Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SavinaSavina screamed as they turned around suddenly. She prepared herself mentally for smashing into the hut.*Crash* Somehow, they went in backwards right into the door of the hut, and they all went flying until they hit something inside. Savina collided into a couch, which made the impact softer that it would have been, she lay there, too surprised to move or say anything.Grecko had gotten off right before the sled crashed into the hut. He was stuck headfirst in the snow however....

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Lema): Just as Lema managed to clear the last lot snow out of his nose and ears, they crashed into the hut and he took another large dose. He bounced off a few pieces of funriture before fetching up against the back wall, still tied to the sled, which had not been so lucky. The board was splintered into three large pieces."At least we got to Ko-koro" he said, as he disentangled himself from the harness. "Pity about the hut."

ppg2.png

IC: Wicked Witch of the WestThe Witch glared fiercly at the foo, before her. He ventured this close to her castle and then had the nerve to patronize her. HER! The Wicked Witch of the West!"I do not know you, and I have no desire to. Look, You're in MY territory. If you don't believe me, my castle is a few miles back that way." she said, pointing in the general direction of Mt. Ihu."You'd better stay away from it!" she said threateningly. The one upside of being born green is that nobody can guess your true elemental power. She slowly built up the heat in her body, ready to use force if necessary.

IC: Wraith"Don't be foolish...Mt. Ihu belongs to no one. We can only hope to survive it's harshness. I've been protected Ko-koro and it's outskirts for centuries, and while that castle might be yours, right where I'm standing isn't." Wraith wondered if the witch was gonna cause any trouble, it was likely...he'd only heard faint rumors of her from time to time, and they weren't flattering.

IC: The Wicked Witch of the WestThe Witch glared at the being before her for a moment longer. Then, without warning, she burst into an uncontrollable cackle."You're bold. I think I like you." she said. Then she swung her broom wide, taking note just then that she had forgotten to leave it at her castle. She was surrounded by a ring of fire, melting the snow around her."Stay away from Kiamo Ko! Leave my castle be and warn all you meet to do the same! Obey this one rule and I won't burn you to ash!" she shrieked, and the ring burst upwards into a column of fire. When it dissipated, she was gone, but her laugh could still be heard across the mountain as she flew back to Kiamo Ko.OOCFeel free to disobey and follow if you want to continue with our meeting. It's hard to get a character like her to stay put for long periods of time.

IC: WraithWraith didn't like this, this Witch wasn't trustworthy. "I'm gonna investigate this...castle...I have a feeling she's a threat to everyone in Ko-Wahi." And with that, he walked off toward the castle, not waiting for his friend to respond.

IC: The Wicked Witch of the WestThe Witch landed softly in her tower chamber, throwing the broom to the side."Why did I take that?" she wondered out loud. Without hesitation she called for one of her flying Rahi pets. It perched on her windowsill and awaited her instructions."Go to Ta-Koro. Take this message to Nessa. Bring my sister this note." she said, handing the bird a piece of tree bark with an inked message on it. The bird immediately took flight and the Witch glanced out her window, not surprised to see the one she had just left making his way towards her castle. Chuckling to herself, she picked up the broom, intending to return it to the bucket by the front door, and descended into her castle, ready to greet her guest.OOCIt's getting tiresome to write The Witch all the time, but I don't want people to know her name just yet. :P

Edited by Ace of Skulls

IC (Weta): Weta's thoughts were interrupted by a huge column of fire roaring into the sky somewhere to the east of him. He felt that this was probably something he should investigate. This was Ko-wahi after all, not Ta-koro, so such a huge fire must have been caused by some sort of magical power.Stretching his tired muscles, he got up and used his mask to assume the form of a large snow bird and flew off towards the disturbance. The air at this altitude was bitingly cold, but he flew on in spite of it until he saw a white toa down among the snow drifts. Maybe they would know something about the unnatural fire.He dove down towards the toa, landed among a cluster of rocks and resumed his normal form as a tall toa."Greetings, friend" he called out. "There was a large fire around here recently. Do you know what caused it?"OOC: It was bound to happen eventually, with all this action around Mt. Ihu. I just couldn't resist joining in.

ppg2.png

IC: VernadonVernadon teleported beside Wraith, "Not without me you aren't old friend. We'll investigate this castle together, just like old times." The good years.Yes, but those were also the years without me. That made them good. Don't fool yourself, you know very well that the two of us are linked, my very being makes you stronger. We are the same. No we are not. But we are, and the day the two of us merge, is the day that will be, truly glorious. That day will never come.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Weta): Weta's thoughts were interrupted by a huge column of fire roaring into the sky somewhere to the east of him. He felt that this was probably something he should investigate. This was Ko-wahi after all, not Ta-koro, so such a huge fire must have been caused by some sort of magical power.Stretching his tired muscles, he got up and used his mask to assume the form of a large snow bird and flew off towards the disturbance. The air at this altitude was bitingly cold, but he flew on in spite of it until he saw a white toa down among the snow drifts. Maybe they would know something about the unnatural fire.He dove down towards the toa, landed among a cluster of rocks and resumed his normal form as a tall toa."Greetings, friend" he called out. "There was a large fire around here recently. Do you know what caused it?"OOC: It was bound to happen eventually, with all this action around Mt. Ihu. I just couldn't resist joining in.

IC: WraithWraith didn't even look at Weta, he simply replied. "Yes."Vernadon had apparently decided to tag along as well. He acknowledged this with a simple nod.

OOC--Jl1223 XWhat I meant was I don't want characters to know her name, and that's easier to avoid when I don't say it. :P Are you knocking at my door?IC: The Wicked Witch of the WestThe Witch stalked down the stairs and threw open the gates to greet her visitors."What do you want with me?" demanded the Witch.OOCThat's for whoever feels like getting here first.

OOC: lol that can be JL, cause Wraith wouldn't knock... :P OOC: Ah wait, JL isn't knocking on your door, I just read his previous posts....hmm....editing! IC: WraithWraith approached the castle carefully, he hid himself behind a rock, and urged his companions to do the same. "Okay, I'm gonna use my Iden to scout out the castle, you guys make sure nothing happens to my body! Got it?" Before they could say anything, Wraith's body went limp. Wraith was now an invisible spirit, he went into the castle...through the wall, and found the Witch.

Edited by Snelly

ROCK FROSTKO-WAHI, 0721 HRSKalama wrapped up his conversing and turned back to the group."New orders girls.""The packages?" Maya asked."Are fine." Kalama said. "Kotu's ordered a mass recall. We're going home.""On what grounds?" Kali asked."There's a bunch of Tarakava massing outside Naho Bay. No specifics yet but it might be another Great Raid.""A FOURTH Great Tarakava Raid?" Nuraka said. "Even so it's been awhile and it was only a matter of time. I take it we're in for our first real fight since the whole Defense of Ga-Koro during the Toa Mata's Decent?""Likely. But that's just speculation. Cha-Codfish isn't confirming anything other than a larger than normal Tarakava group.""Huzza! Homeward bound!" Lei yelled before running off in the direction of Ga-Wahi aways before pausing and turning back. "Hurry up guys! I wanna go home!""Alright! Hold your Maha Lei! We're coming!" Kalama and the Marines trooped off following the excitable scout.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC:Walking behind the Marines, Sisk raised his hands, rubbing his temples. He was more interested in the chroniclers company, finding the murderers of Tamaru and bringing them down.But if the other members were safe for now, he was glad to get out of the cold. So he hurried up, trying to keep up with Lei."We'll be warm and earth-bound soon then?" he asked. He already knew the answer, but hearing it from somebody else, well, the confirmation would serve to keep him going on foot until the Gukko returned.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Kav'den from Po-Wahi.

IC(Kav'den)

Kav'den didn't think he'd be back so soon, but here he was in Ko-Wahi. He'd have to track down that Kalama again and bring his head back to the being. Maybe. The thought of fighting the entire marines didn't set too well with the Toa. Perhaps there was another way...Silently, the Ko-Toa makes his way toward the last known direction of the marines...-Mef Man

IC: ZaukThe grin didn't leave his face."I dunno, I've got to have other strengths besides my element," he said, "Being able to move stuff with my mind has got to be one.""Um, yeah.... Ok," he said to her comment on the places to sit. He followed her out into the other room. He leaned up against the wall."Well the room on the left is yours, feel free to crash in it whenever," he said. Remembering the recent battle he added, "Ehh, I don't think they tossed you arond too much. By the way, that whole plasma spraying around thing looked cool."

IC (Naru):"Well, it feels like they did. And thank you, I thought was pretty cool myself. Shame I can't control myself, though. If I hadn't been angered from their attacks, if I had been more focused, I would still have some energy left. After returning here I was completely drained. Melting a large Rahi completely, along with the beams I fired before that and the knives I heated, not to mention the energy that goes to waste keeping myself warn despite the coat... I need to focus more. I need to focus, or I'll keep wasting half of my power on just radiant blasts..."

IC: ZaukHe was about to respond when Savina and Lema came flying into his hut. They crashed into the back wall, Savina landing on the couch next to Naru and Lema falling on the floor."What in Mata Nui's name?!?!" He yelled, using his mask to keep the three peices of board from hitting Naru, the chair and Savina.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: VernadonVernadon looked at Weta after Wraith has left. "Keep an eye on his body," Vernadon said simply, before teleporting away onto a nearby cliff, he had a plan to keep this Witch busy, while Wraith was searching. He lifted his flute to his lips and played. The music filling the air, the beautiful harmony started up once again.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Naru):In a heartbeat, Naru had leaped out of the couch. She had already grasped some of her daggers from their place by the door before she realized that the sudden guests weren't attacking."Friends of yours?" she asked, looking quizzically from the beings to Zauk.

IC: SavinaSavina snapped out of her daze. "T-terribly s-sorry...w-we w-were s-sleding when we...c-crashed into here..." Savina said nervously, upside down on the couch.OOC: Wait, we had a third person with us...TX Wade's Kahuwa....he's somewhere....lol

Edited by Snelly

IC: Savina"I..don't think I'm..." Savina rolled over so she wasn't upside down. Then she winced in pain, her right arm suddenly was in a lot of pain. "Owowowow, my arm..." She cradled it.

Edited by Snelly

IC:Kellin shook his head. "No," he said softly, tapping his shoulder and motioning to two figures in the distance, clearly trying to be inconspicuous and failing."I meant them."

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND