Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Praggos:Praggos knocked upon the door again. "Please, will somebody open this up?" He yelled through the door. "In the name of the Ko-Koro Sanctum Guard, open this residence before I am forced to do so myself!" He stood back, holding up one hand which began to glow with icy energy, holding up the other with one of his knives.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Ic: It was daybreak when Ambages completed his matrix. The harsh rays of the mountain sun shone down through the ceiling windows of his apartment, illuminating his icy study in a wash of white and aquamarine light. He scratched his head in a languid manner and sat down on his office chair, in part to admire his work and to rest at last. But while the architect's hands and body were exhausted, his mind was as sharp as it was when he started, and his intellectual work was not yet completed. Alas, the day had not yet even started for him.He rang the bell for his valet who came posthaste, and Ambages unlocked the door to the study with a button under his desk. The man ushered forth and awaited orders as obediently as any loyal servant, but while Ambages appreciated the faith his servant had, he still did not completely trust him, for beneath the eyes of the committed valet was the eyes and mind of a Grandison, and Ambages was not to trust an unpredictable person with the most touchy of matters. Even those he trusted most, the other three of the Four Peers, were not to be assumed except after a ritual with arms. "Mast'r, what is that?" the valet asked upon seeing the matrix."Architecture," Ambages replied simply. "Now listen to me here. I need all my employs to meet me in the garden posthaste. They will be my newscasters.""Will ye me spreadin' word on that there academy, sah?""Yes, I will," Ambages said, nodding while registering the foresight of his servant."Then why not flyers, sah?"Nevermind. "Word of mouth can do far more than a piece of paper. Now, the employs.""Yes, sah."

IC - Yuru - HouseYuru slapped his palm to his face.Are. You. Kidding. Me.He pounded the door hard enough to make small pieces of wood shoot out at Praggos' face."Shut yourself up before I'm forced to do so myself."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:Praggos moved slightly, allowing the splinters of wood to fly past him, feeling contempt for the being speaking to him. His mark and eyes began to glow."Of course, making threats is always the best option," the Toa of Ice said. "Maybe somebody will be more like to show manners than you are. Now, somebody open this door before I have to." He'd seen quite a bit of commotion going on over this way, including a number of threats from another Toa of Ice. As per his orders, he was supposed to check out any such disturbances as he had seen.Something else was on his mind, though-on two of the beings appeared marks such as the like of the one Praggos carried. Might as well take whatever opportunity you have to gain knowledge, he thought.

profiles i guess

IC - Yuru - HouseYou arbiting hypocrite."This is none of your business."He stepped back, placing a hand in the air. The door began securing itself with roots, now nigh-unbreakable.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:Praggos watched as the door began securing itself to the ground, and he rolled his eyes. "And yet I can tell you aren't the previous owner of this home, nor do I hear him as normally I would were he to have guests." The Toa of Ice raised a fist, prepared to punch a hole in the door."So you are either petty thieves, or torturing the person who lives here. Which is it, I wonder?" He asked sarcastically, though he felt he already knew the answer.

profiles i guess

IC: Viroki, Xavor and ZhoryaShivering from the cold, Viroki trudged her way through the constant blizzard that descended over Ko-Koro and strode through the great city. Unused to the freezing temperature, she hugged herself and moved swiftly, before coming to a halt in front of a particular inn, the name of which she barely bothered to read as she stepped inside. The shift in temperature was received gratefully by Viroki who shook the snow off her shoulders and glanced around. Besides from a few Matoran here and there who murmured together in low voices, the place was empty. The Skakdi walked over to the empty bar and took a seat, waiting expectantly. Without missing a beat, as soon as she sat down, two heads peeked over the bar at her, eyes leering at her filled with mischief. Two Vortixx rose up and leaned against the bar, grinning menacingly at her."Viroki," one of them smirked. "Long time no see.""Not nearly long enough, Xavor," Viroki said humourlessly. "Well, I can tell you don't work here. My guess is the bartender's tied up at your feet?"Zhorya paused, before winking and saying, "We had a disagreement of opinion. We're just making him see things our way.""Well, I'm not here to stop you. I'm after something else.""You always are," Xavor sniffed, feigning sadness. "Nobody ever hunts us down just to talk.""How exactly did you find us though?" Zhorya asked.Viroki stared into Zhorya's eyes considering the question. "Same way anyone else does. They follow the air of unpleasantness. But I don't care about that and neither do you. You know why I'm here.""Oh please, we know a lot, but not everything my dear," Xavor frowned. "By the way, I noticed your pet's run off. Where is he?""We got separated in Onu-Wahi. Hopefully the little runt hasn't made too much trouble for himself on the way to Ta-Koro. We were attacked in the tunnels on the way to Ta-Wahi. And I bet you know who did it.""We might," Zhorya grinned, his eyes twinkling. "Why, we just might.""But we may not. You shouldn't assume things, darling, that can end you up in unfortunate places.""As it is, we don't know. We were indeed approached by some odd bloke in a cloak who asked about you, but we respect our customers privacy. At least until their debts are paid off. We don't know who it is, just as you yourself don't."Viroki frowned. By all rights, she should skewer the two in front of her for putting her in jeopardy, but she decided that would never get her anywhere. They were only doing their job after all and would gladly do the same for her any day. They could prove useful. Besides, they'd probably rigged the very stool she was sitting on. "Fine," she said slowly. "I get it. You don't know. Or you're not telling me. But if you find out anything, anything at all, you're finding me and telling me right away.""By all means," Xavor said, bowing mockingly to the Skakdi. "And how will the madam be paying us this time?""In IOU's. Like always," Viroki said simply as she stood."We wouldn't expect anything less," Zhorya smirked, and said nothing more as Viroki turned and wordlessly walked back out of the inn.OOC: Xavor, Zhorya and Viroki are all open for interaction, fellows. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

OOC:I hope you don't mind the minor bunny here Shadow.IC: Utu - Ko-Koro VillageUtu rolled his glowing eyes. He looked at Zanthos, "Your fault."He signaled to Yuru to drop the plants from the door, while the plants retracted, Utu positioned himself in front of the door."YOU WANT INSIDE?"Utu wound up, a fear powered kick slammed his foot into the wooden door, smashing what was left of the door at the being outside. He motioned to the others to wait before he stepped outside, the dust disappearing with the blizzard. He stood even taller, looking down upon the Toa of ice that stood before him.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:A quick wall of ice stopped the shreds of the door from harming Praggos, a wall which dropped as soon as Utu appeared. He looked upon the being, unimpressed. He was much too use to the intimidation tactic-however, his mark and eyes glowed brighter from the contempt that seemed to flow from the two of them."Why, yes, I do," he said calmly. "Though I see that you and I appear to be of the same ilk." He gestured to Utu's mark.

profiles i guess

IC-Praggos:Praggos looked on the Toa of Ice in front of him, before shrugging, walking into the home with his mark in full view. He then proceeded to take himself a chair, sitting on it and pulling a small book from his bag, which he proceeded to begin reading as he waited for an explanation as to what was happening.

profiles i guess

IC: Utu - Ko-KoroUtu held out his hand to shake, "Good to see you Dorian."IC: Tank -Ko-KoroTank stood up, still keeping his eye on Kearrstrun. He surveyed the room. The utter confusion the small Matoran held in his eyes, the confusion he himself was feeling. The sudden appearance of more Bearers, and now Arekule's Journal. It was all very overwhelming. Tank heard Utu say Dorian's name.Great.At least they were together again. Closer to finding out more about themselves. Tank considered just leaving, and seeing if he could find out how to remove the Mark in the book. But thought better of it. The fact that he was having visions around these people made leaving seem stupid.

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:Tank would find that he wasn't the only one that was confused, as Praggos closed his book and set it back in his bag. His mark was slowly wearing off-his contempt had changed moreso to boredom."So, would anybody mind telling me just what is going on here?" He asked, and then his eyes shifted to the Matoran in the room.

profiles i guess

IC: Reaver'And hello to you too.' She said sarcastically. 'We're just having a... family meeting, if you will.' She gestured to everyone elses Marks, before removing her bandage and showing her own. 'We were in the middle of negotiating with the Normal over there.' She held her hand out to Zanthos and his captive, Dalia.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC - Yuru - House"Before you make any threats here, let's factor in the odds. We have five superior beings who can activate supernatural marks of power and become stronger than you can imagine, simultaneously turning your armor against you during the process of suffocation and your limbs being torn off while you freeze to death. We can do that. That's our side."He chuckled, shaking his head."You're a hypocrite of a Toa of ice with an attitude and horrible job security."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Okay, let's see what I can do about Leon here....IC: Leon - Hospital, Ko-koro -I'd been in the hospital for who knows how long now, I wasn't sure, I'd been asleep for most of it. The doctor finally gave me a clean bill of health and sent me on my way. I exited the building, I had only one thing on my mind, finding the one who had actually cared enough to help me. I don't think I even got his name, but I'd find him, and repay him...somehow.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Praggos:Praggos felt strength supplementing his limbs, his mark beginning to glow dimly from Yuru's comments. "Make no mistake, Yuru," he said, using the name given by the Toa of Air, "I could quickly freeze any liquid components within your body. The rapid expansion and compression in various parts of your body would render you incapable of attacking, or possibly kill you." Praggos looked over the various beings in the group, and gestured to Utu."He is, effectively, the only one who would be able to stop and reverse the process, due to our sharing an element. Namely because I don't see a Toa of Fire here-but most of them are hotheaded enough that they would burn us all to a crisp."

profiles i guess

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"And you, Utu," Dorian said politely, shaking the hand of his fellow Bearer. "Tank," he added, inclining his head in greeting."What have you discovered while I was gone?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tank - Ko-KoroTank watched as Dorian and Utu entered the hut again, "Well this book-"IC: Utu - Ko-Koro"You aren't leaving until you let your captive go." Tank rolled his eyes and held up Arekule's journal. When Kearrstrun turned around to see Dorian he shrunk back down again, clearly unhappy with the beings he was with, "We found this. Apparently written by the Marks creator, Arekule."He tossed to book to Dorian.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"Hmm..." Dorian said, flipping through the pages. "One for each of us."He stopped on his own entry and began to read...No. 8- DorianIt's been pretty difficult digging information up on this character. Kearrstrun was the first to point out his possible profession was the reason for his constant hiding. Turns out, being a professional killer causes you to live in hiding most of the time.He's pretty good at it too. Not good at killing in the sense that Utu is good at killing, but he's been the most precise, exact as expected by a Toa of his stature. The majority of the times I've seen Dorian, he's been killing somebody. This has been perfect for observing his technique. A mixture between the style Salvinn employs, and R'ralrun's style.I've yet to investigate what kind of person he is however, which after Utu, I've been more careful about. (Kearrstrun was right)Additional notes on No. 8-The fact that a potential Bearer who is a skilled killer would make my observations a little more acute. I'm sure he's not the healthiest mentally, but he has shown no signs of psychosis. Not yet.He's cynical. Not so self absorbed as Leavit, but he's confident. Has a lack of belief in destiny.I think I'll give him some.Test"Interesting," he said to himself, handing the book back to Tank. "Do you recognize the handwriting? Either of you?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Praggos turned to look at the journal Dorian held. "I doubt I'll be in there," he said, "But if I am, try to find out what it says of me." He then turned to the tied Matoran in the back."And why exactly do you have the little one bound and gagged?" He asked, an eyebrow raised. Hopefully he could get the Matoran out peacefully, but that wasn't the most likely thing in the world just then.

profiles i guess

IC: Utu - Ko-KoroUtu stepped over to Dalia, and grabbed a hold of her arms. It would take a lot to get away from him, especially with his Mark active.IC: Tank - Ko-KoroTank continued to flip the pages."No. Even candidates that never got into "testing" are here... You're either, Leavit, or... Praggos. Everyone."Tank's brow furrowed, "Everyone except me." Kearrstrun looked up.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"Well, what is that supposed to mean?" asked Dorian, looking up. "Whoever wrote that journal had a biography's worth of info on each of us. I find it hard to believe they would have just skipped over you. Not when your Mark is one of the most powerful of all."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"Praggos, Ko-Koro Guard, Toa of Ice, obviously," he said. "Mark of contempt. Light maroon colour, deepens when active." He pulled out a notepad, ready to take notes."Tell me everything it says for my entry, please. I want to know what they know of me."

profiles i guess

IC: VernadonVernadon had been very, very annoyed of Kaccio's latest antics. To just up and leave, sure he might of had a good intention in mind, but wouldn't have been too much to consult him first. It was obvious from the encryption, which had read: Be aware of the renegade teacher. it hadn't taken long before Vernadon had picked up just who he meant. It was obvious from the get-go just who Kaccio would clash the most with.Vernadon only hoped Kaccio had not done anything rash. When will that man understand every Teacher has been brought on for a reason. Naara may be frustrating, and have a very different Teaching method but that part of the reason she was brought on. You do realize that if she had not been here, things probably would've moved along much faster. That may be, but just like chance it is a balancing act. While I must say Naara should have also been more inclined to focus more on the good of the school as a whole. That is also part of the reason we brought her on, her very stubborness can at times a major asset. Plus she helps to balance out many of the other weaker willed Teachers.So I suppose one could argue that it is indeed Kaccio who is the Renegade. I'm not saying that at all! Kaccio is a good man, but at times he is unable to see the folly of his own brash decisions, unable to see that while one thing may be more preferable, it can not be forced upon others. For doing such a thing will only lead to the collapse of this School's Unity. He is part of the reason I made sure all the Teacher's knew we were equals, so that we would not have men grasping for power in the hopes of furthering the school in their own perfect image.Tail's chuckled, You know Vernadon in many ways we too have gained a certain Unity, a Unity brought about for the sake of saving these school. Yes sick as it may be we have.That's when it him, it wasn't the actions of the other Teacher's not bothering to listen to him. No it was that no one had bothered to bring about a sense of Unity to the School. Every Teacher wanted this school to become glorious, but not a single shared the same dream as the others. No one had taken the time to Unify these Dream. Without Unity, the first virtue, the very act of preforming their Duty, and guiding Students to their Destinies, could not be achieved. It was up to someone, and for some reason that some one always seemed to have to been Vernadon, to bring about Unity to the School. Whatever actions Naara or Kaccio may have done in the past, it was there that Vernadon would leave them. For Unity began easiest with a fresh slate. When the previous statistics were gone, there is no way to predict which way chance may take one.So what do you say Tails, a fresh slate, a fresh start? Yes, Vernadon, a fresh slate. Oh and call me Mahanga, Mahan for short.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: Kaccio returned from his sojourn in the early hours of the morning. The frost from the night make the ground crunchy beneath his heavy heeled boots as he did not bother with activating any energies to make his trip quieter. Soon, the college's huts came into view over the hill's horizon as he came nigh to it, and he could see the door to his hut was bared of the note he had left there. Doubtlessly Vernadon had found it and read it, maybe even taken it off himself, and Kaccio expected that the scholar was eagerly awaiting the mental master's return. He was sure there would be... colourful dialogue in his reception.He first went for his hut and dispensed some of his traveling burdens on his bed. At least his things were still there; nobody had cast him out for excusing himself. He fetched his walking cane, too. He was not a fighter, but he always felt more prepared when he held the symbol of authority in his fingers. The golden skull atop the stick served as a powerful reminder of death and its glory, and to Kaccio, there was more than just the physical death. Everything was finite, including ideals, thoughts, plans and souls. It was completely possible for any of those things to die, and his staff of office made him feel more ready for whatever eventuality and deaths fell upon his body or mind, or those he taught. He tucked the plans and charter given to him by Ambages in slots in his armor and set off to face the music he was sure to hear.He closed the door after him as he left the cottage and entered the courtyard of the college. He was not looking for a fight, but he was expecting one nonetheless.

IC - OrnataA ussal scuttled out of the Onu-Koro to Ko-Wahi highway, a chilly Onu-Matoran sitting atop it. He jumped off the crab and told it to go back to Onu-Koro; he did not want to use such speedy transport again. It was convenient, but it left him feeling sick and cold, though the latter was most likely the environment.Ugh, it's so cold here... at least it's not too bright. After all my time in the caves I worry that I might be a little light sensitive! thought Ornata, searching for a cloak or something of it's kind in his bag. He regretted buying a heatstone, it would have been very valuable right now.He kept a bamboo disk at the ready as he trecked through the snowy drifts; he'd heard that some of the ice rahi were very vicous. Hopefully I run into someone who has some directions, I wouldn't want to get lost out here!

IC: Tank - Ko-KoroTank just raised an eyebrow, a little annoyed at Praggos was so uninterested that Tank was missing."No. 20 - PraggosKearrstrun had pointed me in the direction of Praggos. A scholar, one of the few Toa who works at the Wall of History, Praggos doesn't talk much (Toa of ice obviously) but one thing I've noticed is the way he holds himself. It seems he is attempting to hide his absolute loneliness. Nobody speaks to him in the workplace, and from what we've seen has no other relationships. After work each day he just goes home. The only reason Kearrstrun suggested him to me is his mind. He Believes he might be able to control the Mark, bringing it to another level. I disagree. He's nothing special.Do not testKearrstrun has found a journal in Praggos' home. They contain plausible ideas for weapons, mechanical (and biological? Looking into it*) marvels. And it's chalk full of equations, some of which I have never seen. They're extremely complicated but I think I can figure them out with some time.*It seems I'm not the only one interested in weapons built to give powers. Praggos is ahead of our time in terms of biological technology. His calculations however, are incomplete. They'll never work. Not if what he's planning is anything like what I've seen.Test."Tank looked up from the journal, "Did you get all that?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: OrnataOrnata had begun using his pickaxe to keep him standing as the snow began to fall thicker. He had tried using his lightstone to cut through the thick cold, but to little avail. He travelled in the derection he hoped was Ko-Koro. He didn't bother covering his tracks from rahi in these conditions, as the snow would surely take care of them.He came upon a small ice cave and decided to rest there.I hope I get there soon... he thought to himself.

IC - Yuru - HouseThe Toa of plantlife was back to his bed of vines, not honestly caring about some lunatic's opinion on him. He didn't care why he'd been chosen, or why he'd been given such a powerful mark. The others didn't understand about cruelty and its attributes. They couldn't begin to comprehend his power."I personally still think Zanthos should beat it."He sat up, forming a footrest of vegetation. "But first, we take down the newcomer. I don't trust him nearly as far as I can catapult him."

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Ic: Ambages met with his employees in the garden of his apartment. The setting was one of peace and, surprisingly, warmth in the village. It was a dual-membrane glass greenhouse enclosed in ice, which allowed the light to enter and heat it while keeping a barrier of air between the two skins, so that it did not melt the ice around it or allow the ice to cool the cavity. It was one of Ambages' own creations and a surprisingly ingenious invention. It was here that he grew herbs and plants of many types and cultures orchids he had gathered from the island, and also retreated to on occasion.His employees were people from all walks of life. Ambages had many people in his pocket, a virtue he credited to his vast wealth and connections. In many ways, Ambages was a sort of feudal lord: People all over the island held him in high esteem, and whose who did not either were ignored by the architect or were indebted to him in some way. In turn, their people, their "knights" for the purpose of the parallel, worked for him on occasion, though he had to treat them carefully. He gave them the simple missions and the grunt work, while reserving more... delicate directives for his leftenants, his Peers and assassins. In this case, the mission was a simple task of propaganda, a task fitting for this group."I want all of you to go about the island and spread word of the academy on the border of Ko and Ga-Wahi. No flyers should be used, only word of mouth. Each of you has a docket with all the information you need to preach of this college, and your sole duty is to tell as many people as possible about this exciting venue of scholarship and betterment, physical and mental. Word of mouth only; your positive encourangement of the college is worth far more than a poster in a koro's community board. Permeate the establishments, peruse the markets, make pilgrimage to their inns and bars. Target the weak and tell them to be stronger, point the dumb to become smart, direct the blind so that they can see. I want all the world to be aware of this valuable asset to society. And in reward for your services, I will help you all in one way each when the times come. Now go."

IC - Coryza - CaveIndeed, the trip up the mountain was not the simplest of treks. He wasn't used to snow, and continuously slipping, often falling behind while Hiemalis kept going. He would only catch up on the smoother (if less slippery could count as that) when he full-out sprinted. The cave. That's where they were going. Back to where the entire ordeal began. As they entered, he was less than enthusiastic upon seeing the chains and remembering the cold, bloody nights when he believed he would never again see the sun. Maybe he should've just died. Then again, he wouldn't be in the service of the Lord if Winter. At least, willingly.He made himself (moderately) comfortable at a small pile of rocks, sighing softly. Maybe he could get a little rest.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: OrnataAfter a short, nearly sleepless rest, Ornata gathered himself off of the icy rocks and prepared to make way to Ko-Koro. He found the icicles around him fascinating in a most magnificent way, and decided to sketch a few into his journal before he left.Soon after his ice-gazing, he headed out of the cave, into the deep snow. The air was noticably thinner now, granting hem better sight. He couldn't help but notice the perculiar set of tracks in the snow. They most likely belonged to a rahi, one with large paws.RAWR!Ornata jumped and turned around to see a wild Kane-Ra snarling at him. He panicked, and ran backwards into a rock, tripping over. He grabbed one of his bamboo disks, hastily aiming for the rahi's infected kanohi. The shot missed, and bounced off the teritorial beast's face, angering it further. It lunged forward, snapping the dish under its powerful foot, and extended its neck at the Onu-Matoran. Ornata ran to the side, narrowly dodging it.I can't outrun this beast! I surely meet my fate here!Just then, Ornata stumbled backwards, falling into an narrow passage between two large mounds of rock. The Kane-Ra squeezed its head into the crevice, only to become stuck.Ornata ran through the gap, out into the other side of the passage. He hoped that he did not have problems with rahi again.In the distance he could make out what seemed like Ko-Koro. He rushed towards the village, excited about finding somewhere he could stay the night,

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"Enough."The word was spoken quietly, with a sense of dangerous calm in its undertones; Dorian had never seen the need to yell when it wasn't necessary."Now is not the time to worry what the scrawlings of a mad scientist have to say about your personality. This is not a dating service that we signed up for, nor is it something we can back out of at the slightest misgiving, as our new friend has shown us minutes ago. What I want to know, Tank, is why we were all stalked, noted, and experimented on to receive these gifts while you remain invisible in the bigger picture. Care to spout some ideas?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME