Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZacaxZacax hugged her again, "How does hugging youake you think?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"Wut?" Zacax asked but then continued to hug, "I love youuuuuuu,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"Why?" Zacax asked as he yawned too,

IC: Zacax"I asked you about something Verak said about maskless something?"

IC: Zacax "Do u wanna try?" Zacax asked with a dumb grin

OOC: RvB reference FTWIC: ZacaxZacax took of his Kanohi mask and placed it to the side.

IC: ZacacZacax kept kissing her back, "Good you are kiss," he said drunkenly and hiccuped.IC: CalebosCalebos wanted to see if Zacax would let him borrow his journal, he wanted to see what did in his journey.

IC: Zacax"Enope," Zacax said ad kissed again,IC: CalebosCalebos made it to the door and knocked on it, "Zac?"

IC: Zacax"I'm busy....wut is it?" Zacax askedIC: Calebos"Can I read you journal?" Calebos asked, and Zacax kicked the journal under the door, "Thanks!"

IC: Zacax".............yup," he said and kissed her again,IC: CalebosCalebos started walking and went to the waiting area and started to read the Journal, "Day 1...." Calebos read, "There I was, on a boat to Karzahni..."

IC: ZacaxZacax got up and fell tithe ground. He started to scoot across the floor as lazily put his arm in the air and looked the door and scooted back to the bed, stood up, and fell down on Aurel.

IC (Khalisk)Khalisk doubted moving the Toa would do wonders for his health. Beings with this degree of injury rarely took to movement well. "I do not think that is wise. The extent of the injuries demands a medical professional. Further movement would do more harm then good." Khalisk stated the facts as he saw them and assumed Kalen was not aware of this.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: ZacaxZacax got up and laid next to her instead, "Sorry...luv u,"

IC: ZacaxAfter the kiss he fell asleep, and started to snore a bit.

IC: ZacaxAfter an hour, Zacax woke up...head was hurting, his face was col-wait...cold? He looked next to him and found his Hau and Aurel's Faxon. Oh great...he was drunk...hopefully nothing bad happened...wait where was his journal?

IC: ZacaxZacax put his mask back on and place the Faxon back on Aurel, she looked cold, and he closed the window and starts a fire in the fireplace.

IC: Zacax"I thought I locked the-okay Aurel and I were drunk and kissed...a lot,"

IC: Bruntoa - Sliding down Mt. Ihu -Bruntoa noticed a huge chunk of ice and earth up ahead, and they were gonna slam right into it. "I got this..." Bruntoa said, standing up on the sled and then putting his fists out. Using his elemental powers his caused the earth to explode in all directions, clearing the path. While this worked brilliantly, it also caused an avalanche to start from right behind them as the sled moved at lighting speeds. Bruntoa sat back down on the sled. "Well, that could be a problem..." The avalanche was just barely behind them, keeping up with their pace. Far below, Savulg and friends most likely would begin to hear rumbling, and probably notice the avalanche fast approaching where they stood.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Bruntoa - Sliding down Mt. Ihu -"And both are extremely likely." Bruntoa said, pointing at the little colored dots in the far off distance, the poor random people would soon be buried in snow if they didn't post get a move on. Either that or the avalanche would just take a really long time to reach them for plot convenience.OOC: Hubert I'm starting to sound like you....whut.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar