Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung landed in the soft snow, radiating heat. The snow around his feet started to steam-literally-as he walked along, resting his wings. He turned, looking at Soundwave who hadn't noticed Aclaraung's descent and had to make a U-turn to get back to the Mystix."I'm done flying for now," he said. "The winds here are too choppy for my wings, and I'd rather be able to keep flying than not."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I'm gonna give up with that little bit of writing at the start of my Phantom posts from now on, it's just an inconvenience.IC: Valastrum/SoundwaveSoundwave did not land, however, "I shall stay up high until we've tracked down our enemies." came his voice as if it was right next to the Mystix, by way of his element, "If you find them, say so and I will hear."

IC: Tharna was waking up from his sleep and felt a little dizzy, he finally regained clear vision and went to his Memory Crystal library, he took a look at his crystals and found that one of them was a bit darker then the rest, it was labled "Dreaming, Subject restricted", "Nah what could go wrong?" thought Tharna and started the meditation.He first saw four Skakdi in the snow, one of them had a strap on his hand which said "Ko-Wahi Skakdi", it confused Tharna and so he tried to look closer and he saw that under the phrase was written:"Mata Nui protect us", that had no help in explaining it and so he saw how they walked in the snow. The Skakdi continued walking for a minute or so and stopped in place, they didn't move even a bit from where they were and after a few seconds they all looked at Tharna (in the direction of where he viewed) and a flash appeared, the dream stopped and Tharna couldn't remember having that dream before. Tharna placed the Crystal near his bed and went outside while a mild snowstorm went outside, he walked a few Bio from his home and saw a glow in the snow aboout 50 Bio from where he stood and started running twords it.As he got closer the glow went dimmer, when he reached the place that the glow was, he dug ino the snow. He found a Memory Crystal, he took it into his home and started to meditate.He saw the four Skakdi as they stared at him, they began to walk twords him, then a few seconds later they started runing, then when they were just a Bio away, they looked at him and said all together in an echoing-god-like voice:" You are not ready for it, later on you shall give answers to him and we shall listen, you will know the answers and WILL tell him. You need to fight the war inside your head and let yourself free of the box you live in, let go, be free and later when the time is right, you shall come to this crystal and we will apear, we will give you the answers you wanted, but not now, not like this, only when you are free".Tharna woke up and thought to himself "Wow, all these crystals give diffrent visions, some important, some aren't, but now I see, I must do as they told me". :r: :a: :h: :k: :s: :h: :i: :7:

Edited by Rahkshi 7

IC: Frieza - Shop, Ko-koro -Frieza merely grinned as Dorian had left. "I don't mind Dorian really, he's a Toa after my own heart. He knows what's most important in this world. Power." Frieza then looked at the other mark bearers gathered. "We all, have great power. I don't even have to look at that book for my entry, I know I was chosen to receive this gift because I know what power is, and how to get it." Frieza then pointed out the window, where they could see all the busy people coming and going through the koro. "We have the power to take anything we want from this village. We could do it you know, march right out there, and seize control of this koro." He looked specifically at Utu as he said this. "It wouldn't take much, people all over the island already fear us enough, all we have to do really is kill a few guards, and them proclaim our control over the koro, and the rest will fall in line like sheep. We should do it, it's our right to."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Praggos:Praggos let out a low growl, letting his hand slip to the hilt of one of his knives. He glared over at Frieza."I will no more allow you to attack a guard as I will allow you to attack the Koro, and if you think you'll take over this you are sorely mistaken," he said. "The guards won't attack us, and we won't attack them. We're here to find out more about our marks, not to try and take over."

profiles i guess

IC-Praggos:"I can tell from the bloody smile on your face that if Utu wasn't here, you'd do whatever the Karz you want," the Toa of Ice said. "And even though I'm helping all of you, I'm still willing to die for my Koro." His eyes narrowed. "And to take as many of you out as I can...And don't doubt that I will, if forced."

profiles i guess

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - ShopUtu continued to stand against the wall as Tank read, his arms crossed, "Praggos is right. Although I'm sure we could go right through them on a little stroll, I'd rather not attract any more attention than we already have."As much as he wanted to do as Frieza suggested, he wanted as many people to be staying on their own terms. He couldn't handle so many people alone.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Ic: Hiemalis and Coryza rested for the whole day. Not a word was exchanged between them; Hiemalis was still recovering from his massive loss of energies from his fights in Ta-Koro, and Coryza also needed to recuperate from his wounds afflicted by his former torturer, now master. But the work had not yet begun. Abruptly the lord of winter arose from his mat of straw, surprising Coryza. "Come," his gravelly voice barked. "I have something to show you." He led the matoran out of the little shelter and into the open. They stood on the very steep hillside that narrowed into the gulch, the neverending pit that Kol Uskey dangled over from the chain that still dipped into darkness."You remember the blue spirits from when you hung," he said. A platform of ice materialized beneath the two beings and it slid down the icy bank like an escalator. "The time is now that you know more of them." The platform made dense crunching sounds as it fell deeper and deeper into the depths. It crew colder and colder, and the snow banks seemed to have compressed themselves into ice, creating thick sheets of black ice on the walls. Still, mysteriously and eerily the very bottom was illuminated, the walls blue and lit from within the mountain. Hiemalis was eager to return to these hellish points.

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - ShopUtu looked over to Praggos, "He'll be back. He always comes back," He smirked, "Dorian died once and he came back."He shrugged, "Besides. Tank here needs to get affiliated with himself a bit more."IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - ShopTank ignored Utu's comment, wholly engrossed in the writings. He was continuing from where he left off, still reading what Arekule had to say about Utu's Mark. He'd go back to the Bearer files later.After slaughtering every being in the village, me and Kearrstrun moved to follow him through the mountains. He wasn't really on a rampage at this point, instead he seemed to be experiencing euphoria. It seems that we were right. Use of the Mark gives the user a high. Later on we found him collapsed in a thicket, breathing heavily and dumb smile on his face. We'll have to watch him further to ensure he doesn't exploit the power. The last thing we need right now is him gaining a lot of attention.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"The question is, how long before he's back?" Praggos asked. "And it seems the theory that Tank himself wrote the journal seems to be the most popular now." The Toa of Ice turned, looking over at Tank and the journal, watching the Toa's reaction to whatever he read.OOC: I see that my Amnesia reference appears well-liked.

profiles i guess

IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - ShopTank slammed the book shut again, "Alright fine. Let's say I'm Arekule. I'm testing the Karz out of crazy people with super powers and a knack for killing everything that stands in their way. Then why in the world would I insert myself into this group?"He looked to the others, Dalia the most confused, "To observe myself? What's the point? He's already got a ton of information on them considering how many of us there are! And to wipe my memory before doing so?" He scoffed, "Mata-Nui, you're more stupid than I thought! Ridding myself of memories would only set me back further! I wouldn't be able to observe myself if I didn't know I was supposed to."IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - Shop"Kearrstrun.""What?""He could continue to watch you. It would explain why he has the journal in the first place.""Then why attack you?"Utu looked away, unable to come up with an answer."Arekule isn't stupid enough to put himself into this Karz. Don't act like it."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"Because you knew your 'testing' was causing trouble, and putting innocent people in danger. You knew they most likely would not trust you if you came to them as you were, so you had to become as you are now, usually through the use of a drug." Praggos thought a moment."Now, as a part of the group, you do your best to make sure as to what is happening, and to make sure that these people don't go around mindlessly feeding their marks." He thought for a moment more."Kearrstrun, however, may have felt that things were progressing too far, that you might have been becoming one of them, and that the only way to end that was to get rid of the biggest source of influence, aside from your mark: Utu. And, when that failed, you. If he could kill you, he could be sure that he would have the ability to systematically hunt down and kill the other Mark Bearers when he noticed them starting to fall apart and regress to how they were before." He looked between Utu and Tank, waiting for a reaction from either.OOC: Okay, I may make a few posts before I leave.If I'm gone for more than fifteen minutes, that means I have officially left.

profiles i guess

IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - ShopTank rolled his eyes, "But removing my memory would serve no purpose at all. Look at his writing!" Tank slammed his fingers against the words on the now open pages, "He's been disregarding the lives of others the entire time! He doesn't care!" He poked himself with the same gusto, "I do!"IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - ShopUtu shrugged, "Death didn't stop Dorian. I hardly think it would stop me as well."

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"Do you not think that with removal of your memory your previous personality might be removed as well?" Praggos supplied. "Think. What makes you, specifically, you? Your experiences." He looked over at Utu."Possibly. However, you are still a different being than Dorian. We cannot be explicitly sure that you would be resurrected as well, though it is still likely."

profiles i guess

IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - Shop"Then my mind is lost and I'm a different person! Plan failed! Game over! If I was Arekule, he would've been watching me! He would've stopped me!" Tank raised his voice as he pointed at Kearrstrun."If Arekule didn't care, he wouldn't have stepped in. And by stepping in, he would've brought his own doom upon him. Why not insert Kearrstrun in my stead? He's mentioned the possibility of doing so!"

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"Unless he wasn't supposed to do anything but observe the being you became, and if you ended up becoming that which Arekule didn't want, he was supposed to step in and attempt to change the influence...or kill you. It seems we are back to this." Praggos then frowned at Tank."And please, try not to yell."

profiles i guess

IC-Praggos:"I am merely supplying and providing depth to a possible theory," Praggos replied. "That, and the fact that you are getting frustrated, is no reason to question another's intelligence. Have I suggested the same to you? I do not believe so, unless you felt to take my words in that way."Praggos thought for a moment. "You know, we could probably find out if the theory I'm putting out is even partially true rather easily. Ask Kearrstrun-If I prove wrong, I highly doubt he would attempt to convince you that you were actually his colleague."

profiles i guess

Ooc: The following is the result of a jam session between Shadow Guardian and myself.Ic:Coryza stood, walking- ignoring blatant pain just about everywhere -with Hiemalis to the gaping hole of oblivion. Stepping onto the ice, he could feel coldness radiating, seeping up his feet, into his legs. No pain was neglected at the feeling. "Blue Spirits? Ah r'call wha' I though' was an illusion."Hiemalis shook his head. "No," he said simply. "They are real as us. But you did not meet them.""Meet 'em?" he frowned. He had never had tea with specters. Ghosts weren't real, as far as he was concerned. However, things had gone on in this cave he wouldn't have imagined until now. "Wull, we wou'nt wan' ta keep 'em wai'ing.""No," Hiemalis said again. The platform descended deeper until the two could plainly see the evils that nested in the depths of the chasm. They looked up in curiosity at where they came from, but the shadows blurred it all out. All they could see was a long strip of white far, far above their heads."They're they named?" Corzya asked, still obviously uncomfortable."Just one, and even he has no real name," Hiemalis said as they came even nearer to the bottomAnd then: Thud. They were there.The light was azure and sublime, easy and comfortable to behold. The temperature was freezing to the point that it was unbearable, perhaps even in the negatives, but Hiemalis did not seem to care. And neither did the reanimated beings who lingered with them. Some were skeletons of their former selves in a literal sense, only their heart light glowing and their eyes bright, but the rest of them were just bone, shuffling about like a deranged soul. Others were just armor, drawing question as to whether they even had a heart light anymore under their protection. But some were pure spirits, ghastly beings who flickered to and fro in murky shapes and hues. They all said nothing, but their actions spoke louder than words. They were eager to be let out, to be released, to share the world with the living than with themselves.Coryza instinctively put a hand to his heart, nearly shocked. These beings defied reality. Surely Mata-Nui wouldn't let these monsters exist. Mata-Nui...what a joke. He wasn't real. He was fabricated for hope. No great being looking out for his people would let a Matoran go through as much as he had, and force him to keep living. "Wha' purp'ses do they serve?""Most have no purpose," Hiemalis said, leading Coryza into the group of spirits and reanimated beings. "They are tools ready to be used, blades waiting for a shaft to be mounted on. They obey my words and hear my calls. Some, however, have meaning. Right now there is only one such being. They call him the Stitchface."Coryza retained a chuckle. Stitchface sounded like one of the insults thrown around by his long-dead comrades. "Wha' is 'is meaning?"Hiemalis looked around, seeking the minion he spoke of. He did not have to look far. There, in one of the corners, was the one called Stitchface. It waved in a seemingly friendly manner, like a child greeting a relative after school, but the waver was all but adorable."They call him Stitchface… because that is what he looks like."There it stood, from afar, a hideous being with a mask made of fragments of other Kanohi, seemingly stitched together with wires so that it was pliable and flexible. Only one eyes shone through in a dull but glowing grey, and his mouth was an pen hole at the bottom of the Kanohi. He had a black mane about him and had green armor, though it was mottled orange and gray in many places, making it unsure if that was actually his armor. He did not come closer and Hiemalis did not go nearer. It was frightening enough from afar.Indeed, the toa was grotesque. "Did ya'... Patch 'em tagether?"Hiemalis did not answer directly. "Another time," he said even as he still stared at the ragtag being in the corner. It was a cold stare, one matched by Stitchface's own stony stare. There clearly were some tensions. "Or never. Only my presence keeps them from devouring your soul entirely and turning you into one of them. Just know what lies beneath. But come, I have one final thing to show you," Hiemalis said as he turned and led Coryza away, retreating from Stitchface's mocking wave and evil eye.Coryza stated at the patchwork demon, a look of hate in his eye. The Matoran bared his teeth, growling lowly. Some of the beings backed away. He turned to follow Hiemalis, ready to depart from the inverse cemetery.But Hiemalis did not take Coryza away, instead leading him deeper. He went into a gave in the ice, leading the matoran beside him further under the foundations of the mountains. It was dark there, lit only by icy lamps on the ceiling, far and in between. "This is the world I come from, the universe I called home. There are great spirits there but they are not Mata Nui, not the benevolent god your kind worships. I am a toa, but only by your standards. Some would say this is horror, but I call it fine. But one thing I like from your world, this world, is something I found recently."The tunnel ended in a small chamber with a pool of water in the middle. "This is what I found. Look. What do you see in the water?" Hiemalis asked, lightly pushing Coryza towards the edge.Another frown. "Eh...looks like a...slug a' some sort?" he didn't like it. He felt sick just by looking at it. It couldn't be good."A slug? No," Hiemalis said. "A parakuka is something different from a kraata the Makuta uses," he said in a sort of scholarly way, as scholarly as he could be with his voice. "It feeds and gives to a host. It can make you stronger than you can possibly imagine. …At a price."Coryza's eyes widened ever so slightly. Stronger than he could possibly imagine. Stronger than Koskium. Stronger than Stitchface. Stronger than Kol Uskey.The price didn't matter. Whatever it was, it was worth it for the power Hiemalis promised. "Wha' do I 'ave ta do ta gain it?"Hiemalis stretched his hand out as if snatching something. "Reach in… and grab it."Coryza instantly complied, clutching the slimy Parakuka. It squirmed in his hand, but only for a few seconds. Then, it latched on to his arm. He felt it pressurize against the armor, and begin moving up his arm. It crawled up his arm, straight to his back. He felt it centering itself around the top of his back, where his neck met the rest of his spine. The slug dug into the sensitive flesh behind his neck, causing him to grit his teeth. He didn't show the immense pain he was feeling. That was the weakest thing he could do. The claws didn't just enter his skin, they rooted in. The long, thin mandibles curled inside the flesh, visible as a spider-webbed vein protruding from his neck. It hurt, so much differently than his night hanging in the cave. It was feeding off his energy...slowly...taking it...all...away...The Matoran straightened up, hands flying into "claws" of his own. He let loose a feral roar, which echoed throughout the cave. Power courses through him. His eyes glowed a sickly green, and his muscles all bulged. He got inches taller, not to mention the immense bulk he had suddenly put on. He leapt at a zombified Matoran, ripping it apart from the sheer pain in his back, driving him forward, never stopping. He clutched the head of the zombie, breaking the skull with his bare hands. Suddenly, his eyes glowed dimmer, his muscles retracted, and he became shorter once again, before collapsing back, unconscious.Hiemalis smiled a wide smile as he beheld this transformation, content with its result. Coryza would never be the same, ever. He had passed the point of no return and would never be Kol Uskey, even if he ever did chance upon his owl friends. “Stitchface,” he said, and the hideous joker came forward with grace, far from the stupefied gait others would expect from the creature. It stared at Hiemalis, awaiting orders for his summons. “Take Coryza to the chamber. There is work to be done. Do not harm him. He is not ready.”The creature obeyed and picked the infected matoran up gently, cradling his head a moment before going to where Hiemalis had told him. Hiemalis followed.

IC: AtvinWhere to begin? There were so many questions to ask however bombarding Mariko with them wasn't such a hot idea for it may discourage them from answering. Leaning forward, Atvin laced his fingers together and examined his acquaintance, listing all the important questions to ask."Well for starters, can I know where you come from?" he asked, not trying to sound very demanding by giving Mariko the option to decline.

IC:The look on Atvin's face told Mariko how much curiosity was concealed behind the mask of his opposite. Once, as a Matoran, he had felt the same need, the unsatisfyable desire to know everything about a topic of interest. The more mysterious, the better. But experience was an unforgiving teacher and he had learned long ago that often learning too much brought only pain and misery. And Atvin's first question homed in straight on one of those experiences. But the Toa knew that couldn't be helped. A small, sad smile crossed his face as memories resurfaced, but he quickly drove them back and cleared his throat before speaking."My origins lie far to the south, though it is not the place from which we embarked on our journey here." he began. "Me and my brothers and sister hail from the Island of the lost crescent."------------------------------------Draeverian Joskiir sighed. The company following Stannis, the wanderer, seemed to be set on traveling on their own. The blind Toa admired their courage, yet he feared for them. But he would not go with them against their wishes. There was a hint of sadness as he spoke to Lepidran: "Very well, friend. May the great spirit guide and watch over you on your travels. Be safe."He bowed his head as farewell and turned to leave. A few moments later his feet stepped into the icy layer of snow the wind had placed atop the flight of tair leading to the sanctum. The cold breeze whistled around him and Draeverian took a deep breath, listening to what news the wind carried. Suddenly, his eyebrows rose as one word caught his undevided attention: Onua. Could that be possibly right? Had one of the Mata returned? But why Onua, here in Ko-Wahi?You do know that merely standing here and speculating will bring you no answers, don't you? Rivet chimed in. "Yes, yes, yes." Draeverain muttered under his breath, as he descended the stairs as quickly as he could. His abilities told him rather accurately where the word had come from. He hurried through the village, clicking his tongue every now and then to refresh the mental image of the streets in front of him.He soon came across a small group of Matoran, still gathered out in the open, discussing among themselves. He slowly stepped up the Matoran closest to him. "Pray tell, did you just talk about Toa Onua?"The Matoran looked up at DJ's blindfold, which the Toa of course could not see. "We did." the Matoran said. "Believing the guard that came by, saying that the hero of Onu-Wahi had been spotted coming here."Draeverian quickly caught on to the bitter tone in the other's voice. "And?" "I do not know. When I arrived here the Toa had gone. Some say this is a misunderstanding, just another no-name traveller.""Oh be quiet!" another Matoran chimed in. "It was Onua, why would the guard say otherwise?"The first Matoran was about to launch into a heated argument, but Draeverian stepped in between the two. "Listen! Please, if you would be so kind, where did Toa Onua go then, perhaps I can bring clarity into this situation. The second Matoran stared angrily at the other for a moment, before pointing at a larger domed building. "He went to the inn, yonder.""My thanks." Draeverian said, patting the Matoran on the shoulder. As soon as he began to walk away, he heard the Matoran behind him arguing again.He crossed the square, but as he reached the door of the inn, he suddenly froze. What is it? Rivet asked. "Well...how am I supposed to address possibly one of the great heroes?"Rivet groaned. "What? Do you reckon I should just walk up to Onua Mata and say: Hey, I just met you-" Your being crazy, Rivet cut in. "-but I heard you were back from the dead, so talk to me maybe?"Just go in, see what he's up to. You heard the Matoran. Maybe it isn't even Onua. "Yeah, alright, ok." Draeverian sighed. He placed a hand on the door and pushed.------------------------------------Kohra was sipping on her drink, studying the features on the face of Lord Paikish, when she suddenly felt a familiar presence. Maybe it was her dark passenger making her notice it, or she had paid attention at just the right moment, but there it was. And familiar was never good. Without turning her head, her eyes darted to the left, where she had a good peripheral view of the entrance. Her pupils widened slightly at whom she saw. Joskiir... she thought. Her mind raced across the possible explanations for his presence here, if he had possibly followed her. But no, that was impossible. There was only one other reasonable explanation: he had returned here, either renting a room or to his old home. The small gear he carried indicated he was not traveling at the moment, so it had to be his house. Which meant he did not know she was here. Kohra breathed in, forcing herself to remain as calm as she appeared on the outside. She preferred to keep her status incognito. For now, she would just remain seated, to see what the Toa of sound would do. Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: AtvinDespite not having the slightest inkling of knowledge on such a place, it was a start for Atvin. Taking notice of the quick change of look on Mariko's face, he understood that a certain sadness plagued him, linked to his past of course. Unfortunately, true sympathy wasn't to be found if the foreigner's story was revealed, if ever. It just meant that caution was necessary for such a tedious topic.I'll settle for the small stuff right now."What's it like there?"

IC:"Much like it is here." Mariko replied briefly. "At least it was. We too had different villages, from different tribes, each using their land to the best of their abilities, trading with the others in friendship. It may have been harsher in nature, with more storms, rougher seas and people, but it was a good place."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: The scene is completely still.In the center of a darkening street stands a visibly female Ga-Toa. Her eyes have closed; her posture is slightly slumped, relaxed even. A few lightstones, scattered across nearby buildings, pool effulgence beneath her feet.And behind the slumped toa stands another. A silk-gloved hand is grasping her left shoulder for all its worth. A lecherous grin is affixed on the kanohi peering over that shoulder, halfway towards her own mask. Two dark shapes leer from the shadowed walls.The kanohi sways, its owner seeming to bob head back and forth in triumphant delirium. The glassy eyes close.Then the grasping glove relaxes and slides down until it finally falls away from any contact with armor.It has painted a line of red down navy.The eyes open again. The grinning toa-grin elongated by crimson liquid-collapses. Two dark shapes fall as well.Naara opened her lids, then held the body and stood up. Her eyes gazed down at the package.The kid will be alright. But I'm not getting him back to the School like this.The hazel orbs stared out into a swirling white. A blizzard had descended upon the wahi, and she had been caught within it.Her eyelids relaxed. They drooped a little in their places.Then Naara began to trudge into the snow. "...That Xian-!""She murdur'd Sir Miglar...""I saw it wid my own eyes. She just stood there and din't move-and then 'ere was a pop and blood came from 'is ears!"The Ga-Toa didn't know when they'd came. It didn't matter.The denizens of the town stood there, flanking both sides of the main street. They had formed two lines; lines displaying fear, shock, anger. But none dared enter the road.For it was on cobblestone that she trudged relentlessly on. Her kanohi bore no expression in response to the insulting accusations, no sadness or contempt. Blood dripped from her armor as a testament to what she had just done."Th' witch!""Makuta-spawn.""If only I could-!"Her kanohi was utterly indifferent to the cries. Her trudge remained stoic, her stride yet casual, as she moved forth.The demigod walked from the town alone. And Naara never looked back.She didn't look back.The Ga-Toa's hands cradled a bloody toa of black and gold in a bridal carry. Her expressionless eyes gazed into the swirling white and saw the void staring back.One toa, alone in a universe of cold blank nothing.And Naara still trudged through the universe. Trudged, and did not stop.OOC: Thank you. It's been a pleasure to write this flashback sequence and not get hated on for (horridly written) walls of text.

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Zanthos, (Ko-Wahi, ???):Zanthos had finally achieved a goal of his. Learn about the academy. He chuckled to himself as he traveled the cold Wahi, his destination in front of him. As he walked upon a makeshift path and up the stairs, he reflected on his short journey. He had betrayed his brothers and sisters, murdered a good number of the lesser species, and felt no regrets. The steps to the large house led Zanthos to believe that the owner was well in fortune, and held status. He also assumed that he had a plan, why else would one want to spread word of such a academy? Unless they were the boring selfless types, which were valuable, but too simple-minded for Zanthos' plan. As he reached the top of the steps, he strode over to the door and rapped upon it three times with the back of his hand, hoping that the home's occupants were there.OOC: There EW.

Ic: "Ah suspect ye ar lookin' for mas'r Ambages?" the valet asked. Zanthos nodded, and the valet stepped aside, allowing him in. "Tha mas'r will onle be a mom't, sah."The valet stepped away and went to find Ambages, and while it took a little talking, Ambages finally came out, seeing as Soran was not conversing yet. Politely the matoran architect came out of the other room and approached Zanthos. "Hello, can I help you, mister...?" he asked.

Ic: Ambages shook Zanthos' hand -- it was a formality in business dealings, an introductory ritual that symbolized the start of something important -- and then gestured for Zanthos to sit. "In all respect, mister Zanthos... we just met," he pointed out sharply. "Before we go any further with this 'deal' of yours, I think we need to get to know each other first and make sure we are compatible enough to continue this relationship. So please, tell me of yourself," Ambages said with a smile.

IC: RykerOne one-thousand, two one-thousand, three one-thousand, four-The Toa of Air stopped counting off the seconds as soon as he felt a clawed hand on his shoulder. That was faster then before.Ryker turned, his expression hidden beneath his dark cloak, to the Skakdi who had stopped him. "Fine," the Skakdi said, the word barely recognizable. "Tak ya money an' go."The black armored Toa smiled under his hood, and held out a hand. A bag of widgets was dropped into it, and Ryker placed it in one of his many pockets. The Toa of Air has returned Akril's body, but he had a bit of trouble aquiring his payment. A small hint at not giving the Skakdi his services changed the being's mind fairly quickly.Without saying a word, Ryker turned away from the Skakdi again, and made his way through the Koro of Ice.OOC: Ryker open for interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zongu"MUAHAHAHAA! You won't escape me this time, Zongu!" cackled Noio, Toa of Magnetism, as he stuck Zongu to a metal wall, "I bribed the architect of this building, and put some of my... Finishing touches on it! Say hello, to The Spikes of DOOM!" the wall rotted one hundred and eighty degrees, hiding Zongu from view for a second or so as Noio erupted in villainous laughter, before rotating back to reveal Zongu sitting on a sofa."Say hello, to the sofa of reasonable comfort." he said proudly, then at Noio's shocked face, went on, "Naturally I anticipated your bribing the architect of this building and went to his house just afterwards, and bribed him to place this sofa here. Now, where were we? You were going to enact one of your 'terrible revenge' things, right?""Um... That, kind of was my terrible revenge...""Well, that's unfortunate. Have a nice day." Zongu magnetised Noio to a pile of metal crates, knocking him unconscious. Several Sanctum Guard members entered shortly afterwards, "He's all yours, big guy."***Later, he stood overlooking Ko-Koro, sucking a travel sweet and thinking about life, the universe and everything. They were generally positive thoughts, but he couldn't help but wonder about Makuta and all the dark things on the island. He was doing a decent job of defending Ko-Koro at the moment, and that was all he really cared about until someone really made him snap, which was pretty hard to do.OOC: Zongu open for interaction.

OOC: Hatann from Ta-wahi.OOC: I'm not sure you can just freeze and shatter that Ta-koro wall like that. It's pretty thick stone, not to mention part of a major location. But whatever, I'll just roll with it.IC (Hatann): Hatann tramped through the frozen wastes, his clawed feet sinking further into the snow with each step. Normally, he preferred to travel unseen, relying on stealth and his jet-black armour to hide him in the shadows. In the blinding white of Ko-wahi, however, he had no choice but to stand out like a kane-ra in a flock of pokawi. "Seen any dead bodies yet?" he remarked sarcastically to Kaerhi. "It cant be that hard to find a bunch of secrative assassins."

ppg2.png

OOC: Wotz, did you just pull the "Average Superhero" on BZPRPG?IC: Zanthos (Ko-Wahi, Ambages' Home):"Naturally," Zanthos replied, sitting down upon a chair at Ambages' request, "Of myself, I have little to say. I travel about, doing this and that, until I hear of something that could be productive for the better of our kind. The kind that originally controlled this island. The Matoran, the Toa, the Turaga. I seek for them to be rid of the Makuta, and the warlike beings that have arrived on this island for the want to spread destruction. So I broker deals, I don't keep the money to myself, that would be too much baggage to carry about with me when I traveled. I make deals that will help the Matoran get free of the Pirates, of the Wannabe Warlords, of the Slave master's clutches. Above all, I want to be rid of those trouble-makers, and establish a peaceful society. One that's already within our grasp."

OOC: Kaerhi from Ta-WahiOOC: He only broke through a small part. It did say he went through a narrow opening.IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi pulled his cloak tighter around him. The wind chilled him. "No, I don't see any." Kaerhi called back bluntly.

WIP

IC (Hatann): "Neither do I" Hatann responded glumly. He had been sent on a game of hide-and-seek after people who almost almost never revealed themselves, and he wasn't happy about it. That wasn't to say that he didn't like pursuing people - tracking down a target to kill could be a very enjoyable game - but this mission lacked the promise and anticipation of a kill. If he were tracking someone he could actually find, and could kill... then he might just have an idea."Forget this" he burst out. "We have no idea where to find these people, so we could just as well go do something else and have just as much chance of finding them. There used to be a toa in these parts, one with a bit of bad blood between me and him. Let's track him down instead, and maybe run into some NEX agents on the way."

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

Ic: "I see," Ambages said, nodding. "Very good. I agree with your goals, I think; improving the lives of the matoran is one of my biggest priorities, too. So tell me, how can we work together?" he asked with open hands, as if welcoming a partnership.