Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Naara's hand reached out languidly. It put the piece on, holding the protosteel to the navy Iden so that Rannin had a second to weld them together."Good," She said, then turned and began striding towards the sound of combat.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Toa Ardoku"Very well then." Ardoku lead the group to the outskirts of the village, then took a flute from his pack. He played a melody on the flute, and in a few moments, a kahu bird appeared on the horizon. In additional moments, the kahu bird landed by Ardoku's feet. "Get on, this is our ride..."

Ic: Kaccio left the meeting with Ambages with mixed feelings. On one hand, he knew that by bringing in the Culture Gentry he would be ensuring the well-being of the college... but for how long? He had effectively sold his soul to a devil, and even a part of the school itself to the guiles of someone he did not fully understand. Still, the emotion of jubilation of making some headway where his fellow teachers had balked prevailed, and his wish to see the college become a strong force was reinforced. He was ushered out of the house by the valet and he smiled a little as the solid door was shut behind him. His journey was just beginning, and with a light heart he headed back to the college. The hike would stretch partly into the night, but he was determined to be ready and picked up a lantern in a shop before leaving Ko-Koro.Ambages, meanwhile, had a more complete feeling. The meeting was not the start or an end of a journey of his, but rather was more akin to a cobblestone in the road, a part that he was bound to cross eventually but did not bear importance where it was crossed. He relaxed in his chair, thinking over what had happened, and first smirked at the thought of declaring some power over the academy. His smirk turned to a grin as he realized the potency the academy would have to his goals, a pool of knowledge he could not only draw from but control. The academy would prove to be a breeding ground for people loyal to him -- this he was sure to achieve. His grin expanded to a full smile and he laughed gently at the good turn of events."Mas'r, do you need anythun'?" the valet said, peeking in the doorway."No, I'm fine," Ambages said. "Everything is in order just the way I like it."

IC: Wrehn"Alright you mug, it's exercise time." came a cockney accent from the corridor outside Wrehn's cell, shortly before the bars slid open. Wrehn looked up from his Lotus sitting position, and smiled.Bad move."RAAAHHHH-" Wrehn charged out, and in a flash, he was coming down on the guard. then, equally fast, his battle cry was interrupted by the the Pa-Matoran finding himself on the floor with his arm twisted behind his back."I submit, I submit!" he wailed, and the guard let go long enough for him to get up and be pushed outside with the other exercising prisoners.

IC: Naara navigated the School without a flaw, moving through the courtyard and around huts with a disdainful glide. And her speed increased with each passing step.As did the rush of memory.The village is brimming with huts, that much the toa striding towards it notes.It's a big koro. Mud huts stretch along the shoreline for at least a kio. Several crude piers of wood extend out into the ocean; its heart, from which all else has sprang and is given life by.And that heart is bleeding out, right now, in the furious punches of a tarakava and the resounding screams of the injured and dying.Takea-skin moccasins pick up their pace. A navy Iden tightens in the slightest of smirks.The warrior has come to crush that which makes the heart bleed.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)Dorian thudded to the ground, his Mark glowing a deep iridescent blue through his blood-matted marching jacket. He laughed and groaned, pushing himself up and standing somewhat steadily as Krayzikk's fists slammed into him."Okay!" he sobbed drily. "I get it! I'm bad! I'm evil! I'll repent! I'll be good, sir, I swear it! Just don't hit me again. I've learned my lesson, I swear it..."He spat out some blood from his nose and groaned, his eyelids fluttering as he began to laugh again."Welp. Scratch that. I forgot. You can continue now."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KrayzikkIt had gotten to the point where every time Dorian spoke, Krayzikk grew more angry. The Bearer just wouldn't stay down.All of Krayzikk's focus was centered on Dorian, as he launched into his next barrage of blows.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Beatha:"KRAYZIKK!" Beatha barked, "Stand down!" He shook his head, limping up to the two fighters again. "Can't you see that your anger does nothing but make him stronger, more resistant? Keep this up, and he'll be able to kill you without even trying!" The Toa of Fire slammed his Naginata against the floor, a line of fire moving between Dorian and Krayzikk to keep them apart. Hopefully."And now I say again, stop this foolishness, both of you!" Beatha growled, glaring at them. "I honestly couldn't care if you kill each other when I'm not here, but there's no point in having me as a witness!"OOC: I know you two planned this, I just know it.And I wish I could make you both stop so we could all have a conversation and then tag team Dorian when Beatha gets mad...but oh well, I know you're both going to roast yourselves to keep fighting.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Kal, I have no idea what you're talking about. :)And it isn't so much a fight, as Dorian goading Krayzikk into beating the karz out of him.IC: KrayzikkThe fire didn't even register with Krayzikk. Neither did the pain. At this point, Krayzikk was little more than a berserker. Even with the fire present, he didn't let up in his assault.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

[iC: Rannin]Rannin watched as his colleague walked off, wondering if he should follow. The sounds of fighting, or at least, someone getting beaten up, were rather loud. Besides, he was curious about what was happening anyway."Well, time to see if there is any mess for me to clean up," he said as he walked after Naara.

IC: She stops a few bio before the enraged tarakava. It's at work demolishing a kiosk, hands pedaling at breakneck speed to smash a stand into wood splinters.Cupping her hands, the toa deadpans:"Look down here, ugly."Naara finally came to a halt. She already knew of the attack-she'd already formed a plan.The toa sighed."Yo, titan. Krayzikk, or whatever...Get off the guy in the jacket before he kicks your butt."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk ignored Naara completely, his brain instantly considering her irrelevant in his rage-induced attack. The sad fact was, the Titan wasn't going to stop. He had snapped, and it was going to take someone else to snap him back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)"I could do it, too," he said, his eyes rolling back in pleasure as his Mark's glow reached an even brighter cornflower blue. "But I'm enjoying myself right about now..."A rip. Krayzikk had torn away a piece of his jacket."Okay. Too far."He slammed his feet into the ribs of the Titan and rolled, wiping blood away from his lip and nose and cracking his fists.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk quite distinctly heard, and felt, several things snap.Stumbling slightly, the Titan switched tactics, warping behind Dorian and attacking with a vicious sidekick.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)With Mark-fueled reflexes, Dorian spun expertly and caught the spinning foot of the Avenger, twisting the ankle and tossing him into the air. The Bearer of Rage created a large block of iron in midair, aiming to let Krayzikk slam into it as soon as the fall carried him down, faster and faster...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk twisted in the air, allowing him to get a good look at the ground. Activating his mask, he once more warped behind Dorian. His ankle was probably sprained, at least, but the Titan didn't notice or care.With all the speed he could muster, he threw a right hook at Dorian's head.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)Dorian ducked underneath the blow and slammed his knee into the damaged abdomen of Krayzikk, following up with a jump and a double kick to the diaphragm. Spinning into a backflip in midair, he landed on his hands and feet with an almost-feline like prowess and stood, brushing snow off his palms.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk doubled over and stumbled back. Unfortunately for Dorian, even with his increased strength, he was still facing one of the most durable species on the island. And one of the most stubborn members of that species.Krayzikk straightened, and went into a ready position. Even in his almost drunken state, Song's lessons shone through.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)Dorian cocked his head at Krayzikk and stood still. Several seconds passed; neither moved."So...what? You gonna wait for a kiss goodnight and a taxi home?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Zanthos and Dalia; Somewhere in Ko-Wahi"Where on Mata Nui are you taking me!?" Dalia shouted, Zanthos was simply dragging her along by the back collar of her armor, and he had used his gravity powers to make her weightless, so he was simply dragging her through the snow."To a special place, one where I hope to find what I'm looking for," Zanthos replied. He didn't know who he had grabbed, some Ga-Toa with a weird tattoo by the looks of it. He was still looking for that Academy he had heard about, and this Ga-Toa, with a bit of training, would make a great first addition to his force.As the Two walked through the snow, Zanthos looked about for signs that pointed to Ko-Koro. Dalia was wisely staying quiet instead of yelling her head off. The snow drifts were cold, and their trek to the village would be a long one.OOC: Zanthos and Dalia, Open for interaction at your pleasure.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk didn't answer, instead warping in front of Dorian, and punching at his face. He kept his other arm in a ready position, prepared for the inevitable return strike.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)"You look tense," said Dorian, ducking the strike and backing away. "You need a massage?"He broke out in a run, performing a perfect baseball-style slide between Krayzikk's legs and coming to a halt seven feet behind the Titan. He swung a quick kick at the base of his spine.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkMany beings would have been caught by that kick, but none of those beings were taught by Song. The instant Dorian started to slide, Krayzikk warped a few feet ahead, and turned around, narrowly avoiding the kick.He took his chance to warp to Dorian's side, a a foot or so in the air, slamming his heel toward Dorian's throat.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: A tendril of water burst from the cold ground, sending powdery snow everywhere. It wrapped around Krayzikk's other leg and attempted to yank it back and down in a corkscrew."Guess this is my business, too," Naara said drily. She was stalking towards the fight with both Ebb and Flow in hand, tossing the latter up into the air and catching it upon descent as casually as if she were playing a sort of game and not handling a weapon.The past half a minute or so had been spent by her to create a reservoir of water beneath the battlefield. Naara had now deemed herself fully prepared to fight, that being the only preparation she used."It'd be cruel of me to let a student die, yeah?," The warrior remarked. "Gotta stop whatever's tryn'a stop 'em and all that jazz."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

OOC: Well, things just got serious. Though I have to wonder, has Naara forgotten Krayzikk is technically a student? :P Then again, she might never have known. He was there less than a day, after all.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk was yanked back, though he warped away before he could be pulled to the ground. Observing Naara, he drew his sword. Even in his maddened state, he didn't like these odds.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: No, she remembers just fine. That's why she didn't want his butt kicked-looks bad on th' resume ;3IC: More tendrils rose to grasp Krayzikk's ankles and calves. They did no harm, but attempted to hold the titan there.Naara followed his teleportation as a viper might track a mouse; she only continued his stalking in her direction. She caught Flow once before throwing it up again...This time, higher than any throw she'd made previously."Please."

[Profiles]

IC: KrayzikkAs the battle had gone on, and Krayzikk had been forced to think more and more, Krayzikk's higher functions had started to come back. And now, a war was raging in his mind, to deicide whether to keep fighting, or to stop.Logically, Krayzikk knew he was outmatched. He knew the capabilities of a Bearer, and he had watched Naara run Bruntoa's obstacle course. One of them, he could probably handle. But not two. But every other part of Krayzikk screamed to fight, to kill, to rend. Needless to say, his morals were far from mind.Krayzikk's sword was not sheated, but neither did he make any move to attack.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Naara still strode after Krayzikk. She caught Flow, then threw both maces at once.Not attacking or surrendering. Trap?As soon as they came down, she would send a barrage of blows the titan's way.

[Profiles]

IC: KrayzikkSo caught up in his mind was Krayzikk, that he didn't notice the maces until it was too late. He had time to deflect one of them, but the other caught him full-force in the shoulder. Not only was it a blow physically, but it was almost just as bad to know he could have evaded it with ease.The Titan warped about seven feet behind Naara, in an effort to by a little time to figure out a course of action. He sheathed his sword. It wasn't going to help him, one way or another.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Naara whirled. She began to 90-degree sprint at Krayzikk, maces held in a reverse grip and out from her body for safety while new tendrils popped up in an attempt to tie down the titan yet again.Provoke attack.OOC: '90-degree sprint' being the archetypical 'ninja run'.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: KrayzikkThink Krayzikk, think. Krayzikk warped a few feet to the right, avoiding the tentacles for the moment. This is a chick who could probably give Song a run for her money....Song wouldn't surrender. But she became a pirate, should I really follow her example?Krayzikk surveyed the room, as it began to dawn on him exactly what he had done. But I already am. I attacked a man due to a comment, and a Mark. And I was playing to kill. Not a quick, clean death either, but a long, drawn out death.Is Dorian right?

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Hope Krayzikk does get around to attacking at some point. DE FLASHBACKS DEY BE WAITIN'IC: Yet more came from the ground. Naara didn't appear on changing her plan any time soon.The toa veered towards Krayzikk. She still held Ebb and Flow ready.

[Profiles]

OOC: Oh, he will. Very soon, actually.IC: KrayzikkMorals later. Right now, I have to survive. I'll deal with what I've done later.Krayzikk was now completely in control. Carefully, he warped forward about a foot, about three feet off the ground, and drew his morning star, swinging toward Naara. Though now, he wasn't playing to kill, just to defeat.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Naara diagonally flowed under the swing and jabbed up into Krayzikk's groin as she went with Ebb. If he blocked, she would reveal the next card in her hand.The tarakava turns. Its eyes zoom in, fists blurring to strike at the source of the voice--Only to strike wooden plank.The Ga-Toa had started running even before the attack. She sprints around the creature in a wide arc, its punches milliseconds behind...

[Profiles]

IC-Beatha:"Why must this happen to me?" Beatha groaned, his eyes turned skyward. "I retired nearly three hundred years ago, and yet I still have all of this to deal with? Why?" He pulled his Naginata up off the ground, twirling it slowly in his fingers, letting his muscle memory take over for him as it began to move faster, and faster, until the weapon was just a blur in the air.He stepped surely towards the two, ready to jump in if he deemed it necessary, and also at a ripe position to defend himself should Dorian decide to attack him instead of Krayzikk.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now