Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Lei vaulted Xibre's projectile as it narrow scrapped across her back counterattacking as she twisted in the air."Show off." Kali said.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC, Xibre: Xibre jumped left to avoid getting hit with the snowball. "Ha! Can't catch me 'cause I'm the Gingerbread Matoran!" Then Xibre thought for a minute. Whenever Lei dodged, she landed somewhere other than her previous throwing spot. So that would mean Xibre would have to guess where she was going to dodge to next. Xibre made two snowballs and sent them hurtling at Lei. One was straight at her, for he knew she would dodge it; the other was a little by her, so that she would hopefully dodge into it.

Lei countered this by leaping straight up into the air easily high enough to clear a Muaka. Provided it hadn't extended it's neck.Small wonder she'd cleared that Rahkshi.As both snowballs fell uselessly to the ground, Lei rained down snowballs from her elevated position before landing and rolling left before running along the wall firing a fourth one at Xibre.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: And it ain't gonna be you.IC: Lei bounced off the wall vaulting over Agarin and Tanuka taking the time to use both Toa as a stepping stone to continue her flight before catching onto Thama and sliding down the other Toa before retaliating from behind Thama's legs.

OOC: Toa going down!IC: WHAM!Hotu ignored the snowballs breaking against her tackling JL's legs sending the Toa down to the ground. She wasn't interesting in play fighting. She wanted to teach the Toa she was NOT interested in being a free target! Quickly scrambling to her feet she pounced on the Toa and proceeded to pummel him.Lei cartwheeled away from Xibre's attack and Thama before launching two snowballs at both Xibre and Sisk.

IC: Isfel shrugged and raised an eyebrow. "We kind of did. You've been out for half a day or so." He then grimaced. "Oh, and sorry about making you fall out of your bed. I was kind of overexcited."

IC (CRANE Academy):"S'fine." Nova glanced out the window. "I think we ought to see what the teachers are doing. They might want to help plan our training regimens." His right hand was still on the back of his head, which he scratched out of innate discomfort. "Or something."

IC, Xibre: Xibre jumped out of the snowbank and somersalted to avoid getting hit with Lei's snowball. He then threw multiple snowballs at Lei. "I ain't goin' down without a fight!" he exclaimed. OOC: Last post until tomorrow. Kalama can RP Xibre until I return, if he so wishes.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

OOC: GAH! wrong topic...sorry!OOC: On second thought I"ll make an actual IC here too. :PIC: SavinaAs they continued down the hill at unsafe speeds, laughing the whole way, Savina spotted lights ahead, from Ko-koro. "Um....is that Ko-koro? Cause if so, were coming in really fast!" She exclaimed.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: JL, RedUsing his mask, JL blocked or caught all the punches delivered by Hotu.JL: Hey! What did I do? I just played in the snowball fight, shooting at an easy target!When he caught another punch, he pushed upwards a little while tucking in his legs. The next time Hotu punched, he'd be ready to kick. If she did something else, he'd dodge.====Back at the Academy, Red woke up. He checked his bed, made sure everything was still there, and then got out his flute. Boredom, boredom.....He started playing a low pitched tune.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Nen and Thama:Thama wiped the snowball slowly from her face and glanced around. Most of the group waqs snowball fighting again. As she took in the fight, Lei grabbed her and began using her as cover from Xibre. She quickly moved away from Thama as Xibre's snowballs came at them, and Thama barely managed to dodge them all. She was quite annoyed by Xibre at this point, and to show it she sent a large gust at the snow in front of her, picking it off the ground and sending the several shovel-fulls of snow raining down on Xibre's location and the immediate surrounding area.While JL was blocking punches, a snowball came from behind and lightly tapped against the back of his head with a small *piff*. From behind JL, Nen was already back to rolling up a big snowball for no reason, but he was whistling innocently now.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: [Ril]"I feel as if I'm the only sane man here," Ril muttered, a burst of heat erupting from his body in all the directions, causing a large area of snow to melt into water, stopping the snowball fight. "We don't have time for snowball fights. We have a job to do."---[iC: Rannin]"So what has happened recently?" Rannin asked, facing Bruntoa.

OOC: Is JL a contortionist or something? Or MC Hammer? Because he's going totes "Can't touch this." IC:If it hadn't been for the snow stuck on his mask, blocking the view, Sisk would have joined in on the ensuing fight again, but instead opted to regain the ability to see through his mask. Also because Lei was putting on another show, which made him chuckle.He continued to watch, until Ril decided to step in and end the fun. Sisk frowned. Not only because only a few minutes had passed, but also because now any snow on the members of the group would become water which would inevitably freeze again in these temperatures. And he didn't want to get a cold.So the reaction Ril got from Sisk was a handfull of half-melted cold snow-sludge on his neck, from where it ran down his back. "Easy-up, tall-Toa, it's just a wee-bit of fun." the Le-Matoran said.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: No, Lei is MC Hammer, she's already declared "can't touch this!" out loud.Arthron is Sonar JL. It does nothing more than detect what can't be seen via echolocation. It does not assist the way the Calix does in order to make those statements true.IC: If anything, JL's statement seem to tick Hotu off more causing her to hit him harder. It took both Yuni and Juno to drag her off the Toa before she calmed down.Lei stuck her tongue out at Ril as the snow around them melted. "Spoilsport." She turned haughtily on her heel and stalked off after Kalama.ROCK FROSTSNOW WASTESKO-WAHI, 0624 HRS"How you doing Kali?" Maya asked."Better, I'm not twitching involuntarily anymore." The Marines were clustered up nearby a matoran made door in a naturally defensible basin that housed the Marine installation of Rock Frost. Kalama was busy discussing something with the door guard while the Marines idled."Honestly this isn't as impressive as Rock Wall has gotten." Lei commented. "But since it's all Marines here that's to be expected."

Nuraka gave Ril a strange look. "Hardly." She said. "They're designed to withstand threats they'll most likely face in the region as well as how many Matoran will be inhabiting it. They are ANYTHING but simple. Efficient I will give you though."

OOC: I was more referring to the fact that JL's been dodging fists and snowballs without as much getting a flake on him. IC:Sisk looked questioningly at Fragarach. "It's normal-perfect Matoran-speak." he said, in anything but normal Matoran speech. "I don't deep-know why you odd-talk..." he added, before turning around and following the Marines.-------------Standing outside with them in front of the mountain-outpost, the Le-Matoran looked around himself with a bit of a frown. Everything was white and grey and dull in this place. He preferred the forces Gukko-Nests. They were much more home-like. "Efficient as it be-may, I miss the Ga-Wahi art and elegance..."

IC: Zauk"Uhh.... Thanks," He said, his face was red under his mask. That was beyond awkward for him.He returned to his old up-beat self to try and ease the situation. He grinned, and joked, "Toa web. You, Naru, are a Toa of Webs."

IC (Naru):"I am also a Toa of Eating," she said with a smile. "Do you have any idea about how many Rahi there are on this island that has no other power than eating weird stuff? I mean, plants, sure, and liquid protodermis, but rocks? Metal? According to the texts I've read there is even a lizard of sorts that hangs around Ta-Koro and drinks the lava."Naru tapped the jawline of her mask with her finger."Then there's the acidic saliva... but I never use that. I don't like biting stuff to make it work," she laughed. "It's disgusting."She got lost in thought for a moment, trying to remember more Rahi abilities that wouldn't harm anyone when displayed.

IC: Naara bowed her head. She looked up again, staring into Amalod's very soul."What are you?""Wha-?""Let me reiterate that," Naara cut in again. She had Amalod's gaze pinned."Think of it this way..." The toa pulled out Ebb and began to roll it along her arm. Her Iden wore a totally bored expression."The entire world is the ocean. Everything and everyone is made of water." The toa paused. Her rolling continued."How much of this ocean are you?" Hau's chain rattled. What the karz?! Slife apparently knew a murderer. Not just that, but he got hit in the back of the head as well (must have been covered up by armor)...This was even worse than Hau had thought."Dude, get to a freakin' hospital!"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:"Well, this is looking more comfy than my treehouse." Xibre said from behind Sisk, which earned the Ga-Matoran a shocked look from him. Back when he had not left the village or the jungle much, the Matoran couldn't even imagine how it was possible to sleep in anything but a tree-house.

IC(Amalod)

"I-I don't know," replies the Toa while making sure her telescope was safely out of their path. She didn't know what to expect, but the objects around her weren't on her mind at the moment; it was that look that Naara seemed to give her. It was almost as if she were reading her memories and life; about to recall everything that had ever happed to the Toa. It somehow...frightened Amalod.-Mef Man

IC: Naara sighed and looked over at the lake. The action removed some of the tension."I believe I'm just a droplet among many-a small and unimportant thing cast out into the ocean without much weight."She flipped Ebb from left to right arm."Hundreds inhabit this island in sapient beings. Thousands of rahi and tens of thousands in plants. Millions in insects," the toa continued. "The sea Mata Nui is on has been tentatively calculated to be several thousand kio wide and long...To speak nothing of Mata Nui itself, an island in the hundreds square.""And all this," the I'Rohu added with one flick of her mace, "Will be here long after we are gone. The world will go on turning as it always has."Naara sighed again. She looked back to Amalod in that same soul-piercing stare."We are tiny. We are transient."Naara cast a glance down to the ground. "Ultimately, we are very little more than ants in the grand scheme of things."Amalod recieved the full power of Naara's gaze brought to bear. The mace stilled."Do you agree?"

[Profiles]

IC: Zauk"I too am a Toa of Eating." he said, smiling, "Although rocks and molten lava aren't usually on my menu.""Acidic what?" he said, laughing, "Some rahi are weird."Zauk sat on the corner of his desk, watching Naru.

IC (Naru):"Saliva," Naru repeated. "Y'know, spit. Don't think I'm gonna show you that, though. It's gross. Aaaand I just realized half the Rahi know of are pretty gross, actually. You got web and spit and slime and I don't know where it ends with the icky fluids!"She tried to lean back against the wall, but found that it was too full of hanging stuff to be worth the risk. Instead she remained standing, with her arms crossed. She really didn't know how to act."I found a non-slimy lava eel once that could make itself very hot, but I already knew how to do that with Plasma, so that was pretty useless for me. There's also the Hoi Turtle, that can sense weather. In Ko-Koro... that's not needed. There's gonna be a blizzard. Always."She laughed."I would try to copy you, for you have useful powers, but you're not a Rahi. I hope."

IC(Amalod)

Amalod wanted to turn away from Naara's gaze, but found it nearly impossible. Instead, she kept looking back at the Toa, her gaze never wavering."Yes, I agree," she replies. "But...I feel almost...lost in the sea of others. As if I don't know how to be apart of the grand scheme. Just a stray spec of dust to be swept up with the other dead pieces sooner or later."-Mef Man

IC: Naara kept on gazing, but with slightly warmer eyes now. She nodded."I know that feeling."She paused for a second and looked away. The toa began to roll her mace again."I was born in my family first but weakest. Everyone was sure I'd die in the first few days."Naara flipped her mace from arm to arm."Then 'days' became 'weeks', and 'weeks' became 'months', and 'months' became 'years'. Years in which I was the downtrodden runt."She sighed."I was lost. My only friend in the world was my brother and all I knew to do was fight, to affirm the worth of my own existence or die trying."Naara flicked her mace."So I left into the wilderness to do just that."She looked back at Amalod. Her gaze was cool, but earnest."I came back freed from my doubt. I know what my purpose is."Naara tossed her mace into the air lightly."To realize that one is insignificant and lost is the first step one must take to form a better relationship with one's element."

[Profiles]