Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zanthos (Ko-Wahi, Ambages' Home):"In this up-and-coming peace, you have something I need, people. We both know of a untapped resource of people, one in this very Wahi. With time, I believe it can become a source to pacify the very threats I mentioned, and establish this peace," Zanthos stated, what he was failing to tell the Matoran was that he wanted not only did he want the aid to destroy those threats, he wanted to blast the species that they came from into oblivion, "All they require once their training is over, is guidance to eradicate those perils. A veteran to lead them in becoming the true Heroes of this island. After that is done, all will speak in reverence of the being that made this possible, a Matoran who's vision was able to create a force to create, and direct them for the well-being of others."Again, what Zanthos had failed to mention was that not only had faced and overcame these things before, but he also had sold his own team to a warlord to kill that warlord while his back was turned. Then again, a white-lie never hurt a Matoran before

Ic: "You want to be the savior of the people?" Ambages asked incredulously. "Fascinating stuff, but I'm not sure I follow how we can work together. I am an architect, and I am wealthy, but I don't know how far that can get you. This land does not especially prize such symbols of status. How can I be of service?"

IC: Zanthos (Ko-Wahi, Ambages' Home):"As I said, you have access to a resource. We both know what it is, the academy. I have heard and questioned your employees you have sent out. One does not do such things unless they are in a position of power. As I said, you have access, and that access can help me, and that way, I can help your goals. As you said, we have similar goals, but very different tools to accomplish that goal," Zanthos replied.

Ic: Ambages contorted in his seat, pensive. "Zanthos, in order for this venture to work, I need to know what you would have me do. What sort of access do you need? The academy is there with open doors. Would you like me to turn graduates over to you, or what? How can I help you help me?" he asked.

IC: AtvinA land similar to Mata-Nui wasn't exactly an answer which quenched Atvin's thirst for knowledge at the moment. However it did put at ease many of his other miniscule questions, it was rather disappointing than satisfying. "Hmmm...I know I asked why you were here but your answer was still a little vague. Would you mind clarifying your situation for me?"

IC (Hatann): "Good" Hatann replied. "I always did enjoy a spot of revenge. Now, he used to live in the village if I remember right, so let's head there." He changed direction, ans started walking more west, so he was travelling towards Ko-koro.

ppg2.png

OOC: Nova is back, whoo. KNI tells me EW said it was fine for me to assume Nova has been training at CRANE Academy all this while, so that's what I'll assume for now.IC (CRANE Academy, entrance):When CRANE Academy's closely-knit structures triggered claustrophobia in Nova's thoughts, he walked to a small rocky outcropping by the path that led into CRANE Academy. A single tree and bush grew there; both were wispy-looking, unable to draw enough sustenance from the dirt between the stones to grow to full potential.Nova sat on the ledge, letting his legs dangle below him. Near the center of the academy behind him, the obstacle course he had failed to complete so many days ago caught his eye. Still it remained impassible for him sans Kanohi; yet, through much hard work, he had increased his lap count to seventy-five. He always made a point of stopping before he could pass out; no one had blamed him yet, and hopefully no one would in the forseeable future.Idly, he pushed himself off the rock with his hands. He hung in midair for a split-second before gravity overcame inertia and he fell easily to the ground, about four meters below. Maybe he could take a walk.

OOC: A wild HUBERT has appeared!IC (CRANE Academy):Nova turned, tilting his head toward the Toa both in greeting and as a stall to give him time to formulate an appropriate reply."Well, uh, I hope I have," he finally said.No, moron, you should've just said, "Yes," and left it at that!Shut up, Nova told the voice, and it rescinded its attack.

IC (Hatann): Several hours of travelling later, the two Skakdi arrived at the outskirts of Ko-koro. Hatann didn't bother sneaking around here as he had oin Ta-koro, becuse he wasn't wanted here for any recent murders. "Let's take a look around" he suggested.

ppg2.png

[iC: Rannin]"Oi Bruntoa, how's life?"

IC: Bruntoa - School Grounds, Ko-Wahi -"Life...is exactly the same as it has been since I've been standing here in the snow with you, cold..." Bruntoa then looked at Nova. "You hope you have? Where is your confidence lad? You should say something like, 'Well of course I'm working hard!' or 'I'm working so hard I'm raining sweat.'" Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ReaverShe had seen all she needed to for now. Whilst everyone was arguing about whether Tank was Areluke or not, she had quietly slipped out of the shop, and into the blizzards of Ko-Wahi. 'Time to take a break from all this Mark Bearer business.'The snow slowly turned to marshlands, and then swamps. Soon, she arrived at the village of lilypads where it all began.OOC: Reaver to Ga-Wahi

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (CRANE Academy):Nova winced, scratching the back of his head to cover his fidgeting. "Right," he murmured, using his memories of his hard training as a shield against bad emotions. Frustration and embarrassment, however, had already slipped behind his defense.Again you miss the simple solution. Just correct yourself!Nova swallowed. "Believe me, teachers, I -- I have been training hard." He forced a faint smile. "I just--" You're pegging yourself as a coward? Hopeless. Nova lapsed into silence, his last words still hanging off his tongue. His right hand, he noted suddenly, was clasped around his opposite forearm; he separated them, but brought them behind his back to keep from drawing attention to them.

IC: Esao (CRANE Academy, Ko-Wahi)Esao and Flyssa walked towards Ko-Wahi, chatting idly about music and Le-Koran theater for a while, before finally coming past a place Esao had heard rumors of for weeks: the CRANE Academy."Hmm. Wonder what they teach there..." he mumbled to himself.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KeuirceKeuirce walked through Ko-Koro, not focusing as he did so. This led to his bumping into a Toa (Zongu). He fell back, but picked himself up, and looked curiously at the Toa.OOC: Ready for some interaction, Wotz?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zongu"Oh, right..." he leaned back slightly and called to a small party of doctors scurrying down the street, "NEVERMIND!" the relatively disgruntled medical staff then vanished, "Wait, did you just call me insane? That, my good fren, is definitely the opposite of not being wrong."

Ic: Ambages thought a moment in silence, wondering how to handle the situation. Finally, he spoke up: "Well, you can already come and go as you please from the academy -- that is a non-issue," he said in a steady, scholarly tone, the sort one used when they knew what they were doing. "However, in terms of testing students and evaluating graduates, I can give you no guarantees or protection. But... there ways to circumvent that, namely one."You can work for me, Zanthos. It's quite easy, really; you simply sign a document that says your are under my employ, and you can do as you need to at the academy in my name -- for as long as I want you to anyway, but I don't think that will ever stop happening. That way, neither of us is taking advantage of the other and we can work this out together. No sense having two hands what don't know what the other is doing, see. Additionally, for being my employee, you can have access to certain benefits and items to help you out, a true symbiotic relationship. So, what do you say?"

Ic: "Wonderful!" Ambages exclaimed and went to a nearby desk. He rifed through it and pulled out a sheet of flax paper and laid it out in front of Zanthos, then signed it where the employer was designated. "This is a simple employee paper that I usually give to my construction workers, but it will do the job just fine -- I'll just be sure to put it in the right file. In any case, just sign right there after you look at all the legal junk if you want to do that. And then it'll be settled."

IC: KeuirceTheme song? Keuirce thought. This is single-handedly the weirdest character I have ever had the displeasure of encountering. "I am Keuirce," he said, introducing himself; "What is your name?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ZonguThere was a pause as the theme song played out in Zongu's head:Zongu and Keuiiiirrcceee.A nut and a fooooooool.Heeeee's a mental case.Muuuuuuusic's not his thing.Sooooo I wrote the theme.IIIIIIII'm so talented--Copyright Zonguuuuuu.Copy and I'll suuuuuue.I think that the song should end right here....Then he came back to his sentence, the reference over, "Huh? Oh right, Zongu!" he introduced himself, holding out his hand, "How ya doin' Keuirce?"

Edited by Doctor Wotz