Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: That's where Esao's been the whole time.IC: Esao (City Square, Ko-Koro)Before Yolof could take another step, a wall of fire shot up the alley, moving twenty feet into the air like a tidal wave from Karz."You first," said Esao, leaning against the entrance to the alley with his kukri held in a backwards grip, parallel to the back of his forearm.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Frieza from Kumu IsletsIC: Frieza - Ko-koro -Frieza had finally arrived in the koro. He'd been forced to walk for most of the journey, though his mark had kept up his stamina quite well. People as usual gave him strange looks and avoided him, either cause of his glowing mark on his right arm, just his looks. Probably both.Up ahead he saw someone running away, yelling for help or whatever. (Jest) The one who was chasing him (Nekron) seemed to be bent on most likely killing the other guy. Frieza decided to just stand there and watch.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Yolof:Yolof turned, his grin not lessening at all as he looked over Esao."Alright," he growled. "Take your pick of which weapon I'll use: Greatsword, War axe and shield, or Lochaber." It didn't matter which Esao picked, really. Yolof was well trained with all three.He could probably use the Lochaber axe and shield together as well, if he wanted.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Sucogu - Ko-KoroEven as Krayzikk answered him, he heard an explosion. The Koro was soon burning to ashes, a set of other explosions having gone off as well. It seemed as though the team was going to have to work together quicker than he expected. He dearly hoped that the people would listen to him."You with the bow, track down whoever did this. Take your friend with you in case there are more than one or two."He turned to Krayzikk."Titan, check that hospital for survivors. Try to evacuate any sick patients. If you're done quickly, move on to an inn."His head whipped around to look at Riversong. "Try to put out some of the fires."He looked around at everyone, who were, as he had expected, hesitant to listen to a total strange."I'll pay all of you."

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Yolof:Yolof nodded, replacing the war axe at his belt, placing the shield on his back, and drawing the Greatsword. He looked over at Esao, holding the greatsword in a position above his head, pointing over at Esao, ready to transition to a stab, block, or heavy slash easily as they circled around each other."Who will start the pass?" He asked the Toa of Fire.

profiles i guess

IC:Rewera was still waiting for an answer from Ravage when she heard what could only be distant rumbling. Suddenly numerous explosions shattered the silence of the village of ice. She whirled around and looked down from her vantage point. Several buildings in Ko-Koro itself were suddenly smoking, or on fire, though those didn't spread too much, thanks to the cold. She could see beings running away from the xplosiosn unharmed...probably the ones responsible. But she couldn't focus on them. What worried her more was the cloud of grey and rising and growing larger as it rapidly drifted down the side of Mount Ihu: Another avalanche."Second change of plans! We've got to help those people." the female Toa exclaimed and started running along the edge of the cliff, hoping Ravage would follow her.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Ko-Koro gates):Nova deactivated his Kanohi at the gates. The half-collapsed pillars and toppled metal bars could hardly be called gates now, but what else could they be called? Ex-gates? Maybe...Focus! Nova leapt over the rubble into the city. Smoke stung his eyes, but he continued onward.OOC: Who's nearest the gates at the moment?

IC: Esao (City Square, Ko-Koro)Esao shrugged, and his Cupids-bow mouth curved into a smirk. He looked predatory, primal, almost as if he was thirsting for the adrenaline that crackled in the air. In the back of his mind, he wondered where Flyssa was, and if she was okay; he would have to check on her after he was done with this juggernaut."You pass," he said.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Yolof:Yolof stepped forward carefully, still examining Esao. Flexible, though slightly tanned leather armour, knife...Quick, light fighter, definitely. Especially with the Volitak, he could run behind somebody and stab at them quickly. Yolof would make sure he kept his back to something, though his shield would probably slow the khukuri enough that it wouldn't pass through straight ot his body.Yolof launched a quick stab towards Esao's neck, as a faint, quickly transitioning from it, the blade going over the Toa of Fire's shoulder as the Skakdi went from the light stab to a powerful rolling hack at Esao's left arm and midsection.

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (City Square, Ko-Koro)Esao instinctively spun to the right and smirked as Yolof's heavy hack took him off balance for a second: the moment was long enough for Esao to quickly strike with his foot and try and push Yolof's knee, throwing him off balance and allowing Esao time to strike with the kukri.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Aurel:Aurel quickly cut the oxygen supply to the fire, re-absorbing the heat as well."S-sorry, I lost control..." Aurel muttered, distraught.IC: Sideways:The Toa of Magnetism led his group into the now-ruined village."Spread out," Rook said, "But stay close. Loot as much as we can, valuables, food, money, everything. If you come across anyone who looks fit and too weak to defend themselves, take them too. We could sell them later on."Sideways strode through the village, taking widgets from looted houses, no armor, weapons, or valuables to be found yet. Until he saw Aurel. Using his magnetic powers, he fused the Toa of Fires armor together. Using his Mahiki, he made a small army of "snow monsters" come out of the snow.IC: Zanthos:The Toa of Gravity started to clear debris out of the way, using his Gravity powers to make masonry and other objects weightless.

IC: Zacax and Tahukama"Come on let's get to safety, Corex, get her to a safe place," Zacax said as he drew out his swords, "I'm gonna find Calebos,""Zacax," Tahuakma said, "I'll find him, you three go, get out of here,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: In case anybody argues, I was given permission for this. Unless it was a joke, in which case, I hate you people on Skype. :PIC-Yolof:Yolof took the kick/push to the knee, going down on one leg and rolling aside in the process, the Khukuri scoring a scratch against his pauldron. He came up, looking at Esao. Out of the corner of his eye, however, he noticed another Toa. Female. He smirked, gesturing over towards her. He noticed Esao's well disguised look of recognition, barely, and ran at her.The Female, Flyssa, was caught off guard as she turned, seeing a large Skakdi rumbling for her. She moved to back up, but nearly tripped on a piece of fallen rubble as Esao stopped running to intercept the Skakdi, probably thinking of a way to use his element to his advantage.Too late, though. Yolof swung a hard, overhand blow, straight for the crook between Flyssa's neck and shoulder. She instinctively moved to dodge out of the way, preparing to pull out a weapon, possibly. That was a mistake. The ducking and dodging she had begun subtly altered where Yolof's strike hit, the heavy blade cleaving through the Toa's thin neck as though it were water. The head fell to the ground, rolling to the side as Esao looked on in shock and rage, the body landing heavily, limp and lifeless.Yolof stepped forwards, holding his greatsword with one hand as he reached down with the other, picking up the female's severed head and mask. He looked into the eyes, forever frozen into an expression of shock as with the rest of her face.He turned to Esao, no longer grinning, his berserk rage beginning to come over him in full with this senseless killing. He rolled the head like a bowling ball, as it stopped once it reached Esao's feet, a last bit of congealing blood seeping out to start a small pool of it's own at the Toa of Fire, as Yolof again raised his sword."Your turn," he growled.

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (City Square, Ko-Koro)The world slowed and stopped as Esao knelt down and stared absently into Flyssa's face. Her eyes were wide and staring, her eyebrows raised, her mouth curled up as if she had been about to say a name. His name. Coldly, numbly, he closed her eyes before standing up and looking at Yolof. The Skakdi was emotionless, reveling in his kill; Esao could almost feel the nonchalance rolling off of him in waves, capturing him in their path and washing him out of the square and into the sea. She was dead. He had murdered her as a taunt, right before his eyes, and he, Esao Mandala, after all the lives he saved, couldn't even protect her.But he could avenge her.Esao began to advance back towards Yolof, his steps nightmarishly quick and his kukri drawn and ready for blood.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Not gonna get away with it, Zoms.IC: NekronNekron reached out with a magnetic field even as soon as Jest disappeared from his view, keeping an eye on his signature and following him. "You aren't getting away from me that easily. I don't need blades to kill you when I can use my bare hands."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Who is Zoms? And You don't know what you're dealing with here.IC: JestThe metal he sensed was right within the boxes, clearly hidden under an illusion. It was a simple one of course, but he still had no idea what glorious plan had already formed within my mind. I could see people fighting not far away. It appeared Yolof was in a bit of trouble. Perfect.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: You're assuming he's thick.IC: NekronNekron, however, was not thick. Nekron could tell the difference between crates and his target, who would have been in his line of sight while turning for long enough that he could have extended a magnetic field and followed Jest, thankyou very much.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Ko-Koro, City Square):The smoke rose from ruins in curling wisps. Not all buildings had been affected by the explosion, but enough rubble lay about the path to slow Nova's progress. Impassive structures of ice frowned upon the Toa of Fire; he stepped over a pile of ice seemingly placed for the purpose of delaying him and paused, listening carefully for the cries of citizens in need of help.Instead, he heard the slice of a blade from directly ahead and a truncated choking gasp.His heart fluttered. He moved forward quickly, drawing his sword; the acrid smoke affected him not. The noise had come from the city square. Into the open space he emerged----as a head rolled to the feet of a Toa.Nova froze. The Toa froze.The Skakdi facing the Toa raised his sword in challenge. The crimson Toa snapped out of his thoughts and affixed upon the Skakdi a look of such hatred, Nova could feel its heat from where he stood. Neither combatant had yet noticed his presence, but as they began to circle, one would surely notice their silent observer...It doesn't matter. I should help anyway.No, stupid, you'll get yourself killed!Better dead than a coward.Better a coward than dead. At least if you're a coward, you'll have the chance to man up later in life.Nova gritted his teeth and shifted his feet. His fear told him to run; macabre curiosity rooted his heels to the icy ground.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Ravage"Already on it!"Ravage growled in response, as he bounded after Rewera, easily keeping up with the other Toa. As he ran, he erected a series of crystalline walls, trying to low down the avalanche and divert it away from the village. But with one Toa, he could only slow it down so much.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded. "You don't have to pay me, Sucogu."In a flash, Krayzikk warped into the hospital.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I think you misunderstood. I've said nothing of the sort.IC: JestThe metal of my armor was still hidden under the illusion of the boxes. As before, it was clearly within his view, and visible to his power, I doubt not. But that wasn't the point. He still had no clue what he was getting into, my plan was foolproof.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Actually, the characters are biomechanical. Therefore, they are partially metal, and even if the armour was removed the characters would still be partially metal. sarcastic.gifIC: NekronUnfortunately, as mentioned above, even without armour, biomechanical beings are partially metal, so they have no choice but to be metal, and he would have noticed the armour being removed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: I know that, he's in his armor right now. Where are you getting him removing it from?IC: JestI was wondering how big of an cool dude he could be. I was right within plain view, and nothing at all. This was a waste of my time. Either the cool dude would attack, or I would just have to leave this fight. Of course, I doubt he knew that illusions tricked the senses, not just those of sight.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Yolof:Yolof watched as Esao ran up, picking up Flyssa's body and throwing it at the Toa of Fire, stumbling in his tracks."Take her body off with you," he growled. "I have no use for it or you. Unless, of course, you wish to join her in the afterlife." Yolof grunted. "Honorable, but stupid. Take your pick, Toa."

profiles i guess

OOC: Ah, right. You could have worded that better. Just pointing out.IC: NekronDue to a misunderstanding in wording, Nekron's field would still have been active, meaning that he would still be able to tell that Jest was there and that the events which never actually took place in the previous posts never took place due to the fact that nothing at all happened in them, and that Jest hadn't responded to Nekron's words.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC - Sucogu - City Square"The afterlife?"A bolt of lighting blasted through the air, straight into Yolof's chest. Near unavoidable. It certainly wouldn't miss on its own. One would follow the bolt's path to a Toa with a zweihander outstretched. "Send us a postcard."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Esao (City Square, Ko-Koro)There was nothing more that Esao wanted than to cut this Skakdi down into cubes and feed him to a Muaka in an animal shelter. Alas, there were more things at stake here than a personal vendetta."Someday," he said, in a tight whisper, full of rage and on the edge of tears. "I'm going to find you, and I'm going to make sure you see justice for this. I just have to know where to look."Without warning, he whipped up his kukri and sliced open Yolof's cheek. The Skakdi roared with pain, and blood flecked the snowy ground in front of Flyssa's body as he stumbled backwards."Now go. Enjoy the rest of your life while you can, because someday, you will die. And I'll be there watching when it happens."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Not really, it seemed rather clear to me. The armor, logically being the most metal on his body, and the outermost layer, would be what Nekrron sensed, though I'm still uncertain how a Toa of magnetism can sense him.IC: JestI still stood waiting, wondering what was taking my foe so long to act. A little confusion on my enemies part about my location was of no concern to me. So all it took was a little more time, and he would know that he was facing a far superior foe.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: I mean the wording itself. 'The metal of my armor was still hidden under the illusion of the boxes', which I took to mean that he had hidden his armour and left.IC: NekronNekron was not confused, and no time had passed. He walked forwards, directly into the crates. "You didn't reply. That was impolite."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: KrayzikkThe hospital was burning.It had been subjected the the effects of a more minor explosion, causing less structural damage than other parts of the village, but it had caught fire fairly quickly. When the fire hits where the staff stores bandages, bedding, and other medical supplies, it has a tendency to do that.But Krayzikk didn't know any of that, nor did he care. Once again, the Titan found himself in a hospital, with innocent civilians at stake, while a battle raged around them. Fire and blood, with lives on the line.Fate had placed Krayzikk in a situation almost identical to his greatest failure. fate had given him a chance. Not to change what had already happened, but to make sure history did not repeat itself. The Titan stood inside a second floor hallway. The fire was bad in this area, as it was just above the point of origin. The Titan slammed his shoulder into one of the doors, trying to get inside.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Yolof:Yolof growled, but he didn't continue the attack."Good fight, Fire-spitter," he said, as both combatants retreated from where they were. Yolof noticed a being trying to attack Jest, and so he ran off that way, bloody sword still held in his hands.He jumped in front of Nekron, blocking him from walking into the crates."Did you start these explosions?" He growled, attempting to confuse the other Toa.

profiles i guess

IC: JestTime had indeed passed by as the being moved about the box, as had happened all of those thoughts of mine. Now as he grew closer, he would soon learn that illusions confused more than just vision. And Yolof missed with ease, as while he was turning to deal with Nekron, I was already making my escape, still shouting for help as I ran towards where the fighting had been seen.

Edited by Pyrrhon

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: NekronNekron teleported away from the attacks, to where Jest was shouting, and magnetically picked him up and brought him back to Yolof. "No-one is leaving. You will die or you will explain to me exactly what is happening right now and whether or not you fools have anything to do with it."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Esao (City Square, Ko-Koro)Esao dropped to his knees, his chest barely rising and falling in time with his breath. He halfheartedly moved away a pile of snow, then another pile, then another pile, until finally there was a suitable grave to properly bury Flyssa in. He sighed and removed her Kanohi, promising to keep it with him until her murderer was brought to justice. After crossing her swords over his back, Esao moved her body into the grave and laid it out peacefully, doing the same for her head. After aligning it so she didn't look decapitated - which, to Esao, was one of the most disrespectful ways of murdering a person - and making sure her spring green eyes were closed and her face was peaceful, the Archer began to fill the grave.When it was done, he stood up, and began to focus on helping anyone who still needed assistance.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Then down we go!" Rewera called. Ravage had created a wall, but they needed to get Matoran to safety. And fast. Looking down past her feet, below the edge of the glacier, she saw something. "Come on!" she called to Ravage following her. Without further warning, she suddenly leapt over the edge and dropped down. Ravage ran for the edge as well. Looking down, he saw that the ice didn't just drop down vertically here, but sloped downward and was covered thickly in snow. Snow that Rewera was sliding down on, using her claws to slow herself down. At the end of the slope, a row of rocks marked the edge of the glacier. Rewera flew over the edge and, agile as a young Muaka, landed on her feet in one of the parts of the village that wasn't burning somewhere.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png