Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Praggos:Praggos flipped to yet another page, drawing the symbol of the eye and quite a few of those others that were carved into Kearrstrun's chest, looking up occasionally to make sure he had replicated them correctly."Interesting," he said. He thought he recognized a few of the symbols from inside the sanctum, but he wasn't sure. "A couple of those look rather oddly like the symbols for death and rebirth," he observed, though he wasn't certain any of the others would know what he was talking about.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)"I...I have to go," Dorian said, obviously still shaken. "I'll be back soon. Following up on a lead that I'd rather investigate alone. It's kind of personal."Without another word, he walked out of the house and began the trek out of Ko-Wahi. He smirked as his Mark activated, giving him a new surge of power.Nothing hurts that badly.OOC: Dorian to Onu-Wahi.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KrayzikkA massive hand appeared on Yghari's shoulder.When the Toa turned, he saw an immense Titan standing over him, face solemn under his mask. "I think that's enough, sir."A short time before, Krayzikk had departed the school for town. After arriving, he had fought down the urge to get a drink, and chose to enter the bar and get something non-alcholic.Then he had seen Yghari, and decided to step in.

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking to Krayzikk: He wasn't sure if he had seen this person before in his life; during his travels, he had seen to many faces... and he was beginning to lose track. Instead of recoiling in shock, he looked back to his drink, and set it down on the counter in front of him. "You're probably right... I never was one to drink anyhow," he said, pushing the glass away from him. He turned to face the Titan who stood before him, merely studying him, trying to determine who he was exactly."I go by Yghari, if you were wondering. What do you call yourself?" he asked, not sure who this person was, or what it was that they wanted from a guy like him. He spoke with some form of manners, so he guessed that he wasn't a thug or anything of the like, but still, you never knew when someone was going to be sent to kill you one day. Maybe this was that day? -Yghari

IC: Krayzikk"Krayzikk. Krayzikk the Avenger." Krayzikk stated, as he sat down heavily. He eyed the glass before Yghari with a mixture of longing and disgust. He sighed, and ordered a fruit drink. Quite distinctly non-alcoholic. "So. What troubles are you trying to drown?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Beatha:Beatha, still watching Krayzikk, sat in a corner of the bar. He sipped from a glass of white wine, a great vintage from Ga-Wahi...He needed to buy more of this stuff for himself. However, he was still on the mission he'd assigned himself to...and he wasn't about to blow that off for a few barrels and bottles of wine.

profiles i guess

IC: SoranI hate the bloody cold. Honestly that was the main thought going through my mind right now. Sure being a Toa of Fire I could easily heat up my surroundings, and I did, but at the same time it was such a waste of Elemental Energy. For while it may fine in the short term, a constant use of my heating abilities would leave me drained, and while I wasn't there yet, I knew I was getting close. 'Course, that's why I have a Sanok, I can take down enemies before they can take advantage.Of course ranting about the past makes no difference, especially if you don't even know what happened, so perhaps a recap would be useful. After dropping the Toa off at the hospital I made my way to the Inn but by the time I got there the activity had died down. Paikish was so engrossed in some book, I knew there was no point in waiting, and frankly none of the other Patrons meant much to me. So I asked around quickly and learnt that Ambages had been last seen heading back towards his home, I left.Unfortunately that brought me back out into the cold, like I said not fun. So trekking along through the bloody cold I made my way to the Koro, which brings me to my present situation, of course what I didn't realize at the time was that I was passing straight in front of the hospital I dropped the Toa off at, perhaps the being even saw me. Of course at time I was unaware of any of this, I was merely making my way to home of Ambages, which is where I soon stopped by at. I grinned, time for my next mission, and knocked on the door. Here we go.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Krayzikk"Krayzikk. Krayzikk the Avenger." Krayzikk stated, as he sat down heavily.He eyed the glass before Yghari with a mixture of longing and disgust. He sighed, and ordered a fruit drink. Quite distinctly non-alcoholic. "So. What troubles are you trying to drown?"

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking to Krayzikk:"Oh, you know. The usual feeling of uselessness, trying to forget my past failures... I've been a lousy hero as far as us Toa go, and I've been even worse to several groups of people who I had begun to consider friends... meh, they're all gone now," he said to the titan, noticing his glace toward his drink."What brings you to this sad little bar way out in the solace of Ko-Koro?" he asked as the bartender brought Krayzikk his... drink. -Yghari

IC: Krayzikk"Everything and nothing at the same time. I needed a place to get my head together."Krayzikk took a sip, and grimaced."Horrible without alcohol."

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking to Krayzikk:Yghari nodded, bars were convenient places to gather one's thoughts; as long as there wasn't a brawl going on, bars such as these were normally peaceful places, where someone could find a bit of solace in an otherwise crowded place. Of course, in Ko-Koro, it was like this all over the village, all the time, too. The bars out here were even quieter, as the natives rarely drank anything, and spent more time studying than anything... these kinds of places catered more or less to visitors, such as Yghari and Krayzikk. He wondered where this guy had come from... he obviously wasn't native to Mata Nui (then again, Mata Nui was filled to the very brim with immigrants...), but he supposed his past was his own business, and that was not Yghari's business. -Yghari

IC: Leon - Ko-koroI stood just outside the Hospital in the cold, not sure where to go or what to do. I wasn't having any luck finding that Toa, I was just about to give up when I saw him pass by. It must of been my lucky day. I quickly followed him, or slowly...I was sorta still weak from my injuries. I followed him until he stopped at someone's home. I wasn't sure if he noticed me or not, but I decided to wait until he was finished talking to whoever was in that house before I spoke with him.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Beatha:Beatha continued to watch closely, taking mental note of what the two said in their speaking as he sipped at his wine. He pulled out his pipe, setting it beside him as he noticed his wine was beginning to run low.Beatha then thought about Krayzikk-the Titan certainly seemed to have calmed down...but what if he flew into a rage again? What if he continued along his quest for revenge? Beatha would have to find a way to dissuade him, to bring him back to his senses...but how?This Titan, judging by his build, was a fighter-and not just on the side. Fighting was his life. It seemed an integral part of who he was...and if he decided to do what he wanted just because he could, how would Beatha stop him?The Toa of Fire let out a slight grunt, taking another sip of his wine.

profiles i guess

IC: Krayzikk"This is hoing to sound awfully strange, but if almost everyone you knew was either dead or had turned on you, what would you do?"Krayzikk asked randomly. He tapped his hand against the bar, causing it to tremble slightly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: SoranI wasn't surprised to see that Ambages had a valet, just like I wasn't surprised that I had a tail. Even less surprising was that the tail was the Toa I had dropped off at the hospital, of course I showed no sign of noticing, after all I didn't expect him to follow me into Ambages house, or for him to wait outside for a long time. Especially not in this weather. I looked down at the Valet, "The Name's Soran, Ambages should be expecting me."IC: VernadonVernadon smiled as Kaccio arrived beside him. Sure he didn't know whether what Kaccio had done was detrimental, atleast not yet, but that wasn't what mattered. No one must always show others, especially his peers a certain amount of courtesy, regardless of the suspicions one may hold. Of course if he has done something awful, I can always tear him to pieces. No you can't what is wrong with you. Killjoy. Vernadon then turned to face his fellow teacher,"Kaccio, how nice of you to finally return, may I inquire into you whereabouts, and what you were up to?" It wasn't really a request but more of an order, it would be wise for Kaccio to follow. Remember we can always tear him to shreds. Shut up.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Krayzikk"This is going to sound awfully strange, but if almost everyone you knew was either dead or had turned on you, what would you do?"Krayzikk asked randomly. He tapped his hand against the bar, causing it to tremble slightly.

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking to Krayzikk:He thought about the question, wondering what he himself would really do if he were really caught in a situation like that. "I'd probably just move on. I can't bring back the dead, but I can avenge them; and those who turn on me chose to do so themselves, as I would never provoke anyone to become my enemy in any way," he said, giving him the most honest answer he could come up with; he wasn't exactly surrounded by loved ones and friends anyhow, and never really had been... though, he understood the pain of loss all too well. Heh, it was his self proclaimed duty to prevent such happenings, wasn't it? He supposed this was just another piece to the puzzle of this guy; maybe he didn't have anyone in this world anymore... if that were true, he felt sorry for him. -Yghari

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded. "I've got one friend left in this world. Over the course if a day, almost all my friends died and my girlfriend was killed right behind me while I tried to protect her."He leaned back. "And the closest thing I had to a parent became a pirate."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Ic: "Yes'm, right this way," the valet said, ushering Soran in to the room and shutting the door after him. As he did so, though, he could tell there was another one. He would be aware of it."This way," he said, leading Soran to the dining hall. It was an icy room like all the others, with a vaulted ceiling and a long table that stretched through the room. A single occupant was seated, apparently finishing a meal."Soran!" Ambages said, rising. "Good of you to drop in, and I'm glad you found me. I was actually about to summon you, so thank you for sparing me the energy. But first, is there anything I can do for you?"****"Well, Vernadon," Kaccio started, "I went to Ko-Koro to talk to a sponsor. The academy now has a backer and a means of spreading word of the establishment, as well as a means to go ahead with some of our more important projects. The backer is Ambages, the architect." He explained this slowly and deliberately, not letting in any margin for misunderstanding. "Now with the means, we can go ahead and accomplish what we always wanted to AND gain and influx of new students to make up for the disappointing outflow we've had." He knew this would not sit well with Vernadon, but as if to add insult to the offense, he finished with, "I hope you understand."

IC: Kuma (Ko-Koro)Kuma walked through the cold, quiet city of Ko-Koro. He was trying to get to Ga-Koro as fast as he could, but the wind and the cold kept him from going any faster. Soon he was finally past all of that and in Ga-Koro.

IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - ShopTank watched as Dorian got up to leave, and as Utu did nothing to stop him. After he left he turned his attention to the Toa of ice, "Why did you let him go?"IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - Shop"I trust him."Tank just rolled his eyes and went back to examining Kearrstrun's chest.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"I would not trust him," Praggos said. "Something about his demeanor did not seem right. The way he held himself, the supposed 'pain.' It just doesn't add up for me-I have not seen any of you express pain like that from your mark, unless the opposite emotion was encountered." He shrugged.

profiles i guess

IC:Mariko stood forzen (not literally) in the plaza behind the gate to Ko-Wahi. He had no idea how he would avoid a confrontation with the locals. He could still hear the guards, totally unbecoming for their character, stopping at the door of inns and near small groups. "Onua is back!" was one of the sentences he could make out. To him, the name didn't mean anything. he'd heard it before, in an old legend, but that was it. He had no relation to that Toa, yet the name seemed to hold importance for these people.While he was still trying to decide how to best avoid the trouble of mistaken identities, he spotted a small group of people making their way too him, pointing and whispering in excitement. Spirits save me... the Aitua thought.OOC: A small crowd of excited Matoran should be rather noticeable ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Atvin from Onu-Wahi.IC: AtvinKo-Wahi's beautiful snow-white atmosphere had its desired effects on Atvin, being more than a nice pleasant change. The sudden shift in location from dark tunnels made the land of ice much purer than it may seem despite its harsh conditions. Cold as it may be, the Toa of sound was not bothered by this as it proved to be a nicer day than most at the time. Trudging through the snow, he entered the village of Ko-Koro, earning him a few looks from the native Matoran.In the corner of his eye, Atvin caught sight of a group of excited Matoran, speaking amongst each other in hushed and hurried tones although the silence of their surroundings betrayed them, along with his natural superior hearing. "Onua is back!" was the most noticeable sentence. Puzzled, he glanced at the area they were approaching and a lone black Toa stood there. At first, the Matoran may have been right but Atvin knew too well that this man was not the fabled Toa hero once he examined the stranger long enough. However, he looked uncomfortable and one could imagine what misunderstanding he may be going through."That man is not Onua." he said coldly to the group as he approached, his voice so firm it made the sentence seem like an order to leave. As if catching on, the villagers reluctantly shied away, mistaking Atvin for a fellow Toa of ice."Not too many Toa around these parts stranger, none that cause people to mistake them for Onua. I'm sure the locals will understand soon enough that you are not who they believe you are to be."Atvin held a hand to shake."My name is Atvin. Tell me, what business does a fellow Toa have in Ko-Koro?"OOC: Veef, interaction accepted.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded. "I've got one friend left in this world. Over the course if a day, almost all my friends died and my girlfriend was killed right behind me while I tried to protect her."He leaned back. "And the closest thing I had to a parent became a pirate."

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking to Krazikk:Yghari didn't know quite how to respond. "I'm sorry," he said, glad that this guy had elected not to drink while amid such harsh emotional turmoil... then again, when a man like him was going through that kind of pain, he didn't need alcohol to do insane, stupid things. At least he seemed to be dealing with his troubles, which seemed like mountains compared to Yghari's troubles... "I'm afraid our troubles aren't on even ground here.. I can only imagine what you're going through," he said to Krayzikk. -Yghari Edited by Skarloth

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk shrugged. "Well, troubles are troubles. Though I might not be allowed in Ga-Koro for a while. I sort of went on a rampage."He shrugged again. "No one was harmed. Thankfully."He sighed, and took a sip. "And you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Aclaraung:"You're sure of this?" Aclaraung asked the Toa. He nodded. "Then I thank you for your time." Aclaraung jumped, lifting away from the snow and flying Northward to Po-Koro. He had to find the other Mystix.OOC: Aclaraung to Po-Wahi, now.

profiles i guess

IC:As Atvin approached, some of the group fell silent. When he announced that Mriko was in fact not Onua, most of them slightly hung their heads and departed the scene. A few remained, seemingly no entirely convinced. Mariko sighed. "He is right. I am not Onua. Sorry about the confusion..." A few Matoran look genuinely sad. He would have to look up the name sometime to see what the whole story behind this Onua was. But for now, his focus shifted to the Toa in front of him. He took the offered hand and shook it, brief and firmly. "I doubt they'll ever know the real me...which is probably for the best." he said, matter-of-factly. "You may call me Mariko.""And I was brought here by the same reason every Toa deserving of that title would be: To fight the darkness, wherever it may chose to hide. Though right now, I am in search of my brothers. We were supposed to arrive together, but I awoke alone among the drifts. I do not even know if they made it on the Island at all." he explained his situation. To his own surprise, he felt comfortable letting Atvin in on his story this soon. Something which was rare for him and for any of the Aitua, for that matter.

IC: AtvinAn outsider? Toa who came elsewhere from Mata-Nui were quite a rarity, maybe more so than Skakdi, Vortixx and other who came from the outside world. Atvin found immediate curiosity in Mariko, wishing to know more about the fellow. Still, his reason for being here disappointed the Toa of sonics: fighting for justice and things of the like were something of the past for him. Power was what he thirsted for now and people like Mariko were more likely to lead him to it than any other normal denizen of the island.Unfortunately, his peers didn't appreciate a Toa with such intents, much less when they broke the Toa code for their own gain. Still, the newcomer didn't have to know that."An outsider accompanied by others? That's fairly interesting, knowing from what you've told me that coming here was done purposely and in an organized fashion...somewhat. Do you remember anything about where you came from? Your past maybe?" he asked, hoping that this man would have an answer to those questions. Everyone he's met from the outside never had them.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk shrugged. "Well, troubles are troubles. Though I might not be allowed in Ga-Koro for a while. I sort of went on a rampage." He shrugged again. "No one was harmed. Thankfully." He sighed, and took a sip. "And you?"

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking to Krayzikk:Yghari sighed, looking toward the drink he had pushed away; it wasn't going to help him now. "I don't know, honestly. I've been fighting off crime everywhere I've gone for years now.. but I've lost whatever edge I had before, it's like I'm just... useless, unable to save anyone anymore. I know it's all in my head; physically, I could do just about anything- or at least that's what they say when someone's my age... but mentally, it's just not happening," he said, glancing at the titan, and then back to his drink. -Yghari

IC:Something crossed Mariko's face. Momentarily, his eyes darkened, as he seemed to remmeber something long gone. A painful memory, brought on by Atvin's question. His lips were firmly pressed together for a few seconds. Then the moment passed. He looked at the other Toa. "It is a long story...very long. And not a happy one either. I'd rather not talk about it."The black Toa looked from left to right. A few Matoran from the group still lingered in the area, still interested in his strange appearance and his likeness to the Toa they called Onua. Knowing their eyes on him made Mariko slightly uncomfortable. Like a student in a new class, late for the first lesson and watched by everyone as he walks across the room to take his seat. He turned back to Atvin. "How about this:," he started to propose, "You've been here far longer than I have. If you can find us a place where we can talk quietly, we can answer each others questions and I'll tell you where I'm from."OOC: Just pick the inn Ambages, Kohra and Paikish were in not so long ago, it'll help in continuing Kohra's story as well.

OOC: Alright.IC: AtvinSo this one did have answers, some he was willing to share. Satisfaction was achieved and for a moment, his eyes seemed to fill with faint glee before returning to their naturally cold appearance, looking more suited for his stony face. "Follow me."Leading the pair away from the crowd of Matoran, he found an inn relatively close by, pushing the door open as he entered and relished a bit of warmth. An empty table awaited them there so Atvin took a seat and waited for Mariko to join him.

IC: The Skakdi Tharna was just meditating to try to understand how does a dream appearance tell about the future and it's meaning(sort of phsycology). Tharna was looking at the Memory Crystal at his right hand and thought to himself:"This crystal, this 'rock' is so important and complicated that it amazes me how incredible it is every time I look at it".Tharna is going through his Memory Crystal collection and noticed that his first crystal that he found was found over 500 years ago, that made him wonder "When will my last crystal be collected".He returned to meditate about the dreams again "This is rather odd! the pattern of a dream can't be so complicated?! the details of a dream is never so crisp and clear!, this could only mean that there is something in the details that I have missed, but what?"(notice that all of the previous quotes were in Tharna's head).Tharna started grunting in a skreeky-metalic-deep voice:"What is so ###### important about this dream! why can't I solve this pathetic quesion and yet solve cosmic calculations to detect when the Red Star will be in the next cosmic pattern?""I must rest for now... it has been several days since I had a good sleep", having floating in a black void surrounded by images from the Core War and voices whispering:"Get down! they are trying to hit us!","Why have you done to yourself?! we need to take care of his arm!". Tharna was thinking(inside the dream) :"No, get back, leave me to die, the pain... it is... ugh, *cough... let me die..."Tharna woke up in panic and hurried to look at himself in the reflection of the ice, he was releifed to see that he wasn't badly scarred like in the war and yet his left arm was practically not his own. He looked up into the stars and thought "Mata Nui, what are you trying to teach me?" :r: :a: :h: :k: :s: :h: :i: :7:

Edited by Rahkshi 7

IC:Mariko's eyebrow rose a minute fraction of an inch at the change of looks on his opposite's face, like wiping away condensate from a mirror's surfarce, only for it to immediately fog up again. The dark Toa realised Atvin had an angle other than genuine readiness to help others. Having seen so much darkness, suspiscion was never far away. He hesitated for a second as the other Toa started to walk, but just a blink of an eye later he was following him. Whatever Atvin's intentions, he was sure he could handle it.Entering the inn was a relief. Though the cold did not bother him as much, the sudden warmth was a welcome change and the prospect of perhaps a small meal was enough to make the Toa appreciate the establishment. He casually surveyed the room and the patrons within it. From his glance, the inn seemed to be very welcoming of travellers. He saw not only Matoran, but also otheras and even a pair of Vortixx.He followed Atvin to an empty tablet and joined the other Toa, who had already taken his seat. A Matoran waiter came over almost immediately and Mariko ordered a cup of tea. Once the waiter had returned to the bar to prepare the beverage, Mariko turned to Atvin. "Very well. Here we are. And as promised, I shall answer your questions. He leaned forward a little, resting his elbows atop the table. "So, what do you wish to know?"

IC:People said being on Mata Nui's top ten wanted list was a way to die easily, but Akril thought it was all good fun. "Well, I'll have to give you credit for that," the Skakdi of Magnetism said, indicating a large wound on his arm. "None ever got that close."Akril kneeled down close to the bounty hunter, a half-dead Toa of Crystal. "It was close," he repeated to the dying being, "But not close enough."With that, the black-armored Skakdi stabbed downward into the Toa with his spear, killing him instantly. Akril stood up, and kicked the body over the cliff he was standing on. That's gonna leave quite a mess down below, he though gleefully.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: AtvinWhere to begin? There were so many questions to ask however bombarding Mariko with them wasn't such a hot idea for it may discourage them from answering. Leaning forward, Atvin laced his fingers together and examined his acquaintance, listing all the important questions to ask."Well for starters, can I know where you come from?" he asked, not trying to sound very demanding by giving Mariko the option to decline.

IC: AkrilKo-Wahi was an excellent place to get lost, and a great place to hide. Besides, as the Skakdi of Magnetism had said before, the cold made people stand out with his thermal vision. But he couldn't stay here long, as-Akril whirrled around, having seen a dark shape out of the corner of his eye. Activating his thermal vision, he searched for what might have caused it. There was a sharp intake of breath, and the Skakdi suddenly fell foward. A shortsword was sticking out of his back, and Akril could just barely turn his head to look at his attacker.Standing above the fallen Skakdi was an extremely handsome Toa of Air, a second shortsword held in his hand. Ryker grinned, pulled his first weapon out of Akril and walked away.His job here was finished.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC - Sucogu - Hospital"Someone move this patient to a new room. We can't have him holding up the ER any longer."Sucogu's eyes fluttered open. He could barely make out his surroundings. White ceilings. White walls. A morgue? Nah, morgues didn't have ERs. A hospital. That's it. He had been moved to a hospital. He couldn't remember what brought him here, all he could remember was Hau-He smiled at his apprentice's technique. The electrified chain was tossed back at Hau... When the short Toa felt a blade coming through his chest. Sucogu growled, seeing only a blur of purple before a blade was slashed at his face. He could only see one enemy, a purple-clad Matoran. He drew his own sword and deflected the blade. He was forced back slightly, but counterattacked with his own strikes. Seeing Hau, any and all strikes were half-hearted. He electrified his blade, about to deal a blow...The Toa gasped, recalling the events. The flashback itself, however, only reminded him of a much older memory...A blue-white Toa- Sucogu, much earlier -stepped through his house, late at night. He knew he shouldn't have been drinking again. His foot collided with a desk, sending it over. In no time, he saw a female Toa, pointing at the door...He shook his head, as if trying to force the memories out. But they would never leave. Because he did. He grabbed some oars, stole a boat, and took to sea. He would never go back. Never. After a long voyage, he reached the shores of Mata-Nui, in what was possibly the third worst day of his life.His fingers drifted to his upper thigh, where a large gash burned like the devil. The same pain was felt in his shin of the opposite leg.The Matoran slashed again, but he blocked it. The Matoran wasn't an equal match for the weapons teacher. But then, another slash came. A being had teleported in front of him, sliced downwards from his left thigh to right shin. He immediately fell back... Right off the mountain. Snow broke his fall- as well as his wrist and ankles, it felt like -but luckily not anything else of super-importance.Sucogu was now in another room. Across it sat a Ko-Matoran in a chair."You can go now," said the doctor.He slowly got up, his vocal chords not to be found. There was an immediate shock as all the weight from his armor was gone. The hospital had removed his entire arsenal. Even his pocketknife was absent.Something was strange about the doctor's eyes. He'd seen Ko-Matoran, and those eyes weren't common. To anyone, in fact. As the Matoran got up, he noticed a lump on his back. What the heck...? His eyes now glowing fiercely, he drew a knife."You may go now." lunging forward, the Matoran attempted to stab him. Sucogu delivered a powerful punch from his good wrist- although most of his wounds were healed at this point -and sent the Matoran back. Leaping towards the bed he had been on, he fixed his eyed on the Matoran."You are no longer necessary. You will be removed."Sucogu spun a razor-sharp syringe on his finger. "If that's how you want to play..."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.