Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: CalebosCalebos kept reading the journal, reading it aloud, "The place was crumbling around us, and we ran for our lives, not sure whether or not we would survive. Just when things were bad enough, I turned and saw Darix crawling towards us. He two, like the fortress was crumbling. Armor was falling off him, and his mask was completely cracked. He still kept going, can't the bad guys just stop?!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zealokan, PayigesFinally, they reached the village, after ages of trudging through snow and sleet. 'How can anyone live here? It's colder than.... well, it's just really cold.'Oh, don't be such a sissy. It's not that bad.' She poked her tongue out at Zealokan, and as she turned around, her eye was caught by a rather large, very luxurious building.'Please, tell me that's your house, Dekuna. It does look very warm.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: TahukamaTahukama walked through the snow, and places his golden hand on Zacax, "Yes my son, it is,"IC: Zacax"What?" Zacax asked, he turned around and saw..."DAD!" Zacax exclaimed and hugged him.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax and Tahukama"I...I thought you died!""Zacax, I worse yet, my herbs saved me," Tahukama said showing the herbs,"I forgot," Zacax said, "Oh Corex, this is my mentor and father Tabukama,"

IC: Tahukama and Zacax"Tahukama," the tall Toa said, "So Zacax, where are you two staying at?""Over at the inn,"

IC: "That's the hospital" Dekuna replied. "You want to stay out of there. My house is on the other side of town". Since he didn't want to disappoint her too much though, he added "But my house will be plenty warm, you can bet on that".

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Thank Mata Nui for that, I just lost the feeling in my fingers. Does anyone know how to reattach extremities?' His bright green eyes closed to keep out the snow.'Hey Zealokan, here's an idea; quit your whining. We're nearly there, just calm down.''Actually, I had an idea. Instead of scratch-building a forge, I decided I could just find a base to build upon. Payiges, do you remember where your Toa Canister landed?'She froze. 'I... I think I do. It's just...''What?''I'd rather not remember.' She sighed. 'That wasn't a good day, one I'd rather forget.''But you do remember where it is, right?''Aren't you listening?! Yes, I do, but what makes you think I want to go back there?' The air around them crackled with energy as lightning arced from Payiges' hands. 'Oh no. No, not now!''Payiges!' He shoved the Toa of Lightning off Aki-Nui's back, and into the snow, containing the release of electricity. She was unconscious, and shivering. 'Karzahni, we've got to get her to the house!' He looked over to the Toa of Sonics. 'DEKUNA! Get on Aki-Nui, lead the way, I'll follow behind!'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: (Uar)"What the --?!" was all Uar could say before Paygies fell to the ground. Quickly recovering from the surprise, he asked Zealokan:"What just happened?"

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:KaiKai watched the Kohlii game from the roof of the stadium. The stadiums usually didn’t have roofs, but the Ko-Koro stadium was an exception. The ice reflected the sun, creating a beautiful light show below. Luckilly Kai had spotted Krian before he got on the roof, and had quickly used his smarts to figure out where the sun would be reflected into Krian’s eyes if he looked up, thus hiding Kai until the desired time. Kai glanced to where Yolof was supposed to be, then to where Jest was positioned, and waited for their signals to tell him that the attack was ready.OOC:Kal Grochi and Pyrrhon, your turn.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Zacax and Tahukama"Then let us head back there," Tahukama said,"Okay, wanna come Coorex?" Zacaxsaid,

IC: JestI muttered unpleasantly about the freezing cold as I was stuck way up above the village, looking down upon it with distaste. I was freezing, this plan was stupid, but I was ready. If Kai was looking in my direction, he would have seen a fire glowing on the mountainside for a mere moment. I was ready.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ambera and Maho"Where are we going?" Maho asked following Ambera out of the Inn,"To get Verak," she said, " he is free today, and I want to see him!" "Ambera, what about the others?" Maho asked, "Zacax and Calebos are fine with their group, they will be okay!"And so, the two walked off to GaWahi.OOC: Ambera and Maho to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Zacax

IC: (Uar)"Okay, okay!" Uar replied as he carefully lifted Paygies's limp form by the ankles, helping Zealokan support the weight.OOC: I'm just assuming Zealokan's already lifting Paygies, since he asked Uar to help carry her.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC-Yolof:As everybody in the Koro was at the Kolhii game, nobody noticed Yolof as he moved about, planting Madu where they would be most useful-places where one small explosion would cause a house to topple, spots that would help facilitate the avalanche's path to make more destruction, such places as that-as well, he placed a few around the sanctum-the Wall of Prophecy itself probably would not be harmed, but its housing would hopefully collapse.He checked his placement carefully. Setting off one Madu in the southwest corner of the village would lead to a chain reaction, doing even more damage than he had thought of before as the forces from the various explosions would meld, putting more pressure on a few certain structures, leading up to the ring of Madu around the Sanctum. Perfect.He stepped over to the Madu he had indicated as the first in the chain, giving Kai a thumbs up.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:KaiKai grinned. Everything was in place. The plan was proceeding in a timely manner. He glanced downwards to see how the Kohlii match was going. It was a fast and furious match between Le-Koro and Ko-Koro, and almost everybody who had the day off had shown up, along with some who just skipped out on their responsibilities. The Le-Koroians had the lead, they were actually about to score the winning goal. The announcer was milking the tension for all it was worth, and then more. The Le-Matoran scored, and the crowd went wild. While he was watching the Le-Matoran, Kai had put down a Madu Fruit on the ceiling, and picked up a sizable rock. When he heard the crown go wild, he tossed the rock, causing the Stadium Ceiling to explode and jumped down onto the Kohlii field below. "Ladies and gentlemen of the Ice and Wind Villages!" he started, expecting Krian, or some other being, to react violently.OOC:Grochi and Pyrrhon, please remember that that is not Kai's signal to proceed with the plan.

IC: JestAbove the village, a few dark clouds appeared, another illusion. But it was the shape of the clouds that held the meaning. They said 'Here Come the Jesters', a favorite phrase of mine, sort of a signature sentence. I didn't know how well the others would take to this unexpected, if minor, alteration to the plan. But, I didn't really care what they had to say about it. I had to sign my work, that was how I did it.Of course, it would mean nothing to anyone except me, but the meaning was there. This village was about to lose all hope, all cheer and joy. It would soon learn the price of optimism. Soon...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: KrianAn arrow whizzed toward Kai's face, as Krian used the long-jump power to land in front of Kai. The De-Toa stood about five feet away, scythe drawn. He stared at Kai, his eyes bubbling with murderous intent.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:KaiKai cleared his throat and continued, unfazed by Krian. "I am here to inform you all that by the end of the year this island will no longer exist." A few Toa snickered, thinking Kai was exaggerating. "Since some of you obviously do not believe me, me and my group have decided to prove to you that your Koros are not as invincible as you think." He smiled at Krian, having gotten the sentences out before the De-Toa could attack. "Trust me Soundblaster, keep watching, this'll be worth it." Retsel, who was still on the ceiling, grinned happily, and gave Yolof and Jest the signal to begin the second part of the plan.

IC-Yolof:Yolof nodded, turning to the Madu, launching a blast of powerful impact vision at the one he had planted specifically for the start of the reaction.Ah, Madu. Beautiful fruit, really-a hard enough hit, and the juices inside will pressurize from the impact. This results in the energy being compacted within, and the juices don't like that-it starts a reaction within the fruit, a rapid expansion. This rapid expansion is what we call an 'explosion.' Well, soon enough a large blast of concussive force blew apart the Madu, the building it was by careening over, the force from the explosion transferring to the other Madu around it as Yolof backed away quickly.Soon, Ko-Matoran were screaming, houses were falling like dominos, there was even a hole in the side of the Kolhii stadium as the explosion continued inexorably towards the sanctum.Quite a few Matoran and Toa ran from the hole in the stadium. Bad mistake for them, they were running right into the chopping path of his sword, as he defended Jest so that the Toa could start his avalanche.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KrianKrian stared at Kai, his rage building. He hated him for this, but not for the reason Kai thought. He couldn't care less about the innocents being harmed. He hated him for destroying Pearl's home village.He brought his scythe up into a ready position, but knew he was outnumbered.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Aurel:Aurel didn't know what was going on when the booms started to rocket around the village. In a second, she was buried under the snow, nursing wounds from a explosion. Luckly, she was farther away from the blast point, and it was mostly debris and the shock-wave that hit her. Her anger made the snow around her boil as anything around her started to burst into flames, a result due to her elemental abilities.

IC:Kai"And guess what the best part about this is?" Kai asked, keeping a hand on his sword, ready to draw it and block an attack from Krian. "Turns out that Ko-Matoran brat lived here." He pointed towards one of the only houses still standing. "To be exact, she lived right there." He grabbed one of the unused Madu Fruit, and tossed it up in the air, gently catching it before it exploded. "Guess which house I saved to destroy myself?"

IC: KrianKrian's eyes narrowed. "You piraka."Little did Kai know, Krian was inducing sonic vibrations in the fruit, barely detectable even by De-Toa standards. In other words, Krian was remotely triggering the fruit's explosive properties.Kai was holding a bomb set to detonate in about a second.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC:Wait, Krian thinks that Kai would willing hold an explosive fruit that is easily triggered by elemental powers when he's being threatened by a Toa, and doesn't expect the Toa to attempt to explode it? :PIC:KaiKai grinned, and tossed the fruit up in the air, watching it explode into a burst of fleshy fruit pieces. "Oh come now Krian, you really think that I wouldn't expect you to attempt to blow up a bomb I was holding in my hand?" He frowned. "I expected more from you."

OOC: Hey, worth a shot. :PIC: Krian"You know what I expected?" Krian said, advancing. "People to have the common sense of decency not to kill little girls. Even most serial killers aren't that depraved." He swung his scythe, while drawing a katana from his waist with the other hand. "Or that pathetic."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:As soon as the explosions rippled through the koro, Kreigero dropped to the ground as shrapnel and building rubble rained down on the street around her. She got up and unsheathed her Bisword. Reyal ran beside her, growling like mad with his teeth bared as Kreigero ran through the apocaliptic streets, searching for the cause of this madness.OOC: where is krian? some small backup may have just arrived, if I can reach him.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Zacax and TahukamaThe two heard he explosions and booms, and ran off to figure out what it was. The two kept running when they found Aurel, surrounded by flames."Aurel!" Zacax said running to her, "What happened?!"

IC: Zacax "Aurel! Wait..Where's Calebos?!"IC: CalebosCalebos woke up...he found himself covered in ashes...and somehow the journal survived...he got up and saw melts snow, asked and fire...

IC: Jest"And away we... snow." With that, I started sending metal into the ice sheets underneath the snow near me, breaking them loose, cracking them apart. Then, I stepped back a few dozen feet, and let out as loud a scream as I could, sending more metal into the ice.With a horrible rumble and a terrible crack, the ice and snow began to slide, downward towards the Koro. As I admired my work, though it was a little after the explosions began to go off below. Well, it was time for me to get down there and continue the show.Funny how slippery ice and snow are, and how easily it is to go sliding downwards.

Edited by Pyrrhon

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Just FYI if anyone is still in the path of the avalanche coming down Mt. Ihu please speak up now please. :PIC: Bruntoa - Sliding down Mt. Ihu...with killer avalanche of snow, earth and metal in tow -Bruntoa looked behind the sled and got a good look at the avalanche. "It slowed down a little, but it's still keeping up with us...and it's getting faster again..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: @Snelly, where exactly is this avalanche headed?IC (Dekuna): While Zealokan and Uar lifted Payiges prone body from the snow, Dekuna ran ahead to light a fire, gather blankets and prepare a place for her to lie until the trauma passed. He sprinted past the sanctum, and leapt over a pair of Ko-Matoran walking home from their work there. The sun had sunk behind Mount Ihu's peak, casting the entire village into shadow - Dekuna didn't blame them for not spotting him as he ran.Rounding the corner into Frost Street, Dekuna came within sight of his home, and stopped dead in his tracks. The place was a wreck, barely still standing. The door had been knocked in, and lay in the snow before the empty doorframe. Crimson droplets of blood wrer frozen into the ice near a large rock adjacent to the house. It was too dark too see what lay inside, but for the moment Dekuna stood stock still, not wanting to go any further.

ppg2.png