Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Keuirce"Reputation they earned? They better hope they did." Keuirce seemed to be joking, but he hit his face off the ground as he tripped over something strange sticking out of the ice. "Ugh!"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Keuirce"I... I don't know..." Keuirce started brushing snow off of the ice surrounding it, and watched in amazement as what he had tripped over was revealed to be an arm. "Is that... is that what I think it is?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: KeuirceKeuirce continued to brush off the snow, leading down to the arm's hand...But there was no hand. It was a wing. He gasped, and frantically began brushing off more snow. It was as he thought.There was a Mystix frozen in the ice.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: KeuirceAs it was pulled out, Keuirce noticed a stab wound in its back. "From what I've heard of them, isn't stabbing one in the back one of the greatest offences one can perform?"There was something else about the black Mystix, something Keuirce couldn't quite put his finger on.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: ZonguZongu gave Keuirce a look, "Isn't stabbing anyone in the back a great offence?""Anyway, I can't say much about this guy. He was alive once, now he isn't. It's not much of a surprise he's dead, someone said a whole platform of Le-Koro was smashed to pieces by this lot."OOC: I don't know whether that was retconned out of existence, but this is the people Zongu talks to here, so y'know :P

OOC: No, it never got retconned.IC: Keuirce"Wait... I remember talking to someone who had been there. He said of how a black Mystix clad in silver led them..." Keuirce looked down at the corpse. "I think this is him."OOC: And here we are, with the surprise return of Ignotus! SURPRISE! :dunce:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: KeuirceKeuirce couldn't stop himself, and actually did facepalm this time. "Either way, from what people said after the attacks, this guy's ego was enough that it kept those of his troops in orbit around it. He wouldn't kill himself. That means someone else killed him."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Chronn's dead, but if you mean Inc, he's MIA. But no-one knows that, because they think Nekron is him.So, if Zongu has heard of Incy-boy, yeah! Let's arrange the battle of the comedy duos! XDIC: KeuirceKeuirce nodded in agreement. "From what I have heard, the Mystix were all as power-hungry and egotistical as their leader, each wishing to take his place at the first moment's notice."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: ZonguIt wasn't long before they reached a tunnel, and entered.OOC: Something gives me the feeling you've been planning, plotting and/or scheming again :SAnyway, yes, indeed, hi-ho, hi-ho, off to Onu-Wahi we go...

OOC: Me? Scheming? Never! XD (I actually wasn't. Keuirce was actually made with me not wanting him to ever encounter my other characters)Anywayz, Keuirce to Onu-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Krayzikk"Well, that sucks man." Krayzikk said, taking another sip of his apparently horrid drink.

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking to Krayzikk:After staring at the glass for a little while longer, Yghari pulled his drink closer and finished it off, looking back to Krayzikk; "Well, I don't think there's any way I can help you with your troubles, unfortunately. My problems can't be solved, plain and simple," he said, taking a look around the bar (it was always wise to do so, just in case there was some loon staring at you... bar murders weren't the most uncommon thing, especially in the quiet ones.), and looking back to the empty glass he held in his hand. He wasn't even sure why he was having this conversation with this random stranger... maybe boredom, and intoxication did that to people. OOC: I remember there being someone who was watching the two (more Krayzikk than Yghari).. perhaps whoever that was could speak up now, to bring a bit more excitement to the dull conversation?-Yghari
IC (Hatann): Hatann pushed open the door of the pub and walked inside, glad to have some relief from the biting cold out in the drifts. There weren't many people sitting around at this time of day, there were a few.In particular, he noticed a pair of toa talking in a corner, one in gold armour and a rather large one decked out with black and grey spikes. "Afternoon, fellas" he said. "Mind if we join you?"

ppg2.png

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi's finger hovered over his collapsible blade switch. Something felt.....off on these two Toa. Even without that feeling, he didn't trust Toa. He didn't trust anyone in fact. He stayed a little behind Hatann. Let him do the talking.

WIP

IC: RiversongKo-Wahi was colder than she remembered. Even in the relatively sheltered area that the Koro provided, the icy chill was surprisingly hard to escape. Making a mental note to purchase a heatstone at some point, Riversong wandered aimlessly through the streets. Stopping near what appeared to be a hospital of some sort, she considered going inside for a moment, if only to get out of the wind.

IC: Krayzikk"Well, that sucks man." Krayzikk said, taking another sip of his apparently horrid drink.

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking to Krayzikk:After staring at the glass for a little while longer, Yghari pulled his drink closer and finished it off, looking back to Krayzikk; "Well, I don't think there's any way I can help you with your troubles, unfortunately. My problems can't be solved, plain and simple," he said, taking a look around the bar (it was always wise to do so, just in case there was some loon staring at you... bar murders weren't the most uncommon thing, especially in the quiet ones.), and looking back to the empty glass he held in his hand. He wasn't even sure why he was having this conversation with this random stranger... maybe boredom, and intoxication did that to people. OOC: I remember there being someone who was watching the two (more Krayzikk than Yghari).. perhaps whoever that was could speak up now, to bring a bit more excitement to the dull conversation?-Yghari
IC (Hatann): Hatann pushed open the door of the pub and walked inside, glad to have some relief from the biting cold out in the drifts. There weren't many people sitting around at this time of day, there were a few.In particular, he noticed a pair of toa talking in a corner, one in gold armour and a rather large one decked out with black and grey spikes. "Afternoon, fellas" he said. "Mind if we join you?"
IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking:Out of nowhere, here came two Skakdi, being all friendly like, and asking if they could have a seat; and Yghari, being the guy he was, nodded to the two, watching as they took two seats next to him and Krayzikk. "People don't often come around Ko-Koro for a good drink.. were you two just in the neighborhood, and just wanted a bit of alcohol?" he asked, casting a glance toward Krayzikk for a moment, then back toward the two new arrivals. Most often, travelers didn't pose much trouble.. but there were plenty of strangers out there who would gladly gut you for whatever you had on you. The trick was knowing which kind of strangers were which. -Yghari

IC: KrayzikkYghari might notice that Krayzikk had made a very subtle shift. No longer were his eyes gloomy and unfocused, they were now alert and ready.In other words, he had made the shift from his normal state of being, to potential combat mode.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Hatann): Being the experience fighter he was, Hatann noticed the grey toa's sudden alertness and knew what it meant. He was wary of the two Skakdi, just as they were of him. If things went badly, someone would get hurt. Maybe that could be avoided, maybe not. Either way, he didn't mind."I suppose you could say that" he replied to the golen toa. "We're in the neighbourhood looking for a good drink and a bit of warmth, but that isn't all. We're looking for a certain toa who I met in these parts some years ago and it's high time we had a reunion. You wouldn't have seen grey toa of sound wearing a sanok, would you?"

ppg2.png

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking:He shook his head, "I've only just arrived in Ko, I haven't seen much of the locals yet... doubt I even will, since I'll be moving on to another Koro soon enough," he told the Skakdi, watching as the tension between the four ever so slowly grew; he displayed no signs of worry or wariness, but kept his eyes on the Skakdi, just in case they decided to make a move. Maybe Krayzikk would answer this man's question, and they could leave before anything could happen. -Yghari

OOC: Part two: begins now.IC - Sucogu - HospitalObviously, Sucogu's syringe wouldn't block the knife that again came his way. However, he could dodge the Matoran's strike with ease. And so he did, jumping back to barely dodge a jab. He returned the attack with a kick, striking the Matoran's wrist and knocking it up, throwing the knife out of his hand. He followed with a punch to his chest, pummeling him against a wall. After jabbing the syringe into his shoulder and breaking the rest off- leaning the needle in -Sucogu grabbed him by the collar and slammed him up against the stone, causing a shriek- but not from his mouth. What...?Turning him around, he nearly recoiled in disgust. There was an enormous slug on this back, which immediately shrieked upon seeing him. He understood now...the Matoran was having the life leached from him. Sucogu grabbed it, sending electricity into his fingers to get it off. However, the Toa of lightning was thrown back by a powerful fist, thrown back into his mask. He reeled back, hitting the ground with enough force to crack it. He suddenly wished he wasn't on the second floor.Time.... ....slowed..... ....down....Everything happened at once. The Matoran jumped on him, pounding him so hard that the floor have way beneath him. He tumbled down, the wreckage threatening to crush him. He landed right in front of a certain Riversong, grunting the word "Help" before the Matoran grabbed his foot and sent him back through the hole in the ceiling and nearly through the ceiling above that. He fell to the floor, barely missing the hole again. He shook gravel out of his face and pulled himself into his feet, in time to see...two Matoran...and a Toa...all charging him.Several other Matoran with Parakuka attacked Riversong downstairs.A hospital-wide infection. Beautiful.The little strength highs had time limits, it seemed. The Matoran that had attacked him collapsed, his energy wasted. Another one- a Toa, this time -approached him at a fast pace. Throwing out a punch, the Toa aimed to knock Sucogu out. However, he caught the punch, his hand being thrown back a few inches by the force, before they started crackling with lightning. His entire hand blazed with lighting, an unforeseen issue. Why was it an issue? Mostly because of the damage done to the room.A full bolt of lightning struck the wall and passed threw several other walls after that. Aller bolts peppered the wall leading outside with more holes. One collided with a window, which exploded. Another bolt, and the entire wall exploded. The Toa tackled Sucogu, sending him out the hole in the wall and down two stories before hitting the snow.The Toa with a Parakuka wasted no time, standing and grabbing the much-abused Sucogu by the neck and raising him off the ground. The teacher glanced across the crowd, looking at two people, Flyssa and Esao. He didn't even mouth anything. His probably was clear.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Esao (Hospital, Ko-Koro)Esao got the hint, rolling to the side and flanking the Toa from the left. Immediately, he whipped his bow off his back and slid open the six compartments of the oil-filled lightstones. Snapping his finger, three arrows appeared in the first, third, and sixth containers, and Esao launched them away with a snap of his finger, sending them flying away at the Toa with the Parakuka.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND