Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZonguZongu's eyelids fell with his lack of amusement, "Very funny. Veerrry funny. But I'll have you know I stopped a supervillain a minute ago, I'd like to see you do that!"He then spoke very quickly and quietly, "Disclaimer: Villain was not actually super, villain may have been cliche, all rights reserved, copyright Zongu."

IC: Keuirce"I was not trying to be funny. The 'what handsome Toa?' statement was an attempt at humour. That was not. Also, your attempts at the removal of corruption are pointless and will never come to anything." Keuirce sat down on the ice, and began spinning an icicle on the ground.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: KeuirceKeuirce looked up at Zongu, and glared. "If I were a Toa of Gravity, you would have a lot of time to think about that statement while you were in orbit, following your own advice."

Edited by Vorex: Shadow Master

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Keuirce"It's just a flesh wound. In fact, two phrases come to mind: 'Lighten up', and 'overreacting much?'. Now, I wonder who could have said those." Keuirce retained his calm demeanor as he spoke.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zongu"I think stabbing someone is overreacting, and you can't tell me to lighten up!" Zongu retorted in an almost posh accent, as if he had forgotten the pain, before doubling back over, "Urgh, I think I feel sick... How about I stab you in the back and we see how much of a 'flesh wound' it is, eh?"

IC: Keuirce"When I stabbed you, it was in self-defense, as any witness will testify. Should you stab me, however, it will be in cold blood, as I don't have a weapon."The blade clattered to the ground behind Keuirce.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC(Kaerhi):Kaerhi had never seen a village craved out of ice and snow before. It was a strange sight for him."This Toa," Kaerhi asked, "what is he like?"

IC (Hatann): "He was a toa of sound in grey armour and a sanok" Hatnn replied. "Quite a quiet guy until we got into a fight. Then he was really loud." Let's see if we can find out where he is now. To the local pub!"

ppg2.png

IC: Krayzikk"Well, that sucks man." Krayzikk said, taking another sip of his apparently horrid drink.

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking to Krayzikk:After staring at the glass for a little while longer, Yghari pulled his drink closer and finished it off, looking back to Krayzikk; "Well, I don't think there's any way I can help you with your troubles, unfortunately. My problems can't be solved, plain and simple," he said, taking a look around the bar (it was always wise to do so, just in case there was some loon staring at you... bar murders weren't the most uncommon thing, especially in the quiet ones.), and looking back to the empty glass he held in his hand. He wasn't even sure why he was having this conversation with this random stranger... maybe boredom, and intoxication did that to people. OOC: I remember there being someone who was watching the two (more Krayzikk than Yghari).. perhaps whoever that was could speak up now, to bring a bit more excitement to the dull conversation?-Yghari

OOC: He would, but Kal is offline for most of the week. :(IC: Krayzikk"And most of my problem revolve around death." Krayzikk said gloomily. "And this being Ko-Koro, there isn't even a bar fight."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Hatann): "He was a toa of sound in grey armour and a sanok" Hatnn replied. "Quite a quiet guy until we got into a fight. Then he was really loud." Let's see if we can find out where he is now. To the local pub!"

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi pulled his cloak together and stayed behind Hatann. He didn't know any of the locations on this island yet. It was a wise choice that he didn't kill Hatann when he first met him.

WIP

IC:Tharna was just grabing his pickaxe so he could dig deeper into his cave, He found some Lightstone on the way. When he finished carving a room about 10 Bio wide and 10 Bio in length he thought "What should I use this for?, maybe a small shrine to the strange Skakdi, maybe.. yeah, for the Skakdi!". He took his chisel and carefully carved an ice Skakdi's face into the wall, it took him some time but he was able to do it.He put some of the Lightstone in the Skakdi statue's eyes and then carved under the head the phrase:"Ko-Wahi Skakdi Mata-Nui help us", he was pleased by his work and then an idea came to his mind "I should put the Memory Crystal inside the statue to protect it", so he did, hemade the right eye looser than the left so he could pull it out and have a small place to put the crystal.

IC: KeuirceA Matoran holding a surfboard was carried past Keuirce and Zongu by two paramedics, despite his screams about how he was 'fine, honestly' - however, his lack of a right arm said otherwise. "M-hm."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]