball at Kalama, and the other one at Thama. "Snowball fight! Again!" he yelled. He started laughing and hurtling snowballs at everyone.

"Nope! I am one hundred percent pure blue Ga-Matoran!" She twirled before Sisk which served three main purposes. The first of which was to show off for Sisk again. The second was an evasive measure against Xibre's wildly thrown snowball (intended for Kalama who simply leaned out of the way). The third of which allowed for Lei to scoop up yet another snowball while evading Xiber's and counterattacking.Kalama simply leaned the other way as the snowball bypassed his face and went hurtling towards Xiber.

"Oh you are SO DEAD!" Hotu snarled charging JL."Don't break too many limbs." Maya called back to her."Hotu or JL?" Lei asked."Hotu. It's not her I'm worried about. She breaks too many of his limbs and we really will get slowed down.""HUP!" Lei slid underneath Xiber's attack before flipping over JL's. "Nyaaaa! Can't touch me!" She fastballed another snowball at JL.