Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking:"If death is the only form of justice that can be brought to your enemies, Krayzikk, then that is what will become of them," he said to the Titan, looking toward Hataan; "Maybe someone else can help you find who you're looking for; neither of us know who it is you seek," he said, watching the other Skakdi more as he grew more tense.. was he trying to start a fight? -Yghari

IC (Hatann): "Well, that's too bad" Hatann said simply, ignoring the conversation between Kaerhi and Krayzikk. "We'll have to keep looking elsewhere, but thanks anyway". He moved around the rest of the pub, talking to a few beings, but none of them had seen the toa. As a last resort, he looked on a crowded noticeboard at the back of the establishment, where he struck gold. Near the back almost completely covered by newer advertisements, news reports and other paraphernalia was a tablet that read: "Bodyguard for hire. Very experienced, power of sound, reasonable rates. Available at 42 Frost street, or leave a message with the barkeep Tempoarily unavailable - out on an assignment"OOC: That's not making overly convenient circumstances - it has been there since last November.IC: "Kaerhi, I think we might have a lead" he called to the other Skakdi. "Take a look at this".

ppg2.png

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar:Well, it seemed the two Skakdi had been drawn away by other things; perhaps they had found out where whoever it was they were looking for was. He looked toward Krayzikk, "So who exactly killed your friends? I hate to poke and prod, but I also hate to see unjust acts go about unanswered," he told him. Maybe it was the alcohol talking through him, or his senses, but he felt like he wanted to help this guy; what that helping entailed, he didn't know just yet. -Yghari

IC: Krayzikk"Well, the entirety of the Ta-Koro Fortress Guard Hospital was destroyed by a crazy Ko-Toa, who is now in prison. My girlfriend, a doctor there, was killed by an insane Mark Bearer named Frieza. And I got a messenger telling me Tillian was dead when I went to Po-Koro."Krayzikk sighed. "I'll need to go back to Ga-Koro eventually. I left the door to Riaril's, well, I suppose it's mine now, house unlocked."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Krayzikk"Well, the entirety of the Ta-Koro Fortress Guard Hospital was destroyed by a crazy Ko-Toa, who is now in prison. My girlfriend, a doctor there, was killed by an insane Mark Bearer named Frieza. And I got a messenger telling me Tillian was dead when I went to Po-Koro."Krayzikk sighed. "I'll need to go back to Ga-Koro eventually. I left the door to Riaril's, well, I suppose it's mine now, house unlocked."

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking:Ta-Koro... Hospital.. "Wait a minute... I was there when that happened. I remember.. yes, I think I remember seeing you amid the chaos now," he said to Krayzikk, thinking back to the day the Hospital was attacked. He had never seen so many injured and dead in a long time... and thankfully, he hadn't seen it since that day. -Yghari

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk scowled. "Not my finest hour. I was so hung-over all I could do was hang back and keep a few of the docs safe."He gestured toward his glass. "Hence the lack of alcohol."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Talking:He nodded, "I wasn't able to do squat to save anyone.. as soon as I got in to help people, everyone was being ordered out of the building. After the attack, I guess I wandered, looking for a purpose.. then I ended up here," he said, looking around the Ko Bar. "I don't even know what I'm going to do when I get out of this bar.. probably just go find a menial job, and work it to survive." He still longed to save lives, and to stop crime wherever it spread, but right now, he was just a mess. -Yghari

IC: RiversongShe jumped back as a battered-looking Toa (Sucogu, although she didn't know it) was apparently slammed through a wall of the building by...a Matoran? The other Toa said something that sounded like, "Help," before the Matoran threw him back through the wall. As Riversong turned towards the entrance of the building, three more Matoran ran outside. Their eyes glowed a sickly shade of green as they charged towards her, leaving no time to think, just react. She directed a blast of water at her enemies' feet, or more accurately, at the ground, causing them to slip and fall on the slick surface. That gave Riversong just enough time to grab her knife, as the three Matoran were already back on their feet. One lunged, but missed as she sidestepped. The other two charged again, tackling her with surprising force. As a flurry of fist-blows rained down, Riversong blindly stabbed upward with the knife. There was some resistance as she felt it penatrate flesh; whether it was a fatal blow or not, she was unsure. Rolling away from her attackers, Riversong clambered to her feet, breathing heavily. The Matoran that she had stabbed was almost certainly dead, a crimson puddle already staining the snow. The remaining two didn't seem to care about the loss of their comrade at all, instead regrouping to attack again.This isn't looking good.

IC: Krayzikk"Hey, what else can you do but keep on going, one step at a time?" Krayzikk was about to say more, when he heard what sounded suspiciously like a wall breaking."Excuse me."Krayzikk stood, payed for his drink, and turned to leave.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Mariko glanced into the darker corners of the room, as if he was sensing eyes in the darkness, watching them. Once he was sure that was not the case, he turned back to Atvin. His expression darkened as he told the other Toa of his purpose in a low voice: "We're hunters. Hunters of darkness for over one-thousand years. And our game is more dangerous than any other." The Toa could see in his opposite's face that the other Toa had not found his story about his home very interesting. Then again, Mariko had not told him the really important bits of the story yet. For the story of their home was the whole reason for their hunt. A grin crossed his face, despite the grimness of his thoughts, as if to defy the terrors the memories held. Mariko looked Atvin in the eyes. "Tell me: Have you ever faced a living shadow before?"---------------What Mariko had not sensed, had been that there were eyes watching him speak to Atvin from the darkness. Like a passing ghost, a darker shade in the shadow on the wall slithered away, from one persons silhouette to the next, until it passed by Draeverian at the door, unnoticed and made its way back out to Ko-Wahi. So they had finally arrived...---------------Standing in the doorway, Draeverian was trying to get a sense of what the inn looked like, but the constant talking, sounds and the general noise within distorted his mental picture to the point where he could merely differentiate by species. How was he supposed to find the Onua-lookalike like this?With a sigh, he stepped into the inn, and tried his best to navigate his way through the room to a spot where he could sit.---------------Just a few feet away, Kohra, only half-invested in the conversation with Paikish, due to the unforseen arrival of DJ, nervously uncrossed and recrossed her long legs, keeping the Toa of sonics in her peripheral field of view. She would have to leave soon. There was much she could fake, much more than the average person ever might, but she could not obscure the characteristics sounds she made, the small noises her armor made or the clicking of her feet against stone-floors. Yes, it was definitely time. She had been idle for too long...

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Have no fear. Posting for Sucogu soon.IC: crackle crackleHe floated alone. He knew nothing-his name, where he was, what was to become of him.Only that he had left the world for this darkness.rustle rustleHe frowned, closed eyes scrunching. His stay had become interrupted.What was that sound...The rustling of clothes on armor?And that hint of light above him...slosh sloshHau opened his eyes.Clear blue sky greeted them, as well as a dry cool that took their moisture away. He moved them to catch a better look of his surroundings."You're awake."On reflex, the toa's gaze flew up to the deadpan's source. What he saw explained the other things he had sensed-the gentle rocking of movement, the strange noises.Naara was carrying Hau. Her hold was bridal, her eyes looking to something up ahead.Before he could fully take in his new surroundings and remember what happened, Hau found himself dumped unceremoniously into a few centimeters of snow.The toa leaped out of it in a subconscious activation of his mask. Turning to the Ga-Toa, he exclaimed an indignant: "Hey!"Hau crossed his arms. He stepped to before Naara, challenging her with his presence alone. "What was that for?!"Naara ignored the call. Her only sign that Hau even existed was her stride slightly swerving to avoid him."It was necessary. If you're really still fuming, just turn around and look at our destination, fool."Wait, what? What destina-Hau's thoughts hit the brakes as his eyes happened to hit-and lock on-the School before them."Yeah."

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Krayzikk"Hey, what else can you do but keep on going, one step at a time?" Krayzikk was about to say more, when he heard what sounded suspiciously like a wall breaking."Excuse me."Krayzikk stood, payed for his drink, and turned to leave.

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro Bar - Leaving:Yghari also heard the sound of a wall collapsing, so he quickly paid for his drink, and got up, walking after Krayzikk to see just what was going on out there.-Yghari

IC(Kaerhi):Kaerhi turned from the two Toa and walked up to Hatann."Do you think it's him?" he asked after reading the notice.

IC (Hatann): "I'd bet my spine on it" Hatann asserted confidently. "That fits the guy I knew perfectly. Sad that he's out, but that means we can travell around a bit more, looking for the rest of NEX. Might as well make sure though". He walked up to the bar and tossed a widget at the Matoran standing there. "That notice up the back about the bodyguard... you know anything about him?""Of course sir" the Matoran replied, stowing away the money. "He has been a regular here for some years, and has an arrangement with us for clients wanting him to enquire through the inn. He hasn't been back here in a while though... longer than usual at any rate. I believe he went on a search and rescue after a missing toa of air. If you're looking for his services, you'll have to wait until he gets back, but if you won't do that, his name is...""I know who it is" Hatann cut him off. "And thanks for the info". He placed another few widgets on the bar and left.

ppg2.png

IC: KrayzikkSuddenly, Riversong would find one of her assailants flying through the air, now replaced by a massive gray Titan. With a low growl, he warped after the Matoran, and threw a punch when the being landed.Remarkably, the Matoran caught the punch, and shoved Krayzikk back a few inches. "Well, you're a tough little bugger, aren't you?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Flyssa (Ko-Koro Hospital)The Toa of Lightning followed Esao's lead, leaping to her right, drawing her two thin swords. She fed her elemental power into them, and as they clanged together in readiness, sparks leapt through the air. As arrows flew through the air, she took the few instants to glance around.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro - Fighting: Yghari viewed the situation at hand; one Matoran dead, one fighting Krayzikk, and another standing, seemingly about to attack a Toa of Water. It seemed Krayzikk knew who the bad guys were the moment they arrived, because he was already taking one down. Well, he decided not to waste any time; it had been a while since his last fight, but with a swift slash of his right hand, he sent a weak bolt of electricity flying at the green-eyed Matoran, simply meant to stun it.The Matoran must have seen the blast out of the corner of his eye, because he quickly avoided the attack, turning to face Yghari instead. The Toa of Lightning promptly drew his longsword, and watched the Matoran. The smaller being made its move, and rushed forward to strike Yghari- the Toa quickly dealt a blow to the Matoran's arm, which caused him to recoil for a moment. However, before Yghari knew it, the Matoran had rushed up to him once again, and the Toa of electricity had no time to slash at his foe; the Matoran punched his square in the chest, and surprisingly, he was knocked back a few yards. These obviously weren't your average, ordinary Matoran. Sheathing his longsword, and catching his breath, Yghari instead drew his battle axe, and kept a bolt of electricity alive in his left hand. Without hesitation, the Matoran moved to hit him again; this time, however, Yghari sidestepped his enemy's attack, and turned quickly, punching his head with his left hand, and releasing the charged electric bolt into said Matoran's cranium. The smaller being took the blow, and fell to the ground; but, he was not dead. After a few moments of silence (excluding the sizzling of the Matoran's mask), Yghari moved to investigate the Matoran- but was caught off guard when the being grabbed his leg suddenly, and dragged him to the ground. The shock of hitting the ground face first was unpleasant, to say the least; Yghari activated his Calix quickly, and turned over, throwing a punch at the Matoran who was nearly on top of him. Again, with the punch he released a burst of electrical charge, this time noticeably more powerful than the last. The blast sent the Matoran flying into the air, and then falling to the cold, hard ground. Yghari wasted no time getting up onto his feet, and leaped over to see the Matoran, another blast readily charged in his hand; but when he got to the body, he realized that he did not need it. The Matoran was dead, his head charred beyond recognition.. Yghari released the electrical charge in his hand, standing up to hsi full height. "Whatever you were... you certainly weren't nice," he said, looking up from the body to see how Krayzikk was fairing in his battle.OOC: I'm going to assume that was permitted.. excuse me if it weren't. I'm also going to believe that Yghari was able to kill the Matoran easily enough, since one stab wound seemed to have killed the other.-Yghari

Edited by Skarloth

IC (Hatann): "To 42 Frost Street" Hatann replied. "If the guy is out of town, we might as well visit his home and have a look around. I'm sure my old friend won't mind". He set off though the village, treading heavily on the ice-covered paths.OOC: flashbaaack!IC (Banua): The toa of gravity activated his mask power, copying the power of the lava eel and warming his skin against the frigid Ko-wahi snowstorm. This was one of his first assignments as a toa, and he was determined to carry out the job to Turaga Whenua's satisfaction. It had all started a week ago, when some of his friends in the mines unearthed an odd stone, which gave off a purple glow when held and caused the holder to see things that were not there. Nobody in Onu-koro had seen its like before, so Whenua had decided that it should be sent to Turaga Nuju, who had great knowledge of many things, past, present and future. It was Banua's job, then, to deliver the artifact, as well as to gain experience as a toa. He looked down at the stone in his hands, an then up to the next ridge of the mountain, where he knew the other toa to be. He would have like to travel together, but in case of an attack, the more experienced to had decided to stay hidden and ambush anyone who tried to steal the stone.

ppg2.png

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk cracked his knuckles as the Matoran charged. He warped about a foot to the side at the last second, and tripped the Matoran. As he tried to stand, Krayzikk punched him down again. He grabbed him, and threw him, before warping to where he would land.He raised his knee, and the Matoran's face slammed into it with a sickening crunch. He dropped like a rock.Krayzikk bent down, and checked his pulse. There wasn't one, and the Matoran's neck was bent way back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Noiatz Livic): The weather of Ko-Wahi was cold, so cold. Normally, Noiatz wouldn't have even dreamed of wandering to a colder climate, but she knew it was safer. Her parents had already sent out bounty hunters to find her, but she knew that they would mention that she hated the cold. It was a good plan, but it didn't make her happy. She left her home island to seek adventure and excitement, but so far all she had done was run half-way across this new island. She didn't even know the name of it yet. She pulled her cloak around her and she shivered. She needed to find a village soon.

WIP

IC: Sehrii"You lost?" came a voice behind Noaitz, "Cause a lot of people get lost here."Standing behind the being was a Toa of Magnetism, a compact repeating crossbow was held loosely in her hands. The weapon itself was in better condition then her scratched grey-green armor and mask.Keeping the weapon in hand, Sehrii walked towards Noaitz.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Yghari - Ko-Koro - Talking:Well, it seemed Krayzikk's fight had gone as well as one could have hoped it to (if they were rooting for Krayzikk, that is). He walked back over toward the Titan, and looked at the Toa of water, who seemed a bit lost; "Are you alright?" he asked the Toa. -Yghari

OOC: Please do keep in mind that those possessed by Parakuka have near-Kakama speed and near-Calix strength and agility.Also, guys, have fun with this. I'mma leave ya something to play with for a little while...All Parakuka-possessed guys mentioned are NPCs that you can control (but please don't make them obey mook chivalry or anything).IC: Three more matoran doctors leaped from the hospital. Similar to those already encountered, their eyes were glazed over and appendages spiked. Not like those already encountered, they held an assortment of sharp and pointed medical tools.Each attacked one of the beings present. They all had arrived in time to see the demise of their comrades at the hands of the titan and two toa, and were unwilling to let the same happen to them.Sucogu was tossed into the fire without another second's thought. The arrows hit his body, flaming liquid coating the battered armor and skin.Meanwhile, the toa blitzed to before Esao. The archer had fractions of a second in which to deal with the fist flying at his solar plexus...

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tank - Ko-Koro - ShopTank just nodded and nudged Kearrstrun with his foot. The Toa awoke with a start and screamed long as he sat up before suddenly realizing he was cuffed.Breathing heavily, Kearrstrun looked at Tank who spoke, kneeling down to meet his head level with the painted Toa of sonics, "You worked closely with Arekule yes?"IC: Kearrstrun - Ko-Koro - ShopKearrstrun hesitated before nodding subtly in response to the question. He didn't really want to answer. He didn't really want to be there anyways. At least Praggos was in the room. He had a conscious, much like the Toa of sands before him."So you know him well."Kearrstun hesitated. Speaking quietly, obviously weary of the hardships he currently faced. Most specifically Frieza looking at him with the most despicable of eyes. Words absolutely poured out of his mouth, the words although quick, were precise."Tall. Well built considering his profession, good with a blade. Quiet though, usually keeping to himself in his lab leaving me to do most of the outside work. I suspect he enjoyed being alone, away from those he felt were less intelligent than he me being included. Away from the frighteningly moronic killing occurring for the most preposterous of reasons, instead of advancing the sciences. Despite this he treated me with respect when referring to me, even so much as considering me a friend and partner as opposed to just an assistant. He would never speak down to me, and instead he often taught me various things about both his Runes and the tests he planned. Even when it came to the candidates he started to show an attachment to some of them. It was at that point that he launched himself into what he would describe as his "Program" where he would never sleep, toiling over his notes, Marks, and his journal. Writing, reading, researching, testing, observing. He went from being a kind Toa to being obsessive, self destructive, and bitter being. His mind deteriorated into little to nothing. It got so bad he could not continue the program. He actually lost his mind. He started painting all over the place. Symbols, murals, glyphs I didn't understand. Sometimes he'd come back. Act normal. He knew what was going on and he didn't like it. He told me there was nothing he could do to stop it either. He explained it was because of all the time he had spent over the Marks. They were inside his head and he could never get them out."He looked around again, "One of the last things he ever said to me was that he wanted to die."His eyes met Utu's, "He got his wish."Kearrstrun giggled, "Thing is, Arekule said the same thing was going to happen to me too."IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - ShopUtu continued to lean against the wall. He didn't really want to say anything. Kearrstrun was crazy yes, but if he had worked so closely with Arekule, there would have to be truth in what he spoke. Crazy people couldn't describe somebody with such detail. Not this way. Still, it made him want to find out more about Arekule now. And the "Program". Was there a plan in motion? Was it too late to continue whatever it was? Perhaps it was the destiny Dorian was so invested it. Or maybe not. Whatever. He'd find out later. Right now, it was the knock at the door he was more concerned about.IC: Praggos - Ko-Koro - ShopPraggos met Utu's gaze. If it was the Sanctum Guard, he'd have to deal with them appropriately. He snapped shut his note book before stepping over to the door, opening it. Outside was a beautiful Toa of fire who's one eye was green. She was tall, slim, and stood with a sort of proudness that made her all the more captivating. Behind her was a very large Toa, close to Utu's size even. He carried a large weapon and seemed a tad more apprehensive than his companion, although he seemed to be watching Praggos intently, with purpose; with interest.He had a Mark on his arm.IC: Tuara - Ko-Koro - ShopTuara smiled when Utu started towards the door, "Now hold on sweetheart. It's not the goody two shoes you've come to know and think of with disgust."Utu raised an eyebrow with skepticsm, "Tuara, If you think-""It's not Tuara anymore. We've locked her up where she can't get out," Tuara-Iris continued, tapping her temple, "And I'm here to help." She finished with a smile, one that would mirror even Utu's.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |