Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kethrye: Kethrye began to scan the Koro with his Mask of Vision.The images he saw using the mask where blurry andhard to comprehend: But he was able to make out thefuzzy shape of a Skakdi.As he turned off his mask and walked quickly towards theassassin's location; Kethrye nearly collided with a Toa ofFire and what Kethrye assumed to be Onu-Matoran. "Sorry, sorry". Kethrye mumbled, taking a couplof steps back from the two beings. OOC: That is Nichou and Fiva Kethrye ran into.

Edited by Toa Kethrye

IC: As the Toa entered the Koro, the soft red glow cloaking him slightly dimmed, to the point of being nearly unnoticeable. Having acclimated to both the temperature and concentration needed to maintain the aura, he decided to cut it even further, seeing as, while a miniscule amount, he didn't need to waste any more energy than he needed to. Now slightly less focused, he began to wander the village, taking in the sights and sounds. Well, some of them, anyway. There were a few times, such as right now, when he got lost in the back alleys and side-streets. But hey, that wasn't anything new.

helo frens

IC: Nichou looked at the stranger, eyeing him suspiciously. But the toa's icy gaze immediately made the onu-matoran look away.Nichou noticed the stranger's overly large ice-axe, then pulled his thoughts to their conversation.

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Mango, the Skakdi in this post is Aexias. IC: [Vroli] Vroli was leaning against a rock in the frigid mountains of Ko-Koro, trying to suppress the voices in his head. He was constantly taking part in this never-ending struggle for dominance, and it had driven him to insanity long ago. Stop now, Vroli, you know you should talk to us nicely, said Greed, one of the three foremost personalities that whispered inside of Vroli's head. No! I won't give in! Vroli thought, his mental landscape warping slightly from the force of the Toa of Psionic's thoughts. Whoah, whoah! Hold up there partner! Who's that over to your left? Looks like some sorta Skakdi or somethin' like that! Why don't you go... kill her? said Hatred maliciously, the second of the three main personalities that waged war on Vroli and on each other. Vroli took Hatred's words to heart, for the first time in a long time, and looked to his left. He spoke the truth, maybe he had seen the blue-jumpsuited Skakdi out of Vroli's peripheral vision. Send us in! growled Rage. Let's... make sure she knows who we are, said Greed, his thought-voice as oily and malicious as ever. Alright, thought Vroli as his hand moved rapidly, holding a pen (or what could be called a pen in the time of Mata Nui) and writing sideways on the stone wall. The tip was poking through the tip of his fingers from the front of his hand, and his palm was facing the wall. He was scribbling everything that Rage, Hatred, and Greed were saying to him, as he did always. Smiling slightly, he focused his power on the blue-suited female Skakdi. She had a beautiful physique, and he hated to have to send his "three demons" into her mind, but he had to try to get rid of them somehow. Concentrating, he forced the three out of his mind and into Aexias's, feeling their presence inside of her mind. It seemed like they had pulled out from his hole in the back of Vroli's mind and made him come too. He hated to think about what they would do to her. Grimacing, he bent down to the ground, hunched over, and began scribbling down everything they were saying...

Edited by Captain Marvel

IC: Nichou narrowed his eyes at this response, moved his hand nearer to his scabbard, but failed to hide his movement to the toa.His hand relaxed, trying to fool his competitition, and waited for fiva to say something. I think this is what a professional bounty hunter would do. dont assume he will attack you Nichou thought. maybe he'll be friendly.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Cipher meandered through the Koro, and was, as always, basically lost. A few minutes ago, he'd passed up some Skakdi apparently slinking out of the koro for some reason or another, and appeared to have nearly scared her out of her wits. "Probably because I was glowing red, it likely looked like I was on fire or something..." he reasoned, as he passed two other Toa apparently negotiating some team up for a reward. Half sighing, half groaning, he continued to wander, having decided to try his luck and search for an Inn or something.

helo frens

IC: One second, Aexias was gliding along in her cloak, keeping to the shadows- -The next, her fingers were trembling, teeth clenched as she found herself under attack from multiple voices within her head. Body shaking, her hands reached for the side of an ice building to steady herself and fell limp before reaching it. She slid down the wall, hitting the ground hard as she unconsciously grabbed her head with one hand and fought to keep from screaming. This- This insanity- This cacophony- No- Aexias struggled to form coherency within the confines of her own mind as the three voices invaded it and left her near-helpless and convulsing uncontrollably, sitting with back to the ice wall she had slipped on.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Fiva"Fiva, Toa of Fire and comic relief for any team I join. And this is Nichou. The woodsmith." Fiva said, grabbing Kethrye's hand and shaking it like his life depended on how fast he shook it. He pulled out his mace and struck a heroic pose. "Now let's go!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Terralo; Mount IhuThe Vortixx slowly made his way down the mountain, careful of any wandering hunters or enemies. He found himself at the base eventually, and strode into Ko-Koro, towards the center of the village.Spotting the closest tavern, he entered and sat downOOC: -Terralo, open to interaction-

It's all because the internet.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC: Nichou shuddered and looked around as he hears something fall. But he continued following the toa."so, Kethrye, where exactly did you see the skakdi?" Nichou askedoops. he thought as he almost bumped into a vortixx. ugh, those vortixx look scary. he thought

Edited by bulik

IC: Okay, I've been here before, I know that, he thought, as he brushed past a Vortixx. Rounding a left turn, he grimaced in frustration. "So why don't I know where anything is?" he growled, walking down what appeared to be a street in a residential area. Why did he have to be so utterly hopeless with directions?

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC: [Vroli] Vroli tried to crawl towards the Skakdi as the voices in his head spoke up again. Now that the three major ones were gone, the minor ones were free to wreak havoc on his mind as he tried to write down everything they were saying. His mouth foamed, and his eyes rolled back in his head as he was struck by a cacophony of voices so powerful that he fell down into the snow, clutching his head in utter agony. Must... write... down... thought Vroli, trying to say something as the raucous inmates of his mind stirred up the tsunamis of insanity once more. Scribbling desperately onto the snow, he realized his pen was out of ink. Flinging it away in a rage, he took out one of the knives from his bandolier and slit himself in the finger. It was a deep gauge, and the pain only added to his growing loss of sanity. Smiling now, his eyes were glazed over, unseeing. He began to scribble in the snow, using his bloody finger as a pen. Come...back...to me!! Vroli thought in anger, calling back the four voices into his mind. Instantly, the other voices in his mind quieted, and were replaced by more defined, powerful words. Lying on the ground, he hugged his knees, studying his bloody finger as if it were an interesting scientific specimen. Nearby, he noticed that the Skakdi seemed to be relieved of the pain. Good, he thought. Looking down at his writings in the snow, four words were larger than the rest, even though he didn't remember writing them larger. He never remembered anything in those hopeless fits of insanity. What was strange was that the words formed a sentence. A sentence that he had shouted after he had written the words, with no recollection of thinking about it before. The words said: Come Back To Me Grimly, Vroli thought, I am never doing that again.

IC: Wait a minute. The Eternally Lost Toa glanced around himself, taking in his surroundings. Something was off here. Thankfully, he soon figured it out. "Just how the karz did I get to the rooftops?!" he asked, incredulity evident in his voice. Shaking his head, he growled and continued trekking. The added visibility might make things easier. He hoped.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC: Nichou raced to where Kethrye pointed, but when he got to the alley, the skakdi was gone. he heard muffled laughter behind him, so he turned around only to see a being fallen in slightly pink snow, mouth foaming, laughing like a maniac. he turned back to the toa. "the skakdi isnt there""wrong alley", answered Kethrye.

IC: Aexias' limbs finally stopped convulsing as the voices left her. Mentally weakened and still reeling, she grabbed the icy ground and tried to push herself up, claws affording purchase. On the third try, she finally got up, still holding onto the wall in case the voices came back. She was cautious now, and looked around to see if anyone had spotted her. Turning her head, she found only a Toa of Psionics in a near-fetal position. So that was her attacker, then? Why'd he stop? In any case, she decided, she had to continue GOOD. Whatever had stopped the guy could only be temporary, and she had a bounty on her head-best keep moving. Recovering complete control of her body, she continued to keep low and crab across the ground through the shadows.

[Profiles]

IC: [Vroli] "Wait..." Vroli croaked. "I'm... I'm sorry," he said plainly. He had nothing to lose, after all. No! Shut your mouth, you ignorant fool! growled Rage. He was clearly in a fit that he had not completely incapacitated the Skakdi. "I can explain," he said, after pausing to scribble Rage's words into the snow.

IC: Cipher glanced down at the alleyways below him. He was sure he'd heard the slight sounds of movement under him, as if someone was trying to be stealthy, as if they needed to be concealed. Well, against anyone else they'd have done a flawless job of it, but Cipher, having spent many nights alone in the wilderness, had developed an aptitude for picking up on these small, tenative sounds, along with a sort of 'danger sense'. He didn't feel very endangered right now, but somebody else seemed to. Sure enough, it was the Skakdi, and sure enough, A toa of Ice came rushing towards her, screaming something unintelligable as a battle-cry. Cipher decided to keep an eye on them. He wouldn't like to stand by if things got out of hand. With a grim, focused gaze, he kept track of them and the fight, ready to jump in at any moment.

helo frens

IC: Startled by Kethrye's strength and speed, it took Nichou a few seconds later to get to where Kethrye was.when he got there, Kethrye was rushing at the skakdi with his giant axe, preparing to slice him in half.are we supposed to get him dead or alive? Nichou thought. no time for questions, he thought as he threw his disk at the foe

IC:FivaFiva just followed Keythrye and Nichou. "Axe... Cuted? Really? Even I don't stoup that low on the bad pun scale." Fiva said dryly. He then hung his head. "Zyck used to make fun of my jokes..." he said, depressed again.

IC: Aexias heard rapid footsteps on the ice and turned- "Prepare to be axe-cuted!" -Slipping to the side instinctively just as an axe whizzed by her body. Unsheathing both her swords, she barely had time to parry the disk, then began to retreat, slipping backwards elegantly as she held one blade at her waist to guard and another pointing downwards toward the snow.

[Profiles]

IC:Nichou turned to fiva and said "focus on the battle or you'll end up like Zyck!"he then took out some wood pieces and a net, catching his disk as it flew by, the he began to assemble something

Edited by bulik

IC:Fiva"Hey you!" Fiva called to Aexias. "Would you mind turning yourself in? I'll pay you if you do."He turned to Nichou, "I was ninja'd. I didn't notice battle had started." he commented, still in a calm and controlled tone.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: nichou rolled his eyes at what fiva said, then he finished assembling his wooden contraption, which was a crossbow like net launcher, and began to drag it closer to the battle

IC: "No vay in karz, hotzhot," Aexias hissed, tracking all of her opponent's movements at once as she retreated grimly. Things didn't look good. Taking on three bounty hunters at one-even if one was obviously preoccupied with bringing nets into the fight-were not exactly her favorite odds. Perhaps if she could just distract them for a second, she could flee...But even then, at least one had long-range weapons which could be thrown at her defenseless back. Escape would be unlikely, if not impossible. Still retreating, she consigned herself to the fact that she still had her laser vision as an ace-in-the-hole. She didn't have as much experience with fighting multiple opponents as she did single ones, however, and things were still looking pretty grim. Of course, she'd already ruled out the possibly that a toa would drop out of the sky and begin helping her out. I mean, what would be the chances of that? No, never happening.

[Profiles]

IC: Agreeing, nichou rested the net launcher on his shoulder, and strained to aim it. timing it corerctly, he launched the large net at the skakdi, yelling "duck!" to Kethrye. as the net whizzed in their direction OOC: lol

she'd already ruled out the possibly that a toa would drop out of the sky and begin helping her out

Edited by bulik

IC: A low growl rose in Cipher's throat. He'd seen enough of this. Unstrapping his bag and Halberd, he quickly drew his two Escrima from their usual spot on top of his pack. Deftly spinning the two heavy weapons momentarily, he leapt forward with a roar of anger. On his way groundwards, he locked his wrists and slammed the weapons downwards, intent on striking the ground and getting their attention. This also had the side effect of cutting off the net's and the mace's flight path, as it dropped with him, thankfully not tangling the Toa up. The four combatants looked up at the sudden newcomer, just in time to see the Toa of Plasma crash down like a thunderbolt from the sky in an impact powerful enough to leave a small crater. The dust soon cleared, and Cipher was revealed, interposing himself between Aexias and her three assailiants. He glared up at them with barely restrained fury, looking each in the eyes. Long forgotten, his aura now blazed wildly about him, crimson energy reflecting the Toa's righteous fury. Rising, he stood in a fighting stance, both of the impossibly dense weapons pointed at the attackers. "Three-on-one's a little unfair, don't you think?" he growled, with a dangerous edge to his voice. OOC: Junk just got real.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC:Fiva"Yeah... You know, you're right. I got the target!" Fiva called to his allies. "You guys get shorty over there." Fiva said, pointing towards Cipher. The mace did not stop like Cipher thought it did. Through Fiva's mask's power it continued, heading right behind Aexias. He turned towards Zadron, super-heating the handle way past anyone's pain threshold.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: Aexias was shocked for a moment. What were the odds of that happening? However, as a highly trained and skilled assassin, she knew better than to keep pondering the 'why' and started pondering the 'how'. More correctly, how she was going to use these guy's assistance to beat up the bounty hunters. Sliding forwards, she ended in the same stance as before, parrying the mace with a flick of the wrist as she watched the newcomer with a pretended lack of interest. "Az jhou can zee, jhentlemen," Aexias said, smirking as she faked that being all part of a plan in an attempt to intimidate her foes, "I du not require jhour assistance at ze present moment." EDIT: OOC: Whoops, sorry. -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: Nicheo stopped reloading his launcher as some being appeared and threatened them.he began reloading his launcher as he thought. i never really liked that ice toa anyway. and he threw his disk and fired the net launcher OOC: i will be out of internet connection. biobeast will be able to control my character from now on untill i post agian

Edited by bulik

IC: Cipher had seen the Skakdi fight, and knew she could handle herself against just one. "So that leaves two to me, then." he said, ready for their attacks. Or not... he added mentally, as she bluffed her way to his side. He ignored whatever she was saying, instead focused on the three--no, four enemies, awaiting their retaliation. He wasn't sure what to do about the hostage situation, though. Suddenly, a blur of motion rushed towards him as he, acting almost without thought, slammed a disk off course. And now he had that net to deal with again... "Karz," he growled, hopping sideways to avoid the projectile in a narrow miss.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens