• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13844 replies to this topic

#7881 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 12:38 AM

OOC: Snelly and Hubert's avalanche is, if I remember right, going towards the school. There is one heading towards Ko-Koro now, however, which has been devastated by explosions, and Dekuna is soon to be attacked.IC-Yolof:As Yolof ran about the Koro, slaughtering Ko-Matoran and suffering minimal wounds in return, he rounded a corner, near one of the houses that had managed to withstand the explosion.Farther across the street from him was a Toa of Sonics. Yolof grimly sheathed his greatsword on his back, before grabbing the Lochaber Axe, a change of weaponry.He then roared, a bestial, bloodthirsty yell expected more from a Rahi than from a Skakdi as he ran at Dekuna, swinging a heavy, powerful blow at the Toa's head.

#7882 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,112 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 12:45 AM

OOC: It isn't actually heading towards the school.IC: [Twenty-Eight]"My doctor senses are tingling."

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#7883 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,899 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 03:15 AM

OOC: Aw, Kal, you killed my mood. :P I had a nice scene planned. Oh, well, I can work this into my plans, but you do realise that Yolof is going to get blamed for the house, right? The guy and his team return home to find it destryed, and then some brute of a Skakdi attacks him. Somebody will start joining the dots.IC: Dekuna was jolted out of his shock by the cries of Matoran and the battle-cries of a Skakdi who was rampaging through the village. His house would have to wait, but already suspicions were beginning to creep into his mind. He had made a long list of enemies in his time, particularly in the criminal underworld of Mata Nui. Maybe somebody had come for revenge, and maybe that somebody was now standing before him.As the Skakdi charged towards him, brandishing an axe, Dekuna conjured a sonic barrier in front of him, halting Yolof in his tracks. Drawing a dagger from his belt, Dekuna whipped his hand through the air, sending the blade tumbling hilt over blade towards the murderer. Guided by his sanok, the blade flew straight and true. Knowing the mask's power, Dekuna didn't wait to see it reach its target - he was already drawing his blades and preparing to repay the Skakdi in full for his actions.

#7884 Offline The Mask of Ice

The Mask of Ice
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 425 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 04:41 AM

IC: (Uar)Uar nearly dropped Paygies as he saw a Skakdi charge through the village, leaving a trail of bodies in his wake. The moment he saw the Skakdi charge Dekuna, he turned to Zealokan. Quick, we've got to put her down somewhere and stop him!" he said, gesturing at the Skakdi.

Edited by The Mask of Ice, Jul 06 2012 - 06:26 AM.

"It's hard to pull of something 'for all ages' without making it seem like it was designed for a bunch of 4-year-olds, and I'm afraid to say that LEGO took the easy road with Hero Factory."
- Myself

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

#7885 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:37 AM

IC:KaiKai spat out a bitter laugh at Krian. "Oh, you expected me to have the decency to not kill innocents and children?" He laughed again. "That's brilliant coming from you." The Vortixx bent backwards, the scythe passing right over his head. He drew his sword, and started slashing and hacking at Krian with amazingly fast slashes, and viciously strong stabs. It was a modified sword technique, which was used to keep the opponent on the defensive, usually to stall. And if Krian managed to somehow look away from all the attacks, he'd see why Kai was stalling. There was a lit fuse heading towards Pearl's house, which was presumably filled with explosives.

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

#7886 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:38 AM

IC: Zealokan'Quick, help me get her on to Aki!' Together, Zealokan and Uar put Payiges' limp form onto the Kane-Ra's back. 'Buddy, I need you to take her to a safe place, understand?' Aki-Nui complied, sprinting off away from the battle and to safety.Rounding the corner, he saw Dekuna's wreck of a house. 'What in Karzahni happened here?!' He drew one Reverse Blade, then thrust out his hand, cringing at the sudden motion of his still-healing arm. He began to slowly absorb the Kinetic energy from the Skakdi, hopefully bringing him to a stop in time for Dekuna to get out of the way.

Edited by Toa Zealokan, Jul 06 2012 - 08:39 AM.

#7887 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 09:17 AM

IC: Jasik (Flash-Freeze Suites, Ko-Koro)Jasik had about a quarter second's warning before the world whirled and fell around him. Fire consumed the bottom half of the building rapidly, and as it tipped, the Toa of Air had only one thought: Save Veira.As the building slowly tumbled, Jasik move towards her and wrapped her in a tight bear hug, spinning around and using his back to protect her from any falling debris."You're going to be okay, alright?" he said to Veira, his voice almost indistinguishable from the sounds of the building's support dying one by one. "Veira, you're going to be okay--"CRASH!The suite finally made contact with the ground below.-Teezy

late nights and all night drives are reminders why i'm alive

NPC:

"...And that's why you always leave a note."

-Tyler

#7888 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Fear Confronted

• 6,421 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 09:31 AM

IC - Veira - Inn...except for the large, burning piece of rubble just above them. Veira had her arms slightly raised- a pity she couldn't return the hug -and the rock's gravity had shifted. It moved away from them and dropped to the ground. Now, living with Paka for most of her life, she'd learned a thing or two. She'd seen things like this before. Well, maybe not entire Koros collapsing from the inside, but fires she had witnessed."Take a day to drink some gin."No, that couldn't be what she had said. Ah, yes, she had said something quite different. Something like,"Take away the oxygen."

Edited by Shadow Guardian, Jul 06 2012 - 09:32 AM.

#7889 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 09:35 AM

IC: Jasik (Ruins, Ko-Koro)Jasik began to inhale, and all the air began to evacuate their immediate vicinity. He closed his eyes and began to focus on doing as Veira advised...-Teezy

NPC:

-Tyler

#7890 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 757 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 09:39 AM

I.C. Zenex "The crystal belongs to a laboratory in Ko-koro that I work at. Or worked, rather. If you knew the whole story, you'd either let me go, or take the crystal for yourself."

IC Dymiun"Tell us the whole story, then. I've got the time."IC Fehron & co."Hey! Dymiun!" called Fehron. Dymiun turned to see Fehron, Botan, and Geon running over a nearby hill, with Takana, Tamaka, and Kohtak behind them. "I assume the situation is under control," observed Geon.

OOC: I'm going to have to go inactive for another while. :/I.C. "There you are... Vortixx, I hope you are ready to pay for your crime." "Not yet, I'm not. If you wouldn't mind my telling of the story?""Don't you just seem like a reliable person. Lying to us about the crystal in the hut. Yeah right."

I.C. Zenex "The crystal belongs to a laboratory in Ko-koro that I work at. Or worked, rather. If you knew the whole story, you'd either let me go, or take the crystal for yourself."

IC Dymiun"Tell us the whole story, then. I've got the time."IC Fehron & co."Hey! Dymiun!" called Fehron. Dymiun turned to see Fehron, Botan, and Geon running over a nearby hill, with Takana, Tamaka, and Kohtak behind them. "I assume the situation is under control," observed Geon.

OOC: I'm going to have to go inactive for another while. :/I.C. "There you are... Vortixx, I hope you are ready to pay for your crime." "Not yet, I'm not. If you wouldn't mind my telling of the story?""Don't you just seem like a reliable person. Lying to us about the crystal in the hut. Yeah right."

elementalussal.png

#7891 Offline The Mask of Ice

The Mask of Ice
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 425 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 09:40 AM

IC: (Uar)As he sprinted alongside Zealokan to the Skakdi, Uar fired a stream of Ice at his speed, trying to stop him and make him lose balance.
"It's hard to pull of something 'for all ages' without making it seem like it was designed for a bunch of 4-year-olds, and I'm afraid to say that LEGO took the easy road with Hero Factory."
- Myself

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

#7892 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

• 7,372 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 09:51 AM

OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of Ko-Koro is blown up?IC: MorikA hug piece of debris flew into the air, and came crashing back down. A being rose from the place from which the debris flew from, and surveyed the remains of the building he was just in.Standing around eight and a half feet tall, the Akrainid name Morik took in everything within his field of view. His eyes, along with a mark on his shoulder were glowing yellow as he absorbed some of the confidence in the area. It wasn't a lot, and the mark begand to dim, and his eyes began to change from yellow to orange.The strength provided from the Mark of Confidence allowed him to throw the massive piece of debris that had fallen on him into the air. One clawed hand clutching one of his machete-like weapons, the Akrainid searched for the source of the explosion that brought the building down on him.

dresdencodak.jpg

#7893 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 10:33 AM

IC-Yolof:The sonic barrier and absorbing of kinetic energy helped to stop the Skakdi, the stream of ice being fired at the ground doing nothing to trip him up, a quick blast of impact vision knocking the knife out of the air. Yolof's bestial grin grew ever wider as he looked at the three before him, sheathing his Lochaber on his back, before pulling out his shield and war axe."This might be fun," he growled out.

#7894 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 10:33 AM

IC: JestWith a final painful slide, I crashed into the bottom of the slope I was upon, muttering in irritation. Now it was time to have some fun with this little... renovation to the Koro. I hoped the people liked terror, chaos, and confusion. Oh wait, actually, I hoped they hated it.In fact, I could think up the perfect way to point the blame away from just hunting us down after this, maybe even make them think twice about doing so... oh yes, perfect. Then I remembered, I had never actually seen a Rahkshi... so that illusion wouldn't work. I'd think of something. But first...I stumbled towards the village, clutching my side from when the slide had gone... unpleasantly. Now, the chances of anyone seeing me up on that mountain, I'd say zero. That meant that as long as I stayed out of the fights, no one would have reason to harm me. I'm sure the others could handle the fighting themselves.

gallery_50452_97_2614.png

#7895 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 10:51 AM

IC: Esao (City Square, Ko-Koro)Before Yolof could launch a counterattack, however, six arrows of pure, burning fire hit a particularly soft area of rubble, sending flaming rock and wood down to the ground in an avalanche in front of the Skakdi and cutting him off from the other three. A tall, great-looking Toa of Fire in tight black leather armor walked out, another set of arrows already lit inside their oil-filled lightstones."Surrender now, and I don't burn you alive."-Teezy

NPC:

-Tyler

#7896 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 10:53 AM

IC-Yolof:"Surrender?" Yolof asked, chuckling as he turned to face Esao, "Why ever would I do that?" He made a quick evaluation of his target, before launching quick blasts of impact vision at the oil-filled lightstones that Esao had on him, ready to dodge away from any more arrows.

#7897 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 10:58 AM

IC: Esao (City Square, Ko-Koro)Esao used his Volitak and faded away into nonexistence (or so it would seem to Yolof) before spinning to the left and evading the impact vision. He hopped onto a field of wreckage to avoid leaving a path in the snow with his footprints and began to leap stealthily to another pile, then another, careful to never reveal what pile he was on.Then boom. Out of nowhere, from Yolof's 4 o'clock, three burning arrows came whizzing out of thin air and whistled towards the Skakdi.-Teezy

NPC:

-Tyler

#7898 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Makuta of Metru Nui Sealed

• 10,026 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 10:59 AM

IC: Rewera crouched down next to the dead Matoran. He had been partially covered by snow already and the organic parts were starting to freeze, but it wasn't enough to conceal the damage that had been dealt to the body. She didn't want to think of what his spirit had gone through. "The armor's a lot like that worn by the Matoran we saw down there trying to dig up the huts." she commtented. "And the complexion, statue and small markings look alot like that too. My guess is we've got a local here..." she said.Rewera was silent for what felt like several minutes, but could have been barely more than one. They were supposed to search the village for signs of her brothers, but now it seemed, fate had other plans for the Toa. She looked at Ravage, with a kind of uncertain look on her face, something the other Toa had not yet seen in his new companion. "I know it's not why we came here to find, but...well, we found him. And whatever killed him probably has ties to the chaos at the foot of this glacier.""What do you mean?" Ravage asked.Rewera turned away from the dead Matoran and stepped back to edge of the cliff. "There are more than a half dozen dead Matoran buried down there at least. Their spirits deserve rest. And justice." She turned around, looking Ravage in the eyes: "I say we need to find the one or ones responsible for this. Are you in?"

smaugbanner.jpg

#7899 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:03 AM

IC-Yolof:And it was that very whistle that alerted Yolof to their presence. He rolled away as the arrows punched into the dirt where he had been standing, before he forcefully stamped out the flames, looking about.On the various piles of broken homes and street, one seemed...off, somehow. There was the vaguest outline of a person there, as well as a shadow falling on the ground. Yolof smiled, launching a blast of impact vision at the rubble just between him and Esao, sending it blasting up and back towards the Toa of Fire.

#7900 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:08 AM

IC: Esao (City Square, Ko-Koro)Boom!The pile of wreckage was instantly decimated by the force of the rubble hitting it, but no body rolled to the ground, and there was no scream of pain. There was nothing. Yolof sat, basking in the silence for a few minutes and waiting for Esao to next appear - TWHICK!An arrow went zooming by and hit a pile of particularly flammable wooden hut remnants inches away from Yolof's feet, sending the flames up and towards his face, chest, and legs.-Teezy

NPC:

-Tyler

#7901 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:12 AM

IC: KrianFortunately, Kai was using only one sword. For the first few attacks, Kai deflected them with his sword and waited for an opening. Finally, one came. He dropped his scythe and drew his second katana, just in time to catch another blow.Krian now started to press the advantage, blocking every blow, and pressing forward. Krian was slowly gaining the advantage in the battle.
gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#7902 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

• 7,372 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:17 AM

IC: MorikHearing explosions nearby, the Akrainid lept off the rubble and into the street. He landed lightly for someone of his size, and jogged over to the sound of the fighting.One day. One freakin' day. Is that too much to ask? Morik thought bitterly, recalling how little rest he had gotten the past few days. Something always seemed to be going wrong where ever he went.

dresdencodak.jpg

#7903 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:19 AM

OOC: I'm assuming the explosions in Ko-Koro could have been seen from CRANE Academy...IC (CRANE Academy):A flash.Nova blinked and looked to the distance. Plumes of smoke rose from the direction of Ko-Koro like tendrils reaching toward the sky. The multiple booms struck him then, rattling his heart within its protective ribcage; the heavy bass left his audio receptors ringing faintly.He dropped to the ground, a meter below, and took a few quick steps toward Ko-Koro before stopping and turning. Would the teachers condone him running to trouble? He doubted it. But he also doubted they were cold enough to prevent Nova from helping; the Toa Code, after all, required its followers to be selfless and willing to risk their own lives to save others.If the teachers had a problem, they could tell Nova when he returned.He set off down the slope at a brisk jog. When hestruck upon a clear path sans serious obstacles, he shifted his course to run parallel to the path and activated his Kanohi Kakama.

#7904 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:20 AM

IC-Yolof:Yolof quickly threw his shield down, protecting his legs and preventing the flames from rising up at his face at the same time. After that initial defensive strategy he rolled away, coming back up."Well," he began, "It's nice to know that somebody so willing to show themselves at the outset is now too cowardly to fight a man's fight."

#7905 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:22 AM

IC:KaiKai started blocking, and playing it safe. He counted inside his head, the seconds until Pearl's house exploded. 10... Kai continued blocking, a grin reaching his face as the fight continued. 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... At this time, Kai used his superior strength to block Krian's latest attack, and bring the two into a deadlock, their swords crossed in a classic Star-Wars-esk like pose.(For those of you who are like Kal Grochi and will kill me if I don't use the correct Star Wars terminology, it's called a Light-saber Lock.) Kai sneered at Krian, a sadistic grin on his face.OOC:Minor bunny. Hope you don't mind.

#7906 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:25 AM

IC: JestI leaned back against a wall, wiping some of the blood away from my injuries from sliding painfully down the stupid mountain. It looked as though I had been struck by shrapnel from the explosions though, which added to my cover. No one would ever be able to tell that I was part of this. I would just sit it out and see what happened.No need for unnecessary injuries to myself when they could be directed at other people.

#7907 Offline Goose

Goose
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:32 AM

OOC: Oh no you don't... :evilgrin:IC: NekronNekron looked around as everything blew up. Literally. He came here for a little while and suddenly people started trying to blow him up. Well, someone was going to die, and he didn't care if they were innocent.The first person he noticed was Jest, and Nekron walked towards him, blades in hand. "Hello there."

"We're not like them... we're something more... something better..."

marked.png

"I never asked for this. I never asked to be a god."

"I want you to know the pain I've endured before you call me a villain."

Marked: Chapter 12 (Coming Soon)

Review Topic

"If they say that I'm a god, that's what I am."

BZPRPG 2013

#7908 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:33 AM

OOC: I hope you saw this coming. Krian doesn't fight fair. :PIC: KrianKrian stared back, his expression full of murderous rage. "You killed one with so much left to do. So much left to see. That can never be forgiven."In a surprise move, Krian braced one foot against the ground, and with the other kicked Kai between the legs.

#7909 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:39 AM

OOC:Actually, I had planned on you doing that. :P You are at a distinct disadvantage when standing on one leg.IC:KaiThe Vortixx winced, but managed to take advantage of the opportunity. As Krian's foot connected with Kai, Kai pushed forward with his sword, catching Krian in an awkward position and shoving the Toa backwards, all the way into Pearl's house, which was moments away from exploding. "I could say the same to you, you murderer." Kai muttered in a slightly higher pitched voice.

#7910 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:40 AM

OOC: Vorex, I hope you understand what you are doing. You are attacking a person who looks like the were hit by shrapnel in the explosion. Jest looks innocent, and you're attacking him. That is the same thing that Yolof did that brought a group of people to fight him. You're very likely going to make others think he was part of the attack on the Koro. Are you sure you wish to do this fight?IC: JestI looked at the person walking up to me with a tired face, wiping some blood from my forehead. "What do you want?" I could see the blade and already started to figure it out. He couldn't know that I was part of this, he would have had to just target me for some reason.I hadn't expected to meet up with someone with no reason for attacking, that was not a pleasant thought.

#7911 Online Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:40 AM

OOC: @Snelly, where exactly is this avalanche headed?

OOC: Toward Ko-koro. IC: Bruntoa - Sliding down Mt. Ihu, killer avalanche in tow. -"Neither am I, I was just saying if we were-" The sound of the avalanche getting dangerously close to them interrupted Bruntoa. He growled angrily, and then used the last of his elemental power to put a huge wall of earth in front of the avalanche to slow it down for a few moments, giving them a little more distance. "Well, I'm out of elemental energy."The avalanche was approached the bottom of Mt. Ihu fast, and it would continue toward Ko-Koro at this speed no problem. Didn't help that there seemed to be a somewhat smaller avalanche ahead of them?

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#7912 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:43 AM

IC: KrianKrian groaned, and started to stumble out. It's fortunate he did, too, for otherwise he would not have survived. A moment later, the fruit exploded, hurling Krian forward, where he landed just past Kai. He struggled to his feet, and glared at Kai. "What did you just say to me?"The De-Toa was battered and bruised, but alive. And angrier than ever.

#7913 Offline Goose

Goose
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:46 AM

OOC: I realise everything.IC: NekronNekron, sheathing one blade, threw a punch at Jest's face, and at the same time stabbed the blade towards him — it would be very difficult to dodge both.

marked.png

Review Topic

BZPRPG 2013

#7914 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

• 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:46 AM

IC:Kai"Oh you heard me you Piraka!" Kai said, walking away from Krian. "I'm done fighting worthless scum like you."

#7915 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:47 AM

IC: Esao (City Square, Ko-Koro)"You lost the right to call yourself a man the moment you put aside the sanctity of sapient life for your own fun and games, Skakdi," said Esao, materializing behind Yolof. "I see no reason why you should be given any more respect than the innocent."And then he was gone again, nothing but an apparition.-Teezy

NPC:

-Tyler

#7916 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:50 AM

IC: JestI reeled back in pain, falling to the ground, dead.Oh wait, illusion. I always put an illusion out first, as I've done now in every conversation I've been in for a while, as anyone I've spoken to recently can tell you. I was already running and stumbling away, shouting. "Why are you attacking me?!"

#7917 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

IC: KrianWith those words, Krian snapped. Like the drop of water that finally overflows the dam, or the straw that finally breaks the camel's back.Krian leaped forward, using the long-leap ability from his Faxon, and slashed angrily at Kai's back. His attacks were relentless, and came in quick succession. It was a hail of attacks much like Kai's own, but much more violent, with an intent to kill behind them.

#7918 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

OOC: When did they get to the City Square?IC-Yolof:"Truly? I see the both of us fighting for what we want to do," Yolof said. "On another day, I might be protecting this Koro, same as you, another, murdering countless people, as I am today. That's the life of a mercenary-I do what I'm told, so long as I'm paid enough."Yolof turned, looking about carefully, then shrugged."Ah, well. If you just want to sit back and fire arrows at me, instead of fighting like a man, I may as well go get rid of some more Matoran. Later, Fire-spitter," he said, starting to walk down an alley.

#7919 Offline Goose

Goose
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,506 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:53 AM

IC: NekronNekron growled, and teleported into Jest's path. "Because you're the only one here."

marked.png

Review Topic

BZPRPG 2013

#7920 Offline Psychopomp Virithri

Psychopomp Virithri
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 11:57 AM

IC: JestI ran right on through him. Once again, an illusion. I had split off from my path, and was running into a more populated area of the city, the madman still right behind me. "You're insane! Leave me alone! Why are you doing this?! Help!"Or course, I had no doubt that I could take him in an even fight, but I could easily twist this to my advantage first.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users