Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Veira - Inn"You can't stop debting me, can you?" she said, though there was genuine gratefulness in her eyes. She started moving towards the desk, as if to move him as well. She was slightly lethargic in movement, heavy with fatigue.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Jasik (Flash-Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)A quarter of a second later, there was a green blur, and Jasik was standing at the desk with a small pouch of widgets in his hand. Dividing up several of the coins, he slid them over to the Matoran at the front desk. At a solitary nod from the receptionist, Jasik lifted Veira easily and began to walk her to another room."If you want, just tell me and I'll put you down," he said apologetically. "I just figured you looked like you could use the reprieve from walking."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Jasik (Flash-Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)Jasik laughed quietly and set her down on the soft bed, walking over to the couch in front of the coffee table and laying back on it horizontally."You're pretty tough, Veira, you know that?" he asked softly, closing his eyes. "I don't think I've ever heard of anyone holding off six Rahkshi at once and surviving, let alone keeping all of their limbs in the process."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Utu - Ko-KoroUtu looked at Reaver and shrugged, "Not sure yet. Tank?"IC: Tank -Ko-KoroHe didn't respond, instead he just stared at Utu with hate in his eyes. How he wanted to leave. He wished for Utu to simply cease to exist.As soon as he found out a way to remove the Marks, he'd use his own to kill Utu before ridding himself of it forever.Utu looked back at Reaver. How did she still live with so little blood in her body? Utu thought it odd. But he knew how resilient she was. He nodded to the Ko-Matoran as he finished with the wrappings. The Matoran turned around, and opened his mouth to speak, but before he could Utu kicked the Matoran across the face, knocking him out, his body dropping to the floor.He lifted the Matoran up by his mask and tossed him into a chair, "Who's hungry?"Tank sat down against the wall, facing away from the others. He didn't want to be there when Utu got going. He knew exactly what would happen, and he loathed it almost as much as the Toa himself.IC: Kearrstrun - Ko-KoroKearrstrun didn't sit down, instead he crouched, facing away from the Matoran, but not in the same direction as Tank. He tilted his head to the side, Tank's general direction, speaking quietly as Utu wrapped the Matoran's mouth. His words were very difficult to form, especially considering who he was speaking to."Let me go."Tank looked at Kearrstrun who seemed to be staring off into space, "I can't do that. Who's to say you won't follow us around, wait for us to sleep, then kill me before stealing back the book?"Kearrstrun didn't respond, instead he just continued looking ahead at the wall, trying to ignore the sound of rustling behind him.Utu had bound the Matoran's legs together, and his hands as well. His mouth was gagged and he was preparing for his awakening. Tank cracked open the journal and continued reading from where he left off.I'm documenting possible subjects while I search for an assistant I can trust. Among my findings, the most interesting of them all is a Toa of a small village, north of Ko-Koro. No. 1 - UtuA massive Toa with an equally sized build. Physically, he is a perfect specimen for the tests I have planned. I'd be interested to see the effect a Mark would have on a body as fit as his. His overall health however appears to be lacking. Mental sickness may or may not plague him. Perhaps his upbringing was not ideal? Regardless, despite his size he appears to be afraid of others in his village. I'm assuming they've been poor to him at a young age, and he's always been too frightened to stand up for himself. (Looking more into that later)However, he seems angry, bottling up his hatred for his "friends" he has no way to deal with age old problems, providing he's had some. This is ideal for the testing. To test the full power of the Runes, the user will have to use it to it's full extent. This would require much concentration and full investment.Utu shook the Matoran awake, who's eyes widened. Utu responded by rolling his eyes back, letting the euphoria spread throughout his body. He smiled his usual twitching smile.Additional Notes on No.1-His mannerisms resemble those with extreme disregard for life. All he has been taught is self preservation, and in some cases pleasure. Although morally, this makes him dangerous, it still makes him even more eligible for a marking.Upon closer inspection I have noticed signs of physical abuse. This confirms my suspicions of his upbringing.I am however worried what a destructive Toa will do with a power so grand as this. So for now, I have decided to leave him be. I will however continue to observe him as time passes.Utu moved the Matoran's head back and forth as though inspecting his neck and face, "You know, I'm surprised you even fell for it."Do not test Test"I always thought Ko-Matoran were supposed to be wise," He bobbed his head back and forth, rolling his eyes, "Well, for Matoran at least."I cannot pass up on a specimen as near to perfect as No. 1, I have decided, despite my assistant's impositions, to place No. 1 on the top of the list. The first subject.Utu flipped his sword around, examining it's edge, holding it next the Matoran's neck carefully. The Matoran shook, "I think I've figured out why you people speak so little. You have knowledge the other Matoran care little for," He ran the edge of his blade along the right hand side of the Matoran's neck, careful not to draw blood, "And you're scared of what you know."No. 2 - SalvinnThis Vortixx has proven to be extremely hardened. He's agile, fast (For his size), and unlike No. 1, is leading a happy enough life. Mostly. So far, I'm mostly interested in the effect a Mark will have on a Vortixx.Tank's eyes widened a little more. This must be the Vortixx he had a vision about. "I can feel it. Smell it. Taste it."Tank couldn't continue reading, not what Utu was doing his thing behind him."And I love it."

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: ReaverWith the Matoran restrained, she ripped off her bandages, and examined her wound.She had gained the wound on her first day on the island, and had been utilising it ever since, re-opening the wound in order to feed her Mark. She touched the exposed flesh, and quickly recoiled, gritting her teeth. For once, she decided to re-bandage it, let it heal. She didn't want to destroy the nerves, lose the use of her arm.She yelled over to Utu 'Leave him alone, he's done nothing to us!' She was somewhat half-hearted about it, though. Reaver could tell he was in Agony, and that made her apathetic to his suffering.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Microsnipe, Zealokan, you guys are cold. *Feels ignored, like ussually* This is the house that you're in that I'm talking about in this post, just a heads up you two.IC: Zanthos And Dalia, (Ko-Wahi, Waiting outside the house that the MBs are in):Zanthos hit the door in frustration several more times before yelling, "If anyone is inside, you have two minutes to open this door before I either bring it down, or kill the lady out here."Dalia's eyes widened in fear as she was lifted off the ground by Zanthos's power, suspended in the air, and feeling a slight tug on her arms and legs.Zanthos started to count the seconds, all the while, using his mask power to grasp Dalia's arms and legs, ready to pull them out of her joints if the beings inside didn't comply. He could hear voices under the howling wind, and he would see to it that he would get inside.

IC: ReaverSuddenly, there was a loud banging on the door, followed by shouting that could not be heard over the storm.'What now?' She yelled to no one in particular as she got up and opened the door.'And who might you be?' She calmly asked the two strangers, whilst signaling behind her back to Utu to hide the Matoran.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zanthos and Dalia (Ko-Koro, A house):Zanthos used his mask power to toss Dalia inside before following inside in suit. All he saw were three Toa, nothing strange at that."I, am Zanthos. The my 'friend' is..." He looked over to Dalia, who hadn't gotten off the floor, "What might your name be..? Nevermind about that. We will be staying here in your company, and if you refuse, I am certain we may work out a bargain."Dalia was going to reply to Zanthos, but she didn't say a word before the Toa of Gravity cut her off. At least she now knew her kidnapper's name. She moved away from the Toa of Gravity, who was blocking the door, and rubbed her arms. Making sure that she kept her left hand away from the mark on her right shoulder. Something about the other occupants of the room seemed similar to the members of the Bad Company. Dark beings, with secrets and tendency to kill for the fun of it.Will I end up the same?

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC - Yuru - Ko-Wahi HouseYuru was on his back, laying in a bed of plantlife inside the small house. He closed his, trying to get a little rest while the other beings forced the Matoran to comply. Utu was doing his thing, while Tank did what he did best. It was all horribly boring, until he felt a faint glow rise up in his mark. Someone was being threatened in a cruel way, it seemed.That's about when a Matoran crashed through the door, not bothering to get up. His mark glowed only brighter."I, am Zanthos.""Congratulations.""My 'friend' is..." He looked over to Dalia, who hadn't gotten off the floor, "What might your name be..?""I don't care who your friend is. Take a hike.""I will be staying here in your company...""I'm certain none of my sins are worthy of that kind of punishment.""And if you refuse, I'm sure we can work out a bargain.""No. You, Zanthos, should get lost and take your little carry-on with you."He sneered, getting out of the hammock and approaching the two. He was about to knock the guy to Ta-Koro, when he noticed a mark on the girl's shoulder. Not one he had seen before, but definately a mark."Change of plans. You take a hike. She stays."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Zanthos and Dalia (Ko-Koro, A House):Zanthos frowned, "I do not believe that I shall listen to you. 'She' stays with me," Zanthos could tell that this being was interested in his captive, something he could not allow, "And if you refuse, I might rip her in half, and leave you a single half, and I'll take the other."Zanthos used his mask power to illustrate his point, lifting Dalia into the air, using his mask power to make it so if the being refused his offer, he could easily tear the Toa of Water in half.Dalia's eyes widened in fear as she was lifted off the ground, and she looked at the other beings, hoping they would do something to stop the obviously crazy Toa of Gravity."No..." She pleaded, "Just listen to him... Please"

IC - Yuru - Ko-Wahi House"That sounds like a bargain. Maybe I could do it? I think cutting her would make more even halves." he looked bored, fingers twitching around his sword's handle.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Zanthos and Dalia (Ko-Koro, A House):"Before we make any sort of serious deal, what do your... associates say to this?" Zanthos inquired, he still kept his mask on and Dalia in the air. He hated to kill a member of a superior species, but if that is how the dice roll, so be it.Dalia still looked at the other occupants of the room, "Please... Just let him stay and be done with it all."She felt Zanthos glare into her, and she looked into the eyes of Yuru, silently pleading him to go along with Zanthos. There wasn't any water in the room, not any that she could feel anyway, so she couldn't use that to escape. She doubted any of the other beings were feeling pleased, as her mark still felt hungry.

IC - Yuru - Ko-Wahi HouseYuru's eyes met Dalia's, and thinned out, almost like a snake. He sneered even more. "We can find other Mark-Bearers. A dead one is find, as well. Get out."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Viroki from Onu-Wahi.IC: VirokiThe snow descended in thick sheets as Viroki climbed from the yawning exit of the tunnel. The cold wind began to bite at her face, driving her typical Skakdi grin away to be replaced with a frown. Glowering, she looked around. Ahead of her, she could see the unmistakeable shape of Ko-Koro, just beyond the falling snow. Taking heavy steps forward and watching her own footsteps develop behind her, she made her way onwards. Her first instinct should perhaps have been to go find Felitas, but for now, she had bigger questions on her mind. Someone tried to kill her and she wanted to find out who. And she knew the path to her answer lay in Ko-Koro. In the mouths of two of the most intimidating beings she'd ever met.OOC: Viroki is open for interaction, for anyone interested.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Tank - Ko-KoroTank had stood up when the banging started and he had moved to the door. When he heard what all the Toa were speaking about, he heard the threats being passed around, "Just let them both in, we'll deal with-"Tank dropped to the ground, his mark in pain. It was the same thing as Utu and Salvinn. Their marks reacted to each other in a violent manner. This time however, there was no energy whips coming from his arm. She probably hurt too.IC: Utu - Ko-KoroUtu turned around when the door had opened. He looked back at the Matoran who had just sighed in relief, "It seems more friends have joined the party."He walked over to the door when Tank dropped to the ground.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Zanthos and Dalia (Ko-Koro, A House):Zanthos looked at the two Toa curiously. The tan one had fallen to the ground in pain, at the same time, Dalia has also started to scream in similar pain. Zanthos looked curiously at the two, holding his tongue until he could figure out what was going on.Dalia's Mark of Pleasure was reacting with Tank's Mark of Pain. Dalia didn't know what was going on, she just thought it was her Mark trying to take control from lack of pleasure again, and something wrong had happened. Probably related to Zanthos' Mask power. She also didn't realize that she was screaming, she had felt pain before from when her mark was hungry, but this was different. Much different.

OOC: Ouch, I completely missed the Stannis post in the storm of pages that happened in this topic. :PIC, Aurax: Aurax nodded to Stannis. He understood Stannis' reasons for talking to Matoro. Since Nuju was taken, that only left Matoro as the one who would run the Koro. Stannis probably wanted to say a few comforting words. Aurax turned to the others. "Alright, my friends, let's get moving," he said. He opened the doors to the Sanctum and stepped outside into the frost and cold. Aurax took a look around. For some reason, he now appreciated the cold more than when he walked into the Sanctum. Even the icy village had its beauty. We have to succeed, Aurax thought. To save this island and its beauty. He began leading the others to the road that led to the cablecar.

Ic: Ambages worked into the night, downing coffee so quickly he exhausted the supply his valet had created for the project. The black liquid had long since gone cold, and he cursed the environment for it, bitterly swallowing the frosty fuel as he curled himself up in vain by his fire. It was not unusual for the matoran to do all-nighters, though he had a disdain for it. He was a worker and a planner, and sometimes he had to plan and construct his schemes posthaste. Sometimes a pre-existing plan needed to be altered or it became too engrossing to maintain in his head alone and had to be translated to medium. This, the latter of the two, was the situation Ambages had found himself in.Previously, his plan was laid out only in his mind but now, with some added details that recently occurred, he had to change it. The courses his followers would have to follow needed to change or else they would lead to catastrophe. He had sealed himself off in his study -- removed from the coffee he was going to need renewed now -- and had studiously been forming his new plan. He didn't leave anyone untouched, no destiny would be left to its own guiles.He crafted a round pedestal on which to mount his plan. Around the circular base he attached nametags of various people he used: Soran, Aurelia, Brykon, Kaccio and others obscured from the fire's light, and Ambages' own name was placed there, too. On this base, he began constructing a matrix of curved poles, gracefully winding and intertwining with each other like a work of art in and of itself, but in truth the artistry behind this creation was far more brilliant than anyone else could imagine. Each link, each slant, each termination of a line was or was to be the product of mastery and carefully executed plans. And in the end, only one pole remained on top.This was the difference between Ambages and his other peers. While they lounged behind closed doors and did things in the name of self infatuation or under the guise of betterment, Ambages had no qualms with going out and doing what needed to be done. He was not just a thinker, he was a creator. A virtue which lent itself to his profession, Ambages had designed grand architecture before, but this was something much more marvelous. And he would build it himself.

IC: Naara trotted on. She stopped before the door of her hut shortly to open it."Hey, be'ut'ful."The Ga-Toa didn't flinch at the slurred call. She merely directed her eyes towards its speaker.A noble and Ta-Toa by the name of Miglar I'Huro, that much she remembered. She'd met him briefly at the party...A smooth and affable man clad in costly hides and a Kakama, with two skakdi servants and an ornamental sword at his side. His speech was polite to a fault and droll.And now he was rip-roaring drunk, limbs slightly trembling against a wall as he grinned at her lecherously.She sighed."Wanna come to my manshun?," He slurred. Then came the cool dude's grin again. Miglar shuffled slightly away from the wall he'd been next to, towards her."I'd like to shee if you can do that leg-trick you used on the rahi again."At this, the toa caught sniggering in the shadows around him. She did not react to this showing of hidden forces at all."Excuse me, I got an inn room already," She said drily. "No thanks."The three sniggered again."You wouldn't deny a noble hish rightsh to fun, would you? Come with me and you'll get some too," he said, shuffling towards her again while the skakdi leered from the shadows.The door opened with a flick of her finger. Naara strode inside to her other tank."I'm sorry. I must be off," The Ga-Toa said, turning to continue her walk.Miglar's lips tightened into a befuddled frown. It took him a second to come up with a response in his alcohol-laden state."You're coming with me," He snarled, and blitzed to right behind her, fingers tightening around the critical left trapezius for a quick blood choke--And then the Ga-Toa and all around her disappeared.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: ReaverSimilarly, her Mark of Agony reacted to Dalia's Mark of Pleasure. However, she felt no repercussions, as the pain fed her Mark, and she grew ever stronger, the rune shining through her bandage.'I'm with Yuru. She stays, you buzz off. In case you haven't noticed, we outnumber you four to one.' Her hand hovered above her Talon Blades, ready to lash out at a moment's notice.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zanthos and Dalia (Ko-Koro, A House):"Think about it this way," Zanthos replied, "It doesn't matter in the end, it's one night, and then I'll be gone. The girl goes with me whenever I leave. You try to touch me? I kill her, end of story. I could kill her just as easily as I could kill your friend here," Zanthos gestured at Tank for effect, "And I only see two able enough to fight me. I see that the fight, despite being incredibly uneven towards your side with one more person with you, could still result in my victory. I suggest that you comply with my demands, or we re-negotiate. Seeing as you do not wish to meet my demands, I'll make you a better deal, if you are game to hunt for riches beyond your imagining."There was no treasure at the end of the rainbow, just power. But, these people didn't know that, and if they went along with him, he might actually be able to give them something good in return.Dalia was incable of speaking. While she had stopped screaming, pain wracked through her body, preventing her from forming words.

IC - Yuru - Ko-Wahi House"You want to kill her?" he chuckled, as if it was some great joke, "And you think we care? Honestly, I can name three other choices off the top of my head that are better specimens than she is. This is your final chance to get out. Now."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: ReaverShe narrowed her eyes and smirked. 'See, here's the thing: we're quite a tight-knit bunch, and when we find another like us, we invite them to join our ranks. We're inviting your friend over there. It's her choice, not yours.' She whispered inaudibly under her breath 'Darn normals, how thick can they get?'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zanthos and Dalia (Ko-Koro, A House):Zanthos tilted his head to the side in mock confusion, "I dislike killing superior beings, a waste of blood given to our kind by evolution. Now, by my reasoning, I can see there is indeed a special thing about you all. One, you," Zanthos tilted his head towards Reaver, "Grew in stature the second those two start to feel pain. Which means that in some way it pleases you, or powers you. Two, those two, once they drew nearer felt pain, which must mean, that somehow, they counteract each other. Now, whatever can give strength, and cause pain is indeed a valuable weapon for wiping out those who do not deserve to exist in a true world.""Now, I wish to review our options, I could tear the girl, and your friend limb-from-limb simply with my mask if you don't feel like playing along, and then we could go on to some battle that would be pointless and result in several deaths. I could easily walk out of here, with, or without the girl, and come back after you all with guard, which I have the distinct feeling that would be most disruptive to both parties here, or, we could hold a short-term alliance for one night before we part ways."Zanthos had not drawn his weapon yet, violence among civilized sentient beings is not good to have, unlike the filthy Skakdi or Vortixx. Instead he was riding on the card that he could either walk out of here, or talk down these beings.Dalia was starting to get herself under control, enough to glance nervously among the room's occupants. She tried moving her arms about, and finally tilted her head so her mask would graze her Mark, hopefully activating it and freeing herself from Zanthos' Mask Power. She felt the familar burst of pain as her mark activated, and took control over her body...OOC: And that's it for the night, I'm sorry for the delay, but I need someway to get read of Dalia and send Zanthos onward on the path of murder and a patient Matoran.

IC: Utu - Ko-KoroUtu shoved past Yuru and Reaver and stood, hulking in the door way, taking up most of the space. He reached forwards and grabbed a hold of Zanthos, yanking him, and her captive inside. He slammed the door shut and turned around, "Standing in the doorway is the stupidest thing you could've been doing, especially when it's clear you have a hostage. You've already drawn enough attention to us by slamming on the door like a moron, the last thing you'd want is to fight against three clearly superior Toa, which would attact every able body in this village."He stood taller, but made no motion to strike. He got straight to the point, "Right now, the only reason you are a concern to us is the Toa you are holding captive, is very special."Utu looked at Tank who was still on the ground, trying to quell his pain. Tank activated his Mark, feeding off his own pain, Dalia's Mark would feed of Tank's euphoria. Providing her Mark was a polar of his."You however, lack anything that sets you apart from all the others we've killed," Pause, "I'm going to be very clear with you right now," Utu held his one hand up, "If you kill her, there is nothing stopping us from killing you, as you have nothing left to bargain with. Your "treasure" is of no interest to us. Your words mean nothing. And you couldn't kill any of us regardless."He held his other hand up, "But if you cut out the threats, look at what's at stake, and talk about it, maybe we can solve this little problem."Nobody said anything for a moment, the only sound that was heard was Tank and Dalia's heavy breathing."Are we clear?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Inn, Ko-Koro)Suddenly, Zanthos would feel a presence behind him. None of them could see it, but they all - especially Utu and Tank - could feel it."I'd advise you listen to him," said the careful whisper. "I would hate to have to tear your spine out through the back of your neck."IC: Jasik (Flash-Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)Jasik opened his eyes about ten hours later and turned to the left, smiling a bit at the sight of Veira still sleeping soundly on the couch. He stood quietly and stretched, quietly yawning to himself as he looked out the window.He crouched down on the floor and began to do his morning workout.Let's see. Start with twenty-five jackknifes...OOC: They've been frozen for about three days in-game, so I definitely didn't screw up the space-time continuum or anything.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Zanthos and Dalia (Ko-Koro, A House):Zanthos let out a large sigh, hoping to show that he had given up trying to convince them, "Alright, seeing how I would prefer to end this confrontation upon a high note, let us talk. Like the higher beings we are."Dalia struggled, her mark feeding off Tank's, their proximity still causing her to feel pain coursing through her body, but it was better with her mark finally feeding. She writhed against the invisible bonds that held her in the air, trying to break free from Zanthos' telekinetic power.

IC - Yuru - House"Let me explain. You are inferior to me. To us. To her." he pointed at Dalia, "and yet you somehow consider yourself superior to others. You are nothing. You are a speck of dust that makes a pearl invisible to those who wish to find it. Tomorrow morning, the wind will come and blow you away, leaving the pearl for our use." He stepped forward, getting in Zanthos' face."Am I making myself clear to you? Or, shall I show you just how inferior you are? There is a Toa behind you that could slaughter you as I speak. Your mask would be worth nothing as your very body turns against you and tried to destroy you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Zanthos and Dalia (Ko-Koro, A House):Zanthos kept his face a mask (get it?) and only replied, "I was not referring to any occupants of this room. While you have the mindset that you are greater than the average Toa, I have the mindset that there are others lower than anyone in this room. Species that only survived by a trick of fate. Now, debating with you is not my concern, I am more interested with your 'friend' there." Zanthos inclined his head at Utu during this last remark.Are all of them like this? If so, it may be better to depose of them when I get rid of the lesser species, too egotistical for the perfect world,Zanthos thought, reflecting upon his greater plan. Even so, he was in no hurry to die by these beings hands. He weakend the telekinetic power around Dalia so he could form a invisible barrier of telekinetic energy a centimeter around his body, similar to the bonds that held the Toa of Water.OOC: Pretty sure you can do that with a Matatu... It doesn't say anything against it on BSO1 or the BIONICLE Wiki, and it's a telekinetic ability.

IC: Utu - Ko-KoroUtu just smiled, "You don't understand."He chuckled, "You're the problem."Utu froze Zanthos' legs in place, "Now. Either you give us your friend here to be with the people she belongs with and we let you go to pursue your dreams of treasure. Or, you can resist, and in all likelihood, get yourself killed," Utu shrugged, "Unless you have any other ideas."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Zanthos (Ko-Koro, A house):The Toa of Gravity felt like scowling, but he decided against it, if he was to leave, he better not provoke these beings, "Very well then, You win. I walk away from this in one piece, and will have seen nothing to inform the Guards of, just a house full of friends enjoying a meal here, nothing more, nothing less."IC: DaliaDalia continued to struggle in the air, slowly freeing herself due to Zanthos' lack of attention.

IC-Praggos:Praggos tightened his cloak about himself, moving quickly through the streets of Ko-Koro. He had yet to find any more information about the maroon-coloured mark imprinted upon his shoulder, and he was moving out to head over to Ga-Wahi, to see if he might learn anything there. However, his duties as a guard stepped in before that once he passed a house near the edge of the Koro."I'm sorry," he said, stepping up to the three who were closest to the door of the house, "But did one of you just mention something about taking the other's spine?" He raised an eyebrow skeptically. "That's one of the oddest things I've heard in a while."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC:They had closed the door and are all inside. I'm just gonna say Praggos knocked. it's possible he would've noticed Utu pulling the two Toa inside, plus all the commotion before that.IC: Utu - Ko-KoroEverybody stopped talking and moving when the door knocked. Even the bound Matoran was still. Utu quickly moved the Matoran out of view. He held up a finger and moved to the entrance as quietly as possible, pressing himself against the wall next to the door. He nodded to Reaver to open the door, 'Turn them away if you can.' He mouthed.

| BZPRPG Profiles |