Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)Suddenly, Krayzikk and Beatha were caught in their tracks: Dorian was using the metal in their leg armor to plant them to the ground. Metal roots, as though from trees, began to snake and burrow their way into the ground, writhing as if they were alive...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Naara let Krayzikk strike as she purposely stopped to whirl in a response. This was better than expected.The toa leaps just as a punch thrusts past. Flying through the air, she lands atop the tarakava's shoulder.The mace slammed into her tank, sending water spattering across the room...And onto Krayzikk.She bounds to the neck quickly. Then the Ga-Toa simply sits down, as though she were atop a chair and not a rahi intent on hammering the life out of her body.The mace, now stuck inside the emptying tank, could be withdrawn. It had dealt no damage to Naara.The same couldn't be said of the attack for the titan, seeing as the hundreds of droplets of water bedewing his body were currently trying to force their way down his throat via the nose and mouth.A reverse-grip mace strike at the solar plexus only further pressured Krayzikk. Naara's plan was coming to fruition.Two thighs contract around the maddened animal's neck. They choke it even as a pair of maces slam into its eyes.The toa is right where she wanted to be.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: KrayzikkPanic began to overwhelm Krayzikk as he experienced the horrible sensation of drowning on dry land.He didn't know what to do, but he did know he had only moments left. He glanced at Beatha, as if to say Help! Help me!

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Beatha:Beatha smirked, this was a tactic he had seen all too many times. His twirl continued, but the blur of motion changed slightly for a moment-and Beatha was walking free again, this time stepping his way over towards Dorian-he had cut the shoots growing from his leg armour. His Tryna was blank as he looked over at the Toa of Iron."You're still interested in fighting, I see," Beatha said conversationally, completely calm. Unlike most beings, he didn't fly into a rage as he fought his enemy-battle was a dance. All he worried about was who his partner was. "Is there no way I can dissuade you from this?" He stood still, though his Naginata still seemed to twirl its way around him, the protosteel blade carving small marks in the ground as it flew in a miniature death-bubble.He kept his muscles relaxed, that way he could move quickly if needed or bring a quick parry without expending much energy, as he still viewed his combatants. Dorian looked like your typical street thug, though Beatha knew there was more to him than that. Krayzikk had finally managed to control himself, and Naara, the girl...Beatha didn't know much about her, she wasn't in his records. However, he did notice Krayzikk choking. He quickly increased Krayzikk's body temperature to near-dangerous levels, heating the water into steam that the Titan quickly belched back up.OOC: Imagine Qymaen Jai-Sheelal with what Beatha is doing with his Naginata.And I'm fairly certain I spelled General Grievous's name right.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: The tarakava bucks and rages. It screams, a horrible sound induced by pain and its anger.Yet despite all its punches, in direct contradiction to its flailing attempts to stop that which is hurting it, it begins to succumb.Naara followed up the strike to the solar plexus with one to the groin, drawing back her other fist for one to the ribs. The remaining water shifted. Letting the rest cool, it slipped through cracks in the titan's armor to grab the carotid artery and jugular veins on Krayzikk in one blow-a minimum of eight seconds would be all needed to choke him into unconsciousness.

[Profiles]

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)"Your man attacked me," said Dorian, his Mark and eyes still glowing powerfully. "I assure you that I am not here to butcher anyone. Yet."He looked out towards the Ko-Wahi horizon, bright and speckled with stars and as dark as the crimes that had brought him there. The cornflower blue irises radiated in slight wonder as he stood, somewhat distracted."I am not here for a fight," he whispered quietly, more as a reminder to himself than a reply to Beatha.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk sighed. He knew he was done. Except he still had one card left to play. He was out of this fight, and he intended to get out. He made eye contact with Naara, and removed his mask, tossing it at her feet. Five seconds left.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Beatha:"Understandable," Beatha grunted to Dorian. "He has been suffering some temporary psychosis, if you will...yet you still provoked him, and kept him attacking you," the old military fighter reminded the Toa of Iron before him. "You provoked him so that you might feed off of his rage, giving yourself a high. There is equal blame involved here." He then shook his head, though kept himself ready for a battle."And if you aren't here to fight, and want to stop fighting, then prove it." Beatha nodded over to Naara. "Make her stop, then we can all have a nice, civilized discussion. Deal?"OOC: You know what would be funny? If Jasik (Isn't that your character's name? Something like that, at least,) and Beatha knew each other.

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)Dorian cast a glance towards Naara and Krayzikk, who seemed to have finally slowed down a bit."Alright. Fine," he said, walking over to the two and putting a hand on Naara's shoulder."It's over," he said softly. "He's done."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: A tendril of water picked up the mask for Naara. She sheathed Ebb and Flow to hold the Kualsi one-handed and leaned against the wall.All grabbing water receded to dew Krayzikk's armor once more. She didn't see a purpose to incapacitating when the one being incapacitated in question had surrendered.The rahi spasms one long, last time. Then it stills.Dorian's touch was felt beneath her shirt. She heard his voice through the retreating haze of combat.And cheering suddenly grabs the toa's ears and tears them from her own heartbeats."You give up, then."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC-Beatha:"Surrender is, generally, a better option to fighting past the point of no return," Beatha said, stopping his weapon and using it as he limped over to the others. "If you realize you have the worse hand or have reached your limit, surrender is the honorable-and smart-choice." He stopped, staring around at the others."Now, as I said to Dorian here, may we please have a civilized discussion?"

profiles i guess

IC: Krayzikk Krayzikk nodded. "I have done many things, but I have never gone back on my word." His voice no longer contained any trace of rage, merely sadness. "Yes, Ta-Toa. We may talk, if that is the group's wish."What have you done, Krayzikk? What would Riaril think of your actions here, today?

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Naara tossed Krayzikk back his mask. She turned and made ready to leave."Whatever."The toa slides down her handiwork after retrieving the maces. Entering a throng of jubilant people, she only offers a cool face in return.They lift the Ga-Toa and carry her bodily, give her food and drink, ask the great hero to stay in their village a while longer.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

OOC: Great, now my Krayzikk ICs are prone to internal monologues...IC: KrayzikkYou've shamed yourself today, Krayzikk."Dorian." The Titan spoke, as he replaced his mask. "How did you know of my friend's demise?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk looked at Dorian, with a bit more respect than before. "Not quite. She died three feet away, in a fight I should have protected her from."He paused a beat. "You sound like you speak from experience." It was a statement, not a question.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)"Do I?" asked Dorian, taking out a cigarette and lighting it, hugging around its warmth with his lips. "Why, yes. I suppose I do."He met Krayzikk's gaze, and for the first time in ten minutes, his Mark stopped glowing.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi) "Sometimes, I have to stop and ask myself the same thing," he said with a shrug. "The thing about life, however, is that rarely does it give you a moment's worth of pause to think before you have to start going again, leaving behind what you stopped to consider in the first place."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"With that one statement, you just managed to sum up my entire life." Krayzikk commented. "I think you were uncomfortably close to the truth, earlier, Dorian. I am more like you than I would want to admit."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Naara strode out without a second of pause. The Ga-Toa appeared completely ignorant of the conversation behind her, only making her way back towards her hut.And so she ate a little. She stayed for a while. Let herself become the center of parties, becoming cooler the more she detached herself from the villagers-something almost to be in awe of. A demigod, not a toa.She was making her way back home (she'd gotten a spot in an inn) when it happened.Knife smirked."Explain."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC - Eonian - School AreaGood. He had her attention. Her bare-bones response showed that she had dropped the "loving daughter" facade and was now ready to actually get down to business. That was a good sign."Now, we both understand that life can be difficult sometimes. This difficulty makes us do things we don't always mean." He was obviously drawing it out. While he was sure they lacked anticipation, they were surely eager to bloody their fists again."Vice...Versa...we're finding your mother."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Utu - Ko-KoroUtu was at home in the blizzard, yet it was Reaver who had seen the village first.IC: Tank - Ko-KoroThey had to hide the ropes that held Kearrstrun's hands together. He had convinced the Toa to keep his hands up his sleeves as though he was trying to avoid the cold. He had agreed quietly.Utu turned to a larger hut and signaled for the others to move towards it. Few people were in the streets due to the freezing storm so there was no distractions. Utu was solving an issue. They needed a good feed, whether Tank liked it or not. And if they couldn't have Kearrstrun, somebody else would have to take his place.Upon moving to the hut, Utu knocked on the door. A Matoran came to the door, a heat stone in one hand. Utu smiled kindly, "I'm sorry to bother you, but we're looking for a place to stay tonight and we have no widgets to pay for an inn."The Matoran raised an eyebrow, "May we stay here? If not, do you know of any places we may?" He signaled to the others, "I'm used to this weather, but my companions are not."The Ko-Matoran looked past Utu and noticed Reaver, who's arm was still bleeding. This seemed to grab the Matoran's attention, "Come in quickly, and I'll patch up your arm."Utu smiled and entered, the others following. Tank stopped as he passed the Matoran, "We appreciate the hospitality, but you don't have to let us stay here. My icy friend is making the storm a bigger deal than it really is."The Matoran just shook his head.Mata-Nui.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)"Of course I was telling the truth. I always do," he said with a shrug. "And I can tell that whatever is inside of you is eating you alive. Don't worry about it. I don't share the sins I collect."He cracked his back and knuckles before turning his attention back to the Titan."Of course, your sins are not the reason I've come here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: WrehnA cart passed by Wrehn as he lifted a dumbbell (that was secretly made of wood, designed for people who want to look strong but most certainly aren't), carrying several bags of laundry. He was about to turn away when he noticed someone inside. A Le-Matoran, it appeared, who was lying face-down, seemingly trapped under a pile of clothes. That gave him an idea. A brilliant idea, one only worthy of his genius!"Mata-Nui, that poor Matoran! Somebody help him!" he wailed immediately. If he helped out a fellow prisoner, he would gain a good reputation with both the security and the other prisoners!A pair of guards ran over to the cart and rescued the Le-Matoran, pulling him free of the laundry cart, which passed out of the prison gates shortly afterwards. Wait a minute..."Thanks for helping us, orange guy! Mr. Makintire will hear of your good deed!" called on of the guards as the restrained the Le-Matoran, who was not trapped at all, and was actually trying to escape. Said Matoran glared at Wrehn, and if the Pa-Matoran could go red, he most certainly would have.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC: Zanthos, and Dalia; Ko-KoroThe storm that had settled over the village made Zanthos scowl in frustration. It wasn't time to be out in the open, and if they didn't take shelter soon, they would freeze."I'm going to put you down now, remember, if you try and run off, you'll either freeze to death, or I'll just pull you back again with my powers," He looked about, and spotted a small burst of light, coming from a doorway he suspected. He grabbed Dalia and started to pull her along with him, he didn't want his henchwoman to die just yet.Dalia couldn't argue with the other Toa's logic. Either she would freeze, or he would just pull her back. She watched in silence as the other Toa knocked on what they thought was a door. She shivered a bit in the cold, there wasn't much pleasure to be found in these cold mountains, and since she hadn't used her mark's power in awhile, she knew she could start feeling the counter-effects soon. Which she didn't like.OOC: Microsnipe, that house be yours and zealokan's.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded. "You know, I once met another Bearer who had an interesting thing to say. I didn't quite understand it until recently. He was about to attack a Toa responsible for many deaths, and many more injuries. He said 'Count up your sins.""Krayzikk shook his head. "It makes a little more sense, now."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Beatha:Beatha, meanwhile, was smoking a small briar wood pipe as he listened to the conversation. "Count up yours sins. I've always been fond of that phrase, though I never used it," Beatha said. "Makes me wonder where I first heard it."

profiles i guess

IC: Knife blinked.She stared at Eonian for a second.Then the toa began to laugh.A horrid cackle flew from her mouth, much too high and giggling to be anything but girlish...But dark undertones crouched beneath it as sure as muaka crouched before pouncing."Daddy," Knife said finally, "I'm not certain you understand."We've found a new toy here, at this school," She said with another giggle.The grin appeared once more."We're going to have so much fun together."OOC: I need to channel my inner Naara. No post for her yet.

[Profiles]

IC: Reaver'Thank you.' She didn't want her arm patched up, but they had to keep up the friendly demeanor. She sat down, and let the Matoran bandage her shoulder wound. 'Much appreciated,' she managed to choke out. The words hurt more than the wound. Luckily, the bandage covered her Mark, so it wouldn't draw too much attention. 'So, Utu, where to after this?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC - Veira - Flash-Freeze Inn"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fairly certain I won't be pulling any undead bulls out of nowhere anytime soon, though," she sighed, "I still need rest, but I'll make it otherwise."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Jasik (Flash-Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)Jasik gave her a relaxed, handsome grin to try and soothe her."You fought off six Rahkshi by yourself and lived to talk about it," he said to her softly. "It's natural to be tired. You should get some rest. I'll buy a suite for the night and you can sleep for a while."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Veira - Flash-Freeze In She smiled back rather timidly, not used to being smiled at as often as Jasik did.A bed. That sounded glorious. Darkness. Complete darkness and relaxation. "I would pay...but I simply don't have money on me. Thanks, Jasik. I'll pay you back when I meet up with Paka."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.