Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SoranI was now outside, away from the Inn, and in the bloody snow. I hated snow, if you melted it all you got was water, so fire worked horribly in the snow. Of course, normally the cold wouldn't bother as all I had do was heat my body, but with the blasted Toa on my shoulder, I couldn't even do that. Cause honestly, it'd be pointless if I burned the poor dude.So we were trudging through the snow, hopefully we could find the hospital soon. I was unaware if anyone else had followed us from the Inn. It wouldn't be all that hard with the trail of blood the other Toa was leaving behind. I sighed, "You know buddy, you cost me a very interesting conversation, with a very interesting person." Well, I still recieved some relief as I noted that the hospital was finally in view, we'd be there in a matter of minutes. Then I could leave this being in the hands of some very capable doctors. Hopefully there would still be time to make it back to the Inn. Even Paikish had left, at least I'd have a chance to speak to Ambages. Well if he was still there.OOC: A Vernadon post, for those of you in the academy, will be coming soon.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Leon - Ko-koro -As the Toa helped me to the hospital, I could tell that he found me to a burden or a nuisance more than anything. Great, now I felt like I owed him, I'd have to make it up to him somehow. I would of spoken back to him, but every time I had tried to speak I'd just end up spitting out some blood. What had done this to me? I had no idea, I didn't even know my own name...it started with an 'L' maybe? I wasn't sure why I thought that, but somehow I though my name should start with that letter.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SoranI smiled as my feet finally touched down on the smooth marble floor of the hospital. Finally I was out of the blasted snow, and I could ditch this Toa on the nearest doctor I found. "Doctor," my voice resounded through the corridors of the hospital, "I need someone who requires your assistance." Now, hopefully, someone would come running and take this literally bloody Toa off my hands and I might just stand a chance to able to hurry back to the Inn.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I'll do this for you. Just cause. :PIC, NPC Doctor: The doctor came running down the halls, huffing. The burly Toa of Stone took the literally bloody Toa off of Soran's hands. "Alright, I'm here to help," he said. He brought Leon to an empty room and laid him on the bed. The doctor examined Leon. His right arm was very injured, and he had cuts and bruises all over his body, And a little bit of internal bleeding, by the looks of it. The doctor focused and employed his Mask of Healing. All of Leon's wounds soon began to close up and heal. The doctor sat down in a chair, tired. "There. Good as new."

OOC: Well...that was fast. :P I'm gonna say that Leon's recovery time is still gonna be a little longer than that, Mask of Healing helped don't get me wrong, but I believe that only the outer wounds could be healed that quickly, if you can't see the internal bleeding, it would be difficult to heal completely, cause you have to have a good understanding of exactly what is damaged for the mask to work right?Anyway, I'm glad someone played the doctor for me. :PIC: Leon - Hospital, Ko-koro -The doctor successfully healed my outer wounds, especially my arm. I was no longer bleeding to death, that's always a good thing. I still had lost quite a bit of blood however, and something inside my chest still hurt like karz, I was no longer in danger of dying at least. But I knew I wouldn't be getting up anytime soon. "T-thank you..." I said weakly to both the my rescuer and the doctor.

OOC: Yeah, his recovery time probably would take a bit longer. But I had to write this post quickly, or else someone would beat me to the punch. :P And I just made up a name for him.IC, Kalex (NPC): "You're welcome," said Dr. Kalex. "Though you might want to take it easy for a while- your wounds can easily reopen."

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

IC:Kuhrin was running. His lungs were burning, his legs were damp and cold from the snow, and his muscles would ache a heckuva lot the next day. But he shrugged it off like the snow he was plowing through. Nothing would stand in his way for a good meal, for he was hunting.He'd like to tell himself he was fetching his master some game, but that would be foolish. Never would his master go through the trouble of employing a mere mortal to catch a puny Rahi for him, if he could simply take it. Instead, Kuhrin was hunting without purpose, as far as he was concerned: he could buy or steal food any time he liked. But something entertained him about the thrill of the hunt, about the adrenaline and determination to murder this innocent little creature for food. It reminded him of when he killed other Toa. That was what he truly enjoyed. His favourite pastime.It wasn't long before the chase grew boring, so the Mahi he was jogging after found itself in an inescapable casing of sound, that seemed like it would split the world in two if it were any more painful. After a few seconds of torture, Kuhrin killed it and left it's corpse in the snow for refrigeration until he felt hungry.

IC:Kohra couldn't help but to smile slightly in amusement. Lord Paikish, for all his sophistication, galant behaviour and great manners, appeared to be uncomfortable to simply talk to a woman of his own kind. It certainly had nothing to do with syhness around the fairer gender, not in the case of somebody so confident in himself. No, this was a cultural thing. So far away from the place they both had called home at one time and it still remained the same. Kohra herself had never cared much for the dominant position female Vortixx had in their society. Nor for preference of gender in any other, for that matter. But of course the men she encountered di not know that. And she did her best to keep it that way. Yet at the same time as she thought about the characteristic Lord Paikish surely associated her with, she caught the small glances he shot in her direction as he put away his notebook, as he picked up the glass to smell the wine, as he put it to his lips and sipped. The male Vortixx was definitely interested, even though she wasn't a hundred percent sure if it was merely the curiosity about who she was, why she behaved the way she did, or if her looks had something to do with it as well. Though neither would have surprised her. She knew the effects she had on some men. Finally, the Lord managed to speak again. Another question. Also not surprising. She met his look without so much as a blink. But this time, Kohra did not reply immediately. She casually raised up her blackened arm, turning her hand over, as if studying it like one would study something they had previously not seen. She looked at it for a few seconds, before looking back into his eyes. "Have you ever wondered why it is that there seem to be so many beigns on this Island of recent who obviously do not originate from here. It is a most curious thing, is it not? Skakdi, Toa from far lands, Vortixx, you, me...yet, none of them seem to think of returning home...do you know why that is?" Though it sounded like a genuine question, her expression told Lord Paikish that it was merely rhethorical in nature. "Perhaps I am generalizing by assuming they all have the same reason, but if I were to hypothesize, I would say that they simply do not know how to return. But for that to be true it would require that they also not know about how they originally got here..." Lord Paikish could probably see where this little story was going at this point. "So, to end my little tangent, I simply do not know what purpose originally was my incentive to come here. Though I am sure it had nothing to do with my arm...that incident happened...later."OOC: Gah, I was trying to come up with a smarter answer to the question, but this will have to do for now.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC"Hmmmmm." was all I said with a smile, closing my eyes and bowing my head as if deep in thought. Her answer, if but a tad indirect and lengthy, did answer several questions, particularly the most important ones.But not all of them."So you do remember the homeland. Smashing. And I admit you speak quite truthfully and we are of the same predicament: strange tales to get here, the inability to return... though in my case I don't I actually think I want to. Not yet."I took a long draught this time, savoring the flavor. "Shame your rather... unique attachment is not part of that tale. As a weaponer myself you should know why I am interested in it... and why I don't want to leave." I found myself smiling a devious smile, that of a beautiful plan formulating in my head. "As uncivilized and lack of modern technology this island has, including the monetary kind, it is astoundingly rich in natural and personnel resources... particulalry of the elemental kind. One could make a fortune here without working too terribly hard; blimey, a few bar tricks and discarded technology would be hailed as either miraculous or magical to these people. One could build and empire, and when the time was right return home, a virtual trasure trove of raw material for the war machines of the universe. I have never been one for greed, usually attaching myself to higher intellectual pursuits, but the ease of profit-making this island provides... a few simple weapons and I'd make out a bandit."I returned the gaze, leveling my head as I did. I could see her amused smile, but I was not sure what part of me amused her. I bloody hated not knowing, which is why I said what I said next despite my misgivings. "I can tell you are a different sort of female, but how different is up to debate. I will let you know now that I care not for the discrimination your gender has placed upon mine. I see you are amused at me, for what reasons I will probably never find out, but be certain of this: whatever your personal plans here, I will not be your plaything - or underling for that matter. Dash it all, I escaped that world by my own wits and cunning, and I have no desire to find myself under the thumb of females again."With that I placed the ball squarely in her court. There was very little middle ground to play with here; either I would disgruntle her against me, putting a nice gap between us... or it might have the exact opposite effect. Either way I was no better off, but at least her true colors in regards to her views on Vortixx social and cultural lines would come out, one way or another. It was a risk, but one I was willing to take.At least I would know what kind of snake I was dealing with.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Draeverian JoskiirThree hours passed in a flurry of activity once Draeverian left Ko-suva. He ran quickly, a new passion burning in his heart as he moved. Things had been looking down for a long time, but now Draeverian knew what he had to do. I have a duty. He visited several merchants, spending his last widget on a proper meal and some supplies. He needed to train, to find a place where he could become stronger, better, more capable of performing a duty he had long neglected: being a toa. Those three simple words have never really sat down on his shoulders until this point, and now with the sudden knowledge of what that responsibility meant, Draeverian couldn't help but be anxious to be better. He had so much to learn, and there were so many teachers on this island. Ko-koro would always be his home. Ko-koro needed heroes, not music-playing jesters or rogue vagabonds. I like the change, Rivet had commented when Draeverian shared what he'd realized standing at ko-suva, it makes you seem more likable somehow. Draeverian smiled thinking about on those words. He dodged an ussal busying it's way down a street as he crossed the intersection."Sorry," He called out to the driver. Being a toa starts with integrity. Kopaka always said you had to be true. Pushing on, he reached home and quickly unlocked the door. The chill of the outside quickly left as the door shut behind him. A few minutes transpired as he threw his purchases on the bed and relit the fire, starting a toasty popping sound as his fiery watchdog sprung to life. Uncollering Rivet, Draeverian laid her down next to him as he sat on his daybed and began to examine the supplies he'd bought with a keen finger and sharp ear. Merchants in Ko-koro had gotten used to Draeverian yelling at their products. Being blind, but able to see with sound, had its weird perks. Even now, as he whistled at a long, thin knife that would soon be attached to a new sheath on his left leg, his mental eyes worked furiously to recreate an image of what the item was really like. Of course, it's never the exact thing. I can't get what color it is. Among the supplies, Draeverian had gathered a few odd items, including a pair of silver knuckles, some leg weights --each around 50 lbs-- and several nutrition pills from the herbalist, which were stored in small metal boxes that fit perfectly into the compartments he'd bought to strap to his belt. Things were looking up for Draeverian. For the first time in ages, he spoke in a rhyme."It took some thinking, but I got it, and bought it, and now I'm really on it. Who knew being a toa was a difficult job, and that I'd been such a horrible slob."You're a horrible rhymer.Beat it Rivet. I get that.Later that day, he'd begin his training. Now, however, he had a visit he'd need to make. Picking up Rivet and popping in a nutrition pill -- the texture being somewhat grainy and puckering his lips with the explosion of less than perfect flavor -- he left his house again and ran, making sure his mouth stayed closed for a greater workout, to the turaga's hut. Ringing on the silver bell, a gift from Turaga Whenua, hanging by the door, Draeverian waited for Matoro to answer. He had to make sure his turaga was safe. I also want to ask him that question.OOC: requesting turaga interaction.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

IC: Leon - Hospital, Ko-koro -I nodded in agreement with the doctor. I felt better than before, but the pain was still there, at least I wasn't bleeding to death. I felt so woozy, and tired. I closed my eyes, too tired to do anything else but sleep.

OOC:Tuck's long posts are infectious. 590939.pngIC: Utu - Ko-Wahi - Mountain RangeUtu finished cresting the mountain the two Mark Bearers had been on. He turned back as Tank stepped up beside him, the snow whipping about his face making him uncomfortable. Utu held out his hand, gesturing across the way, watching Tank as narrowed his eyes to see through the snow. There across the range, the next mountain over, stood small buildings made up of snow and ice, covered in snow.IC: Tank - Ko-Wahi - Mountain Range"This is it?" The Toa of sand asked as he turned his head to face Utu who nodded, a serious look on his face.The pair stood next to the ledge before Utu moved, stepping to the edge and sliding down the snowy hill, Tank following after. Upon reaching the bottom, Tank looked around, Utu still walking forwards. The Mark Bearer of pain started towards the small village again, noticing how Utu stopped before actually reaching the buildings.Tank stepped behind Utu, "What is it?"Utu simply stared off into space, gazing at the buildings strewn about, "Something isn't right."Tank looked down to see a hand sticking out of the snow covered ground, "Do you mean the body?"Utu looked down too, "No. That was Neakuam," Utu said coldly, "I left her here with the others."Tank was put off. It was just like Utu to leave the bodies where he killed them. Brutally Tank assumed, "Well if it isn't all the dead bodies you neglected to bury, what's the problem?"Utu didn't say anything. Instead, he stepped over the hand and continued walking, turning his head to see inside the huts. Tank moved to the closest one, filled mostly with snow from all the time past since Utu left. A broken mask was partially under the snow. Tank reached down to pull it out, and along with the mask he pulled out a head, it's respective neck, and what appeared to be a shoulder. Tank stepped back after promptly dropping the frozen, broken remains. He turned around again and walked out to see Utu walk into a hut. Tank walked over, trying to shield his face from the icy wind. Upon entering behind Utu he saw Utu crouched over a broken body.The same image he had seen previously in his vision.Tank's eyes opened wide. He was in a completely white area with seemingly no light source, walls, or roofs. Paintings began to form themselves on a non-existent wall. Hundreds of individual images produced themselves before him, complicated glyphs, markings, and cryptic images all in different colors.He heard a voice behind him.Other Tank walked up, a look of clarity across his face, "Hello Tank."Tank turned back to the ever expanding painting, "What is this all? Wait, no asking you would be pointless wouldn't it?""Yeah. But know what isn't pointless?" Other Tank asked teasingly, "This." He held out the journal he had been carrying around.Tank reluctently took the dark and battered book from the other's hands. Other Tank smiled. Tank opened the book.Tank was lying on the ground next to the old frozen body, behind Utu who seemed to be shouting something. When he turned around again, he was holding a journal, "Get up. It's time to go."Tank sat up groggily, "Where did you get that?""I picked it up here and he came at us," Utu hoisted Tank up and looked behind him nervously, "It wasn't here before."Tank held his head and walked out after Utu, "What? Who?" Tank squinted his eyes to look further down the plateau to see a figure blurring about before launching right at them. Tank dived out of the way as Utu did the same, pulling out his blade. The figure came at them again, this time Utu side stepped and swung his arm, cranking the speedy figure in the face, knocking him down.Tank rushed over to the fallen figure as Utu recovered from striking the Toa. Tank leapt over and held the Toa's arms down, forcing him to release his dagger. The Toa wore a stone Kakama with ornate figures scratched into it, the rest of him was covered in paintings, much like those he just saw. "Hey!" The Toa's face was at first full of anger and determination, until he seemed to notice Tank.Tank narrowed his eyes, "Who are-"Tank saw images flash before his eyes once more. They went by too fast for him to see what they were, but what he did know was that they were full of pain and sadness. Suffering. The next thing he knew, Utu had thrown him out of the way and moved to the Toa himself, holding his blade threateningly to his chest, "Who are you?" The Toa of ice shouted, his voice booming.The Toa's eyes were full of fear. The last thing the attacker needed was to be fearful, "WHO ARE YOU?" Utu's sudden outburst- Tank realized -was because of the slash across his side, caused by what was now a being at his total mercy. The Toa had a smile creeping across his face, yet his eyes retained the fearful look. He started giggling, and Utu reared, prepared to run his blade through the laughing Kakama bearer. But he stopped, he tilted his head, "What's in this book buddy?"The Toa shook his head, but said nothing, just giggling."Tank. Check the book. I'd like him to see us reading what's in there before he dies."

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Voima, Ko-Koro Inn):As the injured Toa was taken away, Voima turned back to Matakite and Tuanuku."Well, that was unexpected", he said. "But I can see you two are helping spirits. Makes me think... would you be interested in helping me with a certain task?"OOC: Voi, Stronin, Trad, Ire (and Soli, maybe) from Le-Wahi.IC (Voi, Ko-Wahi):As Voi lead his companions to the cold mountains of Ko-Wahi, he couldn't help but shiver. He wasn't sure whether that was because of the cold or the secret he carried within. Whatever it was, he was determined to shake it off."Any of you got a heatstone?" he asked.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC:A soft chuckle that became a little laugh at the end escaped Kohras lips in response to the other's statement. So that was the explanation for Lord Paikish's reaction to her presence. And apparently her demeanour during their conversation until now had driven him to a point where he felt the need to forego all chivalrous verbiage and to plainly address what was bothering him. The female Vortixx smiled at him quietly for several long seconds. She wanted to savour this moment as much as she could. And while she continued to smile and study Lord van Paikish's expression, she could not help but to imagine how any other female Vortixx in her position would react to such a brusque statement. Back on Xia, he would have surely faced reprimands, something that would have reminded him strongly where his place was. But this was not Xia. And as much as the the thought of her commanding respect among the males of her species, purely because of the lucky serendipity to be born with the opposite gender, amused her, Paikish was right in his assessment: She was not like those females back home. And to her, the cultural gender-roles were as important as the personal feelings of a seabass were to the Takea about to swallow it.Of course, that did not mean that she would not enjoy to watch his reaction for a few seconds longer. And so, she seemed to ignore Paikish's concern when she finally spoke: "My, my...you are a very interesting man indeed, Lord van Paikish. And I am sorry for not being able to fully recount the tale of how I reached this Island and the origin of this...," she glanced down at her hand again, "curiosity. But then again, we both are in the posession of items that can be at least described as curious in their nature." She looked a the notebook Paikish had. "It is the not knowing of others that gives us an advantage. I can tell you are not satisfied with merely knowing my hand to be strange, no, you want to know what is is. But I am afraid that the nature of my limb is an unspoken question of yours that I will not be able to answer. I am sure you understand. Or would you allow a stranger to closely examine your notebook...or armor?" Kohra knew she was right in her assumption on that part. Everbody she had met thus far had solely been interested in her arm and the power the glove gave her. Which wass why she carefully didn't hint at it having special properties now. Curiosity left unsatisfied was one of the most unnerving things in the universe. So she decided to simply leave the topic of her hand with her question about Paikish's personal belongings and to move on to the next topic. It was all about speaking without actually giving up useful information: "Now, as for your plans here, I am sure someone as sophisticated as yourself will have no trouble to do a little business on an Island as primitive as this one. In fact I commend your entrepreneurial spirit. But I would not discount all of the villagers for witless fools...some of them can be quite savvy. I recommend you proceed with care. After all," she added, her smile broadening, "you never know whom you might encounter around here." She smiled again, and as she did, the light from the fireplace momentarily was reflected in her eyes, giving them a twinkle. Finally, she decided she had kept the other Vortixx waiting long enough. "But, I guess I have strayed off-topic, haven't I?" She chuckled. "As for your concerns, I am merely here for my personal enjoyment, not to claim you as a manservant. After all, if that was my intent, would it not be wiser for me to find men that are much easier compelled by my words or looks? I was merely in the mood for some quality conversation with an attractive man of my own species. A gentleman like you certainly would not be unsettled by that prospect, now, would he?"

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: MatakiteHe considered the Voima's offer for a moment. Agreeing to help would mean waiting yet longer to meet with the Turaga. And yet, the way in which the Toa had worded the question implied that someone may need help. Wasn't this the entire reason he had ventured back to Ko-Koro, in order to learn from Nuju how he could better help the denizens of the island? And there was no telling how much longer the Turaga might be occupied..."I may be willing to help," Matakite decided. "However, my companion and I had already planned to speak with the Turaga of the Koro. It would be best for us to reach an agreement on the matter before we make a final decision." He looked a Tuanuku. "What do you think? Should we assist Voima? Or would it be wiser to continue to wait for Turaga Nuju's consultation?"

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC:Kreigero trudged through the snow, caressing her heatstone in one hand, using the other to wipe snow off her kaukau's visor every few minutes. Within a quater our she finally arrived at the gates of ko-koro, and entered without a word. Lowering her hood, The ko-matoran entered the local inn and seated herself at the bar and ordered some fried fish and bula juice. It soon came and she began to eat.OOC: Open for interaction.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Soran Finally, the bloody Toa was asleep and well. I took that as my cue to leave, there was no way I was going to have that kid just tag along. I had better things to do, now that the Toa was safe I felt no obligation to remain, perhaps I could even arrive at the Inn before the rest of the Patrons had left, especially Paikish and Ambages. I could care less about Kohra, she didn't intrigue me merely as much as the others. Was she interesting, sure, but not to the extent of those two. Hence for all I care she could run off, go back to her homeland, wouldn't make a difference to me one way or the other. Oh don't look at me like that, the other Matoran may have refused to believe it, but to me it made perfect sense. These beings, they had all arrived from elsewhere, to say otherwise, was well foolish. After all the earliest appearances were of them washing ashore, heck many of them even babbled about being from somewhere else, before being shut up. And did they really, expect me to believe, that these guys had been on the island forever, how naive. If that were the case why only appear now, especially considering the ambition of many of them. You'd expect to have made their move long ago, but I digress.They were not important right now, no, what mattered right now was escaping this blasted hospital and getting back to the Inn, as soon as possible. So I walked away, stepping out the door and into the blasted snow. Karz why did it always have to be snow. Sighing I trudged through it, atleast this time I could heat my body. There were no Toa, I had to worry about burning.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Trad and IreTrad: Can someone stop suffocating me? Ire, try dig up a larger area...........Ire: Of course, but the problem is someone's pinning me down.Trad: Did you even remember what the Academy and I taught you?Ire: Oh, yes. Teacher said,'Sound is just displaced air.' And you said,'If air is displaced with enough force and speed....' *Ire used sound waves to dig out a larger hole.*Trad: Correct, Ire!*Gets up and pushes whoever it was suffocating him off.*

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"